Misfits - Cover

Misfits

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A teenage boy and his nymphomaniac girlfriend struggle with the ups and downs of being little more than sexual toys for the amusement of others. Luckily, their lives take an unexpected turn for the better when they crash into an alien spaceship.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Spitting   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Teacher/Student  

After Dale had posted my pictures on the internet and totally destroyed my life, I'd stopped going to Mark's garage. That's where we met after school and sometimes we'd go down to his basement, or usually we'd just have sex right there. I'd expected them to be angry, maybe even come to my house and get me, but they didn't and after a week I missed it. I know how dumb that sounds, but those three boys were the only friends I had anymore and I'd lay in bed jerking off thinking about them. I missed having sex a lot too.

So, I'd ended up going to Mark's house after school one day and it was like nothing had happened. I started meeting them everyday again, just like I had before.

"Yeah, suck it!" Mark said, grinning as he knelt in front of me with his pants around his thighs.

"I'm gonna cum fast today!" Billy told us, slapping my bare butt as he worked his cock in and out of my rectum. "Fuck! He's hot inside!"

I'd gotten naked and Mark had found an old blanket to put on the concrete floor. I held myself up with my left arm and jerked Dale off with my right hand while he waited his turn. Usually they all fucked me twice, once in my mouth and once in my butt. Sometimes they made me do other stuff too. After Dale told his friends how I'd licked his asshole, the other two made me lick theirs as well.

That's what Dale wanted after Mark came in my mouth and I'd swallowed as much of his spunk as I could, the rest of it dripping off my chin.

"Eat my ass, fagboy!" he said, getting on his knees and bending at the waist until his face and shoulders lay on the blanket.

Dale reached back to pull his butt cheeks apart for me and I dove into his tight sphincter like I'd been starving for it. I licked and kissed his asshole, puckered up my lips and sucked noisily while Billy rode my ass with his cock driving deep into my bowels. It felt pretty amazing for me, even if it was a little humiliating kissing another boy's anus while his friends watched. I held Dale's cock in my hand, reaching between his thighs to pull it down as if milking a cow or something. His hairy balls tickled my wrist as they'd bounce around and I did my best to fuck my tongue into his rectum.

When he got close to cumming, Dale turned around and jerked off on my face. I tilted my head upward and stuck out my tongue to catch as much of his hot semen as I could, but he liked to make a mess and shot his load everywhere but my mouth. Only when his orgasm had finished did he push his dick between my lips and let me suck him clean.

By that time Billy had finished in my ass, giving me a sweet sperm enema that made it real easy for Mark. He slammed his cock inside me with one quick thrust and I grunted with the pleasure of it. I loved getting fucked and it didn't hurt at all. My asshole had gotten used to having a hard cock inside it and usually it was the emptiness that felt uncomfortable. Sometimes I used one of my mom's hairbrushes to fuck myself with when I jerked off in bed and that made it better. She had one brush in particular with a smooth round handle that really felt good.

"Hold on a second ... Don't move," Mark breathed, keeping my rectum wrapped around his dick.

"What are you doing, man?" Billy wondered and I looked over my shoulder at the boy, licking around my semen stained mouth.

"Ahhh..." Mark sighed and I jerked as I felt something wet and watery rushing into my ass. "Hold still, fag!"

"No! Stop it!" I protested, but he dug his fingers painfully into my hips and I couldn't get away.

"Are you pissing?" Dale asked with a grin. "Oh shit!"

"Yeah," Mark nodded, flooding my asshole with his hot urine. "I really had to go!"

"You jerk!" I made a face, wincing even though it didn't hurt at all. In fact, it felt kind of nice, except it was piss.

"Me too," Billy decided and he took his place in front of me, pushing his limp dick past my lips before I realized what he planned on doing.

"Mmmph!" I shook my head, but he held me tightly in place with his hands. When I pushed his cock out with my tongue, Billy cuffed me.

"Suck on it!" he demanded and I blinked back tears of humiliation as I caught his cock with my open mouth and closed my lips around the shaft.

"This is fuckin' weird!" Dale laughed.

"Now drink, faggot!" Billy told me, letting his bladder go and I gagged on the flood of hot piss.

It squirted out of my mouth and made my cheeks bulge and I had to swallow some of it or I'd drown. Billy's pee tasted bitter and salty, hot too and I took three or four large swallows before I gagged and almost puked the stuff back up. He didn't stop either, not until his bladder emptied completely, and then Billy shook the piss off his dick and onto my flushed face. I'd gotten soaked from my face down to my chest and my stomach felt nauseas, like I'd throw up any second, but I didn't.

"Don't make a mess," Mark warned me, pulling his cock out of my butt slowly, but I didn't even try to hold his piss inside me. It all gushed out of my asshole quickly, splashing down my thighs and soaking into the blanket.

