Couples Sharing in the Faith - Cover

Couples Sharing in the Faith

Copyright© 2011 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Two young couples meet in church and form an intimate relationship where they share each other's spouses. On a fluke they meet a widow (Aggie) who was formerly in a swapping relationship with Penny's parents (See All for One and One for All). On their third Christmas they visit Penny's parents where they enjoy a familial swap. Before the holiday's over Penny's swapping friends join them before Aggie shows up to join party.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Analingus   Oral Sex  

What just happened to Aggie Cosgrove was beyond description. At the moment two couples, of whom three were total strangers, and one, who she hadn’t seen since the little girl was ten years old, was in her duplex fucking. She remembers how just before the men were getting ready to leave for WWII, she and her husband met Penny’s parents and another couple on an Army base. Under the pressure of a world at war, they started their swinging relationship that went on for years. Now the daughter of her best friend, whose parentage had always been in question, believes that providence has brought them all together.

In her brand-new blue Ford Mustang Aggie Cosgrove drives to get pizza in South Point, Ohio. A girl from her past, Penny-Hargreaves Chapman, just showed up on her doorstep with her husband and their two best friends. It was stressful when Aggie’s friends visited them so many years ago with their ten-year-old daughter. The ten-year-old Penny was the cause of a major dispute between Aggie and her husband Corwin. It was fourteen years ago. Corwin was strangely attracted to the child. And after they left, he began fantasizing sexually about the little girl, even calling Aggie “Penny” in their sexual play.

Aggie and Corwin Cosgrove had never had any children. The couple was responsible members of society. He was a general contractor. She was a nurse. They were pillars of the Bible Baptist Church and benefactors to numerous charitable endeavors.

The flip side of their life had been the exact opposite. Beyond the forefront when it came to open-mindedness. They act in a sexual way that was uncommon to most of the population. They had been swingers since World War II. Aggie had never been aware of her husband’s lust for young girls. Or was it just this young girl?

While Aggie’s religious side was jarred when she found out about the fantasies of her wild side, she found Corwin’s infatuation with the ten-year-old Penny Hargreaves an incredible turn-on. In her wildest dreams and during sex Aggie would often imagine her husband’s desire for the girl and pretend that she was her. It was like she had an angel on her right shoulder and the devil on her left. The devil won most of the time which caused the religious Aggie to process a great deal of guilt.

As she drove for Pizza, she thought of the two young couples who had just shown up on her doorstep. Now they were using her duplex in that it had been designed, to accommodate swingers. By the amused and excited looks on the flushed faces of the young people, she imagined that they had torn off each other’s clothes and were humping to their heart’s content.

Of all people, the woman who’d knocked on her door was the very girl her husband had lusted for as a child, Penny Hargreaves. Now Penny was having sex with a man who was not her husband. How delicious can THAT be? It had been over a year and a half since her home; the duplex in Chesapeake, Ohio had been used in this way—the way it had been used by Penny’s parents, The Wilcox’s, a local couple that attended the same church and, of course, Aggie and Corwin.

As she drove, she didn’t realize she was humming the music to Amazing Grace. When she caught herself, she laughed and said, “Lord, Lord, you do have a way of answering prayers don’t You.” If anybody could have written this scenario in a novel, she thought, it couldn’t have been more unbelievable.

At the traffic light of the intersection where the Bible Baptist Church stood, she looked to the right. In front of the large white building was the lighted manger scene (It was just two weeks before Christmas). A wave of guilt surged over her but vaporized when she thought she the mysterious voice on her shoulder saying, “Just enjoy life, Aggie.”

She smiled at her friend, the devil on her left shoulder, saluted, and said, “Thanks, General.” As always, the Devil’s influence held the most amount of sway in her life.

While waiting for the pizza she had a glass of wine. It seemed impossible that Paul and Polly’s daughter Penny was in her house at this very moment, the very ten-year-old she and her husband lusted for. Now Gary Holbrook was fucking her, in the room where she woke up to the pornographic words of the party going on back then in the room on the other end of the closet.

With ten more minutes to wait for the pizza, she combed her reminiscences and remembered how nervous she was in 1942, the night the Musketeers’ new relationship began. It was a swinging connection that would last almost twenty-five years. The whole situation had seemed so impossible. The entire world was torn by war at the time. She recalled how helpless she felt. It was as if her life was going to be torn apart.

There they were, six people, college graduates just starting life, all very much in love, each facing such an incredibly uncertain and frightening future. Crazily, they were trying to bring stability into their lives which seemed like it was being herded into chaos. The world was flat again and they felt like they were on the edge of the ocean, teetering on the precipice.

