Kimberly 2.0
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Tim has a new job and a new home. And with the home comes a new friend, young, bright, headstrong. Tim has a handful. If you read the my previous "Kimberly" this one is purely monogamous.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow   Geeks  

Kim knocked on her aunt's door. We heard "Come in!" shouted from inside, so we walked in, finding Jen and Laci in the kitchen in their trademark nightshirts.

The odor was the welcome smell of bacon cooking. I saw hash browns. I saw my waistline expanding and said so.

"Nuh-uh, Timmy," Kim said. "We're gonna go for a walk in this beautiful weather, so enjoy your breakfast."

We were seated around the table, breakfast plates empty, coffee before us, talking.

"I need to talk serious with you two," Jen said.

"Serious? How serious, Aunt Jen?" Kim asked.

"Really, really serious. Kim, baby, I know you've kind of gone gaga over Timmy here. I know that you and him, y'all have talked about where this is going. Are you SURE you're ready for that commitment?"

Kim looked a little shocked. "Aunt Jen! I TOLD you! Yes, I'm ready. I love Tim. He loves me." She looked at me, as if for affirmation.

"She loves me, Jen," I said.

"Yeah, okay, Mister 'I had a teenager drop out of the sky into my lap' Duncan. Are YOU ready for..."

"Jen," I said, "we already have the date circled on the calendar."

"Yeah," Kim asserted. She got up and stood behind me, wrapping me in her arms. "What brought this on, Aunt Jen?"

I looked at Laci. She had an enigmatic look on her face. "Laci? You been giving Jen drugs?"

"No," Laci said. "Jen, stop upsetting people. I told you things would work out. Just tell 'em."

"Tell 'em what, Aunt Jen?" Kim asked.

"Hangover aside," Jen said, "Laci an' I have sort of figured out something."

"What?" I asked.

Jen took a breath. "Well, last night Laci and I were talkin'..." Kim let a giggle loose.

"Uh, get your mind out of the gutter, little Miss 'Spending the night with my guy', Jen said. "But that does have some bearing on the conversation. Laci and I," and she gave Kim a stare, "Have sort of decided that if YOU two are at YOUR place, then Laci is gonna move in over here. But, Little Kimmy, if this is some kind of teenage phase you're going through, then..."

Kim huffed. "Aunt Jen, YOU know I'm not the standard airheaded teenaged girl."

"Yeah, okay," Kim said, "but look at Tim. He doesn't need to be hurt. You two don't need to hurt one another. So! Are you serious?"

Kim swung around and kissed me. Got a devilish glint in her eyes. "Okay, Tim Duncan, now that we've slept together, have you decided that it's all a big mistake?"

"No, I think you're perfect..."

"Deluded," Laci said. "The boy's deluded."

I continued, "although your family may be a stretch..."

"Be nice to Aunt Jen, baby," Kim said.

"I think I'll keep 'er," I said. "Are you gonna sign so we can get married?"

Kim has trouble stifling sounds. This time it was a happy squeal.

"I suppose so. Sort of like you have a title to 'er then," Jen said.

"Title?" Laci blurted. "You're setting women's rights back a century, Jen!"

Jen laughed. "Look at them, Laci. Who owns who?"

Owned. Possessed. And I liked it.

Kim didn't let the comment by, though. "Uh, we OWN each other."

"See!" Laci said. "He's deluded. All he needs is a leash."

"Oooooo, kinky," Kim laughed.

Laci looked shocked. "Jen! Where'd this CHILD learn about 'kinky'?"

"Uh, probably listening to my aunt and her mate, when they thought I wasn't paying' attention," Kim retorted. "And what's a little bit of leather between friends, right?"

Jen snorted. I think Laci was gonna have a meltdown. Me, I barely avoided blowing coffee out of my nose.

"We have to kill 'er," Laci said. "The world does NOT need another smartass."

"Oh, don't kill 'er," I said. "Let me take her home with me and teach her to be respectful and obedient."

"Yes, Master," Kim played. "I shall be most obedient. I await your instructions. Shall I retrieve my leash, Master?" And she flashed laughing eyes at Laci.

"I don't know what you did to deserve this imp," Jen said.

"Rescued puppies. Lots and lots of puppies. With big, soulful eyes," I said.

"Forget it, Jen," Lacie said. "they deserve each other."

We finished breakfast and walked to our apartment. Yes, 'our' apartment. Inside, Kim turned to me. "You ARE serious, aren't you?"

"I do believe words like 'forever' have been exchanged, little doll. And you? Serious?"

