Kaitlyn's Story - Cover

Kaitlyn's Story

Copyright© 2011 by ukangelusuk

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Kaitlyn is approached in a shopping centre by a business women. She thinks Kaitlyn could be a model and offers her a chance to have a photoshoot to build up her portfolio. It doesn't go quite as Kaitlyn had hoped...

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   FemaleDom   Humiliation   First   Exhibitionism  

Kaitlyn got into her mum's car, feeling more nervous than she ever had in her short 13 year life, today was going to be her first photo shoot with a REAL photographer. She hadn't even though about being a model until this past week, well that was a lie, she had thought about it but considered herself far to ugly to be able to really become a model. Real models were incredibly beautiful with full curvy bodies, she wasn't anywhere near as good looking as the models she saw in magazines or on TV.

A week ago to the day Kaitlyn had been out with a couple of her friends shopping. Just a usual Saturday where she wasn't at school and was just enjoying herself, giggling at some stupid joke Emily had made. Then this tall elegant women in a business suit had approached her and introduced herself as a modelling scout. She went on to tell Kaitlyn that she would be perfect for modelling and asked if she had ever considered doing it. When Kaitlyn had told her she didn't think she was anything special, laughing to herself, her two friends had told her she was being silly and that she should definitely give it a go. So reluctantly she had taken the women card and promised to ask her mum if it was ok that evening.

That night she had gotten to an empty house and ended up laying on her bed for nearly 2 hours day dreaming about modelling before her mum had got in. Her mum shouted up to her room, asking if she was back from her friends house. She had come down the stairs, still in a daze and sat at the table, only being woken from it when her mother shook her shoulder and asked what was wrong. Kaitlyn had explained what happened to her mum and showed her the card she had gotten and asked if it was ok to go get some photos taken. Her mum had smiled down at her and told her she would look into it and let her know. Kaitlyn'a shoulders slumped as she had her this many times before and knew it meant her mum would come up with a reason to tell her "no" crushing all her dreams

What Kaitlyn didn't know was that since her dad had walked out on them both a year before, her mum had really been struggling with money. They got help from the government and from family sometimes, but her mum drank and smoked a lot and because she wasn't working right now the money she did get, because of Kaitlyn, didn't cover everything they needed. When her daughter told her about the agent asking her to model, the main thing on her mind was that this could really help her pay her debts. With this on her mind as she tried looking up the company the agent was from, checking the references on their website. However she didn't decide to try calling up any of the references individually or call any of the other photographers in the area, to ask if they thought the company was a good one.

Satisfied that the company was real, Kaitlyn's mum then rung the agent to ask her what they needed to do next. She was told that a local photographer had a space free the following week to take some photos of her daughter, to help them build up a portfolio, which she could then take to various booking agents and see if they liked her. With the appointment arranged Kaitlyn's mum came up to her room and to tell her the good news and tell her how proud she was. As she left the room Kaitlyn saw her mum pick up her laptop which had clothes from Next displayed on the screen.

Once her mum left Kaitlyn went to get a shower before bed. Coming back into her room after in just a towel, she looked at herself in the full length mirror, trying to see what the agent had seen in her. She was tall for her age, last time she had been measured she was 5'2 and still growing. She looked first at her long straight black hair, pulling it forward it covered her small breasts easily, it came almost to her bellybutton, she liked how silky it felt between her fingers. Her eyes travelled back to her face and saw bright blue eyes staring back at her, she always got comments on how striking they were. Just below them she had very full red lips, which she hated, she felt they made her look like her lips had been stung, but her mother told her all the time that she would grow to love them. She still couldn't see why she was singled out, she knew it couldn't be her body, her breasts were tiny, barely ready for the bra her mother had bought her a month before. Her pussy only has a small covering of hair, not the full bush of a grown women, although a lot of the pics she had seen online the women had no hair, she wondered not for the first time if she should shave all of hers off. Turning to the side to look at her bum, she sighed, well it wasn't her bum for sure, that wasn't big at all. She decided to just wait and see what happened and not get her hopes up too soon.

Kaitlyn jumped as her mum knocked on her window, she had daydreamed all the way to the studio and not even realising they had arrived minutes before. She blushed and quickly opened her door and got out. "Right now Kaitlyn, you be good and do everything your told to, you need to make a good impression today, ok?" Kaitlyn shrugged, "aren't you coming in with me?" she said sounding nervous. Her mother sighed "I will come in with you but I need to do some important shopping, I will come back and get you once the session is over and we can go get a takeaway and you can tell me all about it, hows that sound?" Kaitlyn shrugged again and followed as her mum led the way into a big warehouse like building.

