Kimberly 2.0 - Cover

Kimberly 2.0

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Tim has a new job and a new home. And with the home comes a new friend, young, bright, headstrong. Tim has a handful. If you read the my previous "Kimberly" this one is purely monogamous.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow   Geeks  

Tim's turn:

So I walk in to find my love sitting at my workstation with her friend, working on wedding invitations.

Casey, her friend, is a nice looking young lady, and if she's friends to my Kim, then she's not the normal gum-popping mall rat. She was eye-ball deep in Photoshop, too, talking about typefaces and gradients.

I was introduced, said "Hi", then showered and took Kim and Casey to dinner. I kept having a tickle of an idea that Casey looked vaguely familiar.

Kim explained to me where that feeling came from when I got home the next day.

"You dated her mom."

"I dated several women," I said. "Some of them, uh, most of them had kids of different ages. Casey looks vaguely familiar. Her last name, though? That doesn't ring a bell."

"Her mom went back to her maiden name after the divorce. Casey kept her dad's name."

"Oh, that explains it."

"Explains what?" she asked.

"A lot," I said. "Casey sort of did a double-take when she first saw me."

"So you DO remember her."

"Only in the vaguest of senses. I dated her mom, not her. And it was, if I remember, maybe three or four dates. I took her and Casey out to dinner once."

"Did you sleep with her mom?"

I knew that this was one of those difficult points, and since it took place long before I met Kim, when, in fact, Kim was probably twelve, it didn't matter whether or not I had slept with the woman. Happily, the honest answer was 'no'. "Nope! That's not how I did things."

"Why'd ... What made you stop dating her?"

"Same things I find irresistible with you, they were missing in her. Remember? Music? Literature? Vocabulary? Don't know how it made it to four dates."

"But Casey's smart."

"I wasn't gonna marry Casey. Her mom ... I just couldn't see myself in that situation." My heart was actually pounding, though. The specter of losing Kim, MY Kim, the piece that completed me, that was frightening. "Kim, are you okay? We talked about this, you know."

"I know. I guess I just never looked at that as REAL. And to find that I know somebody who knew the old you..."

"Come sit," I said. I patted the sofa beside me.

"No. Your chair." Now that's a positive development. Early on in our short relationship I found that me in my recliner was prelude to me in my recliner with Kimberly in my lap. I supposed that to be the case now, so I sat and kicked the footrest up.

I was right. She plopped into my lap, twisted, and touched her forehead to mine, blue eyes an inch away.

"I guess we get past this foray into my history, then?"

"Are you planning on running away with the middle-aged mother of my friend?"

"Nope. Got me a Kimmy. That's sort of the best thing in the universe." I pulled back a bit. "Tell me, do I LOOK crazy?"

That little smile of hers, the mind's working at interstellar speeds when she smiles like that. "No, but you're the guy who's engaged to a teenager."

"I'd have to be crazy to even THINK about anybody else, Kim. I wasn't even looking when you popped up. And now I know what I'd've been looking for if I HAD been looking." I kissed her nose. "You!"

"'Kay!" she giggled. "I know what our problem is. Well, mine, at least."

"What's that?"

"I am so deliriously happy that I'm afraid I'll wake up and the wonderful dream will be over."

"You are right. Again."

Giggle. "You let me inside your head, Tim."

"Because it's a short distance from my heart, Kim." Further conversation waited on a few kisses that started out 'happy' and progressed to 'searing'. The wiggles of that mobile heinie of hers added to the effect. She removed one of her arms from around my neck and insinuated that hand between us to get the measure of the growing lump in my pants.

The expression on that sweet, open face changed from happy innocence to a goodly portion of lust. "Are you..."

"Always. Do we have time?"

"We're on our own tonight. No social obligations whatsoever."

"What about dinner?"

"We can decide that after..."

I know that a mere few weeks ago she was a virgin. I'd seen the blood the first time we mated. Now I find her a happy, hungry, adventurous partner, a partner who was climbing off my lap, smiling, knowing full well that she had me on a leash, awaiting her bidding.

Or in matters of mating, for us to do each other's bidding, although I can honestly say that at this point I cannot think of a single thing that I'd ask her to do that we don't already do. By this stage, we've initiated every room in the house. Had the "Ohgod! Look what we did to the tablecloth!" moment. The 'if I'm sitting on the washing machine' moment. Sofa. Recliner. Showershowershower. The "in the closet rearranging your shoes" event. I learned that if you take Kimmy to the park and she's wearing a skirt, she's got mischief in mind.

