Mixed Emotions - Cover

Mixed Emotions

Copyright© 2011 by DG Hear

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I made some mistakes but wanted to do the right thing. Now I'm all mixed up.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Cuckold  

It's been about nine months since the birth of the twins. The kids are more fun than ever. I lay on the floor and they crawl all over me. Candy seems a lot better now as I watch her with the kids. I know she has a busy schedule, working, going to exercise twice a week now and being a mother when she's home.

Mine isn't any easier. I pick them up at Mom's, make sure their fed and play with them till their mom shows up. It's what being a parent is all about. At least twice a week we take them to see Candy's parents. They love the kids also. How could they not.

A couple of times Charly's parents were over visiting Candy's parents. After all the two men are brothers. Charly's dad, Ben, is Candy's uncle. His wife is Betty. I've known them my whole life. They were like second parents to me.

Candy's parents are Bob and Alice Cook. They didn't seem to like me as much as Ben and Betty does but I did get their daughter pregnant.

Our sex life is ok but nothing to write home about. I expected we would be going at it most every day for at least a couple of years. I'm lucky if we do it twice a week. It's good when we do it but I always have to be the instigator. I have to eat her pussy just about every time which I don't mind but she doesn't give me oral sex unless she's drunk too much.

We don't go out very often, maybe once every couple of weeks. It's those days I usually get laid. Candy likes to drink but I'm usually the one driving so I stick with pop. I'm just trying to be a responsible driver and dad.

We've gone out dancing with a couple of her friends from work. I guess I don't like the way she flirts but not quite sure what to do about it. I have told her she was flirting a little too much and she did back down some.

Lately I've been getting calls from her that she has to work over an hour or so. After about the third time, it happened about twice a week. It made me wonder so on the way home I drove by her insurance offices and saw the light on inside and her car parked there. I went ahead and went home.

I did ask her about the sudden overtime and she said they were revamping the computer system and it was to busy during regular hours. I honestly didn't buy it. Why was it always her working over? I went by three different times and it was only her car and one other. Always the same car.

I had to wonder if she was cheating on me. After all she was a good-looking women and probably alone with another man. She had a jealous streak about me and that made me wonder if she might have taken on a lover.

One day while I was at Mom's to pick up the kids she told me she had to run to the store. While she was gone Charly happened to come over. I've never said anything to Candy but Charly comes over when I'm there pretty often. We just talk about old times and about the kids. She is getting ready to start her second year of college toward her nursing degree. She was going the whole year.

She told me she was studying DNA and was wondering if she could take mine. "Charly, I know what you're doing, the kids are mine, believe me. Go ahead take our DNA and knock yourself out."

"Jeff I love Larry and Sherry. It's their mother I don't trust and you shouldn't either. For the record I do hope they are your kids. I spend more time with them then their mother does."

"Charly, why such a distrust of Candy? She's your cousin."

"Look, she was a wild child when she was younger. I remembered how she was when we went and visited them. I don't think she's changed that much. The reason she went out with you was because she knew I loved you and planned on stealing you from me. She succeeded."

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"When? Right after you fucked her? No thank you! You made your bed and now have to sleep in it, but it doesn't mean I have to stop caring for you. I have to go home now."

I was shocked to hear that but later when Mom came home she told me that after school Charly always came over to visit. She would take breaks from doing her homework and help Mom with the kids. They were quite the handful.

Damn! My emotions were all mixed up. I was married now and had a family. I had to do whatever it takes to make it work. I tried to help Candy even more. Nothing seemed to improve all that much. Still had sex once or twice a week. Usually after we went out. I was at somewhat at a loss till I heard a knock at the door. I answered it and it was Charly.

"Charly, what are you doing here. If Candy catches you here she'll go berserk. Much as I hate to I have to ask you to leave."

"She won't be here that soon. I bet you got a call she's working over."

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"I know I shouldn't get involved but I'm worried about you and the kids. I heard at College on Tuesday that a married woman where Candy works is having an affair with a married man. One of the girls at college is a real gossip. She told me and a couple of other girls where she worked. It was part-time at the same agency as Candy.

"She told us that the woman who she wouldn't name stays late on Tuesday and Thursday. So I drove by on Tuesday and there was Candy's car in the parking lot next to one other car. Today is Thursday and I drove by and there it was again."

"Charly, Candy has always called me when she works over. She's never more than an hour late. That doesn't mean she's having an affair. Do you have any kind of proof like pictures that she is being unfaithful to me?"

"No, I don't. I just thought I would tell you what I heard and saw. I'm not trying to be mean or break-up your marriage. I'm sorry, it was stupid for me to even come here. I feel so stupid. It's just that we always watched out for each other and I hate seeing you get hurt. Please, just forget I was here, I was wrong to come here." Again she left me standing there wondering what the hell was going on.

Candy came home and said she needed a shower. She didn't even take the time to kiss me or say hi to the kids. I didn't tell her that Charly stopped by, it would have just been an argument. Candy did say she had something to talk to me about.

We did talk the next evening. The third week of August a number of people in her office would be taking a vacation and going to Atlantic City for four days. The company was having a conference and would be paying for the price of the rooms for the employees plus they would be eating most meals free. She said she was planning on going.

"What about our family? We can't take two little kids to Atlantic City. Besides I can't get off work. I took my vacation when the kids were born."

"You don't have to go. Julie, one of the girls at the office said she would share a room with me. We are going to drive there so we can save some money. My boss is expecting me to go. He said it will help me in the future. I can start studying to become an insurance agent."

"What if I say no? I want you to stay here with me and the kids. They don't get to see you that much. They've been calling my mother mommy."

"No matter what I want, you always are against it. Well, this is my job and I'm going. If you can't give me a little space, then fuck you. This is my future I'm talking about. You can have your precious Charly watch your kids."

"What does Charly have to do with this? I hardly ever see her."

"I know she visits your mom all the time. Do I look like I have 'stupid' written on my forehead? I know you still care for her. I bet you've been fucking her too"

"I have never done anything wrong with Charly. You're just using her as an excuse to go to Atlantic City. I heard a rumor that someone in your office is having an affair; that wouldn't be you by any chance? If you choose to go to Atlantic City we may not stay married when you get back."

"You're not going anywhere. I'll get your precious kids and you will have a hard time seeing them when I tell the courts about Charly, your girlfriend. As far as me having an affair, I wish I were."

It was two weeks away and we argued about it every day till she had her bags packed and was ready to go. She didn't work any overtime for the following two weeks. I had a feeling she was a bit hesitant about me finding out something.

I was lost on what to do. I threatened divorce and she didn't bat an eye. I talked to an old friend at work and he suggested I get a private investigator. He mentioned a good friend of his who handled his divorce. He even accepted credit cards. I talked to a Joe Miller and he listened to my story. I told him I didn't have any proof but I had suspicions my wife was having an affair.

I told him about Atlantic City and gave him a list of the employees that I knew were going. Charly found out who was going from her gossip friend that worked at the agency. I gave Joe a credit card and he charged me five hundred dollars to look into my situation.

He called me a couple of days later and said the manager of the agency was taking his wife. Two other agents were also taking their wives too. He mentioned that Bill Akers, one of the agents, was going solo even though he was married. The only other two people going solo were my wife and her divorced friend Julie.

Joe laughed when he saw Julie's name. He told me he followed her husband and found him cheating on Julie. It lead to their divorce a couple of years back. He did mention he dated her a couple of times after that.

He told me he would accept my case but it would cost me a thousand dollars a day plus some expenses. We figured it would be around five-thousand dollars. I explained to him that I needed proof if she was cheating on me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.