Misfits - Cover

Misfits

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A teenage boy and his nymphomaniac girlfriend struggle with the ups and downs of being little more than sexual toys for the amusement of others. Luckily, their lives take an unexpected turn for the better when they crash into an alien spaceship.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Spitting   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Teacher/Student  

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked dumbly, staring at Billy, Mark, and Dale as they sat around the kitchen table.

"I wanted to meet your friends," Mom told me as she poured a glass of milk for Mark. They were eating cookies.

"What?" I felt like I'd fallen into the Twilight Zone. Mom had invited over the three boys who had turned me into a fag?

"Sit down, faggot," she said with a smile. "I made your favorite; chocolate chip!"

"Faggot!" Billy laughed and the other two grinned.

"These are really good cookies," Dale said, trying to keep a straight face.

"Thank you," Mom said. "I'm glad you boys like them."

"You've got the coolest mom in the world, fagboy," Mark told me and then glanced at her. "I mean, um..."

"Fagboy?" Mom giggled as she pushed me into a chair. "It's alright, I know how you boys like to tease each other."

"Mom..." I swallowed hard.

"Oh shush," she told me. "We were talking all about you. They were a little shy at first, but..."

"We told her everything," Billy said. "Your mom's so awesome!"

"She's hot too!" Dale said, staring at my mom's tits as they strained against the tight sweater she wore.

"Yeah," Mark agreed. "How come you didn't tell us your mom was so hot, fagboy?"

"He probably didn't have a chance with three hard cocks in his face," Mom teased them, sliding around the table and running her fingers across Billy's shoulders.

"Heh!" Dale grinned at that.

"Be nice!" She slapped Mark's hand away from her butt. "I'm about to be a married woman again."

I stared at her as she smoothed her short skirt over her thighs.

"Besides," she wrinkled her nose at the boy. "I know what a big strong boy like you really wants."

"I want fagboy to suck my dick," Billy decided and Mom didn't even blink.

"I want to fuck his pussy!" Mark and she offered him a smile.

"I want the faggot to eat my asshole again," Dale decided.

"Oh! That reminds me; I have to run to the grocery story before I fix dinner," she said. "You boys have fun."

She leaned over my shoulder and kissed my cheek.

"We will, Mom," Dale said with a chuckle. "We're going to have a lot of fun."

The three of them were standing up and I realized they were naked from the waist down. I stared at their swollen cocks and felt my tummy flutter. I swallowed thickly and licked my lips. My own smallish dick throbbed almost painfully in my pants and I gasped as the sudden rush of hot semen woke me up.

"Oh man," I breathed in the dark, pushing my hand inside my underwear to feel the gooey mess and my penis already softening.


I had to see them again. It had been a month, maybe not even that long, but I thought about Billy, Mark, and Dale all the time. I even dreamed about them.

Now that I had sex with Mom and Mr. Moore after their dates or most often when he'd just come over and spend the evening with her, he didn't keep me after school so much. He didn't have to, you know, because he knew he'd be fucking the both of us later. He still gave me A's though and sometimes he wanted to fool around at school. Mom never tried to have sex with me outside her bedroom and only when Mr. Moore was with us, but he liked it when I'd suck him off during lunch.

Or let him fuck me sometimes.

"Ummm ... Bend over, faggot ... Let me see that ass of yours," Mr. Moore sighed as he sat in his chair behind his desk.

"Ugh huh!" I agreed, standing awkwardly between his spread thighs and pushing my butt down on his cock.

I bent over while he held my hips. My pants and underwear were down around my ankles and I could almost rest my tummy on my knees. I winced because that position gave my teacher's long cock a different angle and it hurt a little. His chair squeaked a lot, but the door was closed and locked anyway. My classmates were all at lunch and Mr. Moore had a good half hour to play inside my tight rectum.

"Slow ... Take your time, faggot ... Up and down ... That's it," he whispered, sliding one hand under my shirt and up my back. "You're a better fuck than your mother, you know that? Jesus! You're still tight as hell."

I giggled breathlessly and smiled at the man over my shoulder. I liked it when he told me he liked me better than my mom and I tried to fuck him the best I knew how, working my burning asshole around his cock. I could squeeze it too, pushing and pulling the muscles in my tummy and that would tighten my butt muscles as well. I'd gotten pretty good at that after a lot of practice.

