Jimmy T's Family Fun: Bk. 1: Mom - Cover

Jimmy T's Family Fun: Bk. 1: Mom

Copyright© 2011 by scouries

Chapter 3: Onancock ... July 1st 2011

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Onancock ... July 1st 2011 - Who will keep Mrs. T happy when her husband is in Australia? When daddy's away will son Jimmy get to play? Will a July 4th bike ride with mom lead to a nightime ride?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son  

"I'm not going on any stupid bike ride and that's final." We were only a block away from home and mom had already started.

"I know, I know," I agreed, keeping my eyes on the road.

"So why'd you bring both bikes?" she demanded. Both moms and my bikes were riding on the rack hanging on the back of the car.

"I showed you last night. It's beautiful down there. The nude bike ride is just for a couple of hours. Then you and I can explore. We'll have three days."

We talked and argued as the miles rolled past. Many of the same arguments we'd had the last two nights.

"I still don't understand why you want to be nude in front of strangers."

"You've never wanted to?"

"I'm married. You're dad..."

"I'll bet you dreamed of doing it. Last night or the night before," I challenged. I was pretty sure that after our talks of the last two nights that something must have invaded her dreams.

"I didn't," mom denied but with little conviction.


We got to the hotel just after ten that night. The room had only one bed in it. A king size one. Which is exactly what I'd ordered over the Internet. Of course I didn't tell mom that. I even pretended to call the front desk when we discovered it. And then I had a pretend conversation with the dead line.

"They're completely sold out. Due to the bike ride and the tourists and everything, we can't get another room," I explained to mom once I'd hung up. "I'll sleep on the couch". She wasn't happy but what could she do. We unpacked. I put both our disguises and the paint cans on the desk in full sight.

The bar/restaurant was jammed when we wandered down some twenty minutes later to grab a bite before turning in. And it turned out just about every single person in the room was there for the bike ride. Nudists who were dressed. And excited. The room was alive.

"I don't believe it," mom muttered as we made our way through the throng. Then added, "and they seem like normal people."

"They are," I countered.

"Perverts," mom hissed back as we found one of the last free tables. A minute later, another couple, in their thirties, asked if they could join us. Then, seconds later another couple grabbed the last two chairs at our table. In their twenties they introduced themselves as Colin and Judy McLeod. From Raleigh. It was their first nude bike ride. They'd been on nude beaches before of course. They were so excited. And Judy, a short brunette with big tits, was hot!

As they continued to gush out their history it suddenly hit me that mom and I had no story prepared. I couldn't tell them our real names and I sure as hell wasn't going to tell them who mom was. Quickly glancing over at mom as the second couple, the Clifford's from Northern Virginia, started to tell us their story, I saw that the same realisation had hit her. I mouthed over an 'it's okay' to her and pointed to myself, trying to let her know that I'd handle it.

When the Clifford's had finished their story all eyes turned toward me. And I could see they were curious. The age difference between mom and I had clearly piqued some interest at the table. I decided not to disappoint them.

"I'm Chris," I started, using my middle name even as I continued to try to come up with a story. "I'm a sophomore at Virginia Tech ... engineering ... chemical engineering. From Alexandria ... I mean I grew up there," I said. My obvious nervousness was palpable and the others at the table could sense it – they were hanging on my every word. They knew something was coming.

"I'm living in Blacksburg now of course. Mrs. Tyler is too ... I mean Bonnie is too," I said as I let a blush spread across my face. I'd used the Missus on purpose. Eyes opened wide. Four sets of eyes flicked quickly from my face to moms and then back. I definitely had their attention! I spun out my story slowly, giving my audience just enough details to let their imaginations have a field day. And I drew mom into the conversation, making her pick up threads I'd started. Things like:

"I met Mrs. Tyler at the Student Union. She was waiting for her husband, remember Bonnie?"

"I couldn't believe she was married. You weren't wearing your ring that day were you?"

"Then my professor invited some of us over for dinner and who do I find he's married to?"

"He left Bonnie alone all the time – going away on seminars and stuff. Didn't he honey?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.