Kimberly 2.0 - Cover

Kimberly 2.0

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Tim has a new job and a new home. And with the home comes a new friend, young, bright, headstrong. Tim has a handful. If you read the my previous "Kimberly" this one is purely monogamous.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow   Geeks  

I will readily admit that our first night in the same bed was not a perfect night in the terms of continuous sleep. But that is not to mean that it was in any way unpleasant. I woke several times to the feel of a knee or an elbow or an arm or a leg, and as I achieved consciousness, I realized that those parts belonged to my little bit of perfection, and I rearranged myself and her and went back to sleep.

We hit another one of those milestones and hurdles in a couple's evolution when the alarm clock went off to the strains of Mozart from the classical music radio station. I was immediately awake. I mean, 0600 was my routine. But what about Kim? How was she going to react?

A bounce and a soft female form draping herself across me for a good morning kiss told me that Kim was awake and sentient.

"Let's see how this works," she said. "First, you need to know that I love you, babe!"

"And apparently you're immune to morning breath," I said.

"And so are you," she countered. "Bathroom. Me. Before we have a puddle. Uh ... You use the other one, okay? Girl stuff."

I went to the other bathroom and relieved a night's load of liquid, washed my face and returned to the bedroom to dress. That didn't take long. Like I said. Routine.

Kim did her thing pretty fast, too, opening the door to let me know that the place wasn't off limits. I peered around the corner to see her clad in her standard jeans and blouse, not fashionable, but quite attractive on her in a carefree way. Of course, my judgment could have been a bit biased because I knew what was under it. She was running a brush through her hair, straightening out the night's disarray, and the result was quite stunning.

"Cereal okay for breakfast?" I asked.

She turned to face me, smiling. "That'll work."

"Coffee?"

"Sure!"

And breakfast occurred. I headed out of the house before she did. The last, lingering kiss before we parted, her standing in the door watching me leave, these things told me that loneliness was over. I didn't realize how much the past days had affected my demeanor until one of my co-workers, the department admin, bouncy, thirtyish, cute in her own plump way, and VERY married, said something.

"What's up with you?" Debbie asked.

"Nothing. Why?" I countered.

"You just seem a whole lot more relaxed, is all," she said.

"Life is just better, sometimes," I smiled.

"Yeah. Uh-huh. You act like you got a Prozac suppository."

"And a pleasant good day to you, too, Deb," I said. I was in my office all afternoon and when the clock hit four, I was out of the gate headed home. In the car, I flipped open my cellphone and called my home phone.

Fourth ring, somebody picked up. "Tim Duncan residence. This is Kim."

"Hi, baby. I am on the way home."

Before I could say it, she said it. "I love you babe. I miss you. Hurry."

I hurried.

I walked in my front door and was assaulted by Kim. What a sweet thing it is to have somebody truly happy to see you at the end of the day. Today I had that happiness.

"We can't go swim today, babe," she said.

"Do we have a problem?" I questioned.

"Yes we do," she said with a big grin. "If I take my clothes off to change into my swimsuit, I may rape you."

"So you're meaning..."

She finished my sentence. "I'm meaning that we need to take a shower – one shower – both of us, and..." She put her arms around my neck, kissing me.

"Then let me lock the door." I reached behind me and turned the deadbolt, watching Kim grinning as she unbuttoned her blouse. We raced to nudity. It was a tie. I swept her into my arms with no resistance, but when my hands wandered down her sides and started toward her cleft, she stopped me.

"Nope! Not until I shower." She said, "I changed tampons at lunch and it was finished, but I want to wash myself." Her eyes laughed. She knew she had total control over me. Two previous nights had proven that what Kim said, went. "Come on! Shower!"

At least she led me by the hand. Not the nose. Or...

Showering with the one you love is a wonderful thing. I mean, it can be. I've showered with some of the women whom I've been intimate with, including my former wife, who, one might suppose, would be as used to us being naked together as could be. But NONE had the poise and presence of Kim. It's like she KNEW that she was IT, the Queen, the One and Only. And THIS was the creature in the shower with me, all soapy and giggly. I lathered her from head to toe with one exception. I held the soapy washcloth.

"You? Or me?" I asked.