"Look!" Dale said and he just pissed on my face. "Open your mouth! Catch it!"

My mouth was already open though and I coughed as he aimed the spray between my lips. I had to swallow more of piss and by the time he'd finished, my whole body had been soaked with urine. After that, piss games became another daily ritual. Dale, Mark, and Billy thought it was great and they slowly, but surely trained me to love their piss and by Friday afternoon I could drink a glass full of Billy's fresh piss without even gagging on it.

"Straight from the tap," Mark told me, giving me his soft dick and I drank quickly as he let his bladder go.

I spilled some, but not much and he rewarded me with a mouthful of spit.

"Look up," he said and when I did, he worked up a big wet gob of saliva and let it drip from his mouth into mine. "Just pretend we're kissing, faggot."

That made the other two boys laugh and afterwards they'd kiss me that way often. Not touching my lips with theirs, although Dale had made out with me before – his friends didn't know about that – but only giving me their spit and there didn't seem to be too many more ways they could humiliate me. In fact, I think it kind of disappointed them that I didn't put up more of a fight than I did. They weren't anything but bullies really, but I liked to pretend they were my boyfriends.


Mom had another date Saturday night.

"You're going out with Mr. Moore again?" I asked, looking politely away from my mom as she wore only a lacy black bra above her skirt.

"Uh-huh," she said and then narrowed her blue eyes suspiciously. "Why? Don't you like him? He says you're one of his best students."

"He's okay." I said with a shrug, but I wanted to tell Mom I was only his best student because he wanted to have sex with her.

"Well..." Mom rolled her eyes and giggled. "He's not exactly Brad Pitt, but he's very nice and I had a good time the other night, so..."

"Yeah," I said. "It's okay, Mom. It's just weird cause he's my teacher."

"Is that why your friends are giving you a hard time at school?"

"What?" I swallowed hard.

"Carl told me some of the kids are teasing you," Mom said. "Is that why?"

"Kind of," I said slowly, wishing I could look in her eyes when I lied, but I couldn't. "I'm fine. They're just being stupid."

"Don't pay them any attention," she told me, giving me a hug and it felt strange because she didn't have a blouse on. I felt her bare skin under my fingers and the lace of her bra against my chin.

"I won't," I promised. "You better hurry up. It's almost seven."

"Yeah," she agreed, letting me go. "Are you sure it's okay? I mean, me going out with your teacher?"

"Sure," I told her. "You deserve to have fun, right?"

"I hope so!" Mom gave me a smile and a small giggle.


"What are you doing here?" I blinked at Dale. He'd rang the doorbell about ten minutes after my mom had left with Mr. Moore on their date.

"I just wanted to see you," he said, leaning left and right as he looked over my shoulders. "Your mom took off, right?"

"Yeah," I said slowly. "How do you know?"

"I dunno," he said with a shrug and then fixed his dark eyes on mine. "You gonna let me in or what?"

"What do you want?" I frowned and let him in the house, closing the door and turning to face him.

"What do you think I want?" he asked, reaching for his crotch and squeezing the obvious lump in his pants. "I've been thinking about you all day."

"Yeah?" I licked my lips and I should have told him to get out, but I felt the rush of adrenaline I always got when we had sex. I liked it a lot, even if Dale and his friends were jerks. I hated being lonely all the time.

"Yeah," he said, stepping closer so I had to look up at him. "You know, um ... if I kiss you, it doesn't make me a fag. Right?"

"I know," I breathed, watching his tongue move between his lips.

"So, you ain't gonna tell anybody," Dale whispered, reaching around my hips to grab my butt through the old brown cords I wore.

"I won't tell," I promised, feeling my heart thump as the bigger boy pulled my tummy against his crotch.

He kissed me right there by the front door, shoving his tongue inside my mouth and working it around. I wrapped my arms around Dale's neck and wiggled my butt in his hands. He kissed even better than before, I thought, and his tongue seemed to be everywhere at once as he tickled me with it. I moaned softly and played my tongue against his, inviting him to kiss me as hard and deep as he wanted.

"Yeah," he breathed after a couple minutes of serious Frenching.

We were both warm and pink and Dale gathered his saliva and spit it into my panting mouth. I swallowed it with a familiar rush of humiliation when he smiled, but I didn't care. When he pushed his thumb between my lips I sucked on it like a cock, keeping my eyes on his while he slid it back and forth slowly.

"You faggot," he whispered. "You wanna suck my cock, don't you?"

"Yessss..." I hissed softly. "Do you wanna go to my room?"

"Let's go," he agreed.

