Kimberly 2.0 - Cover

Kimberly 2.0

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Tim has a new job and a new home. And with the home comes a new friend, young, bright, headstrong. Tim has a handful. If you read the my previous "Kimberly" this one is purely monogamous.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow   Geeks  

I was standing in the shower, my fingers working shampoo through Kim's hair, laughing as she backed against my hardening dick. Playful. Like a kitten and a bit of moving string.

"How am I supposed to shampoo your hair when you keep rerouting my blood supply, Kim?" I asked.

"Just do your best, bub," she giggled. "I think I like showering with you."

"Well, I'm certainly glad of that. I rather enjoy showering with you, too." I did. No, Kim was never going to be chosen to be the subject of a centerfold. Instead, she was made to fill the void in my heart. And in my head. Because my head needed to hear the sound of a happy, giggly female. As I rinsed her head with the shower, I pondered that. Yes, this all moved fast.

But look: she IS perfect, for me, at least. I wanted brains in a female package. Check! Looks. Check! Sense of humor. Double-check! And she loved me. And I loved her back.

And now she was turning me around, soaping my back, going after me with a bath brush. She set the brush aside in favor of a cloth to do my ass, and then the cloth was too much as she giggled. Soapy hands and an inquisitive mind and heard a giggle behind me and a soapy finger insinuated itself between my buttcheeks.

"I'm being violated," I said.

Giggle. "Turnabout is fair play, sir."

"Ohgod, little girl, whatever gave you THAT idea?" Each movement of her finger resulted in a corresponding pulse from my dick.

"Oh, you LIKE this?"

"I didn't know I would..."

She reached around me, keeping that one finger in place, wiggling it. Her other hand found my dick. "My gosh, we do seem to like this!" Giggle. She knelt so she could continue the actions.

Like? A soapy finger up my butt. A soapy hand sliding up and down my shaft. And both of them belonged to Kim? Liked? I squirted semen against the shower wall.

She recognized the pulsations of my tool and kept her strokes up, both hands, prolonging ... Finally I stopped spasming. She stood.

"I do believe that's how you tell if your butt's been properly cleaned, hmmm?"

I barely had enough lucidity to move out of the shower.

"Gosh, Timmy, what did I DO to you?"

"I'm asking myself the same thing, baby," I said. "You just took a handjob to a whole new level." My faculties were slowly coming back on line. I took my towel and started drying HER head. "Where did you LEARN that?"

She shook loose of the towel, looked at me, grinning. "In a shower with this guy that I absolutely ADORE," she said. And he trusts me and I trust him to tell me if I'm doing something wrong." Her eyes were bright, loving. "Was that okay?"

I nodded. "Uh-huh. Surprising. But waaay past okay."

"You ... never ... before?"

"Only a doctor, baby. Never for fun." I started shaving as she sat on a stool drying her hair. The hair dryer noise precluded further conversation. I finished shaving and helped her dry the back of her head, brushing and blow-drying. I knew I was finished when she gave her head a sassy shake and spun around on the stool, wrapping arms around my naked torso.

"So where'd you come up with that idea?"

She got a funny look in her eye. "I sort of thought of it myself. I mean, I kind of know about female-female stuff. And I was thinking of how males might do it, and I already know about suckin' on that thing..." she looked into my eyes, grinning, "but I heard the term 'ass-pirate' from Mom talkin' about one of Aunt Kim's friends, a guy, you know, and it occurred to me that guys might do that to each other. And that it might be pleasurable for both guys."

She grinned. "And there's the internet."

"You didn't."

Her head bobbed. "Curiosity. And the internet. And I saw some stuff that squicked me out. But I saw where that kind of thing isn't THAT unusual, even between a girl an' her guy." That heart-melting smirk, and "I was gonna ask you, but there we were, all wet, my fingers were soapy, and I knew that lubrication was important, and soap is..." She paused. "I could tell it felt good to you." Giggle. "You don't think it's sick, do you?"

"Nothing we do, if we both consent, is sick. And that's not sick. Surprising. But not sick. I had no idea that it would..."

Giggle. "We need to check the shower wall for dents. When you squirted, it was like rifle shots."

"That's a new one, baby,"

Giggle. "I got your cherry."

"What do you know about cherries?"

We were in the bedroom, pulling on scrubs for lounging around in the evening. I'd bought her a couple of suits. I'd long had them. Comfortable cotton, and a bit more suitable for the public, in my mind, than pajamas and a robe.

"I had a cherry until a week ago," she giggled. "You got it. And now I got YOURS!" she finished tying the waistband and stepped towards me, within grabbing range. I wrapped her in my arms.

"Actually," she said, I don't like the term 'cherry'. It sounds pornish. But you were my first, you know. And I was YOUR first. At least for that part."

I kissed her forehead. She turned her face up, and I planted a second kiss on that upturned nose. "Little Kimmy," I said, "when we got together, everything started anew. You're the first EVERYTHING."

