Misfits
Chapter 1

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A teenage boy and his nymphomaniac girlfriend struggle with the ups and downs of being little more than sexual toys for the amusement of others. Luckily, their lives take an unexpected turn for the better when they crash into an alien spaceship.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Spitting   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Teacher/Student  

"Stay down or I'll hit you again!" Billy Myers told me and I blinked at the tears flooding my eyes.

"What a wuss!" Dale said, grinning at his two friends.

"Hit him, Billy!" the third boy, Mark, suggested loudly and I shook my head, looking around the empty lot like a trapped animal.

They were all older than me, bigger too, and I didn't know why they hated me. Probably they didn't, at least not anymore than a bully hates anyone in particular. They weren't picking on me because of who I was or what I'd done, but only because of where I was – in the wrong place at the wrong time.

"You wanna get beat up?" Billy asked and I shook my head.

"I just wanna go home," I cried. "Just let me go home."

"What a baby," Mark snorted. "He wants to tell his mommy on us."

"I won't tell," I promised quickly, looking up the boys as they crowded around me.

"Kiss my dick first," Billy said.

"Oh man!" Dale laughed, looking at his friend. "That's sick, dude."

"Yeah!" Mark was nodding his head though. "Kiss my dick too, faggot!"

He'd already started unzipping his jeans while Billy laughed and shook his dick in my face. Dale didn't look too sure, but after a second's hesitation he opened his fly and pulled out his flaccid penis.

"Do it!" Billy commanded me. "Kiss it or I'll kick your ass."

"Should make him suck it," Mark said as he wiggled his limp dick between his fingers.

"N-No," I swallowed hard, sniffling and wiping my nose on the sleeve of my jacket. "I can't! Leave me alone!"

I tried to get away, I really did, but being barely fourteen years old and rather small even for that tender age, I didn't get too far. Billy and his friends were fifteen already and two years might not sound like much, but it is. They hit me on the shoulders mostly and I'm sure it seemed worse than it was. They terrified me and in the end, with no parents or teachers or anyone else around to save me...

"He's doing it!" Mark exclaimed as I closed my eyes and touched as little of my lips to his penis as possible.

"Mine too!" Billy insisted and his dick had gotten bigger while he'd been hitting me, longer and thicker and harder until it stood out from the opening of his jeans.

"Billy's got a boner!" Dale laughed. "Make him suck it!"

"Yeah! Suck it, homo!" Mark agreed, but I only kissed the smooth round head at first.

"Not like that," Billy told me. "Open your mouth!"

When I didn't, he slapped my ear and that hurt a lot more than getting slugged in the shoulder.

I wept like a little girl when I took Billy's cock between my trembling lips. My whole body shook with fear and anger and humiliation. I'd never felt that before. Humiliation is an adult emotion, or at least an adolescent one. A fourteen year old gets embarrassed, sure, but not humiliated and there's a difference, believe me. I was growing up quickly, but in ways I didn't want to.

Billy didn't really seem to know what he was doing anymore than I did. Perhaps he and his friends had seen pictures someplace, maybe some short video clip on the internet, but that was all. I hadn't even seen that much, but I'd heard of people who sucked dick, boys who did it, and I knew what a fag was. Nobody wanted to be a fag and I choked and almost threw-up, even though I barely had any of Billy's dick in my mouth.

"More!" he yelled, grinning and threatening to hit me again.

"Suck it!" the other two boys said in between calling me names, telling each other how cool it was to see somebody suck a dick. I didn't really pay attention to them. I didn't even want to be there and I tried to ignore what was happening to me, as if it were someone else kneeling in the dirt. Some other little boy crying and letting Billy push his cock deeper between his lips.

I didn't really do anything but give him a warm, wet hole to fuck. I didn't move my tongue or even my head. My arms were wrapped around my tummy, hugging myself like I'd never let go, and I kept my eyes closed the whole time. I only opened them right at the end, when Billy started cumming and at first I thought he was peeing.

"Uhhhh..." he breathed, only that, and all of a sudden I felt something hot squirting into my mouth.

My head jerked back out of reflex, but Billy held my black hair in his fists and didn't let go. That hurt, but I honestly didn't notice at first. I just wanted to get away and when I couldn't, I gagged and coughed, spraying his milky cum between my stretched lips and around his dick. I swallowed some of it, I know I did, and it was like swallowing snot or something. I really did want to puke then and when Billy let me go I spit a bunch of times onto the ground, trying to hawk the stuff out of my throat.