We made out for a long time and I liked that the best. Just being kissed by a boy two years older than me while I jerked him off. We were both naked and Dale had his hand between my thighs, his finger pushing inside my asshole as if I had a pussy. He finger fucked me and I rocked my hips and felt my dick dripping with arousal. Sometimes he'd rub it for me, but not enough and I felt myself getting desperate.

He'd kiss my nipples though. Dale licked and kissed my flat chest, sucking my nipples until they were hard little pebbles and then biting them. It kind of hurt, but it still felt good for some reason too. I liked it a lot and suddenly understood why girls like having their tits played with so much. I cradled his head, gasping softly and kissing the back of his neck while my other hand massaged his cock with growing urgency. I pushed my fingers down to feel Dale's balls, rolling them gently until he had enough playing around and pushed my head down.

"Look at me when you suck my dick," he said, digging his fingers into my hair while I worked my lips up and down the smooth shaft.

I sucked him off for five minutes maybe, but Dale didn't want to cum in my mouth. He'd started getting desperate too and wanted to fuck me in the butt. I just smiled and panted for air as the boy pushed me onto my tummy.

"Ummm..." I winced as he pushed his cock into my ass, fucking me hard and fast with the hot slapping of sweaty flesh filling our ears.

"Uh-huh ... Fuck..." he groaned into my ear and I turned my head so he could flick his tongue against mine.

I came before he did, the delicious pressure in my rectum pushing my straining dick against the sheets until I spilled my juice with a shivering moan. Dale came a minute or two later, bouncing his pelvis against my ass and pumping me full of hot semen. I clenched my butt around him, milking Dale's balls for every drop I could get while I smiled and caught my breath.

"Suck on it now," he breathed, pulling his cum slick dick out of my ass and pushing me so I'd roll over.

I didn't mind washing his cock after he'd butt fucked me with it. I'd grown used to stuff like that and Dale sat on my chest, feeding me his dick until I'd gotten him hard enough to fuck my mouth. He leaned over me, grabbing the headboard with his cock pointing down and I held his ass while he used my face like a cunt. Every now and again he'd go too deep and make me gag, but I'd become a pretty good cocksucker by then and he didn't leave my warm, wet mouth for ten minutes. My lips felt bruised and swollen by the time he finally dumped his sperm on my tongue, but it had been worth the wait and I swallowed hungrily.

"I'm gonna pee too," he told me and we both waited until he could relax enough to let his bladder go.

I swallowed his piss, drinking quickly and trying not to spill any. It still upset my stomach, but I'd gotten used to that sensation and especially the flavor. The taste of urine didn't bother me at all anymore and when Dale had finished pissing I licked his cock clean and only let him pull out of my mouth reluctantly. He let me lick his balls as well and then his asshole, kneeling over my face as I buried my tongue between his sweaty ass cheeks.

Dale let me eat his ass for a long while, until his cock became stiff for a third time and then he gave me one last fuck. I had my legs over his shoulders while he pinned me down, smiling and occasionally spiting into my open mouth while he drove his cock inside my already cum filled rectum. My dick had gotten hard again too, but it just lay on my tummy drooling precum while the boy fucked me like a girl.

After he came inside me and I'd washed his cock again with my tongue, Dale took off. We'd been having sex for almost two hours although it seemed like two minutes to me. I took a long bath and fingered my tender asshole while I jerked off, feeling happy for the first time in a long time. I knew it wasn't real happiness, since Billy had only wanted to use me for sex and didn't really care about me at all, but even so it was still better than nothing and I liked to pretend that he loved me.


"Oh God! Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Uh-huh!" Mom must have really loved Mr. Moore's cock because she usually didn't make that much noise.

I lay in my bed listening to them. Only the second date and my ugly math teacher was nailing my sexy mom to the bed. I couldn't believe it, but her gasps and moans were pretty hard to deny. Her bed squeaked too and near the end I could hear the headboard banging against the wall.

The next morning I'd just sat down at the kitchen table to have a bowl of Rice Krispies when Mr. Moore walked in totally naked. I blinked at the man, especially at his cock which looked huge! God! It wasn't totally hard, but he must have been fucking my mom again for breakfast. It looked dark and shiny with sex juices, the smooth glans practically dripping as it pointed downward. The thick shaft arched out from a next of matted pubic hair like a fat rainbow about eight inches long probably and I wondered how big it got when he was excited.

"Huh?"

Mr. Moore had been saying something and I swallowed hard, dragging my eyes upward from his dick, over his pale pot belly to his smiling face.

"See something you like?" he asked me with a chuckle, standing just a few feet from me.

"No." I whispered, blinking quickly and feeling my whole body burn.

"It's alright," he told me, glancing over his shoulder. "You want to touch it?"

"What?" I licked my lips.

"Go ahead," he whispered. "I won't tell. Give it a kiss."