We fucked for ten minutes like that, until I got too tired and he got too excited. He pushed me over his desk and started rocking his cock inside me hard and fast until he came. I used some toilet paper I'd stuffed in my back pocket to plug my stretched anus, wadding it up into a ball and then pulling up my underwear. I always walked funny afterwards and I still had three more classes to sit through, one of them his.

Mr. Moore liked to see me fidget uncomfortably at my desk while his semen soaked into the toilet paper and past it. My underwear always got mushy and most people would call the weird greasy sensation kind of gross, like having diarrhea except it was sperm. I liked it though and I just wished Mr. Moore wouldn't call on me to solve problems in front of the class. He liked to tease me that way.


"Look who's here!" Mark grinned at me. "It's fagboy!"

"What's he doing here?" Marcia asked with a frown.

She had straight brown hair and equally dull eyes, fat tits under her sweater and a roll of fat around her hips. She looked pregnant to me, but only because I didn't like her. She'd been okay before, but now she'd taken my place and I wanted it back.

"Yeah," Billy agreed. "What do you want, faggot?"

"Wanna suck my dick, homo?" Dale asked, grabbing his crotch and squeezing it. None of them had gotten undressed yet.

"Alright," I said, practically shaking with nervous energy. I wished I hadn't come to Mark's garage, but it was too late now and I had to be brave.

"You're serious?" Marcia stared at Dale. "Are you a fag?"

"Shut-up," Billy told her. "We just let him suck our dicks sometimes."

"That's sick!" she said. "What if you guys got AIDS or something?"

"Don't be such a retard," Mark snorted. "Fuck, you're dumb!"

"Don't say that!" the girl pouted, pulling her chin into her neck and looking down.

"Bad enough you're so ugly," he continued. "I can't even believe I fuck you sometimes."

"That's all she's good for anyway," Dale said with a laugh. "I just hope fagboy doesn't tell anyone about her."

"That would suck!" Mark agreed. "Somebody might think she's our girlfriend or something."

"I'd rather have fagboy for a girlfriend than some ugly bitch like you," Dale told her. "Show him your tits."

"Yeah, take off your clothes," Billy said. "Maybe we'll let him fuck you today."

"How about it, faggot? You wanna fuck the ugliest girl in school?" Dale wondered and I hadn't moved an inch.

"No," I said, watching Marcia stand there all red faced and shaking, crying silently while the boys teased her.

"See?" Mark laughed. "He's just a fag and he don't wanna fuck you."

"Maybe you should buy a dog," Billy told her.

"Tie a pork chop around your neck!" Dale said. "Hurry up! Take off your clothes, slut!"

"You too, fagboy," Billy told me. "Today's your lucky day."

"Why?" I asked with a hard swallow and I'd forgotten how mean they could be.

"Cause Marcia's gonna make a man out of you!" he said with a laugh. "You gotta fuck her now."

"But I don't want to," I protested. "Just let her go home."

"She can go home if she wants," Mark told me and then looked at her. "Get out of here, cunt. Go cry someplace else."

"N-No..." she whispered and started pulling her sweater over her head.

"See?" Billy snorted. "We can't even get rid of her now."

"Stupid whore," Dale said with a grin. "Tell fagboy what you tell us when we fuck you."

Marcia looked down as she undid the clasp of her bra.

"Come on," he teased her. "Just tell him."

"Or else get out of here," Mark said. "I mean it. I'll call the fuckin' cops."

"Call the dog catcher!" Billy suggested.

"I love you," she whispered.

"What?" Dale leaned forward.

"I love you," she sobbed. "Why are you being so mean to me?"

"I dunno," he said with a shrug. "Maybe because you're so fat and ugly?"

"And stupid." Mark laughed. "Fagboy's stupid too, but at least he's not ugly."

"Take off your clothes, faggot," Billy said. "Marcia wants to fuck. Don't you, slut?"

"Y-Yes," she whispered, wiping at her cheeks before unbuttoning her baggy jeans.

Mark found the dirty, cum stained blanket stashed in the rafters, jumping to reach it and pull it down. Dale and Billy were undressing quickly, grinning at each other and watching me mostly. I hadn't been around in a month and I thought maybe they'd missed me, but maybe not. I didn't really understand how guys like Billy and his friends worked. I mean, I'd been jealous of Marcia, even angry with her, but now I just felt sorry for her. I wondered why she didn't leave after they made her cry like that.

