Misfits
Chapter 6

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A teenage boy and his nymphomaniac girlfriend struggle with the ups and downs of being little more than sexual toys for the amusement of others. Luckily, their lives take an unexpected turn for the better when they crash into an alien spaceship.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Spitting   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Teacher/Student  

People were talking, but they sounded far away and underwater and I couldn't understand them. The lights were too bright and I didn't feel anything anywhere, except my eyes hurt and I had to close them again. I was in a bed, I thought for no real reason, but I knew I wasn't standing up.

Someone's finger pulled my left eyelid open and for just a second I lay in a shadow and I opened my other eye all by myself. The doctor looked pale blue with oriental eyes, black ones with silvery pupils, and he had the most luscious pink lips I'd never imagined. I thought he looked beautiful.

"This is a weird dream," I said, but the tube in my mouth and down my throat kept the words in my head.

He smiled at me and let go of my eyelid and I fell asleep again. Or at least I stopped having that particular dream.

When I woke up again I could feel my lips when I licked them and the lights weren't so bright anymore.

"English?" a woman asked me.

"American," I replied, but my mouth and throat were so dry I doubted she could hear me.

"Espanola?" she tried, and I shook my head.

"I'm American," I repeated as loudly as my hoarse voice would allow, and then winced. I'd taken a deep breath and my chest felt like someone was sticking knives in it.

She lifted a hand and the blue doctor appeared with something like a ballpoint pen and he waved it around like a magic wand. My chest felt better immediately. I didn't hurt anywhere, but I couldn't really move a lot either and he helped straighten my body. The woman, who looked more like a teenage girl actually, waited patiently.

With her long blonde hair loose around her shoulders and bright blue eyes, I thought she looked about sixteen. The girl had a mischievous sort of smile and typical California good looks, like the girl next door if you happened to live on the beach, you know? There seemed to be something else about her too, something different that made her seem more than just pretty. Perhaps the way she stood there in her scarlet robe looking like a goddess from ancient Greece. Or the light in her eyes maybe or the tilt of her head. Something wasn't right and it felt like she knew a secret, that's how it seemed to me.

The doctor said something, but it wasn't in English or Spanish and she nodded and said something back. Then another girl appeared, looking amazingly beautiful, except she had blood red eyes and sharp, curving vampire fangs when she opened her mouth. They whispered for a second and then looked at me. I thought maybe I was still dreaming, but I knew I wasn't.

"I'll keep you," the one in scarlet said, giving me a quick smile and then leaving without another word.

All in all, it had been the strangest thing that had ever happened to me. So far, I mean, and it wasn't over yet.

The blue doctor fed me, sitting on my bed and spooning some kind of yogurt stuff into my mouth. The room seemed very strange, now that I'd woken up more fully and the pain killer magic had worn off a little. I could look around, but there wasn't anything to see. I mean, literally; everywhere I looked I saw black as if we were in the middle of a cave without walls. I couldn't even tell where the light came from because I couldn't see any ceiling. There was light around the bed, but nowhere else and it had to be the weirdest hospital in the world. It didn't even smell like one; in fact, it didn't really smell like anything.

But mostly I looked at the blue man and I couldn't tell if he was young or old. He wasn't terribly blue either, but pale blue like snow is sometimes, and he wore a white tunic with black buttons, and white pants too. So he sorta looked like a doctor, except for his skin and black eyes, his pink lips and short, silver hair like his pupils and fingernails. He had to be an alien.

Except, I wasn't dumb and it seemed kind of obvious, but everybody knows there aren't any aliens, so...

"Do you speak English?" I asked him, and he tilted his head with a smile, holding the spoon between us.

"Esya sa esya?" he replied and I shrugged, smiling back at him and it sounds dumb, but just looking at him made my dick hard.

He knew it too, since I lay there completely naked without even a sheet to cover me. I hadn't really noticed before because the room felt wonderfully warm without being too warm. The bed was nice and comfortable, soft and perfectly firm, and I had a handsome alien blue doctor feeding me sweet yogurt while we smiled at each other. How could my dick not get hard? That's the question. It embarrassed me all the same, however, and I felt my face flushing and I wanted to cover my penis with my hands. That might have been even more humiliating for some reason, so I tried to ignore it and hoped he didn't think I was a total idiot.

