Love Will Prevail
Chapter 1: Love Will Prevail

Copyright© 2011 by OPENMIND

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Love Will Prevail - This is based on characters created in Allison. This story has grown way beyond the central character in Allison. There, fore this is new story with the chapter from Allison to start it for the sake of completion. If some one has read Allison please move on to second chapter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Interracial   First   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Size   Big Breasts  

It was a bright warm infact hot summer Texan Friday morning. The sun shone on the vast estate of Hunters sprawling over few hundred acres. The immense house stood like a mansion in middle of the green woodland approached by a curvy picturesque drive. In one of the twelve vast bedrooms twenty-two years old Allison sleepily opened her eyes still groggy and sleepy from the late night.

Allison [Allie-as her family and husband called her affectionately] had returned from her honeymoon last week to her parents' house. Her husband of two months and childhood love had gone to serve in the war. Allison had adored Marcus since she was twelve years old and he was a senior in the school. As she grew the neighbourhood friendship turned into love and they married in a wonderful ceremony two months ago. Marcus planned to continue his law degree after he returned from duty. Marcus' parents had now moved to west coast. Their wealth from computer and consultancy had grown steadily.

Their parents had booked them round the world first class trip lasting full two months Allison was a tallish dark blond haired extremely beautiful girl. Allison turned with a low moan still sleepy as she relived the dream she had all night. She dreamt Marcus making love to her all night. Allison felt the heat rising in her belly and she moaned loudly and rolled over on her belly burying her face in the soft pillow. Marcus had been insatiable and he had made love to his beautiful wife every day many times. There were occasions that he insisted on a quickie after they both had dressed for dinner before leaving the hotel. Allison had only made love to one man and it was her husband.

Allison felt her crotch getting wet. She almost could smell the heady aroma of sex as they both fed on each other's lust all night. Allison missed Marcus and she missed his strong virile penis. Allison was scared of his large penis to begin with. Now she missed the brutish hugeness and the pleasure it could give her. Allison had insisted on measuring her husband's cock both when flaccid and erect. She gulped with awe when it measured five inches when flaccid and well over eight inches when erect. Allie moaned again as her thoughts were so vivid that she could almost feel the heat of her husband's cock. Marcus had a very thick penis and its length made it look even more impressive. Allie smiled as she recalled how it filled her mouth when she tried to suck her husband's large member. She could only take few inches before she gagged and the corners of her mouth strained to accommodate his girth. Allie's right hand found its way almost of it volition as she relived the unbelievable feeling of her tight soft pussy stretching wide open to welcome her husband's large penis. Allison nearly cried when she remembered Marcus hoped she was pregnant three days before he left. Allison did not have the heart to tell him she was on pill and had not stopped taking them. She stopped the pills from second day but knew even though Marcus took her incalculable times she was unlikely to become pregnant.

Allison forced her self to get out of the bed. She padded sleepily with her curly dark blond hair all mussed up, across her enormous bedroom towards equally massive en suite bathroom. Allison was naked but for a brief white soft cotton panties which had a wet patch in front. If someone were there to see, he would have seen a five feet seven inches tall extremely beautiful woman of twenty-two years of age. Her dark blond hairs were flying everywhere and were long enough to reach well below her back. Her face even fresh out of bed was exquisitely beautiful. It was infact if anything looked more captivating as she was still lost in her thoughts and last remains of her sleep still lingered.

Her light blue eyes shone and her lips seemed to smile when she was not. Her most alluringly beautiful nose was the crown of her ravishing beauty. Allie's beautiful neck flowed to her chest and two very large, heavy soft breasts. The heaviness and weight of her beautiful breasts made them droop and they could make any one catch their breath with their sheer beauty. Allison was not one of modern skin and bones beauty. Her full body flowed into her soft abdomen and moved to her rich curly growth of dark blond pubic hair which she maintained au naturale. Her smooth rounded full ass curved before merging with her thighs, which were round and full tapering to her healthy calves and two very pretty feet. Her small hands mussed her hair even more. She could taste the wine and beer in her mouth as she recalled the loud and wonderful time she had with her three brothers. They were very close and since she had returned they would spend all time with her. All three doted on her. Allison stood in front of the wall-to-wall mirror over the huge tub. Allison recalled the wild evening the four siblings had. Their parents had gone to visit their close friends who were throwing a party on the birth of their first grandchild and were expected to return on Monday afternoon. They were all good cooks and made a sumptuous dinner. Beer and wine flowed. She and her brothers were always very physical and sporty. She smiled as she thought of mock wrestling with her brothers and as they all three overpowered her and tickled her until she squealed and laughed helplessly and begged for mercy.