"I'm next!" Mark decided and his cock had gotten hard too.

So had Dale's and they'd been playing with their dicks while watching me suck Billy. Now I had to suck Mark and I should have fought them, but I didn't. I just wanted to get it over with and I opened my mouth and let him use me the way his friend had a moment before. I just knelt in front of him and stayed very still, letting him use my mouth to jerk off with. It didn't take the boy very long either. Two or three minutes maybe and I had another mouthful of hot boy cum to choke on.

Dale went last and he had the biggest dick, but being fifteen it wasn't really as large as I thought. At the time it seemed huge. He made me take all of it too, holding my head tightly, more so than his friends had, and I could feel his thin pubic hair tickling my nose. He moved his hips, fucking my mouth while Billy and Mark cheered him on, telling him to cum in my mouth like they had.

"Swallow it this time," Billy told me. "All of it, faggot."

"Yeah!" Mark kicked at my folded legs with his foot. "Don't spit any out this time, fagboy!"

As if I had a choice? Their words sounded like gibberish to me. All I could hear was the desperation in my gut ringing in my ears. I could smell my fear. I could feel some part of my dying because I knew I was a fag now. I felt confused. That more than anything else, and guilty. All the anger I'd felt towards those three bullies had turned to guilt somehow, because part of me knew I hadn't tried hard enough to get away. I hadn't fought hard enough. I'd given in too easily, like a real fag would.

And then I swallowed my first real mouthful of cum. I didn't plan to, it just happened. Like bad luck or good timing. I had to swallow and just before I did, Dale gasped and the first quick spurt of his semen filled my mouth. I gulped it down and my tormentors knew it. They could hear it and see it and I'd swallowed another boy's cum, if only one time, and it didn't matter that the rest spilled out of my mouth and down my chin.

I was a real fag after that and I would be forever.


"Hey fagboy!" Mark grinned at me and I'd avoided them for two days, but that wouldn't last.

"I just wanna go home," I whispered, looking around, but knowing there wasn't anyplace to run to.

"Sure," Billy shrugged. "After you suck our dicks."

"Maybe we should kick his ass first," Dale suggested as they crowded around me, but they didn't have to.

I didn't put up a fight. I let them push me down and Mark had already pulled his cock out of his pants. It wasn't hard yet, but he grabbed my head and pulled my face to his crotch, laughing while he rubbed his flaccid penis over my closed mouth and nose, across my eyes and cheeks. He grew aroused quickly enough then and when I didn't open right away he slapped my face with his dick as if it was a smallish club.

"Suck it, homo!" he ordered and Mark's two friends were teasing me as well.

I couldn't fight them and even if I did, I'd just lose and still end up doing what they wanted. I'd still feel guilty afterwards too. Some people think that resisting as much as a person can is enough and whatever else happens, you can still keep your pride. I knew that wasn't true and I opened my mouth and let Mark push his cock between my lips. I didn't do anything else, but that alone made me a fag and when the boy came after two or three minutes, he held my red face against his unzipped jeans while I swallowed painfully.

"He swallowed all of it!" Billy laughed. "What a fag!"

"I'm next!" Dale said and even before I'd caught my breath he pulled me onto his swollen cock.

The boy fucked my mouth hard and fast, making me choke and gag as spit ran down my chin. Billy stood close by, jerking off while he watched and I had to grab Dale's thighs to keep my balance. That just made them tease me all the more since it must have looked like I wanted to suck the boy. He came and I swallowed, it was either that or drown in the hot salty semen that filled my mouth. I tried to ignore the flavor and especially the texture.

Billy wanted something else before he fucked my face.

"Kiss my balls, faggot!" he commanded and when I hesitated, he slapped me on the side of the head with his palm.

"Just punch the fucker," Dale said with a grin.

"Yeah," Mark agreed. "Fuck him up, Billy."

I think they were just saying that stuff to frighten me more than anything else. Bullies have an intuitive grasp of psychology and it worked. I leaned forward, turning my flushed face slightly and found Billy's balls hanging loose from his pants. I kissed them and when he told me to lick them, I did that too.