It would suck meeting a hot alien guy and getting laughed at.

Thank goodness he didn't laugh at all; he just glanced down at my erection and then fed me another spoonful of yogurt. I guess doctors see stuff like that all the time and I wondered if he might be gay. How awesome would that be? Meeting a whole race of handsome gay aliens? I'd never want to go back home! What if he wasn't a he though? I licked my lips and narrowed my eyes, causing him to take on a serious look in return. He could've been a girl alien, I supposed, if they didn't have any boobs and had sort of handsome, manly faces. The guy looked mostly human though, just the colors were different, and I decided he had to be a boy.

That made me smile again and he made a sound like laughter, a soft, sweet, masculine chuckle that made my dick even harder.

This was so cool.


"I need to use the bathroom," I said after he'd finished feeding me. "You know, um ... I gotta pee."

He pursed his lips and I looked down at my penis which was still hard, but I did have to go.

He followed my eyes and nodded, reaching for my dick and I blinked when he wrapped his fingers around it. They were amazingly soft, supple and buttery and dry. He squeezed me gently, giving me a curious look as if asking me if I liked it. I swallowed hard, smiling helplessly as he started sliding his fist up and down the shaft. I figured he must have a dick too and maybe masturbation is one of those universal things, like everybody does it. Even monkeys do it, so why not aliens?

The only bad thing was that I needed to pee more than I needed to cum, although that was getting to be sort of debatable. Either way, it would be hard to cum. I knew that from waking up in the morning sometimes and jerking off when I really needed the bathroom. It always feels so good though and this time it felt even better as he set the bowl and spoon down on the bed without missing a stroke.

His left hand touched my chest very lightly and he had long, delicate fingers as they slid up to my neck and then my face. He explored me like a blind person might do it, watching my eyes as his fingers went over my cheeks and touched my nose. When they circled my mouth and played with my lips, I caught one and pulled it into my mouth, washing his finger with my tongue and closing my lips around it. He took that as an invitation to explore me there as well. The doctor pushed his finger all the way inside, caressing my cheeks and tickling the roof of my mouth.

I took his hand in both of mine, curling his other fingers into a fist with only the long, middle finger still in my mouth. I started pushing and pulling slowly, sliding his finger between my lips like a cock. I was giving his hand a blowjob, using my tongue and sucking, swallowing my spit and hoping he liked it. I thought it seemed kind of sexy and hoped he'd get the idea. He could take out his penis and I'd suck on that, as long as it didn't look totally weird or anything. I didn't think it would since the rest of him looked so normal. He had four fingers and a thumb on each hand, so how different could the rest of him be?

He didn't take out his dick though, he just leaned over and closed his lips around my penis and started doing to me whatever I did with his finger. My dick found itself in the warmest, softest place imaginable. His tongue fluttered around the head and along the shaft, he'd swish saliva and precum like mouthwash and then swallow it down. He took every inch of my dick, which wasn't overly large anyway, but he didn't seem to mind. He had all of me in his mouth with his lush pink lips wrapped around the base, and even with the need to pee, I couldn't hold back my orgasm.

I gasped with a rush of boy cum, whimpering around his finger as I lifted my butt and fucked his mouth. My ribs hurt again, but I didn't care. He didn't do anything but swallow the hot semen spurting against the back of his mouth. It had to be the most awesome cum I'd ever had. I know they all seem that way, but this time ... God! I thought it would never stop! Like ten or twelve quick shots burst out of my dick and then they faded to the slower, weaker spasms that lasted another fifteen or twenty seconds before I was done.

The doctor sat back up, licking his lips and making a face like he was trying to figure out if he liked the flavor or not. That made me giggle as I felt kind of drunk just then and he'd pulled his finger from my mouth already. I wondered if he knew about kissing as I felt the urge to taste my own semen in his sexy mouth. He looked so handsome and being blue only made him exotic. The idea that I'd just had sex with an alien didn't freak me out either, not like it probably should have. Not like having sex with my mom did. This seemed a lot less weird than that!