Her oldest brother was two years younger than her. Michael Hunter [Mike] had just turned twenty and stood six feet four inches tall. He had most handsome face reflecting the same kind of handsomeness that their father possessed with the addition of features from their divinely beautiful mother. His tall body was covered with broad heavy muscles making him look very powerful. He was a younger version of their father. His hair was thick curl of dark blond waves. Allison smiled as she recalled her brother's jibes about her despondency now that her Marcus was away – 'Allie if you need batteries there is a huge pile in supply room.' Allison had laughed and punched him on his arm making no impression. He engulfed her in his arms and soon they were trying to wrestle like two young children.

Her two younger brothers were twins. Timothy [Tim] and Zachary [Zach] Hunter were approaching eighteen and were identical twins. They were nearly as tall as their older brother but had more lithe muscled build than Mike. They both had boyishly handsome faces that made women gasp with awe. They did not have the raw power of strength that Mike and their father exuded but showed a softer side to offset their powerfully muscled bodies. Their blond hair was wavy than curly. They loved the ground Allison walked on. Allie loved all three brothers.

She had felt very warm and sexy as they horsed around last night something that surprised her. She realised, not for the first time, how immensely manly and attractive her brothers were. They made her miss her husband even more. Her thoughts soon moved towards her memories of sweaty wild sex with Marcus and she groaned at the futility of her attempts to suppress her ever-present, insatiable rising lust.

Allison snatched a white cotton tee shirt that she wore last night and decided to go to gym to burn energy with a hope to quell her mounting lust. The gym could be approached from the back of the house and consisted an immense swimming pool in the middle, with various doors to other facilities. One large double door led to a fully equipped massive gym to one side, which housed every conceivable exercise equipment.

Another door from the other side of pool led to a large sauna complex. On it side there were series of open and cubicles of showers. Allison could hear the pounding of feet and shouting and whoops as her brothers were playing basketball. The fourth side of the complex led to an indoor basketball court. Allie smiled and decided to join her brothers. She was amazed that three boys were not only up but had already made an energetic start to their day.

Allison swung open the door and saw her three brothers sweating madly dressed in shorts and sneakers as twins played against their older brother. All three whooped and stopped playing as they saw their fresh out of bed eldest sister.

Mike rushed towards his sister and his tall massive frame dwarfed her as he bent down to kiss her on her mouth to wish her good morning, 'Allie join me. Twins are washing the floor with me at present." Mike's body was covered with sweat.

Twins too rushed and kissed their sister most affectionately on her mouth. Allison felt a now all too familiar rush of warmth and a strange feeling she could not pin point as she was surrounded by her three immensely tall, powerfully built tremendously handsome brothers. She mentally shook her head and smiled, "Beware you two troublemakers Mickey now has a champion partner."

Tim and Zach laughed in a pretend derision, "Proof of a pudding is in its taste, sis."

"Are you two calling my sister a pudding," Mike laughed.

"If so then we will have to taste Allie," twins refused to cow down. Allison felt three pairs of eyes look down at her and she felt all warm and fuzzy. She felt her knees buckle just a little as she smelled the masculine sweaty odour of her three brothers who were dropping sexual innuendoes since she had come three days ago. Allison felt she had to say something, "Shall we start Mike, otherwise these two upstarts will never learn a lesson."

"Yeh! You want to bet about that," Zach moved back towards the court dribbling the ball and teased her sister even more.

"Sure," Allison felt genuine competitiveness raising its head as it had done all those gone by years she played hard with her brothers and matched them in stamina and endurance if not in dexterity and finesse.

"The usual; losers do the bidding," Tim laughed and ran back towards the court to join his twin brother. The sweat was running on their muscled chests.

