Couples Sharing in the Faith - Cover

Couples Sharing in the Faith

Copyright© 2011 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Two young couples meet in church and form an intimate relationship where they share each other's spouses. On a fluke they meet a widow (Aggie) who was formerly in a swapping relationship with Penny's parents (See All for One and One for All). On their third Christmas they visit Penny's parents where they enjoy a familial swap. Before the holiday's over Penny's swapping friends join them before Aggie shows up to join party.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Analingus   Oral Sex  

The relationship between the Chapmans and Halbrooks had continued to flourish for almost three years. For the first six months, they met every week: swapping in separate rooms, making it in the same room both with their spouses then changing partners. Penny and Cherie would do their bi thing in front of their husbands, with the men joining in, one couple fucking and one being doing fellatio and cunnilingus. But within a few months of scheduling, weekly liaisons became difficult to sustain. Like virgins marrying, after a few months of sustained sex, they no longer found it necessary to get together once a week. Sex every couple of weeks was enough to keep their gardens flourishing. To keep it fresh they would take a weekend every six weeks or so in a motel up or down the river or in cities like Columbus or Cincinnati. In their second year, they took a ten-day vacation together.

The men enjoyed playing handball and golf as well as going to Marshall University football and basketball games. The women joined a bridge club, never giving a clue that they were involved in such an unusual sexual relationship. In that regard Penny and Cherie would frequently spend their lunch hours in one or the other’s apartment, enjoying a little bi-sexual R&R.

It was in the summer of 1964 when the four of them rented a motorhome and visited a nudist camp near Virginia Beach. Initially, walking around with hard-ons embarrassed the men. But it didn’t take long for them to become inured to the effect of strange women walking naked around the camp. Soon they were able to take their walks with the limp dicks of nudist camp pros. Marathon sex with their wives of course, both in the motorhome and in nature, had something to do with the visual stimulation of naked eye candy.

It was in the motorhome one night after they had a great deal to drink that Cherie and Penny, thinking turnabout was fair play, taunted their husbands into sucking each other’s cocks. At the moment John seemed to enjoy it. The next morning though during an intense hangover, when Penny told him that Gary had come in his mouth, he was repulsed and refused to ever do it again.

Not as drunk as John, Gary enjoyed the experience. Disappointed that his friend didn’t want to do it again he decided not to push it. As time went on though with Cherie being so dominant, he allowed Gary to suck him whenever the women wanted him to.

Early in the relationship, once they accepted the fact that their strange involvement would last like the Musketeers they pledged, “All for one and one for all for always and forever.” Each of us was certain they could pursue the involvement with no impact on their marital relationships. For the first six months that was completely true. But before the end of a year, new feelings began to surface. It happened first with the women but was primarily for anatomical reasons.

The saying, “Size isn’t everything,” has been around for a large part of human history. But when one considers how so much about pornography has to do with size: large breasts, tight pussies, big clits, humongous cocks, and balls the size of a bull it’s hard not to consider it true. Everybody, male and female noticed size whether in breasts or genitals. Most women pooh-pooh the outsized view that so many men have of their endowment. But women always seem to gawk and roll their eyes at one another when they see a man with a larger than normal bulge in his pants. Or in the case of the nudist camp, a swinging dick. And why do so many women get turned while watching a ballet where it is rumored that many of the males stuffed socks in their jocks to enhance their size? What about Chippendales?

In this story though, size was making a difference. The slim, smaller-breasted Cherie with athletic hips had a tiny, tight vagina. Penny’s well-pronounced hourglass figure featured larger breasts and wider hips. She was also the owner of a larger, more pliable vagina. Not only would she bear children more easily than Cherie, but she could also probably accommodate a cock the size of a horse.

Cherie was a virgin when she married Gary and longed to experience sex in her marital bed. On their wedding night, she was thrilled when he pushed his cock inside her. But she found that it wasn’t as comfortable as she had expected. Gary did his best to be a tender lover who was able to get her pussy loose and highly lubricated enough through foreplay. Though she experienced orgasm after orgasm she still said she sometimes felt discomfort with his huge cock being wedged in her constricted pussy. Had there been no man for the young woman to compare with she would have expected nothing more.

Penny, also a virgin when she married John accommodated her husband’s engorged penis quite easily. Had he been the kind of lover that believed in tender and patient foreplay it would have added to her pleasure. Her generous pussy accommodated John’s smaller member with incredible ease. Because of his eagerness to come as soon as possible, she never experienced the fullness and friction that would have better satisfied her. True, he always got back up in record time but because her pussy was filled with his abundant ejaculate her semen-coated nerve endings didn’t allow the kind of friction she needed to get off as much as she wanted to. Had John been more attentive in his foreplay and had he brought her to orgasm along the way it might have been different. As it was, she faked many of her orgasms for her husband’s benefit.

As you may remember, the first night in Holbrook’s apartment revealed the difference between both women. Cherie realized the comfort of John’s smaller cock and Penny loved Gary’s super-sized dong. With each ensuing session, these feelings grew more intense. Cherie, eager for adventure, liked John’s dashing approach. The size of his uncircumcised cock didn’t stretch her tight pussy the way Gary’s generous member did. Also, John’s short fuse provided additional lubrication for what she found was a short wait for his next penetration. Then, the fact that she was so tight emphasized the pressure that the rolled and bunched sheath of his foreskin put on her g-spot, exciting her even more while she was being fucked. Because of Gary’s tremendous bulk though It was a feeling she never had experienced with him.

Penny loved to cuddle and snuggle, something John didn’t like to do. She longed for slow, stimulating foreplay which took in all the aspects of her soft, responsive body and supple mind. Her idea of fucking was embracing her lover’s body and being embraced by him to maintain the intimacy of contact for as long and as closely as possible. Gary’s oversized organ filled her in such a way that she had never dreamed.

The first night they swapped, because of his tender approach and the attention he gave to her erotic spots was heaven for her. And the long, dreamy strokes of his 9-inch shaft brought forth numerous orgasms, something she had either been faking with her husband or getting herself off.

For both women, the enjoyment of sex with the other’s spouse was actualizing feelings they had not known early in their marriages and had been fantasizing about with their current spouse. John, a passive/aggressive man found that Cherie, a “take command” woman, suited his needs beyond his expectations. Though she was a much younger woman than Margo Manfried, the forty-plus woman he had been having an affair with for the last two years of college, she reminded him of her. Margo always let him know what she expected. At least in his mind, it made him a better lover. The fact that Cherie’s pussy was tighter than his wife’s excited his cock more when they fucked; eventually causing him to realize that her athletic body excited him more than Penny’s soft body did.

Gary, who always felt well-adjusted and self-confident, often found Cherie’s direction irritating. Overlooking it though he considered it just part of her pushy nature. His first night with Penny showed him a woman who was satisfying and pliable. Penny was submissive and craved direction, yet she was also gently persuasive when she wanted to be. With John that didn’t work—like when Penny wanted him to eat her pussy. Usually, her gentle pleadings brought no results. For Gary, eating pussy was an essential part of lovemaking. He found Penny’s gentle pleas made cunnilingus with her even more ecstatic.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.