"Ball licker!" Mark chuckled, shaking his head at the sight of me dragging my small pink tongue across another boy's scrotum.

Billy soon tired of that and he fucked my mouth like his friend had done it, holding my head and moving his hips. I didn't have to do anything except try to breathe around the cock ramming into the back of my mouth every few seconds. When I gagged, he didn't stop. Billy would just tighten his grip and hold me steady while he kept fucking me. When he came I actually felt grateful to him for some reason. We were done finally and I could go home and hide until the next time they found me.


After awhile, maybe the fifth or sixth time they caught me after school, the three boys had a better idea. Someone could see us outside and in the open and none of them wanted to be seen getting their dicks sucked by another boy. So we started going to Mark's house because his parents both worked and it was more or less on the way home for everyone, even me.

"You know what to do, fagboy!" Dale smiled at me, sitting on a lawn chair as I crawled between his spread legs.

"Yeah," I agreed softly. I'd stopped fighting it completely, but I still didn't like what I was doing.

They thought I did though, just because I didn't cry or beg anymore. I only unzipped Dale's jeans and reached inside the older boy's pants to find his dick already getting hard. I pulled it loose and he stroked my hair, smiling and nodding his head as I licked upward along the underside from the base to the tip. Dale liked the way I did that and he rewarded me with a soft sigh.

"Yeah, cocksucker ... Lick my dick," he told me. "Take my balls out too."

He really liked the way I nursed on his scrotum and by that time, I didn't even hesitate. It wasn't like I had much choice. Billy and Mark stood close, watching while they stroked their hard cocks with their fists. I jerked off Dale while I kissed his balls and licked them, took them into my mouth while he watched my eyes. I didn't even cry or anything and I'd gotten pretty good at sucking cock.

"Suck on it, homo! Oh man! You suck good!" Dale held my head in his hands, pulling me up and down on his prick.

"He likes it now, huh?" Billy chuckled. "I knew he was a fag! I told you guys!"

"Shut-up!" Mark grinned at his friend, having heard that a thousand times already. Billy liked to take the credit for turning me into their faggot sex toy.

"I'm gonna blow!" Dale announced for the benefit of his two friends more than me.

I kept sucking, using my tongue and breathing when I could through my nose. A second later he groaned and pulled my mouth down the pulsing shaft as his balls emptied quickly and I swallowed hard and fast. I'd gotten better at that too and didn't choke or anything. The salty flavor of his cream didn't bother me anymore and I actually liked it a little, but I couldn't admit it even to myself.

"My turn, homo!" Mark said, leaning against his dad's workbench, and I licked my lips and felt Dale's cum settling warm in my tummy as I crawled across the cement floor.

And that's how it went for about a month or maybe a little longer than that. I sucked the three boys off every single day after school and nobody ever caught us; nobody ever knew what we were doing. I'd grown so used to it by then that I liked it and they knew it, which humiliated me a bit, but mostly I didn't care.


"I wanna suck it," I breathed, chasing Billy's cock with my mouth while he teased me with it.

"What did you say, faggot?" he asked, holding his cock and moving it around, slapping my face with it.

"I wanna suck your dick," I said a little louder.

"What's the magic word?" Mark asked, standing to my right while I jerked him off.

"Keep going, fagboy!" Dale ordered, standing on my left and I wasn't really coordinated. My left hand would stop moving if I didn't think about it.

"Please," I whispered, jerking off two hard cocks and finally closing my lips around the smooth, swollen head of a third.

"What a homo!" Billy laughed. "Fuck!"

I slid my lips up and down his hard penis without ever letting him escape. I'd turned into a real expert after giving about a hundred blowjobs to those boys. More than that because I could make them cum after just a couple minutes and they usually wanted me to do it again before letting me go home. Like on this particular day, I'd already sucked them off once and now we were doing it again.

Mark and Dale had wet, slippery dicks covered with the semen I hadn't swallowed and they fucked my hands slowly. Billy kept my hair out of my eyes so he could see them bright and shining with happiness while I bobbed up and down slowly, taking my time so I could enjoy it longer. I loved sucking their cocks. It's all I wanted to do mostly and I'd sit in school, fidgeting all day long while I waited impatiently for the last bell.

But one day...

"Where are we going?" I wondered as we walked past Mark's garage.

