Legend - Cover

Legend

Copyright© 2011 by Misstaken

Introduction

Fantasy Sex Story: Introduction - There are many legends in Switzerland, most are well known, passed down from generation to generation, but some are less well known. Some of the less well known are simply silly stories invented to pass the long winter nights, others are seldom spoken of because they are true, which of those is this legend? You decide.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fiction  

There are many legends in Switzerland, most are well known, passed down from generation to generation, but some are less well known. Some of the less well known are simply silly stories invented to pass the long winter nights, others are seldom spoken of because they are true, which of those is this legend? You decide.


This story was written due to a misunderstanding. I do not read stories of this type, so if it breaks conventions then it is because my imagination is not bound by such things.

I have used the codes sparingly. There are references to various acts not coded, but in such a manner and context that they do not seem necessary. Enjoy.

Please note that Dragons are harmed in this legend. No stunt Dragons were used, only real ones.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.