Recalling the impossible strain that World War II put on her generation she thought about the difficult decision she made with Penny’s parents when they were about Penny’s age. It was her husband Corwin who suggested Paul—the one staying behind—should take care of all three women. Alice and I weren’t thrilled with the idea she thought. Alice was adamant that she wouldn’t involve herself in such a perverted and sinful pursuit. She chuckled. So much for adamance.

The image of Penny, the blond woman now in her condo, Polly’s daughter, filled Aggie’s mind. Polly, Penny’s mother, was for it. That Polly could charm the pants off anyone, man, or woman. Neither Polly nor Alice told everything that went on between the two of them that morning. But when Alice came back that evening for the “meet and greet” in the parameters of their new relationship. Polly had breathed magic into Alice that morning. She jumped into bed with Paulie Aggie thought and was the wildest woman at the party.

The pizza parlor was busier than usual. Aggie’s order wouldn’t be ready for another twenty minutes. Already feeling the warmth of the first glass of wine she ordered another. Feeling confirmed she thought, the good Lord wants me to give these children some guidance.

Flashing back to how her group of sexually connected friends started she chuckled inwardly. The guys were just horny men who without the close sexual bond would have had affairs anyway. Corwin and Fred would have found some brothels to ease the burdens of their fighting in the Far East.

But the women ... oh my. Polly was the sparkplug. It might not have come together without her. And tonight, she thought as she sipped on her second glass of wine, like a bolt from the blue, her daughter Penny shows on my doorstep. And what do you know, she and her husband and their friends are involved in the same way WE were. Taking a sip of wine, she chortled. They’re probably fucking in my duplex at this very moment! How does that happen? And Penny, who IS your father anyway honey?

She thought of the madcap way in which the couples married in haste to experience sex, to get pregnant before the men who might never have come back, left. When they all got together for sex, they did it without protection. It was like a race for impregnation. She thought about Penny. Is Penny Paul’s daughter, Fred’s? Or could she even be Corwin’s? That would make me ... let’s see, her stepmother? Land sakes!

As the second glass of wine warmed Aggie’s insides, she thought about Polly. Nobody could eat pussy like that woman. She thought of Polly’s daughter who is now probably fucking the guy who wasn’t her husband, Gary, that’s his name.

Aggie’s pussy was beginning to make her panties feel squishy. I would love to have a session with Penny to see if she is as gifted as her mother was. But she would think I’m too old.

She thought of the two young couples. I imagine they’re doing the same things we did. But they’re doing it with the luxury of time being on their side, without the threat the uncertainty we had to deal with. I wonder who started it. I wonder if Penny’s dad Paul has had sex with her. She seems like the prime mover among her friends. But that Cherie? She’s feisty.

Aggie had been in the duplex for a year after Corwin’s passing. Although she talked on the phone with Paul (Penny’s dad) and Alice (her stepmother) they hadn’t gotten together for at least a year and a half, almost six months before Corwin died. It was Alice who suggested that she sell the duplex and move back to Frankfurt. “Move in with Paulie and me Aggie,” she said. “We’re still not too old to have some good times.”


As she pulled up in front of the duplex, her car filled with the aroma of hot pizzas, she looked at the sign and tried to imagine what could have drawn Penny and her friends to this sex-dedicated abode. “Must have been the good Lord’s doing,” she murmured.

Walking into her house she put the pizzas on the table, knocked on the door of her master bedroom, then the guest room. Unable to resist the temptation she opened the door of the master bedroom. Her nostrils were immediately filled with the aroma of fresh sex. God, I miss this she thought. I wonder if they might let me play.

As the sex-energized couples came into the kitchen she looked closely at Penny. She could see Polly’s resemblance but nothing of Paul. She thought she could see a semblance of Corwin in the young woman’s cheekbones. God, we’ll be speculating about that until we die.

As they ate pizza and drank wine Aggie studied each of them, imagining what they had been doing while she was gone. She thought of delicious improprieties in which they had just been engaged and tried to compare how her own life had been shaped by the same alternatives. DAMN. It would be great to be their age again!

As her eyes caught Penny’s she asked, “Are you going home for Christmas Hun?” Penny told her she was. Aggie grinned as she thought; before you get there, I will have talked with your dad. Between the two of us we’ll figure out how your young people can move into this place of mine.


