Accidental Experiment: The Experiment Begins - Cover

Accidental Experiment: The Experiment Begins

Copyright© 2011 by Deenara2000

Chapter 7

Dan didn't know what he was getting into, when his friends talked him into breaking into the big RV. He and his buddies had done it before, but usually they made sure no one was in the rig. This time when they saw several people leave, it was voted that Dan go in first, this time.

Then they saw the mother and daughter come back Dan tried to tell his buds to wait or choose a different rig. They didn't want to. One of the 'friends' decided that if Dan could get in, he wanted in to see if he could play with the little girl. Dan almost hit him, but in truth he was a bit scared of his 'friends'. Dan knew what they were capable of.

So there he was, about to go in, when he heard a voice behind him and felt something cold press to the side of his head that he knew for sure was a gun.

"Trying to find something that's not in the store?" Jen asked into the young man's ear as she placed the gun upside his head.

Dan couldn't answer as he was trying to keep from pissing himself.

"Well if you can't talk, then let's see if you can walk. Get in," Jen said, and gave the young man a bit of a push.

Dan didn't know what to do other than what he was told. So he stepped up into the rig with the person, who he thought was a woman, right behind him.

"Now we'll just wait for our husbands to come back, then we can all have a little heart to heart talk. They're not going to be happy that you tried to break in here with their children in here."

Dan was shocked. He didn't see any kids nor did his friends see any, other than the girl. "What, there's no one else in here. I didn't see anyone."

"You didn't look very well, did you?" Came from Cathy as she came back into the room holding a gun of her own. Four little heads were poking out from the room behind her.

"Ok Boy, what do you want and who's with you?" asked Jen, when she poked her gun into the side of, what she now saw to be a young man, even younger than Matt.

Dan thought he was going to faint as he felt the gun. He stammered, "My ... My ... my friends ... my friends thought there was ... Please, can I go? I won't come back, I promise."

"Not until you tell me and the guys everything," Jen said just as the side door opened and a very pissed off Jason came pushing his way in followed by Jon. This only succeeded in pushing Jen and Dan farther into the RV.

"Ahhh right on time. This kid was about to tell us why he wanted to get into the RV."

"He'd better make it good. I'm hungry and he looks good enough to eat," replied Jason with a strange look on his face, as he looked the boy up and down.

Jen knew the look though, and it took all she had to not laugh. Jason was going to mess with this boy's head.

"Please we didn't mean anything. It's just a game we play. Please let me go. Please..." Dan said in a panicked voice.

"What's your name boy?" asked Jon.

Dan looked at the last man, "It's Dan, Sir. Please can I go?"

"Why did you want to get in here? I want the truth," Jon said glaring down at the kid. It was clear the kid was ready to cry, he was so scared.

Dan dropped his head. "My friends talked me into it. It's a game we play. We try to get in to rigs that park here and if we find something good we take it."

"Where are your friends?" asked Jason.

"Out at the edge of the woods, waiting for me to give a signal. Please can I go now?"

"Oh, I don't know," Jason said with that look again, "I'm just so hungry and you look so tender." Jason said, then he reached over to pinch Dan on the arm.

That was too much for him. His fear over came him, and he let go his bladder, as he screamed.

"Nice going, big man," Jon said, "Look what you did," Jon waved his hand at the kid, "Boy, get the hell out of here, and tell your friends never to try to break into any RVs parked here again. If I find out, I'll be after all of you. And then I'll give you to Jason for lunch."

Jason and Jon moved back so there was a clear shot to the door. Dan took the out and ran as if he had the devil himself chasing him. While back in the RV, laughter rang out as everyone busted up.

It took a few minutes to recover. Jen then checked her gun, took the clip from it, cleared the chamber then put a zip-tie, that she had seen in the drawer, through the opening and out the handle so that it was somewhat secured. Then she tossed the clip to Cathy. "Put that in one of the drawers back there. Though maybe you should put it under the bed."

"No, give it here. I'll use a box, put some ammo in it, and put it in one of the under rig storage areas," stated Jon.

"Why? That kid ain't coming back," said Cindy.

"He might not, but I'm sure the local cops will be here before too long. They'll say some kids told them we pulled a gun on them when they were just walking past, and then we pulled one of them into the rig," said Jon, who had taken one of the new small totes out and put all the ammo and clips into it. He ducked out of the rig.

