Pyx 4: Vacation
Chapter 2: Fun in the Snow

Copyright© 2011 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Fun in the Snow - Alex, Pyx, and Vonda go on a trip that spans continents and oceans. What they do and who they meet will change their lives.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Torture   Harem   Oriental Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Cream Pie   Nudism  

The flight from Tulsa to Denver was a short one, about an hour. We spent more time going through check-in and security than we did in the air.

Neither Vonda nor Pyx had ever flown before. They were both excited at the prospect; and not the least bit afraid, like I had feared. The flight was about a fourth full, that allowed them to sit where they wished. They both were glued to the windows, watching the take off, the land fall away, and the clouds float by. When we came in for a landing, and rolled to a stop, they clapped their hands, like it had been a concert performance.

I went to the car rental, while the girls went to the baggage claim.

I rented a large four by four SUV, just in case, and we got through downtown Denver before the rush hour hit full force.

We stopped and ate supper at a truck stop on the west side of town.

The drive up into the mountains was very scenic, with water cascading down the sides of the highway, in little mini-rapids. We drove through a tunnel that was over a mile long. When we came out the other side, there was snow on the ground. The further into the Rockies, the deeper the snow. The highway was always clear, though.

As we arrived at our condo, the sun was just setting behind the mountains. The ski slopes were empty, but a few snow-cats were up, grooming the runs.

There was a bellhop in the lobby, who helped us load our bags onto a trolley, and brought it up to our suite on the eighth floor.

By the time we got settled in, we were all tired. I told the girls that fatigue was part of adjusting to high altitudes. "Let's take a nap. We can explore our room later."

They readily agreed, and we all collapsed on the bed, and fell asleep.


I had been skiing when I was in high school. My church sponsored a ski trip to Colorado every year. I went three times. Every time, I enjoyed it, but never felt that three days was long enough to improve my skiing.

I had promised myself that I'd come back and ski, when I could spend a full week learning.

Neither of my girls had ever been up in the mountains, let alone skiing. Both had expressed some trepidation. But since they were sworn to obey me, they didn't have much choice, but to go along.


I was awakened by Vonda giving me a blow job. She was running her tongue up and down my shaft; giving little flicks to the tip of my cock, from time to time. I moaned my appreciation.

Just then Pyx burst in. "You've got to see this room, Master! There's ... Hey! What do you think you're doing?!"

Vonda smiled innocently. "I said that I was going to wake him up."

The blonde stamped her feet. "I didn't know you meant like this."

"Don't fight, girls," I said. "There's room for both of you."

Pyx leapt on the bed, and licked and sucked on my balls, while Vonda paid similar attention to the head. At some unspoken signal, Pyx moved up, while my red-head moved down. Their tongues briefly met at the middle of my shaft. They switched places, with Pyx at my head.

It occurred to me that my two slaves were working as an experienced team. Now, if I could just spend enough time with Theresa, the three of them together would be formidable.

With this kind of attention, I didn't last long. I shot jets of cum into Pyx's mouth. Vonda started milking my shaft with her hands, as my youngest greedily swallowed.

After I had finished, Vonda kissed Pyx deeply. Pyx gave her her share of my cum, that she had saved in her mouth.

I stretched my arms. "Now that's what I call a wakeup call."

Vonda looked over at the clock that read "7:45". "We need to get dressed. There's a breakfast buffet down in the lobby that starts in fifteen minutes.

My girls dressed in dark green sweaters, with a matching snowflake design, and blue jeans. Vonda wore baby blue contacts that matched Pyx's natural color. I wore a heavy plaid flannel shirt and blue jeans. We all got on the elevator, and headed down to the lobby.

The breakfast buffet was massive: Scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, oatmeal, pancakes, coffee, orange juice, and cocoa, just to name a few items. The hotel knew that with the calories we would expend, we needed a hearty breakfast.

As we were starting to eat, an older man, with bushy salt and pepper hair walked up to us. "Are you Alex Woodward?"

"I am. And you are?"

"Brian Spillane. I am you ski instructor for today."

He showed me the contract I'd signed online, and we shook hands. "And these are my girls, Vonda and Pyx."

Both shook his hand, but Pyx only shook with her fingers. She leaned over, and cuddled next to me.

Brian studied us for a few seconds. "According to your e-mail, you are all first-timers."

I nodded. "They are. I skied a long time ago, when I was a teenager."

"You'll remember the techniques you used then. It's like riding a bike. You never forget.

"Is this what you're planning to wear on the slopes?"

"Yes, along with a heavy winter coat."

"I suggest you put on some light layers underneath. And your legs are going to get snowy. You need some snow pants. They are waterproof, and not that expensive."

"Money isn't a big concern. But I'd appreciate you showing us the best place, where we won't get ripped off."

"Will do."

We went upstairs, and put extra layers on, underneath our sweaters and shirt, then put on our winter coats. My girls had matching coats, but Pyx's was pink and Vonda's was black. Mine was a dark forest green.

We returned to the lobby. Brian was patiently waiting. The staff was starting to break down the buffet.

"Excuse me for a minute," said Pyx softly. She walked over to the buffet, and rolled all the remaining scrambled eggs, sausage, and bacon in a tortilla.

Brian watched in amazement. "Is she for real?"

Vonda sighed. "Ah, the famed Pyx metabolism. It's amazing how such a small thing can eat so much, and stay so slim."

As we walked to the ski store, Pyx finished off her supplemental breakfast in short order.

The shop was only a stone's throw from the lifts, where they were letting on people.

"I thought they didn't start until nine am," I said.

Brian nodded. "They don't. Those are employees, going up to the stations at high ski lifts."

"That makes sense."

Aileen, who owned and ran the store, with a few employees, was super nice. She gave us a ten percent "Friend of Brian Discount" on everything we bought. We got ski pants in colors that matched the girls' coats. Mine was dark brown. We also each got a pair of ski goggles, which I had completely forgotten about, and some sun block.

I was also going to buy each of us a set of skis and poles, but Brian advised against it. "Not worth the cost, unless you are planning to spend a month every winter here. Let the rental people take care of the maintenance and breakage."

Bowing to Brian's sage advice, we rented out skis, boots, and poles.

Getting outside, at the base of the mountain, gave us a chance to check out the weather. It was crisp, clear, and bright. The status board at the base of the lift said we got three inches of snow the night before.

"That's perfect for beginner skiing," said Brian.

Our teacher led us to the bunny slope. It was still ten minutes before nine, but when the tow lift operator saw Brian, she let all of us go up early.

Once at the top, he demonstrated how to turn and stop. Brian's way was different from how I had learned, but it looked more efficient. Thus, I relearned everything I thought I knew. I was a beginner, just like my girls.

Skiing backwards, our teacher watched as we made our way down the hill. When we reached the bottom, he proclaimed us ready for the mountain.

Vonda wasn't too sure she was ready, but went along anyway to the lift. She and Pyx got on first. Brian and I took the next one.

As we were going up, our instructor turned to me. "Tell me if I got this straight. You're a dom, and the girls are both subs, right?"

"Bingo. You got at problem with that?"

"Nah. I'm cool. I can read people pretty good. You genuinely care for them, and they adore you. Any abuse you give them is abuse they want."

I nodded. "That's right."

He looked at me. "If you want them to do something freaky on the ski slopes, don't let me stop you."

"Hey! I'm just here to have fun and relax.

"But Pyx loves to call me 'Master.' She has to stop herself, when someone else is around. You don't have any problems if she does that?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.