A blue girl appeared a second later, looking like the man except she definitely had boobs under her white tunic. I blinked quickly and blushed beneath her smile and realized she must have been watching the whole time, standing just outside the light and not making a sound. She carried a metal tray and the doctor put the bowl and spoon on it.

"Yuus esu su ay esya?" she said, or something like that and the doctor made that wonderful chuckling sound again.

"Esuu ya eysya su ey," he said, except it might have been different than that.

"Do you speak English?" I asked her, not really wanting to say anything with my wet dick still kind of hard and drooling semen on my tummy.

"Yes," she replied and that sounded so much like the other words she'd spoken that I wondered if yes meant no in alien. That would be confusing.

"You do? Um ... Or not?"

"I am learning," she said, and I let out a sigh of relief and forgot about being embarrassed for the moment.

"I need a bathroom," I said. "Like, uh..."

"You would like to bathe?"

"No..." I cleared my throat. "I want to pee."

"Pee?" She scrunched up her nose and I have to admit that she looked kind of cute like that and I wondered if she was the doctor's daughter. That would be really embarrassing after getting a blowjob from the guy. But probably all blue people look alike anyway, you know, like Chinese people do.

"Ummm ... Urinate?" I tried and she brightened at that and disappeared into the dark.

"Hey! Wait! Where are you going?" I asked, frowning because I had about a zillion questions! Like, what was the doctor's name for one, but a lot of less important ones too.

I got a real surprise when a tube crawled up the bed like a snake and the doctor only watched as a soft suction cup thing fitted itself over my dick. As in all by itself and that kinda freaked me out. I got the idea, but even though it felt kind of nice in a weird way to have the pee sort of sucked out of my bladder, I really wished the guy hadn't been watching. Going to the bathroom in front of him seemed sort of personal, but I felt a lot better afterwards. Then I got embarrassed again when the nurse returned with a moist towel and started washing me clean.

"Hey, um ... What's his name?" I asked her, and then realized I probably should have asked her name first, but she didn't seem to mind.

"Esyaseyayas," she replied and I almost laughed.

"What do they call him for short?" I wondered, but she only giggled and shook her head. So, I asked her something else. "Where am I?"

"Hospital."

"How did I get here?"

"Fly."

That didn't help much and the doctor smiled at me, so I smiled back.

"Where's Marcia?" I asked, but I hate to say I hadn't remembered her until just then. I felt a momentary pang of guilt, but told myself I'd been a little busy being confused too.

"Marcia?" The girl scrunched up her nose again and I'd already figured out what that meant.

"The girl I was with? Is she here?"

"The female," she said with a nod. "Hospital."

"Here?" I looked around, but only saw black.

The doctor said something then, spilling the words like a song as his lyrical voice rose and fell in pitch. They had a pretty language, I thought, even if it only had like four or five letters in it. English sounded very clumsy by comparison, especially when the girl spoke it.

She laughed lightly and gave him what might have been a petulant look, but he pursed his lips and narrowed his eyes.

"Esyaseyayas is very..." she had to think for a second " ... he is liking you very much."

"He likes me?" I smiled at her and then at him. "I like him too."

"You will sleep now," she said.

"What? But ... I want to talk some more," I protested.

"No," she said. "You will heal first."

"I feel fine though. I'm not even tired."

"You are drugged," she told me as she stood back from the bed and the doctor stood up as well, touching my face one last time.

"Oh. You mean, you guys aren't really blue?"

The girl didn't answer me, they only left and I had to lay there, wondering what was going on until I fell asleep. That happened a lot faster than I expected.


"Who are you?" I asked, before I'd even woken up completely.

He looked like a regular person, meaning he wasn't blue or green or anything like that. He wore a royal blue robe and a small smile as he looked down at me. I thought maybe the alien doctor might be more handsome, but not by much. This guy was the best looking man I'd ever seen up close and personal. I'd been dreaming about sex, which might explain why my thoughts were going in that direction. My dick was hard too, the way it always seemed to be when I woke up, but I didn't need a bathroom, thank God.

"Are you an alien too?"