It was early Saturday morning when Aggie Cosgrove woke up. The thought that Penny Hargreaves (Chapman now), and Gary what his name ... Holbrook, that’s it, were frolicking in her bed made her smile and her entire body seem warmer. And what kind of karma brought them to my house in the first place? Swingers! Just like our group, of all things ... little Penny Hargreaves. Who would have ever thought?

Sex had been important to her all her adult life. Her husband died over a year ago. But other than reliving the memories she hadn’t thought much about sex since his passing. It was as if she had willed it away. When Corwin died it had kind of been ... erased, at least until last night. It wasn’t that she hadn’t thought about it. The passion had just gone away.

With the unexpected and unreal visit from Penny Hargreaves and her friends, it was like an angel of God had breathed life back into her libido. Lord sakes, she thought, I’m only 50 years old. I’m not a dried-up old prune. She wasn’t sure if the lingering aroma of sex still permeated the room, but it was on her mind. They made love in this bed ... had to be three times.

She stretched out her legs, opened and closed them, and moved her arms like she was making a snow angel. It took me a good hour and a half to get back with pizzas though, they had plenty of time.

Burrowing under the covers she picked up the definite scent of sex, a mixture of dried semen and that delicate female essence. Putting her nose on the aromatic area she sniffed deeply. Who knows how many times they fucked ... and sucked ... and ate pussy here, mmm?

Snuggling with her pillow she realized good Lord, my pussy’s dripping. Rolling over on her side she reached the nightstand, opened the drawer, and took out the well-polished wooden dildo. Her fingers caressed the smooth, hardwood as she whispered, “How many miles have you traveled inside my pussy, my friend?”

Putting the well-used toy in her mouth she coated it with enough saliva to make it slippery. Then, spreading her moist labia she slid the tip back and forth in her groove. Finding her hole, she pushed the eight-inch wooden sculpture deep inside her vagina. “Ooh, yes,” she sighed, stopping as she barely touched her tender cervix.

With renewed pleasure and mirth, she giggled, remembering how on the night she first sucked Fred Wilcox’s cock had she feared that his bulk would stretch her diminutive pussy and hurt her. As she slid the dark chocolate-colored, wooden toy in and out of her pussy the instinctive circling of her ass began while her legs opened and closed. Why did I even question God’s design she thought?


On Christmas Day of 1942 all three of them: Polly, Alice, and herself had opened these gifts from Fred and Corwin, the two husbands who had been sent overseas to the Pacific. Corwin wrote that they had been sculpted by a pygmy in New Guinea. “Just goes to show,” he’d scribbled, “even pygmies dream about big cocks.”

Ostensibly these questionable artifacts were lotion dispensers, hollowed out with a screw-type plunger that projected from the base. The lotion of course was squeezed out the slit at the head of the penis. “Use the lotion liberally,” he wrote, “so you’re all soft inside when we come back.”

Aggie’s comment to Paulie and the other two women would become a life-long joke, “We’re all gonna be Jergens junkies.”

It was their first Christmas without their husbands who were overseas. Paul, the husband who had stayed behind as a flight instructor had provided yeomen service trying to keep the women: his wife Polly, Alice, and Aggie sexually satisfied. Polly and Alice were five months pregnant. Since the three couples had shared sex liberally during the month and a half before the men’s deployment where they used no protection at all their babies’ paternity was questionable. Aggie hadn’t conceived; she never would.

These gifts had become legendary in the couple’s relationship, a common bond that the sane world would have considered most uncommon even though insanity was being pursued with such vigor during the World War. When the women opened their gifts, they shrieked with laughter. Polly said, “Well at least they’re sending us BIG ones. They’re concerned about headhunters who will shrink the ends of their dicks.”

Alice said, “If Fred even thinks about having sex with one of those pygmy women, I hope she shrinks HIS head.”

Polly retorted, “It’ll be like she’s a jockey riding a horse.” She looked at Aggie, “Of course, you know about those things don’t you Aggie.”

Aggie, slapping the gigantic cock against the palm of her hand added, “So much for me worrying about taking a big dick.” The women howled.

And Alice asked, “So how much bigger is it than Fred’s and Paul’s?”

“A little bigger than Fred’s,” Aggie said looking at Paul, “About the same as yours though Paulie.”

“But a lot harder,” he added.

She got out of bed, went to the bathroom with her toy, unscrewed the long, threaded plunger, and filled it with white lotion. Going back to bed she sat, spread her legs, and twisted the plunger a bit, oozing out the white lotion that was inside and smoothing it over the surface of the dildo. She piled one pillow on top of the other, laid her ass on the pile, and eased the huge, slippery cock inside her small pussy. “GAWD, why have I waited so long?”