"I will accept that statement as it is intended, love," she said. "And why should it be any different?"

"It shouldn't, only that I wish that the universe had rearranged so that you and I met before I ever saw another woman, no first wife, no..."

She stepped back. "We're gonna need to tell your daughter, Tim."

I had a twinge of fear. Daughter. Happy result of a failed marriage. Eight years old. I'd had two weeks with her this summer. Talked to her at least once a week, usually on a Friday or Saturday night before her eight o'clock bedtime.

I said, "I usually call her Friday or Saturday nights."

"For heaven's sake, Tim, don't tell her she's getting a new mommy. I mean, she's legally gonna be my step-daughter, but she's more 'little sister' range."

"I don't know exactly what I'll say, sweetness," I said. I found myself being gently shoved backward onto the bed, Kim atop me, her nose almost touching mine.

"You know what?"

"What?"

"I love you. We'll make this work. Like, think about it, what IF Vicki came to LIVE with us? Would you still want ME?"

"Little Kimmy, you're about to be my wife. How long did we say that condition was to exist?"

"Forever."

"Let's not change that, okay? Vicki, we'll still get her for Christmas, for sure. And we'll tell her tomorrow night that her daddy's got a new wife who wants to learn about her and know her and love her too."

"I ... we can make that work, baby," she said.

Of course, serious talk or no, having lithe, cute Kim atop me was causing some stirrings, even in view of an orgasm a mere hour ago that should've registered on the Richter Scale, and said Kim was a perceptive young lady.

"Something else is working, baby," she said. "I need to find out something."

"What?"

"I need to make a phone call."

"A phone call?"

"Mmm-hmm. Aunt Jen."

"Why?"

"Need something." She was already holding the phone to her ear. "Hi, Aunt Jen. Am I disturbing you an' Laci?" Pause. "Good. I, uh... , need to ask you for something." Pause. "Now don't get all silly, but do you have some lubricant?"

So much for not getting silly. I heard Jen's squeal and laughter halfway across the bed.

"Now Aunt Jennnn," Kim said. "It's a legitimate request." Pause. "No, I can come over there and get it." Pause. "No, I can ... Okay. See you in a bit."

"Jen's coming over?"

Kim looked at me, cheeks red. "Tim, she's makin' a big deal out of this..."

"Lubricant?", I questioned.

"Won't be in the shower every time," she said, eyes sparkling with youthful exuberance. "Let's go in the front room."

A knock on the door. I opened it and saw pure evil in the form of Jen with a leering grin, and Laci right over her shoulder trying to stifle a smirk. Jen was holding a blue silk pillow. She held it up and Laci carefully placed a full bottle labeled 'Personal Lubricant'.

"Get in here," I hissed, "Before we outrage the neighborhood." They streamed in, laughing.

"Whatsamatta, princess? Wore your little thingie out?" Laci said.

"Aunt Jennnn, Laci's bein' coarse with meeee," Kim whined. "And for your information, not that it's anybody's business, but NO, my thingie's just fine."

"I'll second that," I laughed.

"Ewwwww!" Jen squealed. "I don't wanna know all this!"

"Then you shoulda let me come get that bottle, not paraded over here," Kim laughed. She took the bottle off the little pillow. "Cute! Really cute! There will be payback, you know." She looked at me. "So, hot cocoa?"

"Why not," Laci said. "While I mull over why my sixteen year old sort of niece needs sexual lubricants." Laci glanced at me.

"Don't look at me. I ain't here to feed your lurid fantasies."

Laci laughed and looked at Jen. "Might be lurid. Might not be fantasies."

Jen joined Kim in the kitchen. I heard pans rattling.

"So, Mister Timothy, how's it goin'? Still?"

"Madly in love. She's a gem, Laci. Really. Just a pure, brilliant gem."

"Jen says she's happy. I'm glad. What do you do about somebody like her? Jen was worried sick that she'd come home one day with some knuckle-draggin' bozo with a seventy IQ and a hard-on."

"That would've been tragic. A waste. Like taking a paint roller to the Sistine Chapel."

"So don't let your head swell, Timmy boy, but Jen's happy about YOU. Said you were more than acceptable. And Kim? Well, she's Kim. And Jen and I and Kim talked. Kim's YOURS. And that better be 'forever' for you, buddy."

Jen came back into the room. Kim was stirring the pot of cocoa. I could hear the spoon.

"Laci just called me a knuckle-draggin' bozo with a hard-on, Jen," I said, trying to look serious.

"Laci Kaye Decker! You sure know how to keep a discrete conversation a secret!"

"You two need to stop harrassin' my husband. Come get your cocoa." Kim walked in and handed me a streaming mug of chocolaty goodness.

Laci and Jen returned with their own mugs. Laci took a sip. "Mmmm. Good!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.