"No," he replied and his voice had a generous warmth. "My name's Christian. What's yours?"

"Um..." I frowned.

"You can't remember?"

"No. I just..." I shrugged. "I don't really like my name."

"Hmmm..." He swept his fingers through his thick black hair and his brown eyes were bright and amazing to me. "Maybe we'll think of a new one for you then."

"My mom might have some issues with that," I told him with a nervous giggle. "Um, can I have a blanket or something?"

"Are you cold?" His smile faltered with concern and I shook my head quickly.

"Not really. I'm just sorta naked, you know?" I blushed as his smile returned.

"I noticed," he said and looked over his shoulder. "Bring his robe, please."

A girl appeared out of the darkness, dark skinned with a fine, perfectly formed face. She looked like a doll made of brown porcelain, with high cheeks and a small, upturned nose above a pouting mouth and pointy chin. It was hard not to stare at her and I couldn't tell how old she might be since she didn't have any hair on her head and only thin, arched eyebrows above her lustrous eyes. She wore a simple shift, like a cotton slip or something, and her large breasts were obvious, the nipples protruding against the material and only barely jiggling as she moved like a dancer, gliding across the floor.

I'd never seen anything like her, but I was sort of getting used to stuff like that.

"My Lord," she sighed, lowering her bald head and holding an emerald green robe draped across her arms.

Christian cleared his throat and gave me a sheepish smile as if she'd embarrassed him somehow.

"I'm still getting used to that," he told me, taking the robe from her. "Thank you, Srah."

"What's her name?" I asked because it had sounded like Sarah, but not quite.

"I call her Srah," he said. "Her real name is kind of hard to pronounce. Can you sit up?"

"Yeah," I replied, pushing myself up. "I feel good."

"Good," Christian said. "Let's get you into this."

"Is she like a slave or something?" I asked, watching as he fixed the robe around my shoulders. It was more like a silk sheet than a real robe, like a toga, I guess, and had a jeweled clasp to hold it in place.

"Only by choice," he said, but I didn't understand that. "You're going to have a lot of questions, I know. Just keep your eyes and ears open and things will start to make sense."

"They will?" I smiled at him as Srah produced a pair of shoes, like slippers really, and they were comfortable.

"Maybe," Christian said with a smile of his own. "You've been here about a month. Do you remember what happened?"

"A month?" I blinked at him. "We were driving ... Where's Marcia?"

"We'll go this way," he said and I walked with him, finding the light stayed on us constantly as we walked across a room that turned out to be smaller than I expected.

We left through an archway that looked like more empty darkness until Christian walked right up to it. He didn't even slow down as the darkness became a doorway and we walked through it, taking a left down a wide corridor that curved out of sight a few hundred feet in front and behind us. I had the impression that the corridor was circular, but it would have had to be a huge circle of it was.

"Are you taking me to Marcia?" I asked. "Is she okay?"

"She'll be fine," Christian said as a couple more of those blue people walked past us, smiling girls in white uniforms who bowed their heads.

"Be fine?" I turned my head and one of the girls had looked over her shoulder to smile at me. "What's that mean? She's not fine now? Where is she?"

"In here," he replied and we'd only walked to the next room. The archway appeared silently and walking through it we were once more surrounded by darkness.

The only light shown above the bed where Marcia lay completely naked but for the tubes and wires and things creeping up the bed and into her body. I froze for a second, feeling my guts lurch because it looked so terrible, and then I ran across the room. She wasn't awake and her skin was discolored with fading bruises and a long, pink scar running from between her breasts to the top of her tummy. I felt like crying.

"Is she gonna die?" I asked Christian and he shook his head.

"No," he told me. "That's why they brought her here."

"Who brought her?"

"You drove your car into a space ship and..."

"What spaceship?" I blinked at him. "There wasn't anything there."

"It was there, you just couldn't see it," he explained. "It was a scout, I think. I don't really know the details, but if they'd brought her to a regular hospital she would have died."

"We weren't even going that fast though."

"Her ribcage collapsed and splintered," someone said from behind me and I recognized that sweet, sing-song voice.

I turned around to see the blue doctor and he smiled at the look on my face, but then lost it as he continued.