Mike lightly punched Allison's shoulder and replied for her, "OK, you two, bet is on."

Soon the two teams were deep in game. Allie had lost some of her fitness over the luxurious two months of honeymoon and welcomed the sweaty hard fought game. Mike was playing really well and soon they overtook twins' score.

Allie smiled teasingly, "Look how glum these two look, Mickey?" as she dribbled towards the basket. Mike whooped and stationed himself to receive if Allie was not free to make the basket. Twins mockingly growled at their sister as both circled around her and were inwardly impressed at her dribbling and stamina. Sweat was pouring from all three. Allison's tee shirt was drenched with sweat and plastered over her two magnificent large breasts. Twins suddenly noticed as their sister's large swaying breasts shook wildly with her each dribble. Allie was oblivious to the new intensity. Zach ran to cover his older brother so that Allie could not pass to him. Allison when she realised decided to play a dummy pass and go for basket herself. Tim narrowed the circle around Allison as Zach covered the angles of pass to Mike. Allison close to shooting circle pretended to pass, but swerved under Tim's raised arm and jumped to make the basket.

Tim though expecting a dummy pass did not think his sister would use the height difference to run under his arms. He quickly turned, his thoughts still burning from the sight of his sister's large shaking, his hand with a mind of its own reached for the large soft breast of his sister and firmly squeezed while she was in air trying the basket. Allie shrieked as her shot went amiss. Tim and Zach laughed. Soon Mike too joined. Allison shouted, "Not fair Timmy. That was not fair. Mickey it is a foul."

Tim smile innocently, "Allie you jumped on to my hands what could I do."

Allison punched Tim in his abdomen playfully, "OK! If you two want to play dirty then so be it."

Now the game degenerated into playful fouls of all kinds. Twins tickled their sister and she reciprocated. In one skirmish as Allison was about to turn away Zach pulled her tees shirt up exposing her sweat covered large swaying breasts. There was a distinct cessation of movements as all her three brothers gazed at the most divinely beautiful forbidden sight of their sister's breasts. Allison pulled her shirt down and laughed to dissipate the tension even she felt. She however felt elated and excited the effect her naked breasts had on her brothers.

Soon the intensity increased. Allie while Tim was going to make a basket pulled his shorts down exposing his bottom. Tim dropped the ball and Allison ran away towards opposite basket as Tim shouted warnings and pulled his shorts up. The game soon became childishly prank ridden. At one stage Zach had pulled his sister's panties down deftly as she was trying to pass to Mike.

Allison in return put her hand from behind and grabbed Zach's crotch and felt an electric shock run through her. She felt an enormous bulge that shook her equanimity. She giggled as Zach lost his footing and toppled over.

By now sweat was pouring like rivulets from all four of them. Allison's tee shirt was drenched and was plastered over her marvellous over generously sized breasts and made them more alluring than if they were to be completely exposed. Eventually the score was tied and Mike declared the match closed. Allie raised her hands and jumped as if she had won and three pairs of eyes were drawn and glued to her large breasts shaking wildly. Mike folded her arms around his sister and kissed her on her open smiling mouth.

Soon Tim and Zach did the same. Allison kissed them back and felt the raw animal power oozing from all three. Tim suggested, "Shower time!"

Allie agreed and allowed herself to be herded by her brothers towards shower area. Allison started to move towards the cubicles but Tim, Zach and Mike held her back, "Allie teams do not shower separately. You should know that."

Allison wanted to believe that her brothers were still teasing her, but there was a feeling growing deep inside her that she had never experienced before. She could see three most desirable giant of young men who obviously loved her and infact adored her. In fact she felt the same way towards her brothers. Nothing on this earth could diminish the tide of love she felt towards all three of her brothers.

She started to laugh and joked, "Mickey are we still bathing our baby brothers or have they learnt to clean their pee-pees themselves." All three laughed as their sister made fun of the two giant teenaged brothers.