Even though it was made of such hardwood it was so smooth that it always moved flawlessly inside her. Tickling her clit while she fucked herself with it, she brought herself to orgasm three times. Each time she began coming she twisted the plunger, oozing the lotion which substituted for cum, making it feel like a real dick cumming inside her. The dildo slid inside her even more perfect.

Feeling refreshed after having reamed and creamed her cunt she was in her robe and nightie having coffee. Picking up the phone she dialed the Hargreaves number in Frankfurt Kentucky. “Hello Alice,” she said and listened. “Before you say anything about me not having sex since Corwin died Alice, I just want you to know that I’ve finally used my teak dildo again.”

“Good for you baby,” the voice on the other end of the phone said, “Did you fill it with Jergens?”

Aggie chuckled, “I didn’t have any Jorgen’s Polly. It was Pons.”

“Well, all I have to say Aggie is that it’s good to have our nasty girl back with us. It’s such a treat to hear your voice.” Does this mean you’ll be coming down to play again with Paulie and me soon? You know baby that we have a room for you, don’t you ... permanently if you want.”

Aggie talked on the phone with Alice and Paul at least every month but had missed the last three. Lately, they had begun pressuring her to sell her place in Chesapeake and move in with them. As close as they had been through the years, they were more like family than friends, admittedly incestual though.

“I have news Alice; put Paulie on the phone if he’s there.” She heard her friend call her husband. The phone clicked when he lifted the other receiver. “So,” he said, “how’s my favorite tiny twat?”

Aggie thought about the first time she sucked his cock and how fearful she had been that he would hurt her with his oversized member. “For your information big boy, I just had a session with my Borneo Bludgeon.”

“Aha. Good for you, you’re horny again huh Aggie?”

“Yes, I am sweetie and I’m looking forward to the time I can ride your big dick again.” She heard Alice chuckling on the other phone. “But that’s not the reason I called. In a thousand years, you’ll never guess who slept in MY bed last night.”

“I hate those kinds of questions Aggie; just give me the straight dope.”

“Your daughter Penny and her husband and their two friends stopped over last night. Or” she laughed devilishly, “Maybe it was Corwin’s daughter.”

“Or Fred’s,” Alice chimed in, chuckling as well.

“Yes,” Paul said, “There were lakes of semen back then that were being fed by one stream. I didn’t realize though that you had seen Penny since she had married John.”

“Until last night Paulie I didn’t. Someone knocked on my door at about seven o’clock. It was Penny, right unexpected! She said it was ESP. They took a wrong turn and saw the for-sale sign. She had no idea it was me. She hadn’t been here since she was ten, and said she had a dream about it. Anyway, turns out she’s one of US.”

In unison, two voices said, “What do you mean one of US?”

“It’s a long story but I know you’ve both got time. Anyway, they’re swingers ... like us.”

“No SHIT,” an astonished Paul Hargreaves said. “Sounds like you were dreaming Aggie.”

“The fact that my bed still smells like sex and there are empty pizza boxes on the kitchen table doesn’t feel like a dream to me Paul.”

“They were going out to dinner ... took a wrong turn after they’d crossed over the bridge from Huntington. Penny said she saw the sign ... said she dreamed the same thing the night before.” The two people on the other end of the phone said something. “Yeah, it’s strange all right. Anyway, she got out of the car and knocked on my door ... said she didn’t know who I was but dreamed that it was me ... like she remembered when she was ten years old when you and Polly brought her here Paulie.”

“That’s quite a story, Aggie,” Paul said. “If I didn’t know you so well, I’d say you were bullshitting us.”

“No bullshit here Paulie. We talked for a bit, and she and her husband and their friends ... established the fact that we were all swingers. She said she wasn’t surprised about you two, or Polly. She said she saw the pictures you hid.” She laughed. “You and your photography hobby Paulie.”

Paul and Alice giggled in Frankfurt. Alice said, “A good thing Polaroid came along. I would hate to think we would still be looking for a place that would develop those incriminating pictures of yours.”

“They told me that they had reservations at a restaurant in Ironton. I told them to go ahead and use my bed—with anyone they chose ... that I would get pizzas. And I must tell you guys that when I was driving over there thinking about what they were doing, my pussy got really wet just like old times. The drought is over and can’t wait to see you both.”

Paul said, “The four of them visited Alice and me for a weekend. While we never caught them in the act, we had a fairly good idea that something might have been going on. You know how it is Aggie, takes one to know one.”

Alice chimed in, “She sucked her daddy’s cock once Aggie. Did you know that?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.