Kiss. "Very much. You're too easy to fall in love with. Nobody else made a click in my head, and since you, the clicker's turned off." Kiss. "Other things turn on, but they're all yours."

"Still a bit scary, Kim," I said.

"Yeah. So what? You should know about guarantees, Tim love. Age has nought to do with it. People do."

"And YOU circled Thanksgiving week. Wrote 'honeymoon'." She did, in a neat, workmanlike block lettering. "So where do we go for honeymoon?"

She smiled. "Isn't that something we can discuss at the park? It's a pretty day. We can stop at the store on the way there and get some chips and dip and just go sit under the trees."

"And walk that breakfast off," I added.

"Oh, we go sit at the park for a while, enjoy the day. Come back, swim. There's your exercise."

"I dunno about swimming. You know what you catch at a pool."

"Some things are more permanent than athlete's foot, huh?" Giggle.

"Yeah. And a lot smarter. Let's go."

"Wait," she said. "We have the morning to ourselves, and there's no hurry, and you know, I'm new at this and I'd kinda like to play." Fingertips on the fly of my jeans indicated the range of her playfulness. "Do you..."

"Oh, God, yes, baby," I said. "But I didn't want to make you think this is just about sex."

"Sex," she smiled. " And love. Always love. But it's fun, Tim. And it's new to me and I like it and d'ya really mind?"

I laughed. "Angel face, you make me terribly happy. I..."

She was unbuttoning her blouse, looking over her shoulder as she walked into the bedroom. Naked, I joined her in the bed. "It's all new, Tim."

"You're all new, angel," I replied. "I get a naked Kimmy, don't I?"

Indeed I did, bowled over onto my back by an agile and very enthusiastically nude female teen. What started out as giggly explorations changed quickly to breathless sighs as we explored each other. Playing with Kim was like I only dreamed sex could be.

Started out exploring, satisfying her natural intelligence and curiosity, then the intelligence stayed as she learned, and we got really happy knowing what sort of kisses and pinches and nips and touches just really lifted each other off the bed to new heights.

That's a little bit of what went on this bright blue morning. Naked, happy, and in love, we played with each other.

Kim's turn:

Okay, so if Tim can talk about us, I can talk about us, too.

And make no mistake about it, Tim and I, we ARE an US. I talked with Aunt Jen about it. Love at first sight. The fodder of fairy tales and romance novels and she said, "Looks like Kimmy's got it!"

I tried to think this through. Analyze it. Reason it out. I do that with a lot of the subject matter at school. It works then and it works very well. I skipped two grades and I run almost a 4.0 average in high school.

So I lay there the second night that I knew Tim and I asked myself why. "Why not?" is not the answer one expects from one's analytical mind, but I kept getting that.

My Tim. I saw him bare-chested in swim trunks the first day I met him. Blew my skirt up. Floated my boat. Rang my bell. Not one of those guys you see on the front cover of a romance novel. His muscles don't bulge, but he's not fat, he's just fit-looking. And the short hair and blue eyes. And when he smiles, he gets these little crinkles in the corners of his eyes. And he smiles a lot. And brings me right along with him. So that's the physical attraction. Not one of those wormy faux-poet/musician types. Not one of those 'full of himself' jock types. Just MY Tim. Knows who he is. And comfortable with it.

The guy's an engineer. KNOWS things. First time we talked, it was like sitting next to a powerful engine while it idled. I could tell from the way he turned a phrase that he was no dummy. And when I jabbed, he jabbed back. Sense of humor. And not 'fart joke' humor. Nope! Puns. Plays on words. I used to ('used to'? I STILL) get looks about the way I play with the language, and here's this guy that matches me move for move.

Okay, there's a 'geek' part in my brain and a smart guy who's NOT trying to show how cool smart guys are by looking like every loser in high school, that's a rare thing. Finding Tim ... He wasn't sleazy-looking. He was intelligent. He didn't leer or stare. And the first time I brought him home to see Aunt Jen, I grabbed his hand. At first I thought 'big mistake, Kim!' but he just sort of looked at me and didn't pull back, and it was like electricity making a connection. At least to me.

Another thing: Guy's fit. That was obvious to me the first day we swam together. He didn't know that I was a pretty competitive swimmer and I let him do his best to try to beat me. He did make me use most of what I have, and then laughed about it.

He talked to me. Not AT me. Okay, let's be fair to Aunt Jenny. She's been good to me, too, but part of that was HER sister (MY mom) was a problem we had in common. When Mom ended up in jail, if Aunt Jen hadn't stepped up, I'd've ended up in a foster home. I know some kids who had that going, and I'm glad I don't.