Zach turned towards the open shower area and turned the overhead huge shower on and pulled his shorts off dropping them on the floor. Tim deftly pulled the sweat-drenched tee shirt off his sister's body exposing her pure white flawless skin. Zach drew a sharp breath as his unbelievably beautiful sister's stood near naked but for the sweat drenched panties. Her rich furry pubic hair was visible through and on the side of her thin white panties. Allison felt a fire started to burn deep inside her pelvis and to remove the attention from her she rushed towards Zach and pulled his shorts down. It was her turn to be surprised as she saw a monster dangling from curly pubic hair of Zach's crotch. Allison thought her little brother's penis hung way down his thighs and was enormously thick. Her mouth fell slightly open and eyes were glued to slightly turgid giant.

She helplessly turned towards Mike who was kneeling to remove his shorts and then picked up all the strewn clothes to throw them in the basket. When he turned Allison was looking towards him. Time stood still as Allie saw his oldest of younger brothers turn and walk towards her. He supported an equally monster of a penis which had started to become hard and swayed like a baseball bat with each step. Mike's cock seemed as long as her forearm. The girth of his cock appeared to imitate a beer-can even though it was far from fully hard. Allison gulped her own saliva as her mouth had dried and her tongue stuck to the roof of her mouth.

She barely noticed that Tim had walked back and pulled her panties down laughing madly. Allie was grateful for this diversion and she stepped out of her panties. Tim threw them towards Mike to add to the basket fro laundry. Allie as she was turning towards Tim saw her brother almost involuntarily lift her panties to his face and appeared to smell them before he quickly deposited them in the laundry basket. Allie felt her pussy had started to feel warm as it did whenever a chance or thought of having sex with Mark arose. She quickly turned towards Tim and her throat tightened again. Her third handsome giant of a brother stood in front of her smiling and her eyes disobeyed her mind and moved towards his groin where she saw the third monster penis of her family. Tim's penis was replica of Zach and Mike.

In next few seconds her three brothers gathered close around Allison to get under the water spray from the overhead giant showerhead. Allison felt her brothers' hands first tentatively then more purposefully started to caress her body to shower her. Allie without any further hesitation rubbed her tiny hands all over the huge muscular frames of her brothers to wash the sweat off their body. Mike moved away brought a fragrant shower gel soaked sponge, moved her sister out of the running shower. He started to soap Allison's beautiful body. Mike rubbed the back of his sister's neck gently as her twin brothers felt their sister's hands all over their chest and abdomen.

Allison started to breathe hard as she used all her self-control to prevent herself looking at their groins and to fight the effect her brother's gentle caressing hands were having on her mind. Mike's hands moved toward her back in slow sinuous circles and inexorably moved towards her voluptuous bottom. She sucked in her breath as his soapy sponge caressed her ass cheeks languidly with vague pretensions of actually soaping her body. Mike offered the sponge to Tim who with equal care started to soap his sister's front. Allison felt Mike's hands all over her back with butterfly like soft touches. Her breathing was getting fast with strange feelings that she thought should not occupy her mind. They were all fruits of the same loin and were linked with the same blood and gene pool. She could not feel so strong even if all three were naked and in shower together. As Mike's hands softly kissed his sister's ass Tim moved the sponge over the slopes of his sister's breath-taxingly beautiful breasts. Allison felt as if she had been touched by static. Her breasts seemed to have gained life of their own. Her nipples became painfully turgid and stiff. Tim slowly moved the sponge with barely perceptible pressure over his sister's beautiful nipples and then to the underside of her large soft breasts. Allison found her hands now more insistent and she rubbed them over Tim's chest feeling his broad hairless muscled chest and firm tiny nipples.

Tim without any self-consciousness lifted his sister's left breast up to soap the underside more thoroughly his palm rubbing against the sensitive large nipple. Allison felt as if she knees were about to buckle and her juices started to flow inside her pussy. She hoped by bringing her thighs together she would prevent a trickle down her thighs. Tim did the same to her right breast. He then allowed the two magnificent orbs of his sister's breasts to fall back over her chest and he moved the sensual soaping towards Allie's belly. Tim gradually moved towards his sister's groin but steadfastly refused to go below the line made by the top of her pubic hair. Allison wanted to moan but clamped her lips. Mike's hands were still making the skin of her back and bottom burn. Tim handed the sponge to Zach and continued the slow sinuous massage of her soap covered breasts and shoulders.