"You gotta get your dick harder than that, fagboy!" Mark told me once I'd gotten naked and I blushed beneath their stares.

"Lie down, bitch!" Dale said, pushing the girl onto the blanket. "You know how to do it. Spread your legs, get your pussy wet!"

"Maybe she needs help!" Billy chuckled as he stood above her, holding his flaccid penis in his hand. "I'll get you wet, Marcia!"

"Oh man!" Dale laughed as Billy started pissing on her hairy pussy.

"Not on the blanket!" Mark said with a frown. "You bonehead!"

"Ah, who cares?" Billy laughed, waving his dick around in a small circle as aimed higher, spraying Marcia's stomach and tits and finally her face.

She opened and closed her mouth like a fish out of water, swallowing some of the boy's piss while she fingered her cunt, but spitting a lot of it out too.

"Suck my dick," Dale said, pushing me to my knees and I opened for him quickly.

Billy had knelt over Marcia's face, pushing his cock inside her mouth as he stopped pissing and she began sucking him. Mark didn't seem too upset about the mess after all and he got between the girl's wet thighs and shoved his cock inside her pussy, fucking her hard and fast. I watched them from the corner of my eye as my dick began to grow erect, but only because I'd missed sucking Dale's cock so much. I reached down to play with myself while he held my head in his hands and fucked my mouth.

"I'm gonna cum! Fuck!" Mark grunted loudly after a few minutes of bouncing on Marcia and she'd wrapped her chubby legs around him.

"Sloppy seconds!" Dale told me, pulling his cock from my mouth and tugging on my hair so I'd crawl over to the blanket. "Put your dick in there, fagboy!"

"He can't fuck her!" Mark laughed. "Look at him!"

My cock had gone soft in the blink of an eye as I looked at the pissy pink gash nestled beneath a tangle of wet pubic hair. Even Marcia's vulva looked fat, her sex all puffy and swollen looking, and I could see the dark shape of her pussy lips and it didn't turn me on at all. I just wanted to suck Dale's cock some more, but he pushed my face down, between her thighs.

"If you can't fuck it, then you gotta eat it, homo!" he told me, forcing my mouth against the girl's cunt and I tried to get away, but he wouldn't let me.

"Suck the cum out of her," Mark said. "Maybe that'll make your dick hard again."

I kept my eyes closed and licked blindly, almost gagging and feeling my stomach heave at the idea of sucking this girl's cunt. At least I knew my mom was clean when I licked hers, but Marcia ... I didn't even know this girl hardly. She'd been walking around school all day, using the bathroom and sweating and who knows what else. She didn't taste like my mom either, but being covered with Billy's piss probably didn't help.

"Ummmph!" I groaned as Dale slid his cock inside my asshole, rocking my body forward and my stiff tongue went a little deeper into Marcia's pussy,

"Mmmph!" She made muffled noises of her own, reaching down to dig her fingers in my hair and hold my open mouth to her hole.

The girl's soft thighs pressed against my cheeks and she'd lift her butt off the blanket and grind against me. She started getting into it and I had no idea if I was good at eating a girl out or not, but I'd had enough practice with my mom anyway. Marcia seemed to like it a lot and I bet none of the three bullies who fucked her had ever licked her pussy, just like they'd never sucked my dick.

Once I got used to eating Marcia out, or at least accepted the idea that I didn't have a choice, I relaxed a little and didn't feel the urge to puke anymore. Getting fucked was really nice though and I wiggled my ass and rolled my hips, fucking myself on Dale's cock while my penis flopped around. I started to taste Mark's cum too, digging his salty ball juice out of Marcia's pussy with my tongue. I closed my lips around her hole and sucked noisily, even pinched her puffy labia and sucked on those as well.

I could see anything. I couldn't even hear anybody else but my own breathing as Marcia's thighs covered my ears. All I could do was suck her cummy, piss-flavored cunt and enjoy Dale's cock sliding in and out of my hungry asshole. He pulled out without cumming and one of the other two boys took his place a second later, slamming his prick balls deep into my rectum and fucking me hard for a couple minutes. He pulled out before cumming as well and a third cock replaced his and that's how it went for quite a while. What the boys were doing when they weren't fucking me, I had no idea. Probably making Marcia clean my butt off their dicks, I supposed, but I didn't really care either. I just wanted to have sex.

"Look out, faggot!" Someone pulled me back, Billy, yanking me from between Marcia's thighs so Dale could pump her pussy a half dozen times before unloading his balls inside her.

