Kimberly 2.0
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Tim has a new job and a new home. And with the home comes a new friend, young, bright, headstrong. Tim has a handful. If you read the my previous "Kimberly" this one is purely monogamous.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow   Geeks  

Tim's turn:

It's done. After the first marriage went off the tracks there was a time when I told myself that never again would I put my heart in the care and control of another woman. That lasted, too, helped along by the quality of the available women I was set up with or who found me on their own. Then one day I moved here.

She's lying there. The light of a full moon is streaming in the window, illuminating what was only a few hours ago a Celtic goddess, clad in natural linen, accepting my vows and returning with her own.

I was so in love with this girl that if you pierced my heart I'd ooze syrup. I'm that sweet on her. We've been asleep for two hours. It's almost two in the morning of the day after our formal wedding and we tried our best to spend the entire evening pleasuring each other. The fact that I was not erect with her nude next to me and that she was soundly sleeping bespeaks our success.

Still, despite my suffering a case of dongus deflatus, I can't resist a caress, a touch, brushing a few strands of that light brown hair away from a high cheekbone. I thought I was being gentle and subtle, but she stirred, a smile impressed itself on her lips, and she turned towards me. Her eyelids fluttered.

"You," she said softly. "I'm NOT dreaming."

"I must be, little angel," I said.

"I'm ... We're married. Nobody can ever separate us, Tim. Never."

"Nope. Better or worse, richer or poorer..."

"In sickness and in health, till death us do part," she said. "And then you brought me home and killed me."

"Can't kill a goddess," I told her.

"You really liked that look, didn't you? I'm glad we did that 'don't see the bride in her wedding dress until the wedding' thing. I wasn't sure, but Laci convinced me. Aunt Laci."

"Laci surprised me," I reiterated.

"You surprised me," she said. "I thought we'd pretty much figured out that sex thing, but you lifted me to a new height on my wedding day."

"As it should be. You bring something to my life that I have no right to enjoy."

"Hold me close, baby," she said, sliding against me to make it easy. She buried her face into my chest. "Mmmmmmm! You fill my need." Her head turned, lips covered my nipple, something she knew affected me. Her hand slid down to gauge the effect.

Giggle. "I know my Tim, don't I?"

"Nobody knows but you."

Giggle. Another sucking nibble. I could feel myself harden with a twinge. "And I know very well. Love this thing." Her head disappeared under the light covers. My eyes rolled back in my head coinciding with the "Mmmmm" reverberating through my being.

This was going to be the fourth one for me since the wedding. We'd eaten each other, had three full penetrations, each resulting in me coming. Kim? I don't know. Lost count. I wasn't sure what she had in mind until I felt her twisting in bed, inverting her position, then tossing a long taut leg over me to settle my face between those thighs.

A feast was being served. I loved the menu. I lavished loving, lusty attention on that playground as I felt lips working me, then teeth ('I need to bite at least a little bit' she tells me. She does that right, too) and I lose track of where my tongue is for a second.

"My button, Tim! Do my button!"

Okay, I'm back on track, but I can't deny what's happening with her mouth on me. We eat each other all the time. Usually she comes, then she takes care of me, and maybe she comes again. This time? It's a race. She hooks her teeth just past the head, creating exquisite pleasure and pain and it's working for me.

My hips buck involuntarily. I hear "Mmmmph" and feel a swallow and her head pulls back as she keens her own orgasm. She goes back down, trying to salvage ... I don't stop at either end. One end is me spurting fire, the other end is me lapping at her as those pink petals quiver and twitch. There's no faking here. This is pure Kimmy coming. She did manage to keep sucking, though.

When she turned around, she mouthed, "That was WILD. What did we do?"

"We made a mess of Kimmy," I said. "You have it on your face."

"I gotta see it," she squealed, jumping up. The light came on in the bathroom. Another squeal. "That's horrible!"

"Horrible?" I asked.

"Yes! I wasted it!" She stood in the door of the bathroom so I could see her, using her finger to gather the tracks of semen from her face, then with a lascivious little smirk, she stuck her finger in her mouth.

"Come back to bed, you," I said. "Before you make me crazy."

She stood by the bed, tossed the covers off me, giggled. "We might've killed it, Tim." She reached a finger out, touched it. Thankfully it reacted with an involuntary wiggle. "Nope. Little life left." She bent over, sucked my entire soft dick into her mouth. "Mmmmmmm!" Her head popped up, eyes twinkling. "I don't get it very much when it's totally soft." She crawled back into bed.

We drifted off to sleep again, me spooned up behind her, sniffing the faint perfume of her hair. And slept.

The clock showed nine-something when I opened my eyes to see her propped up, watching me.

"I always wanted to know what kind of man I'd marry. You do it so well, love."

"Look, punkin," I said. "I've never told you this, because I don't want you to take it wrong. I'd NEVER mess with somebody as young as you. NEVER. You totally blindsided me. From Day One you've been living in my head."

"Aunt Jenn told me about all the risks. She was very serious. Didn't want me to be a throwaway toy for some guy. I told her that I was already inside your head and you were in mine. Don't ask me how I knew. Just KNEW. And this is the logical result."

Which statement she underscored by molding her body against mine. She wiggled against me. Smiled. "Nope! Still dead! Let's shower and go eat a late breakfast."