And she was headed to the bedroom, shedding clothes. Darned right I followed. She was down to bra and panties when I caught up with her. I picked her up to the peal of her giggles.

"You, sir, have entirely too much clothing for the expected activities!"

I responded by kissing her soundly and dropping her in the middle of the bed so I could undress. Well before I finished, she'd shucked her panties and bra, was propped up on an elbow, staring at me.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"Nope! Absolutely not. I don't know if I'm supposed to get bored at seeing you naked, is all. Do people do that? Get bored, I mean."

"I guess some people do. Don't think Mom and Dad ever did. Bored is something you decide to be. Mom told me that I need to love you like she loves Dad. Forever and ever. Hundred percent. Fifty-fifty is crap."

"I know," she said. "She told me that same thing. Was quite motherly to me. She loves her son."

"When did you talk to Mom?"

"One day after school. She said not to tell you everything she and I talk about. I hope it doesn't make you mad, me keeping secrets and all that."

"No, certainly not. I'm pleasantly surprised that she talked with you about that."

"I asked, actually. Told her that I really didn't have a standard mature married couple to talk with. She told me lots of things about you growing up, and about marriage." She giggled. "And the fact that we're having this conversation naked tells me something about us as a couple."

Okay, I can't resist that naked body THIS long. I lay alongside her. She propped herself on my chest. "What's that?" I asked.

"That despite the way that the world may look at our marriage, we are NOT just about sex." Her fingers encircled my erection. "Although there are times that it become central to my being."

I pulled her against me and kissed her, the kiss getting cut short by her giggle as she felt my erect dick probing her thigh.

"Wait!" she squealed. "I need this as much as you!" Sideways wiggles left me positioned between those long legs. We both sighed simultaneously as I entered her, then we giggled.

"We are SOOO meant for each other," she said.

"I know, little one."

"I feel perfect here."

"Yes, you do."

Giggle. "YOU feel perfect here." And she wiggled 'here' for me to emphasize her point.

"If you do that too much..."

"I'll come my brains out."

"And what would I do with a sixteen year old with no brains?"

"Why don't we find out?" And she clamped her mouth to mine.

God, she gets me going. The only thing that saves me is that when she does one of these sessions, she is, in her terms, 'pre-loaded', so when I lose control, she's already there waiting for me. Or vice versa. Never had that with another female. This one is definitely MINE.

She pushed up on one side, a sign that she wanted to be on top, a position that I loved and which gave her more room to maneuver, and we were off to the races.

Her eyes flashed at me for a little bit, then squeezed shut went her own feelings started getting intense. For me, just watching her was an added level of joyous eroticism.

She was bouncing, grinding, working herself on and against my dick. Her eyes flicked open and she smiled, breathlessly announcing "I'm doing it again..."

I managed a "what?"

"Closing my eyes, but ... ahhhhhh! God!" and her eyes closed again.

"Mmmmmmmmbbbbbb Tim!" and she slammed downward and into a tight little spiral and that was all I could take.

I spurted. Hard. Lonnnnnggggg! And gathered a collapsed Kim in my arms. Nuzzled and gently kissed her back to lucidity.

"Wow!" she said. "Just wow!"

"I love your vocabulary, dearest," I said.

Giggle. "Yeah, you're one to talk. I made you mute for ten minutes before."

"Guilty."

She started to twist around. "Can I borrow this?" she said as she grasped my sticky member.

"OH, yes. Got something I can entertain myself with in the meantime?"

"Right here," she answered, spreading her thighs in front of my face. "But be careful. If you ... I'll come again..."

She did.

Then showers. One, actually, with two bodies under the spray.

"Now, that 'dinner' thing," she asked as she brushed her hair.

"Is it too soon for pizza again?"

"Or we could see what Aunt Jenn and Laci are doing..."

"I can stand that if YOU can," I chuckled.

"Just tell 'em not to be mean to me. I really did pull a muscle in gym class." For three days Jenn and Laci teased us about Kim's limping around, accusing us of some unspecified sexual exploits. She had been walking normally for the last day or so.

I punched the button and said 'Jenn' to my cellphone. It rang twice before the happy voice sounded.

"What's up, mister?"

"My fiancée wants to know what you two are doing for dinner."

"Laci's got that questioning look in her eyes right now."

"Is it too soon for pizza?"

"Pizza?" Jenn said off-phone. A pause and she said to me "Good. You know the order."

"I got it. We'll be there in a bit," I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.