Aunt Jen is six years younger than Mom, so she's like a combination of surrogate mom and big sister, and we worked out how we fit together. I stopped getting scared at night. School turned around (again). Life was a lot easier with Aunt Jen. She had friends, many of them gay, and her companion or significant other or whatever, Laci. I stopped getting hit on by the guys in Mom's life. I saw people being happy and interacting in legal ways, and when I was in the room I got treated like a human being, not a piece of meat or some sort of obstacle.

They talked TO me. But my Tim started out like that from the first time that we spoke to each other, like 'here's a human being. I shall converse with her.' I dunno. I just kept seeing 'solid' and 'decent'.

When Aunt Jen led him to the door after okaying him and me going out to dinner together, she asked him if I'd told him about her being lesbian. "DID Kim tell you..." she started.

He did that sort of lopsided grin thing. "Yeah, so?"

"Some guys get freaked out," she said.

"Nuh-uh," he said. "I'm me. You're you. Kim's Kim. Kumbayah an' all that. It's a wonderful world."

And that's when lightning went off in my head. Little voice said, "Kimmy? See that one? He's IT. If you don't snag 'im, you'll regret it the rest of your life."

Okay, Aunt Jen let Tim take me to dinner with him. In retrospect, she must've seen something in him (and maybe me, too) that made that seem like a safe idea. I know some people who wouldn't think that it's a good idea for a teen girl to go out the door with a forty year old guy she just met, but there's something about Tim...

We went to a NICE Italian restaurant. I'd heard about the place but had never been there. Tim made the choice for me and kind of put his foot down when I talked about the expense. "My treat," he said. "I can afford it and the food's a LOT better than Olive Garden."

We talked all the way through dinner. He ordered linguine with white clam sauce. I HAD to try it. And then tiramisu. I love good coffee. One of Aunt Jen's friends keeps us supplied with good stuff at the apartment, and finding this wonderful dessert with coffee undertones, wow. So the guy knows how to take a girl to dinner.

We get back in his truck. Yeah, big pickup truck. Normally when you see one like this, you start your tape of 'redneck' jokes, but Tim's was clean as a whistle, and after dinner, when I got in, I asked to play some music.

"Go ahead," he said. And I noted that he watched as I punched the 'on' button. Classical music came out. The darker side of my mind had expected country and western or some variety of rock. I got Boccherini, a favorite piece, at that.

"Boccherini! Sting Quintet in E-major. Aunt Jen questions my sanity about loving this stuff," I said. And that sparkle in his eyes got brighter.

During the dinner conversation, Tim had told me what his experiences with dating were. Said he was looking for somebody who didn't think 'People' magazine was literature and had a vocabulary that held words with more than two syllables. I listened. Because when I saw his eyes light up with my comment about the music, I said, "Antidisestablishmentarianism."

"Huh?" he said.

"Twelve syllables, thankyouverymuch," I giggled. "Tim, you shouldn't just give up. I'm sure there's somebody out here that's perfect for you." And I smiled, because deep down inside, where I wasn't supposed to be harboring any such thought at the tender age of sixteen, I knew that the 'someone' was me.

"I'm not complainin', Miss Kim," he said. "I have a pretty good life, actually"

"I know," I said, "but don't you think that somewhere out there is a lady who's looking for the same things and between the two of you, you change 'pretty good' into a fairy tale?"

"I guess so," he said, "but I'm not going to kill myself in the search. And I get to make my own rules."

Sometimes I can be devious. Like now. Tim was talking about making the rules and didn't even know that he was already in the game.

That first night, after dinner I brought him in to meet Aunt Jen and Mizz Laci. Laci and Jen have been together for longer than I have lived with Aunt Jen. "Coupla bull dykes," Mom explained to one of her guys. I knew what that term meant when Mom said it. It was just ugly, like somehow heterosexual sex, especially the way SHE practiced it, was somehow pure and morally superior. At about a new man every two or three weeks.

Then when I moved in with Aunt Jen, I saw two people who exhibited NONE of the nastiness that seemed to characterize Mom's relationships. Yes, they did reinforce some stereotypes because Laci was active in the local arts scene and they had some friends, both male and female, who were also of non-traditional sexual orientation, as I learned Tim would say.

I learned that these were human beings and I learned that Aunt Jen's circle of friends was a lot more decent and genteel than Mom's. And I could go to my own bedroom at night without worrying that the door would open and some 'gamma minus' (don't you LOVE Aldous Huxley?) would come in my room thinking that I would just turn into a quivering lusty animal at the sight of him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.