"Cathy why don't we start a stew for lunch," said Jen, after she put a second zip-tie on the gun and then put it back into the drawer. She did the same thing to the other gun that was going into the storage section under the couch.

"It's a bit early, but why not? The girls are all too small, and need to eat more anyway," Cathy answered.

Cathy pulled out a large pot, and as she turned, Cindy handed her three large cans of stew.

"Thanks, dear."

Everyone had just sat down when they heard the first sounds of a siren, off in the distance. The adults looked at each other, but just kept eating. The small girls were looking around in fear.

"Girls it's ok. No one is going to hurt you. Just stay with Jen and Cathy," started Jason.

"Actually, I think they would feel better in the arms of their daddies. It will confuse things," Cathy put in.

A quick seating change was made so the girls were sitting in Jason and Jon's laps. As the cops came into the parking lot, Jen reached over and opened the door and made sure it stayed open so it would not get damaged when the men came in.

The cop cars came to a screeching stop outside the RV and men jumped out to take up positions behind their cars.

"You, in the RV. You're surrounded! Come out with your hands up!" said a man from one of the cars.

"They didn't just say that?" groaned Jason.

Jen shook her head.

"Don't shoot, we have kids in here. We're coming out!" Jen yelled out the door as she walked in front of Jon while he carried Sara. Cathy came out next with Jason carrying Tina and Mary; Cindy was behind him. But then Cindy moved up to stand with her mom and Jen.

"What's going on?" Cindy called out, "Why are you pointing those guns at us?"

"Cindy," Cathy hissed.

"Put the children down and have them move over here," said another officer.

"You can't take our daddy," yelled Tina.

"He didn't do anything but make that boy pee his pants like a baby," yelled Mary.

"That boy tried to break into the RV. He told us he was trying to steal stuff," added Sara, as she held onto Jon.

"We said, put the kids down. Put your hands on your heads, NOW!" yelled yet another officer.

Cindy was looking around, they were drawing a crowd, and then spotted the boy in question. She knew her mother was going to kill her, but she took off running but not directly at the boy. Cindy turned when she got a few cars away and ran back coming up behind the boy and his friends. When she got up to them, she reached out and took a strong hold on Dan's ear as well as one of his friends.

"This is your doing; you can just explain it to everyone!"

The boys yelled and tried to pull away from Cindy, but she wouldn't let them get away as she pulled them along with her.

"Dan, you're going to tell these nice policemen just what happened. If it's not the truth, I'm going to pull your ears off!"

"Cindy, what the hell are you doing? Let those boys go," yelled Cathy.

"Kid let go of those boys before you end up going to jail too," yelled one of the deputies.

Cindy didn't follow the orders given. She gave Dan a strong shake, "Start talking! Tell them why you were at the RV."

"We weren't doing ... OUCH!" screeched Tony.

"You weren't here so you keep your mouth shut! Dan talk! And make it the truth!" Cindy said with a jerk of her hand on Dan's ear again.

"All right, all right! We were trying to steal stuff out of the RV. I was to go in first to make sure it was clear. I had just opened the door when that lady there," Dan pointed to Jen, "She had a gun, and put it to my head and forced me to go inside with her. I swear I didn't know anyone was there. Then those other two came in," Dan pointed now to Jon and Jason.

Jason was trying really hard to not laugh, as he knew what was coming.

"That big one there kept telling me he was hungry and ... and..." Dan paused not wanting to tell of his shame.

"Finish it!" ordered Cindy.

"Ouch! Ok! Shit, he kept telling me he was hungry, and that I looked good enough to eat. Then he reached out and tried to grab my arm."

"That's when he pee-peed in his pants. He thought daddy was going to eat him all up," said Tina, loud enough that everyone heard.

The crowd, at first, thought something bad had happened. As they listened to the poor boy, being held by what was clearly someone younger than he was, was funny enough. To hear that he pissed his pants because some big man kept telling him he was hungry and then reached for him, was just too much. The crowd started to snicker, then that turned into a laugh, and then a roar.