After entering the building into what looked like a doctors waiting room (lots of chairs around the edge of the room and magazines on a small table in the middle of the room) Ringing the bell at the reception desk, Kaitlyn and her mother didn't have to wait long before a beautiful young women walked out through a door next to the reception desk, smiling at them both. Kaitlyn could only stare and think, this is what a real model is suppose to look like. The women quickly moved over to Kaitlyn's mother and held out her hand "Hello you must be Mrs Jones, I'm Julie Johnson, I will be photographing Kaitlyn today and getting you both some nice photos for her portfolio," looking over at Kaitlyn she smiled and also held out her hand to the young girl. Kaitlyn just blushed at first, really looking properly at Julie for the first time. She had long black hair that was very straight with a fringe cut across her forehead just above her thin black eyebrow's which rested above her deep dark, almost black, brown eyes. She was quite tall compared to Kaitlyn and her mother who were about the same height, Kaitlyn could only guess she was about 5'10. Her body was just out of this world though, she have very large full breasts encased in a white vest top and she had an amazing ass, nice and round held in by her tight blue jeans. Kaitlyn took Julie's hand without saying anything, looking at her mother and thinking for the first time in her life how plain her mum looked. She had dirty blonde hair, which as she hadn't straightened it this morning, hang all kinked and only came to her shoulders, her body was only slightly more defined than her own, with small b cup breasts and very small bum, but looking at her you wouldn't know it as she wore a big baggy woolen jumper and jogging bottoms. Her mum hadn't made an effort at all since her dad left, at that moment Kaitlyn felt very sad for her.

Kaitlyn hadn't really been listening to what the two adults were saying, her mind was dreaming of what she was about to do, so she was surprised when her mother shook hands with Julie and turned to her saying "Ok Kaitlyn, remember what I said, I'll be back to collect you in a few hours, Julie has my mobile number if you need to come home sooner" She kissed Kaitlyn on the cheek and then was out the door without a backward glance.

Kaitlyn jumped as Julie spoke as the door closed "Well Kaitlyn your mum said you might be a bit nervous this being your first time. If you have any questions or are worried about anything you just let me know and I can explain everything to you," she smiled and that was just what Kaitlyn needed, she smiled back and nodded and waited for Julie to let her know what to do next. Taking her hand Julie lead Kaitlyn back through the doors she had come through before into a long corridor with some doors leading off of it. She turned into the first door they came to and entered a room full of clothes. There were skirts, jeans, tops and so many shoes it was almost like a shop. There was also draws full of various types of underwear, some of which made Kaitlyn blush a lot. Julie stood by the door and gave her a little push inside "Ok Kaitlyn to start off I want you to just choose something you feel comfortable in, you can change in here while I get set up next door. Just come through when your ready" she walked out the room and shut the door behind her. As Kaitlyn listened to her footsteps going away she started looking around the room.

Ten minutes later Kaitlyn walked into the studio where she would have her photos taken. She blushed as she walked in, all she could think to wear was a very similar outfit to what Julie was wearing. She had on a white vest top with very tight blue jeans and high heels, which she wasn't confident in walking in, hoping Julie wouldn't notice how clumsy she was. Julie turned around from readjusting the lights and smiled at her "Perfect Kaitlyn, now I was thinking we could do out shoot today with a mirror theme. I am going to stand you in front of the mirror and take shots of you in the mirror. That way you can see what you look like as we shoot you and work on your posing, ok?" Kaitlyn just nodded again too nervous to speak, but stepped up to the mirror and looked into the reflection, seeing Julie picking up her camera and moving over to her.

The shoot started out really great, Julie took her through some basic poses for her to try. Keeping her constantly moving from one to another, some with her smiling, others with her pouting her lips. She was enjoying herself a lot and even starting to think that maybe she could actually be a model one day. Toward the end of the first part of the shoot Julie started to frown and then stopped shooting all together. Kaitlyn got worried she had messed up and felt tears come into her eyes. "Did I do something wrong?" she said, worry thick in her voice. Julie smiles and laughed a little as she replied "No dear, its just in some of the picture I could see your underwear showing through your clothes, it doesn't look very good in the pictures" Kaitlyn frowned, she had wanted the pictures perfect "well what can I do to fix it, put on a thong or Something?" she asked hopefully. "Well I think the best idea would be just for you to take off your underwear, its what most of my models do, no-one will know and it will make the pictures much better," Julie suggested, to which Kaitlyn's eyes suddenly widened. She opened her mouth to protest when Julie continued "Now why don't you go change into the outfit I left in the locker with A1 by the door, then come back sweety." Julie turned her back to Kaitlyn, cutting off any further discussion and started adjusting the camera settings. Kaitlyn walked slowly out of the room, telling herself that as long as no-one could see there would be no harm done.