"Me today, babe," she said. She washed her pussy carefully and then she soaped me up, spending an inordinate amount of time lathering up my dick and balls. We rinsed off and got out of the shower. She used two fluffy towels, one that I helped her dry off that neat, svelte body with, the other she used on her hair, before sitting down on a stool and working her hair over with a brush and dryer as I shaved. I was drying my face off when the hair dryer went silent. When I turned, she was smiling.

"Come on, babe, love of my life, my one and only," she said.

"Yes, love of my life, heart of my heart." I followed her to the bedroom. She threw the covers off the bed and knelt in the middle. I knelt before her and we wrapped up in each other's arms. A long kiss was presage to the conversation.

"Tim," she said, "I am not drunk or high and you haven't filled my head with lies. You haven't gotten me so worked up I can't see straight. I am in this bed with you because I love you and I truly believe that you love me as much. What WE are about to do..."

I interrupted. "You only get to do once. Quite a speech, my love. But I have never been as serious about a step in my life as I am with you right now." My hands clutched the sides of her face as I kissed her, then they moved down to cup her breasts, our lips still together. She renewed the pressure, her eyes closed tighter. I tweaked her nipples gently and my hands moved down to slide over her waist, feeling the softness, then the firmness of her hips. My right hand moved around and my fingertips traced softly, for the first time, across her mons, touching her light brown pubic hair, and then to the formerly forbidden, the gates of her femininity. My first touch brought words.

"Oh, god, Tim! Please touch me."

I touched. Soft. Hot. Wet. As I expected, her pussy lips were firm, and now, engorged, turgid, gaping slightly. My fingertips brought quivers. Her right hand wrapped my dick and her left held the wrist of my right hand.

Our lips met again and as we kissed, I insinuated my index finger between the lips of her pussy. I found her wet, slick with anticipation. Dipping my finger into her, it was coated with her juices. I kept kissing her, letting my finger explore her cleft. Her moans mixed with our kiss, and her hand gripping my wrist were signs of her pleasure and excitement. I moved my finger towards her hole, the tip finding its way inside easily, then I moved it forward, lightly brushing her clitty as it protruded in full arousal. I brushed it lightly again. Her lips broke away from mine.

"God, Tim..."

Freed from kissing, I moved my lips down to her neck and then to her chest, sucking and tonguing and biting a nipple. This was when I gently laid her back onto the bed. I kissed my way lightly down her firm belly and my lips reached her pubic hair. I kissed my way further and felt her hand on my head.

"Do you want me to stop, babe?" I asked.

"OhgodTim. If you stop, I'll KILL you..."

I could smell heaven in the musk of her juices. My tongue brushed lightly at territory only recently visited for the first time by my finger. I remembered the shudder in her body when my finger first landed. It was surpassed by her reaction to my tongue, especially as I lapped from one end to another, then pushed its tip between those puffy lips. And when my tongue touched her clit...

"Please, Tim! There! My love! Please!"

How could I refuse that? I didn't. I paid attention with my tongue and lips, and even teeth, nipping lightly at those irresistible lips, and then settled to a licking, flicking of her clit. Keeping the attention going as best I could, I moved around to lie between those long legs. And those legs wrapped behind me, her heels digging into me as if spurring me on. Both her hands were on the back of my head, holding my face into her pussy. And she came. Her hips bucked.

"Ohgodogodohgod ... Nnnnnnnnnnnghhh!" She sucked in an audible breath. "Timmmmmm..."

I lifted my face from the wetness. "Are you okay, my love?'

Not hearing a response, my tongue flicked out and brushed the pink round tip of her clit again. That got a response.

"OhgodTim! Not another one!" And in a minute of delight for me, she did "another one". And another. And she pulled me up to face her and kissed me. "You're a mess," she said, showering me with kisses. "It's a good thing that I taste good." She sighed happily. "That was the best ever."

She caught my look. "Oh, don't be silly." She waved a fingertip at me. "This! That's all, before now. And it was like comparing a ... a candle to the SUN!" Her hand idly moved down to touch me, and I was as hard as a diamond.

"I love you, Kim. I'm glad I made you happy."

"Was I, you know, NORMAL?"

"Yes, babe," I said. "You were delicious. And perfect."

"And you've got something I think I want, baby..." she gave my dick a squeeze to make her point.

"Are you sure, Kim? You only have one 'first time', you know..."

"I know. And I love you and you love me, and what other reason should I have?"