All the mocking, jeering had vanished. The four siblings had not uttered a word. Their breathing talked volumes as each realised a momentous shift that could happen if things progressed as they were. No one was sure who would stop or encourage the shift of the paradigm. The boundaries of the taboo were being pushed, it remained to be seen if they would break or the societal barriers would prove stronger.

Zach sat down and started to soap his sister's thunder thighs with same love and devotion her other two brothers showed. Allison placed her one hand over Zach's head and ran her fingers lovingly through his wavy hair. Zach covered every millimeter of his sister's thighs and legs with his loving soft rub with the sponge. He lifted his sister's one foot on his bent thigh and rubbed her foot and ankle including each toe and sole with spongy soap. Allison was now holding Tim tight her breasts were rubbing against her brother's hard smooth belly.

Zach treated her both feet with same diligence and love. He looked up and saw her sister plant her feet wider than before and her thighs had opened and he could smell the wafting sweet scent form the wet blond pussy. He used the sponge to rub the wet pubic hair in slow cup and down motions making her sister gasp. Tim lowered her mouth without any awkwardness and kissed his sister's slightly open mouth. Tim waited like a gentleman and soon he felt his sister's lips press against his. Zach rubbed the sponge a bit more firmly rubbing kiss sister's pussy lips with each stroke. Allison who was burning already felt a familiar rush of heat from the nipples of her breasts rush down towards her belly. She felt a deep-seated pain in her pelvis, which heralded something Allison had thought, would not come to pass.

Allison was about to have her first orgasm in front of her three brothers. She moaned despite herself and found herself pressing her open mouth against her brother's. As if inevitable their tongues darted towards each other mouth almost simultaneously and fought the most primitive battle of love as they swirled their tongues against one other's. Zach on his upward stroke rubbed more firmly and Allie felt the pressure on her swollen clitoris and she climaxed. Her loud moan was muffled inside her brother's mouth and her body shook unmistakably as all her three brothers engulfed her in their arms and Tim kept his mouth glued to his sister's slack wide open mouth as she tried to submit to her orgasm with some dignity.

Many minutes lapsed before anyone moved. Mike kissed the top of his sister's head and adroitly took the attention away from Allison, 'Allie allow me to shampoo your hair."

Allison was grateful and chirped as if having a shower with her brothers and an orgasm was all part of normal daily life, "It is my turn to wash my brothers." She went to the shelf and loaded more s shower gel on the sponge and moved back. As she started to soap Tim, Mike ran shampoo in his sister's hair. His genuine ease and expertise surprised Allison. Tim allowed his sister to soap his broad back, chest and belly and soon Allison had to face what she was avoiding since laying her eyes on her brothers' massive male members. Tim's monstrous penis was nearly half erect and looked menacing but lovely. The apple sized dark pink glans merged with the shaft as thick as her forearm. The sheer girth and length made her husband's impressive cock look much smaller. Allison accepted defeat and her fascination won over her embarrassment. She lovingly rubbed the soapy sponge in the thick curly pubic hair of her brother and then moved it all along the gargantuan shaft which was hardening with each passing moment. She could see the sheer size was inhuman. Allison soaped her teen-aged brother's muscular lightly haired thighs and legs including his feet. As she got up Tim kissed her again and whispered, "I love you sis." Allison lovingly caressed her brother's face and smiled.

Allison then moved towards Zach and soon she was grappling with another monstrous penis. It was split image of her Tim as they both were in other physical details. Allie felt less conscious and she soaped the huge length carefully and realised her hand would not go around the shaft even when it was far from fully erect and hard.

Allie now turned towards her oldest brother and found him looking at her with overt love and admiration. His giant huge muscled chest was covered with dark blond hair between his pectorals. There was thing line of hair running down which merged with his thick growth of curly pubic hair and she saw the third monstrous penis. Mike's cock was probably equally long if not a bit longer but the girth seemed a bit more as well. The difference could be her heightened imagination, Allie thought. She had her brother's whole body glistening with soap as she had done with her twin brothers.