"Suck it out, fagboy!" he told me with a grin, climbing off the girl less than a minute after getting on her.

Billy pushed my face back into her cunt and I quickly figured the game out after that. They'd take turns fucking my ass, fucking her mouth, and when they couldn't hold back any longer, they'd spunk Marcia's cunt and make me lick it out of her. They probably thought it would humiliate us or something, and maybe Marcia felt ashamed, but I didn't. I kind of liked that game, except I didn't get to cum until right at the end.

"Jerk him off, slut," Billy told her as we knelt side by side.

"And you finger her twat, fagboy," Mark said.

We had to clean all three of their cocks at the same time as they crowded in front of us. We'd been in the garage for an hour at least, although I really had no idea how long. All three of them had cum inside Marcia twice though and my jaw felt stiff, my tongue aching and so tired I couldn't even talk. I couldn't even lick their cocks very well and Marcia had the same problem since she'd been sucking them off the whole time I'd been licking her.

My dick was hard though! I had a serious boner and Marcia's hand felt good as she squeezed the shaft and stroked me up and down. I got three fingers in her pussy, feeling the mushy walls of her vagina covered with thin, oily cum. She'd been cumming while I sucked her off, and more than once too; I'd had to swallow the girl's fishy orgasm every time.

"Tell us when you're gonna cum, faggot," Billy said as he slapped my face with his dick. Dale did the same with Marcia, smacking her swollen lips and tongue with his semi-hard cock.

"Ummm ghnnn cugmmm..." I said a minute later, talking around my useless tongue and Mark's cock as it stretched my lips.

"Yeah? Get down, bitch..." Billy pushed Marcia down so she could replace her hand with her mouth. "Suck him off! Hurry up!"

"Lie down, faggot," Mark told me, pushing me onto my back even as I hunched my hips upward. My dick seemed to explode with frantic spurts of semen after being fucked for an hour with no relief.

"Don't swallow it, you pig!" Dale warned Marcia. "Just hold it in your mouth."

They wanted to watch us kiss, since none of them would ever kiss either of us, at least not in front of their friends. They made Marcia cover my mouth with hers and were both too tired to French or anything. She just let my warm semen flow from her open mouth into mine and then they rolled us over so I looked down at her.

"Just spit it on her," Dale suggested and Billy laughed.

"Yeah," he said. "Give her a fag kiss, fagboy."

"Close your mouth, slut," Dale told her. "Don't get any in your mouth this time."

She frowned and looked ready to cry again, which I totally didn't understand after all the stuff we'd been doing. It seemed kinda too late to be feeling ashamed or whatever. I almost felt sorry for her though, honestly, but maybe there's a little bully in all of us. Or maybe I just didn't like the way she reminded me of myself with how easily she let Billy and his friends treat her so badly. They treated me the same way, but its different when you kinda stand back and see it happening.

Whatever the reason, I spit my cum all over her face. Not just letting it drip out of my mouth either. I really spit it out and then hawked a gob of spit from the back of my throat and spit that in her face as well. Marcia only closed her eyes and her bottom lip trembled, but she didn't turn her face away or anything. She had to wipe her face with the pissy blanket and then Mark told her to take it home and wash it. They all thought that was pretty funny.

After that I was back in the club.


The following Saturday afternoon I got a surprise when Mom called me from my room to tell me I had a visitor.

"I didn't know you had a girlfriend," Mom said with a smile, but a confused one as Marcia stared at me from the sofa.

"What?" I blinked at the two of them.

"Well, I think it's nice," Mom decided without sounding too sure of herself. "I'll go make some juice or something. How about some lemonade?"

"That's great," Marcia said softly and of course she and Mom knew each other.

She'd been my babysitter a few years before, like I said, but being seventeen as it turned out, and a high school senior, it didn't make a whole lot of sense why Marcia would want to see me again. Especially since everyone, even my mom, knew I was a fag. She'd watched me suck off Mr. Moore the night before, swallowing his sperm happily while Mom had jerked me off and whispered how sexy I looked with a big dick in my pretty mouth.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered as soon as we were alone.

"Billy wants me to take you to a party," she replied slowly. "Like, um ... a date kinda."

"What? Why?" I frowned. "What are you talking about?"

"They've been telling everybody you're my boyfriend," she explained, blushing and biting her bottom lip. "The whole school knows about it."