"Not one that I can think of. Come here!" I held my arms wide to accept her. And she slid on top of me clasping my face in her hands.

Her legs opened slightly and I found myself between those thighs again, this time my erection pressed against her mons. She smiled at me. "That's getting close..." her hips moved, pressing herself against my erection. Her legs spread a little wider, changing some geometry in wonderful ways. Her eyes belied concentration as did her biting her bottom lip while she smiled. "Hey!" she said, lithely twisting to sit astraddle me. This put my dick, formerly trapped between her mons and my belly, to a very pleasant location wherein it was pressed between a pair of moist teen pussy lips. And she KNEW it.

"Kim," I said, "you are beautiful and I love you."

"Oh, Tim," she answered, "I love you too, you know." She found herself sliding forward and back, dragging my dick between the lips of her pussy, her clitty making light contact. "Do you like it like this?"

"Yes I do, baby. I get to view perfection. You." Her blue eyes, twinkling, her smile...

She kept her small back and forth motions for a moment more. And then she raised herself off me, releasing my dick from its moist trap. It sprung up, its head touching her open and wet cleft. She reached down, using her fingertips to guide the head toward its goal, her virginal hole. I felt the head squeeze a bit as it encountered the tight opening. I rested my hands lightly on her hips.

She eased herself lower. I didn't move. I let her control this, her first penetration. I could feel the head push and then enter. She was still biting her bottom lip, swept up in concentration. I felt her rise a little, then ease back down, then up, and back down again, this time letting me feel her pussy gripping me further down as she pushed me deeper. And another up and down, and another, and I could sense the tension leaving her thighs as she relaxed onto me.

She gazed down at me. "Tim, I'm ... you're inside me."

"I know, dearest one. Are you okay?"

"Uh-huh. I feel full. Like it's supposed to be there." She wiggled her hips. "Mmmmm," she purred. She experimented with a few different motions and settled on one that rocked her back and forth, drawing me in and out of her, and I imagined her little clitty was dragging the base of my dick with each iteration.

I couldn't stay still any longer. I started thrusting upward in time with her own thrusts. I'd just showered with her, eaten her for the first time, and I was teetering on the edge of orgasm myself. I gamely plunged on, though. I didn't know if the pain of her first time would keep her from coming, but I wasn't going to deny her by just letting loose with my own.

I felt her lean over, her hands on my chest, her back arched, and she was changing to an insistent intensity in her thrusts. Her eyes flashed open, the smile turned the corners of her mouth up, she released her bottom lip to pant her breathing in and out.

"Baby, you feel wonderful," I said.

"Uh ... I ... Tim ... can't talk. Close..."

I guess she felt wonderful, too, then. She looked good. Even in the midst of her biggest thrusts, those firm, small titties just quivered, the nipples erect.

"Uhhh ... Ohgodohgodohgod ... Unnnhhhh! Babe ... I'mmmm, uhhhhh..." her teeth clenched. "COmmmmingggggg!"

I gave up trying to hold back when I felt her pussy's involuntary clench and let myself squirt, augmenting the surges with small thrusts.

Her eyes fluttered open and she gasped for a breath. "Ahhhhhhh ... I ... we did it. Her eyes brightened and she grinned. "Do you know I FELT you squirting? I did. So I KNOW you enjoyed it."

I smiled at my angel. "And you turned red from your nose to your nipples, so I know you enjoyed it." It was true. I learned today that when my Kim comes, she flushes red on her cheeks and chest. It's hard to fake that.

She lowered herself into my arms and that geometry thing resulted in my soft dick plopping out of her pussy. Didn't matter at this stage of the game. We kissed.

"You're mine," I said.

"I know," she said. "This used to be how a couple sealed their marriage."

"As far as I'm concerned, for you and me, we have." I put a hand to the back of that soft, fragrant hair, turned her face slightly, and I kissed her, my tongue meeting hers between her soft lips.

"Babe," she said softly, "It was supposed to hurt. I read stuff and heard people talk, and it was supposed to hurt. The first time, I mean. They were wrong."

"I'm glad, cutie," I said. "Last thing I wanted to do was cause you pain."

"Oh, I was gonna do it tonight, pain or not. Because I want YOU and I knew that it would be better the next time." She sighed, smiling, an inch in front of my face. "But if it's much better, it'll kill me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.