"You'll see, fagboy!" Mark told me with a grin.

"It's a surprise," Billy said, giving me a little push from behind.

"In the basement," Mark explained, unlocking the door and letting us into the kitchen. I'd never been inside his house before.

"Why?" I asked, but they just laughed and wouldn't really tell me anything.

I went down the stairs, feeling a little nervous maybe, but not scared or anything. The basement wasn't finished. It looked pretty plain and filled with a lot of junk the way basements are. The washer and dryer was down there and boxes and old bicycles and some weight lifting equipment that looked like it never got used. The only thing that seemed really odd was the old stained mattress laying flat on the floor and then they grabbed me.

"Push him down!" Billy said as I struggled weakly, but only because I felt confused.

I didn't know why they were holding my arms and pushing me down to the mattress. I felt a little scared too and I tried to tell them they didn't have to make me do anything. I wanted to suck their dicks, but they only laughed and told me to stop fighting even though I really wasn't. I just didn't know what was going on.

"Time to get fucked, fagboy!" Mark said as they got me face down on my stomach.

"What? No! Let me go!" I yelled, almost but not quite understanding what he meant. They couldn't fuck me ... I was a boy!

"Stop fighting, faggot!" Dale slapped my head after Mark had taken my wrists in his hands, stretching my arms over my head.

"Get his leg, dude!" Billy told his friend and I'd started kicking, trying to squirm away and yank my arms free.

"I don't want to!" I tried telling them as I squirmed. "I'll suck you guys, okay? Stop!"

"Knock it off, homo!" Mark told me, gripping my wrists so tightly it hurt. He held my hands together between his knees.

They were all kind of yelling at me and I bucked my hips when I felt Billy tugging at my pants, pulling them down my hips as the snap popped all by itself. The boy pulled my underwear down as well, taking off my shoes so he could get me naked from the waist down while Dale and Mark held me tight. My hips came up and they laughed when they saw my little dick hard and pointing downward.

"The fag likes it!" Mark grinned.

"Fagboy wants it, Billy!" Dale said. "Fuck his butt!"

"Yeah," Billy agreed as he quickly took off his own pants and underwear. "I'm going to!"

He laid down on top of me, covering my smaller body with his, and I could feel Billy's erection stabbing at my butt. I felt like I'd suffocate because he seemed so heavy. The boy's knees were outside my thighs as Dale held my ankles the way Mark held my wrists, except not close together. My legs were slightly spread, not too far, but enough that Billy could find my virgin anus with his cockhead. I squeezed my cheeks to try and keep him out, but I couldn't do that forever and Billy kept pushing.

"No! Nu-uhg!" I grunted when his cock forced my asshole open and the smooth head suddenly popped inside my rectum.

"Mmmm ... Dude!" Billy grinned at Mark. "It feels good!"

"Fuck him!" the other boy replied. "Hurry up, I wanna go next!"

"It hurts!" I whined, feeling my eyes growing wet as I begged them to stop, but they didn't.

Billy started fucking me, pushing hard into my burning butt for a second and then relaxing. He never pulled back, I don't think, but just paused before jamming his dick a fraction deeper. It didn't hurt as much as I thought it did at the time, but I was frightened and confused and positive that getting butt fucked had to be the worst thing in the world. My ass felt hot and bruised maybe, but the pain seemed more like a sharp cramp than anything else.

"Oh man! This feels good!" Billy breathed, sliding his cock back and forth inside my rectum.

He'd gotten all the way inside me, fucking me with all of his cock, and I felt my ass throbbing around him. I could feel my heartbeat down there as my butt seemed too small for Billy's cock. My rectum held his erection, squeezing the boy as if I didn't want to let him go. I wasn't struggling anymore either. Billy held me down with his chest against my back, breathing into my ear while he moved his hips faster and faster.

"Ah fuck!" he gasped after just a minute or two and I felt something inside me, warm and greasy and kind of gross.

"Are you cumming?" Mark asked and Billy didn't say anything.

He didn't even move while his cock jerked against my clasping ass, spurting his boy cum inside my butt. Billy just lay panting on my back, breathing in my ear and we stayed like that until he'd finished cumming. I hadn't even realized that Mark had let my arms go until I opened my eyes and saw him standing above us, kicking off his shoes and pushing his pants down.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.