"Her lungs were perforated and several fragments of cartilage punctured her heart. She very nearly died before we could perform the necessary surgery."

"You fixed it?" I asked, just to make sure. "She's gonna be okay?"

"She's growing a new heart as we speak and we repaired her lungs," he said. "We're keeping in her comatose until she's strong again, much like we kept you."

"Me? I was dying?" I pressed a hand to my chest and remembered the pain in my ribs, but...

"No. Her injuries are largely internal, whereas yours were rather more ... superficial," he explained slowly. "You cracked a few ribs, but that's all."

"What's superficial mean?"

"They, uh ... had to rebuild your face," Christian told me. "You were pretty banged up."

"I was?" I touched my face and it felt the same as it always had. "What do I look like?"

A sudden sense of panic filled me, as it would anyone, and I search his eyes for some sense of revulsion.

"The same as you did before," he said with a reassuring smile. "You're still very cute."

"Oh." I blinked and blushed and looked down.

"Cute." The doctor nodded his head, offering me that sweet, teasing laugh of his and I kinda liked this place.

"When, um..." I cleared my throat and tried to calm my happy nerves. "When will she wake up?"

"She will wake up soon," the doctor said. "Once she's recovered, we will send her home."

"Home?" I looked at Christian. "You're sending us home?"

"We're sending her home," he said. "We didn't take her prisoner."

"What about me?"

"Well..." He shrugged. "That's a little more complicated."

"Why? You said you're sending her home, but..."

"Let's go have some lunch," he suggested. "You can come back later and ... Is she your sister or ... girlfriend?"

"No," I said. "She's just my friend."

"Okay." He nodded. "You'll be able to spend time with your friend later. Are you hungry?"

"I guess so," I sighed, wishing the guy would just explain what was going on.

"Still very cute," the doctor said, touching my face again before I realized it and I let his fingers pull my lips apart.

"I think he likes you," Christian said with a chuckle. "He spent a lot of time getting you just right."

"You, um ... fixed my face?" I asked around his finger, feeling my body burn as I looked up at him, staring into those strange black eyes with the silver pupils.

"Yes," he agreed. "So you must smile whenever you see me now."

"I am," I whispered. "I mean, I will ... I ... Yeah. I'm smiling."

"You can see him later too, if you like," Christian said before looking at the alien. "Thank you, Doctor."

"My Lord," he replied, removing his hand from my kiss as he offered Christian a dip of his head.

We left, even though I didn't really want to and I felt a little guilty about that. I mean, I didn't want to stay because of Marcia, but because of the doctor.

"Is he, uh ... gay?" I asked as Christian and I followed Srah this time.

We left the round corridor for another one, brightly lit with a glowing ceiling and a lot of people walking in both directions. Strange people. Alien people. They all looked like people. I mean, there weren't any really strange creatures running around, mostly the differences were in their colors or in the way they grew their hair or didn't.

"The doctor?" He smiled at me. "It's possible, but more than likely he just finds you interesting."

"He likes me though," I said. "Right?"

"Definitely," Christian agreed. "He comes from a world where the people kind of specialize in helping others."

"They do?"

"A lot of the servants come from there," he explained. "Most of the doctors and nurses too. Their medical technology is the best in the Empire."

"What empire?" I stopped walking and he turned around. "Where are we?"

"We're on a spaceship," he said. "I thought you knew that."

"Where are we going?"

"No place." Christian shrugged. "At least not yet. We're in orbit around Earth."

The people in the corridors wouldn't exactly stop and stand aside for us, but they definitely got out of the way. I hadn't figured out how or why this guy was so important. Like being called Lord all the time and all the bowing and ... I really wanted to ask about that stuff too, but I didn't want to be rude either. Christian didn't even seem to notice it really, except for that one moment when Srah had given him my robe.

"Do they know you're here?" I asked.

"I was born and raised in Los Angeles," he said. "I'm just as human as you."

"That's not what I mean." I frowned at him, but he wasn't smiling either. "Does the President know there's aliens here?"

"Everybody knows," Christian said. "Come this way. We can talk while we eat."