"Knows about what?" I asked, thinking she meant how Billy and his friends fucked us.

"About us," she said. "Me and you being, um ... in love."

"Love?" I almost laughed. "I don't even like you!"

"I know," she said, looking down again with her shoulders slumped and her big fat tits sitting on the jelly roll around her waist.

She'd dressed kind of nice, I guess, but she'd tried to look sexy too and maybe she did, I didn't know. She wore a pleated skirt, a red one, with a black halter top thing that exposed her tummy as it stretched upward. Marcia's straight brown hair had been fluffed and curled so it didn't look so totally limp like it usually did. She even wore some makeup, but too much of it like some of the mall brats I went to school with. I thought she looked kind of pathetic and I really hoped she wouldn't start crying or something.

"I mean ... I'm sorry," I sighed. "I didn't mean it like that."

"Yeah." She just sat there.

"I'm a fag, you know?" I did laugh then. "My mom knows I'm a fag, okay?"

"Really?" Marcia glanced at me. "Anyway, I know you're not my boyfriend, but ... They want us to pretend. That's all. It's okay."

"Why?" I wondered.

"Just to be mean probably," she sighed. "Everybody hates me at school, now they've got something else to tease me about."

"Everybody hates me too," I told her, but Marcia already knew that.

"So are you gonna go with me tonight?" she asked. "Your mom said it's okay with her."

"You told her?"

"I told her I wanted to ask you out."

"And she said yes?" I sat back on the couch and about then Mom came back with some lemonade for us.

"Here we go!" Mom smiled brightly, acting like one of those black and white television moms. It was all really weird.

"Marcia wants me to go to a party with her," I said, thinking my mom would have to say no. I was only fourteen!

"Oh. That'll be fun!" she said. "Just bring him back home before ten."

"Uh..." I stared at her.

"I will," Marcia promised with a smile that had to be fake.

"You mean, I can go?" I asked and Mom shrugged.

"Of course," she said. "You've been stuck in the house for so long ... I worry about you. I'm glad you're making friends again."

"He can meet all my friends," Marcia lied, since she'd already admitted she didn't have any. "We'll have fun."

"No drinking," Mom said seriously. "I don't want him going to any parties like that."

"It's just a birthday party," Marcia explained and that had to be a lie too, I figured. "I don't like those wild parties either."

"Good," Mom said with a smile. "I remember when you used to sit for him, you were such a good girl."

"I still am!" Marcia said with a giggle and that chick could lie her ass off! It kind of amazed me because I couldn't lie at all to my mom.

After sitting with my mom and drinking lemonade for ten minutes, she suggested I show Marcia my bedroom while she started on dinner. Somehow it had just been assumed that my new girlfriend would eat with us and meet Mr. Moore, except she'd been one of his students four years ago anyway. The two of them spent most of those ten minutes talking about the upcoming wedding while I just sat there.

"Nice room," Marcia said, walking into my bedroom and looking around. "Nice Speedos!"

She giggled at my poster of three bronzed muscle guys posing on a beach in tiny swimsuits. They must have had some serious cocks hiding beneath the brightly colored nylon and I liked that poster a lot. Mom hadn't even blinked when I'd asked her to buy it for me. The rest of my room looked pretty normal. Bed, dresser, desk and bookcase, all the usual junk a boy without friends collects – comic books and model airplanes and things I could do by myself.

We both sat on my bed for a minute without saying anything.

"Do you want to fuck me?" Marcia asked, licking her lips and rubbing her bare thighs with her hands.

"No," I said, making a face at her.

"Oh."

"I told you I don't like girls," I sighed, in case she thought I just didn't like her.

"I know," she agreed and we were quiet for another minute. "Why do you let them do it?"

"Why do you?" I asked.

"I don't know," Marcia said. "Just cause nobody ever liked me before. I mean, I had friends, but ... not like a boyfriend or anything."

"Yeah."

"Billy said he loved me," she continued. "He's not that old and I thought he was joking, but he kissed me. I let him, you know ... I was a virgin before and then we did it."

"So what happened?"

"Then we kinda went out sometimes, mostly to Mark's house cause his parents are always gone someplace," she said. "And then, um ... we'd make out and then he'd have sex with me..."

"Mark?"

"No! Billy!" Marcia giggled and blushed. "Mark left us alone at first, but then Billy asked me if I'd fool around with his friends too."