Kaitlyn re-entered the dressing room and quickly moved over to the lockers, her heart beating, wondering what her outfit would be like. She opened the locker quickly and let out a sigh of relief as she found some plain blue denim jean shorts, a red and white checked shirt and a pair of leather cow girl boots. Smiling she thought she could see herself looked very cute in this outfit, just like a model. Stripping off her previous outfit Kaitlyn saw her reflection in a mirror and smiled, her cheeks were flushed but she started to really think she was looking like a model, although right now it would be an underwear model. She frowned but then sighed and pulled down her white cotton knickers and followed by her A cup bra. With that done she quickly put on the shirt, buttoning it almost all the way, leaving the top button undone. Then pulled up the shorts, which to her surprise were a lot smaller than she thought. She could feel the material move slightly into her bum and tight against her pussy as she pulled them on. She looked in the mirror and gasped, as she saw how little the shorts were and turning, how much of her ass cheeks were showing around the back.

She hurried back into the other room to explain that she though the outfit was maybe too small for her, but as she walked in Julie gave her a big smile "That is even better than I imagined! Just perfect Kaitlyn, hang on lets sort your shirt out." Before Kaitlyn could protest or say anything Julie pulled the shirt out of her shorts and undid the bottom two buttons before tying the loose ends in a knot showing off her flat stomach. She then undid two more buttons at the top and pulled her collar up. Then quickly pulling Kaitlyn over to the mirror, she showed her how she now looked. Kaitlyn couldn't help smiling with Julie, she really did look like a model in this outfit, especially now Julie has made it look the way it was suppose to. She totally forgot all about how tight the shorts felt and turned around smiling and hugged Julie telling her she was ready.

Julie told her to just practise some poses while she finished setting up the camera and walked over to the table she had left it on. Kaitlyn started doing the same poses from earlier, smiling at how good she looked in the mirror, when she hear a click from behind her. Looking in the mirror she saw Julie taking a photo of her, but not into the mirror but of her from behind. She blushed red as she remembered how much of her ass was showing, looking over her shoulder she said timidly "Julie I thought we were only taking pictures in the mirror today." Julie just smiled over at her and took another photo of Kaitlyn looking over her shoulder "It's a test shoot sweety, to make sure the lights are right, we always delete these after so we don't need to take them seriously. Go on just give your bum a wiggle its only messing about for the next few shots." Kaitlyn relaxes a bit and laughed as she stuck her bum out and wiggled it for Julie, hearing the camera going off very quickly, shot after shot. Then Julie was beside her "Ok Kaitlyn lets carry on with this new outfit"

After about 15 minutes of shooting various poses Kaitlyn was really starting to relax and get into wearing the new outfit. She was no longer worried about how much it showed, she even didn't feel the cold on her bum anymore. Julie stopped for a moment, then moved across the room and came back slowly dragged over a large rocking horse that Kaitlyn hadn't noticed earlier. Once the horse was level with the mirror Julie patted the round body and told Kaitlyn to get on. Kaitlyn didn't think twice about doing this, now trusting that Julie knew what she was doing. As she bent her leg over the horses body, straddling it, she felt the tight material of the shorts push up hard against her pussy. As she sat down this pressure didn't ease, but instead, it moved further up, directly on her clit. She blushed a deep red as this happened, remembering the few times she had lay in her bed at home, slowly rubbing her clit and enjoying the sensations that it had given her. As Kaitlyn slowly straddled and lowered herself onto the horse Julie started taking photo after photo of her, but Kaitlyn didn't say anything as she couldn't bring herself to explain why she was blushing. It didn't get any better for the young girl, because once she was seated Julie told her the pictures would look better with a little motion, then told her to rock on the horse. As Kaitlyn slowly rocked herself back and forward, hearing the camera clicking behind her, she felt the material slowly rubbing her firmly against her clit. Now although this wasn't a new sensation to Kaitlyn, it was the first time she had her clit stimulated in front of another person. That fact, more than the actual rubbing, made the arousal of the event a hundred times worse for her. She quickly felt the material getting damp as it was rubbing against her, making her blush even more deeply, as she realised she was getting wet in front of Julie. Just as she thought she couldn't stop herself from moaning aloud any longer, Kaitlyn quickly jumped off of the horse, "Please miss Julie, can I quickly go to the toilet?" the pleading was plain in her voice as she looked up at Julie with both hands held tight against her crotch, worried that Julie would see the dark stain of her arosal. "Ok sweety we can take a break, you can change into the next outfit too, but don't be long we have a lot more photos to take," Julie held up the camera and took one last photo of the red faced girl trying to hide her shame and then Kaitlyn was out of the door and running to the toilets.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.