The sheriff and his deputies thought they had something big when they got a call about people with guns. Sheriff Wadsworth never figured to ask who called in the report, but now he was a bit ashamed. He called these people out of their RV at gunpoint. He was never told there were kids inside. Then some little teenybopper starts yelling out questions with the little ones saying what they said. It made him confused. Then the girl took off running only to come back pulling two people he knew only too well.

"Dan, Tom, if this is your idea of a joke. Your folks won't have anything to chew out because whatever I regurgitate back won't be worth it," said Walter.

"But she pulled a gun on me and those others threatened me! That part's true, I swear!" whined Dan.

Walter thought for a moment, as he looked at the people involved. "Ok I have to ask, was there a gun?"

Jen looked the man straight in the face, "Yes, there was. When Sara saw someone, as she was in the back room, I took my 9mil from a drawer behind the driver's seat. I slid out of the driver's door to the ground and looked under the RV. I saw a pair of feet, so I crawled under. I knew where he was, so I came up behind him as he opened the door.

"I placed the gun to the side of his head and asked what he thought he was doing. He didn't answer so I made him go inside. I was just lucky that after just a few questions from me and Cathy that my husband Jon and my brother, Cathy's husband, returned from the store early.

"Jason has a strange sense of humor, sometimes, and yes he did tease the young man about him being hungry and that he looked good enough to eat. It was all I could do to keep from laughing when Jason reached out to see how tender he was. The boy lost it and that's all there was to it."

"I'll need to see the gun," the sheriff said.

Jen turned and went back into the RV and came out with the gun and handed it to the sheriff.

He looked it over with a raised eyebrow, "Is this how you had it when you used it earlier?"

"Do you really think I'm going to have a gun in a moving rig with children around? Of course it wasn't. What good is a weapon that's zip-tied with no clip. I would be a laughing stock, if any of my old Marine Corps team found out. As it is, the clips are in the lower storage area."

"You're a marine?"

"Sergeant Gregory-Doel,"

"Captain Jon Doel," added Jon really quick.

"Colonel Jason Waters, Retired," Jason finished.

"And how did that work out with you being her brother and then this one being her husband?"

"Well he didn't know until after my grandparents died. My mother was anything but discreet," started Jen.

"And my father ... well I think I have about 6 other half sisters or brothers out there somewhere," added Jason.

"As to us," Jon jumped in, "we met, fell in love and well our team didn't stay together very long after the big guy found out but by then we had Sara on the way."

"And how did you find out this one," the sheriff pointed to Jason, "was your brother?"

"I'm not sure why they were doing it but all military branches were DNA typing their people. All I know is a little before I left the corps, I was contacted and asked about Jason, and if I knew he was my brother. You can say being shocked, was an understatement. I never did know my biological father. My mother could never remember. She went to jail when I was young and I went to my grandparents, then to foster care when they died in a car accident. I was adopted by, of all things, a retired drill instructor from the Corps. When I went in, I found out that Jason had that same man when he went through boot camp."

Walter started chuckling, "Man how the wheels of the world go round." Then he handed back the weapon. "Wal-mart sells the good gun locks. I suggest that you get some. Now as to what happened," he looked over and the boys still being held by the teenybopper, "I think I have a good idea what happened. Dan, Tony, you boys are awful lucky. I get the feeling you would have been dead six ways from Sunday if that little lady wanted you to be. I also have a few dozen car break-in reports that just might get solved with a little talk with you boys."

Both boys groaned.

"But I didn't do nothing. And tell this little bitch to..." Tony started to say, but had to stop as all the air came rushing out of his lungs.

"Cynthia Maxine VALENTE!" Cathy barked as she watched her daughter do a Judo move on the unsuspecting boy that put him flat on his back.

Jen, Jason, Jon and Matt, just watched the scenario and were very impressed.

Cindy flinched at the sound of her full name. She first stood up straight, and looked at the boy who was still on the ground.

It didn't stop her from saying, "Before you call someone a bitch, in the future, you might want to find out if they like being called that. I don't. I get very pissed off when it happens."

Cindy then did a little bow to her opponent, walked over to her mother and Jason. Jason was smiling, Cathy was scowling.

"Take the little ones back inside and have them finish eating. You know you're not supposed to use that stuff outside of a dojo, or in self-defense. We'll talk about your punishment later."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.