"Okay," I said with a nod.

"And then after Billy would do it, then Mark would fuck me too," she said. "Then Dale fucked me and pretty soon they wanted to do other stuff, you know?"

"Uh-huh."

"They took pictures of me and showed them around the school and told everybody I'm a slut. When I got mad, Billy said he still loved me and it was just a joke."

"You didn't break up with him or anything?"

"No," she sighed. "I wanted to, but I love him. I can't help it and now he's just mean most of the time. Him and his friends. I only let them do it because Billy wants me to.

"But if he's mean, then..." I shrugged.

"What else am I gonna do?" Marcia asked me. "I know I'm ugly and fat and..."

"No you're not."

" ... nobody else likes me. I'm never gonna get another boyfriend. Every guy in school knows the stuff Billy makes me do. They just call me a slut and ask me if I wanna suck their dicks and stuff. It's disgusting."

"Mmmm..." I frowned because that sounded a lot like what had happened to me.

"I get obscene phone calls," Marcia said with a laugh. "God! These guys call my house, you know? Sometimes my mom answers and they think she's me or maybe they don't care or something. They say stuff like calling me a sperm whore and a piss drinker, asking if I wanna have a gangbang after school sometime."

"Did she call the cops?"

"We got that caller ID thing," she told me. "It's always some payphone someplace, different ones around town. The cops said we should change our phone number."

"That sucks."

"Someone called my dad at work and said he was my doctor..."

"What?" I smiled because Marcia was smiling.

"Yeah, some guy from school. He told my dad I'm pregnant and wanted to know if his company's insurance would cover it."

"Oh man!" I rolled my eyes and laughed, but it wasn't funny. "Did your dad believe him?"

"He came home and wanted to know who the father of my baby was," Marcia said with a laugh of her own. "God! That sucked so bad. I told Billy and he thought it was funny."

"Billy probably did it," I snorted.

"You think so?" She looked at me and I shrugged.

"I dunno," I replied. "He's a jerk anyway."

"Yeah," she sighed. "I wish I didn't love him so much."

"Me too," I said without really thinking about it. "I mean, I don't really love any of those guys, I just..."

"So why do you do it?"

"I like it," I told her. "When I didn't see them for awhile I missed it."

"Just the sex stuff?"

"Yeah," I said with a nod. "But, I dunno ... Sometimes they're sort of nice to me."

"I know," she agreed. "They're worse when you're there."

"They are?"

"Like they're showing off," Marcia said. "They do it at school too. Like call me names and tell everybody how I let them all fuck me right in front of my face."

"Oh."

"But when we're alone, they're kind of nice."

"Yeah," I agreed, believing every word she said. Marcia didn't have any reason to lie to me.

"You really, um ... lick my pussy good," she whispered, looking at me through her bangs. "Is that like beginner's luck or did you do it before?"

"Uhhh..." I swallowed hard and blushed.

"You licked a girl before!" she said with a giggle. "God! I knew it! Billy licked me before, but only a little and it didn't feel like anything, but you..."

"I dunno," I said. "I don't wanna talk about it."

"Okay," she agreed, but still smiling and I knew Marcia was curious to know why a fourteen-year-old faggot would know how to suck a pussy.

"Okay." I said and we were quiet again now that she'd gotten her story out of her system.

Everybody always wants to confess, ever notice that? I felt like telling her how they'd practically beaten me up the first time, but I didn't want to tell anyone about that. It would sound like I got raped or something and I didn't even like to think about it very much because I always thought I should have fought them harder, but then I'd feel glad I hadn't. It didn't make very much sense to me.

"I wish you weren't a fag," Marcia said with a deep breath. "You're really cute, you know that?"

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"You are," she told me. "But even if you liked girls, you wouldn't like me, so..."

"I might," I said.

"No you wouldn't," Marcia sighed. "But I'd let you fuck me anyway."

"You would?"

"Sure," she said with a shrug. "It's better than nothing."

"I guess so," I replied and that actually made a lot of sense to me. "I'd let a cute guy fuck me too."

"See? We're perfect for each other!" Marcia giggled and I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Careful," she said. "Don't tease me, I'm bigger than you!"


Anyone else would have said no to Billy and his friends, but that's why this story is about me ... and Marcia now. It would be nice to think we had different reasons for going to the party, but it only seemed that way.

"We could do something else," I suggested while Marcia drove us in her dad's car.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.