"'Kay, punkin," I said.

"I'm betting that my two aunts and our child have already fed themselves, though. So if we wait a little later, we can do an early lunch." She smiled like an idea was forming. "Hmmm! Last night it responded well to suction." Giggle. "And I promise I won't waste any today."

Six in eighteen hours. I told her as we hit the shower.

"I lost count. Like trying to count the stars, Tim."

She was putting a finishing flourish to her jeans and sweatshirt ensemble, looking absolutely charming in that 'I'm not TRYING to be cute' mode she does so well. Maybe it's me. She just gets to me. She was just reaching for her phone when it started ringing Jenn's ringtone.

"Hi, Aunt Jenn, I was just reaching for the phone." Pause. "No, really! We just finished showering. We were gonna call and see if you wanted to do an early lunch." Pause. "Yeah, send 'er back down here. I ... We miss 'er." Pause. "Okay, call me when you're ready to go. Luvya! Bye!"

She turned to me. "Vicki's on her way."

I laughed as I headed for the door. "You know that your aunt is dying to jerk your chain about last night..."

"And this morning," Kim giggled. "But she can't because Vicki's there."

"You know it's killing her, though," I laughed. I saw Vicki bouncing up the sidewalk. When she got to me, I scooped her up for kisses. Yes, glad I just showered. We stepped inside the apartment and she motioned for Kim to join us, group hug, little girl kisses for Kim.

Okay, so our planned Thanksgiving week honeymoon was torpedoed. I mentioned it to Kim outside the earshot of Vicki.

"Don't you even think about this wrong, Timothy," she hissed. "We have Vicki, and this time with her is something that neither you nor I would ever trade. We'll see about Christmas vacation, okay?" she kissed me. "Promise it'll be good."

So we worked up Plan B. The three of us went to the big city up the road for zoo and museum, then dragged ourselves to Mom and Dad's for Thanksgiving dinner.

With Laci and Jenn.

Deep inside I was a bit frightened. I shouldn't have been. I don't think Dad would fake a hug to save his life, and he hugged both of them. Mom's just Mom. She mothers everybody, and Jenn and Laci were just two more strays to take care of.

After the meal, Dad and I were watching the obligatory football game while the females cleared the mess. Dad looked at me. "They're not gonna watch the game?"

Laci stuck her head up. She was hauling a load from the table. "Mister D, don't get caught up in stereotypes."

Dad turned bright red. My antennae went to full alert. Laci bounced over and kissed Dad on the cheek. "We'll come sit with you in a minute." And she bounced right back out before Dad could retract his jaw.

Finally, "She's as nuts as YOU are," he said.

"Ain't gonna let Mom and Connie handle the chores alone."

"Coffee?" Mom called out.

After assenting remarks, Jenn came in with the coffee tray, sat it down, then sat down next to Dad on the sofa. She handed him a cup and said, "Now, what's the score?"

Learned something.

Vicki's in her room at night. That gives Kim and me[PtC1] OUR time, but we dress in sleeping clothes afterward because in the morning...

"Kimmmmm?"

"Yeah, hi, Vicki!"

"Can I get in bed with y'all?"

"Sure!" And we end up with Vicki between us.

Monday after Thanksgiving is the day we give up Vicki. Yes, Kim's not going to school. Yes, she and Vicki cried their eyes out, right up until departure. Yes, I had a morose Kim beside me on the way home in a car that felt uncharacteristically empty.

"It was a tease, Tim. I didn't think I'd like it. I was worried. I shouldn't have worried. I liked having her around."

"I know. This was the best visit I've had with her since she moved with her mom to California. I wish she lived closer."

Back in the apartment, though... "Console me."

I do believe we consoled the daylights out of one another. Up side? Running around naked in the apartment again. Gotta admit we missed that.

Thursday. Open house at school. I didn't dare go to the first one of the year. This one became mandatory.

"Mostly parents," Kim said. "A few grandparents. Some guardians. You, sir, will be the ONLY husband."

"Seriously?"

"Oh, there's plenty of baby-mamas and baby-daddies, but I am the only married student in the school."

"How should I dress?"

"Like my Tim. If you must, put that business shirt and tie on. You're a professional engineer. I didn't marry Dudley the Ditchdigger. If they're gonna talk about me, let me give 'em some subject matter."

Dinner with Jenn and Laci. They were sad, too. "We're thinking of flying to California and stealing her," Jenn said. "What a sweet child."

"Thank you," I said.

We talked about various things, including the group pictures we had from Thanksgiving, including one with Dad and Mom hugging Jenn and Laci. Jenn had told Kimberly, "I didn't know that marrying you off would get ME a set of parents."

I relayed that comment to Mom and Dad, naturally. Mom teared up. Dad did his little smile and said, "I could've done a lot worse."

Thursday I came home to find Kim laying out my clothes for the open house. She gave me a kiss and then pushed me toward the shower.

"Pizza's on the way. My two aunts get half of it." When I got out of the shower I slipped on my knocking around the house sweatpants, a move that got a "Gee, you know how to dress!" from Laci when she came to gather her half of the pizza. Kim and I each ate a single slice of the pizza. The other slices went in the fridge to her giggling "Pizza for breakfast!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.