Mike put his arms around his sister and Allie almost melted inside her giant brother's arms. Mike crushed his open mouth on to his sister's open mouth. Allie felt her other two brothers come close and their hands ran all over her body. Allie's mind screamed that this was moving too fast and in a direction that society and her parents would not allow. She was unable to utter a word. Her love for her brothers made the transition that much more difficult to resist. Allie's tongue duelled with her brother's as Mike seeked every corner of his sister's sweet mouth. Allie found her hands moving towards the rapidly hardening monstrosity of her brother. Her tiny hand was dwarfed by the sheer size. She could just about manage to hold half the circumference and gently rubbed the soft smooth skin over the steel hard shaft.

Tim and Zach kissed the soapy back of their sister without a care about the taste of soap. The sweet taste of their sister's skin was the reward. Allie moaned as one of the twins' lips kissed her ass cheeks. She felt two hands gently spread her voluptuous ass cheeks and before her churning mind could register what was about to happen she felt her brother's hot lips kiss the pink tight ring of her anus. Allie convulsed as if electrocute. Allie whispered, "No, please no." Mike kissed his sister with insistence to suggest that it was fine.

Zach kissed the heavenly anal ring of his sister he had adored all his life. His tongue lashed out and licked the whole cleft of his sister's ass with purpose that sent his sister's mind in a whirlpool of conflicting emotions. Tim had insinuated his hands between his brother and sister's bodies and found the forbidden treasure in form of his sister's large overflowing breasts. He rubbed his hands and the nipples making Allie moan even louder. He gently squeezed both breasts every now and then finding her sister squirm with the sensory overload her three brothers were inflicting on her.

Zach had by now licked his sister's soapy ass cleft clean and was trying to push his tongue inside the tight pulsating anal ring. Allie screamed softly inside her brother's mouth. Mike moved his one hand down towards his sister's groin and soon found the heavenly opening of his older sister's wet leaking pussy. His finger traced the tight cleft of her cunt and soon found the hard sensitive clitoris. Allie almost jumped. Tim's hands on her sensitive breasts, Zach's tongue on her anus and Mike's mouth on hers and his finger in her pussy eroded any pretensions to the contrary that this was pure unsanctioned incest and forbidden love by society, vanished.

Mike felt his steel hard penis lurch as the object of his desires [in fact all three desired their divinely beautiful voluptuous sister silently in secret all their teen lives] was in his arms at last, 'Allie, shall we do it?" Mike wanted to make sure their sister was also at the same level where her three brothers were. All three waited in suspense as Allie struggled with her love, emotions, acquired sense of taboo, "Mickey, you are all so big!"

The hearts of Allie's three brothers danced with joy. Their sister did not object to the lust that had been unleashed by default. Mike kissed his sister back and reassured her, "Allie we love you with all our being and always have."

Allie suddenly understood the pent up passion her three brothers had stored for her. She moaned, "Mickey please be gentle. Don't hurt me. You are all so huge."

Tim and Zach moved away as Mike effortlessly lifted his sister with his hands under her voluptuous ass and moved towards the wide wooden bench in the middle of the open shower separating it from cubicles

Mike put his sister down and gently turned her around. Allie was softly bent forwards until palms of her stretched arms resting on the bench. She was now bent forward with her back horizontal. Zach quickly went on the other side of the bench and Allie saw with her lust filled eyes the gargantuan penis of his teenaged brother, who put his one foot on the bench bringing it close to his sister's mouth.

Allie did not need any more encouragement. She opened her beautiful mouth and tried to engulf the enormous cock head of her little brother. Zach's massive cock head filled her mouth stretching it to its fullest. Tim stood by her side and gently stroked the skin of her back. His other hand gently mauled her one and then other breast.

As she tried to accommodate her one brother's cock head inside her mouth the cataclysmic moment arrived. Mike placed his monstrous penis at the soft pulsating entrance of his sister's cunt. The time stood frozen as incestuous copulation chose to break all that is held sacrosanct and would change the relationship of four loving siblings forever. Allie tried to moan around the giant cock head of her little brother for his older brother to enter her gently but her overstuffed mouth strained as Zach tried to push another two inches inside the aching wide-open mouth of his elder sister.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.