We took an elevator and it went sideways as well as up and down. I laughed nervously and my mind felt completely overwhelmed. My emotions too. I didn't know what to feel. Was I supposed to be frightened? Should I be happy or sad or amazed or what? Mostly I just felt sort of ... numb.

"This is a long elevator ride," I said, just to say something.

"It's a really big ship," he told me with a smile. "Just think of it like being in a city with one huge building."

"I guess so." I looked at Srah and she lowered her head, but not her eyes. "Where are you from?"

"I am from here," she replied softly, glancing at Christian.

"No, like ... What planet or whatever?"

"Srah was born here," he said. "She's never left the ship."

"Never?" That sounded kind of weird. "How old is she?"

"About sixteen in Earth years," the man replied. "We use Imperial time since all the planets have days and years of different lengths."

"Hmmmm..." I shrugged and I guess that kind of made sense, but I wasn't a rocket scientist either.

"The gravity's a little different here, but you probably won't notice," he said. "You're just a little lighter than you would be on Earth."

"Okay." I shook my head and didn't even want to ask why. My brain was full.

We had lunch in a restaurant. At least, that's what I called it and one huge wall was a window looking at Earth as the ship went around it. It looked pretty big, even though Christian told me we were about twenty thousand miles away from it. I could see night falling on eastern Africa and clouds over Europe. It looked beautiful to me and I could hardly look at anything else. There were other ships too, a number of small ones like space shuttles or something, but some distance away there were larger spacecraft. One of them came kind of close and it sort of looked like one of those Klingon ships from the old television show, except it wasn't white and looked a lot more menacing. It shone like a mirror and I could only see half of it at a time because in shadow it became totally invisible.

There were a lot of people eating and no menus or anything. Christian told a waiter what we wanted and the guy brought it a minute later. It turned out to be a salad of some kind and I didn't recognize any of the stuff in it, but plants are plants and most of them were green. It tasted pretty good anyway and the waiter hadn't left us until after I'd taken a bite and smiled at him. He was another blue alien and I thought it would suck to be working at a Denny's in space, but Christian only laughed when I asked him about it.

"Everyone is here because they want to be," he told me. "They can stay or go as they want and there's probably a waiting list a mile long for people who want his job."

"Do they get paid?" I wondered.

"Are you interested in economics?" he asked and I thought maybe he wanted to tease me.

"No," I replied. "I'm just wondering how it works."

"Me too," he agreed. "I've only been here about a week. I asked all the same questions you're asking."

"Did they explain it?"

"Not really," he said and I laughed.

"This is too weird," I decided. "So, um ... What do you do around here?"

"Besides give tours?" He definitely teased me that time and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, besides that."

"Mostly I just hang out," he told me. "I'd like to work in the Ministry of Information, kinda like radio and television..."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah." He nodded. "I used to be a producer. Ever see that show Little Wishes?"

"With the genie guy and the three girls?" I grinned at him. "You made that show?"

"Uh-huh." He took a bite of his lunch.

"That show sucked!" I said, giggling as he made a face at me.

"Hey! We were number one for a couple weeks," he said. "Boys like you weren't our target audience anyway."

"Boys like me?" I gave him a questioning look.

"Gay young men," he said. "We were aiming for the middle-aged hetero male angst market. You know, three bikini babes always getting into hot water and flirting their way out of it."

"Oh." I swallowed hard. "So you know I'm kinda..."

"Queer?" Christian laughed. "Yeah. I think I figured it out."

"Is that okay?" I wondered and just the idea of this guy not liking me for some reason really hurt.

"You're safe here," he told me gently. "Do they give you a hard time about it back home?"

"Yeah," I admitted, clearing my throat. "It kind of sucks where I live."

"A friend of mine had a hard time when he was growing up," Christian said. "His parents didn't like the idea that he wasn't normal, whatever that is."

"What did he do?"

"Uh, well..." He sat back and smiled. "He sorta moved in with me."

"Really?" I licked my lips. "So you, um ... like boys? I mean, do you like me?"

"Yeah." He nodded. "I like you a lot."

"Okay." I felt my tummy tingling and my heart went a little too fast.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.