Carol - Cover

Carol

Copyright© 2011 by Dr Cumings

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - An eighteen year old highschool girl visits her neighbor and his visiting friends. They end up giving her what she came to them for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

(Carol tells Bill the story of how she became a slut)

When I was twelve, my brother and I did not get along at all. I suppose there were many reasons, but the biggest reason was that I was jealous of my brother's popularity. I would mess with him, try to get him into trouble and just be a major pain in his ass.

Joey was almost four years older than me and captain of the school football team. Everyone loved him, even my parents favored him over me or at least I thought so at the time.

One weekend my parents had gone away and my brother had about eight of his football buddies over at the house on Saturday night. I was hassling him, telling him that I was going to tell mom and dad and generally just fucked with him. I would not have really told my parents, but he didn't know that.

The boys had gotten some beer and I pestered Joey into letting me have some. He finally relented, but made me promise that I wouldn't tell our parents about the party. I agreed and after about three beers I started stumbling around the guys and drunkenly began flirting with them.

Finally Joey got pissed off and took some rope from the garage. Then he and Mike, his best friend, tied me spread eagle to my bed. When I started screaming for him to let me go, he found a pair of my dirty panties that I had thrown on the floor and shoved them in my mouth. Mike got some duct tape from the garage and sealed my mouth shut. Then they turned off my light and left me in the dark."

After about twenty minutes someone came in my room. There were two of them and I could not tell who they were because they were silhouetted by the hall light.

They came inside, shut my door and plunged my room back into total darkness. One of them turned on a pen light and shined it on me as I lay helpless on the bed. I could hear them whispering and one of them kind of sniggered.

They came closer to my bed and then I saw a pair of hands reach for my skirt. I started trashing around but there was little I could but watch the hands as they lifted the hem of my skirt up and expose my French cut panties. The one holding the light brought it closer to my silk covered pussy as the hands laid my skirt over my tummy, completely exposing my underwear. Light boy moved to the foot of my bed and I felt him crawl up between my legs. He was so close to my vagina I could feel his breath on the upper part of my exposed thighs. I was frozen with fear, because I could not defend myself.

The hands pressed up into my pussy crack and back down again, pushing the thin material into my cunt. Even though I was fearful, my pussy got wet, because it was the first time that a boy had ever touched me there.

Someone laughed. I think it was light boy, but I wasn't sure. I was sure of one thing though, the person who had just laughed was Mike!

The hands disappeared and had moved over to light boy because I could again hear someone whispering. Then I heard a click and the hands came back into view with a pocket knife gleaming in the light. I began struggling with my bonds again and Mike's voice said.

"Hold still bitch, I don't want to cut you."

I stopped moving. Now I knew that the hands belonged to Mike. I watched him reach for my panties and stuck his finger in one leg hole. He pulled the crotch out away from my pussy. Then he took the knife and cut the band of material between my legs cleanly. Both boys ooooed as my mostly bald cunt came into view. Mike shoved the silky panties up around my waist leaving me bare from my navel down.

Mike's hands touched my pussy lips with a feather light caress that sent a chill up my spine to the sex center of my brain and my cunt flooded with girly juice. Light boy commented at the appearance of moisture at my labia. Mike grunted his acknowledgment and pressed a finger into me.

I groaned each time he worked that digit into my cunt. Soon my hips were involuntarily moving against his hand seeking to capture more of the invader into me.

Then I heard Mike tell light boy.

"See I told you that she would be hot to fuck. See her hips fuck back at my fingers and I don't feel no cherry, somebody else must have got that."

I tried to scream to tell him that I lost my hymen to a large carrot, but what came out was only conformation as far as Mike was concerned, that I indeed wanted to get fucked.

"Oh man, she's really ready." Mike told light boy.

Mike's hands left the light and I heard his belt hit the floor. Then he crawled up on the bed as Light boy moved back. The penlight confirmed that it was definitely Mike and his stiff dick that settled between my legs. Mike pushed his cock into me and I grunted with the force of his invasion. He pumped into me with several fast short jabs and blasted his cum into me. It was over before I even started to feel anything other than the sensation of being filled with hard cock.

Mike pulled out, light boy handed him the flashlight and light boy's pants fell to the floor. He put his dick into me and did pretty much the same thing Mike had done. When light boy pulled his cock out of me I saw it glisten in the tiny light, coated with the combination of his and Mike's sperm. My thoughts at that moment turned immediately to pregnancy. I had just had my first period only a few weeks before and now I was positive that that a baby was already growing within my body.

Mike must have stayed hard because he remounted me and began fucking with a much more leisurely pace than he had the first time. He still had the light in his hand which was near my head and I could see his face plainly as he fucked his cock in and out of my pussy.

He looked down at me with lust in his eyes and told me. "You love this don't you cunt."

I shook my head no but he did not care whether I wanted it or not, he wanted it and that's all that mattered.

I was being raped but my body was responding to the stimulation his cock was giving me as it sawed through my cunt lips. I had masturbated before, so I the feeling that I was about to orgasm. Shame washed over me, because I realized that I was going to cum from Mike's rape of my previously virgin pussy. I was now shamelessly fucking back at my rapist as he grinned stupidly down at me.

"Yeah slut, go for that nut baby. Cum all over my dick bitch."

His degrading words were like gasoline on the fire in my pussy. I was a slut. What else could I be? I was going to orgasm from being raped. Only a slut or a whore would react that way to treatment like this.

I was fucking back at Mike as hard as he was fucking into me and then my cunt tightened around his dick he made a muffled yell as we came together.

I was trying hard to catch my breath since I could only breathe through my nose. I thought I was going to pass out from lack of oxygen, but I was able to concentrate on breathing deeply and I felt better.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.