My mouth felt dry and my stomach knotted up so hard I could barely breathe. My heart stammered and I trembled beneath the rush of adrenalin that filled me. He had the biggest cock I'd ever seen and it twitched or jerked, or ... something. It moved by itself, as if trying to grow hard again right before my eyes.

"Come on," he breathed, taking another step and all I had to do was lean forward. "Ummm ... Yeah, lick it. Use your tongue."

I held Mr. Moore's cock in my hand and felt him hot and surprisingly heavy as I closed my mouth over the head. He forced me to open wide and I couldn't get much more than the head past my lips. I swirled my tongue around the glans and tickled his pisshole. My other hand cradled his generous balls. They were heavy as well and much bigger than Dale's. I sucked his dick for thirty seconds maybe, no longer than a minute at the most, finding the flavor a lot different than I expected. It was salty, but oily too with a faintly bitter-sweet flavor, kind of tangy almost and I didn't know if I liked it or not.

"How's my dick taste?" Mr. Moore asked me and I blinked at him. "That's your mom's pussy you're sucking."

He pulled his cock from my mouth with a wet raspberry sound because I'd been sucking him like a huge straw.

"Don't worry," he told me. "We're gonna do this again sometime. I'll let you in on a little secret..."

"What?" I whispered, feeling dizzy with a confusion of conflicting emotions.

"I'm going to marry that hot little pussy upstairs," he whispered. "And you're going to help me, right?"

"I don't know," I said dumbly.

"Yeah you do," he said with a chuckle. "Give my cock another kiss, faggot."

He slapped his heavy dick against my mouth and I opened for it, trying to catch the head between my lips. It would have been embarrassing if I hadn't been so completely in lust all of a sudden. He let me suck on it for a couple minutes and it grew quickly to something like ten inches, maybe even more, although it didn't get that much thicker than it already was. No wonder my mom had been going crazy the night before; I couldn't even imagine that thing fucking me, but I really wanted to try.

"That's enough," he told me. "Save some for Mommy; she wants breakfast in bed. You got any orange juice around here?"


The good thing about not having any friends at school was that nobody noticed how often Mr. Moore gave me detention.

The first time was barely four days after his second date with my mom. The following Wednesday he gave me an hour's detention for talking in class, which was a total joke. I never said a word to anyone, but it made for a good excuse.

"Fuck," Mr. Moore whispered, pressing me against the wall with his much larger body. "You're a sexy little faggot, aren't you?"

He kissed my mouth, filling me his tongue while his hand slid under my t-shirt to rub my chest. He'd locked the door and the school generally emptied quickly after the last bell, except for a few clubs and the basketball team. Being just middle school, there really wasn't much going on and Mr. Moore had me for a whole hour all to himself.

"Get on your knees," he breathed. "Suck my cock for awhile."

I could hold his huge dick with both hands and still have more in my mouth. I crammed as much as I could between my taut lips, but there was no way I could get more than the head and maybe an inch or two more inside. Mostly I just sucked on the swollen glans and jerked him off, licking up and down the shaft once in awhile to keep him wet and slippery for my fingers.

Mr. Moore wasn't in any kind of a hurry either, unlike Billy and the other guys who usually had sex with me. They were always in a hurry to blow a load down my throat or in my ass, but not my teacher. He stroked my hair and smiled, encouraging me to work my kisses all over his massive prick. He liked to put it on my face while I kissed his balls, the length of his penis stretching from my mouth past my forehead and into my hair.

"Turn around," Mr. Moore finally said, pulling me to my feet and pushing me over his desk.

He pulled down my pants and underwear, standing behind me with his cock sliding up and down between my butt cheeks. He kissed my shoulders and neck, my cheeks and mouth when I turned my head. His hands were under my shirt, pressing against my flat boy tits and making my nipples ache beneath the pressure. I felt his heavy shaft riding my ass, leaking precum as it went and after several minutes of that he told me he wanted to fuck me.

"I want to feel you inside," he breathed. "Just a little bit. Relax ... Let me in, faggot..."

I shook with fear and nervous excitement as he brought the smooth glans to my anus. When he started pushing I had to fight not to hold my breath. Breathing made it better. I couldn't relax if I didn't breathe and his cock felt much too big for my fourteen-year-old asshole. I panicked and tried to squirm away, nearly crying like a little girl as I felt the blunt burning of his dick punching into my rectum for the first time.

"Shhhh..." he whispered. "Just a little more ... almost ... ummm ... there!"

Mr. Moore didn't give me all of his cock; not even half of it probably, although it felt like he'd shoved a baseball bat up my butt! He kept rubbing my chest and kissing my cheek as I tried to breathe around the pressure in my gut. One of his hands slid down my tummy to find my soft dick and he played with it, not fucking me at all, but only letting his cock stretch my too small butt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.