Couples Sharing in the Faith
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by Peter Duncan

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Two young couples meet in church and form an intimate relationship where they share each other's spouses. On a fluke they meet a widow (Aggie) who was formerly in a swapping relationship with Penny's parents (See All for One and One for All). On their third Christmas they visit Penny's parents where they enjoy a familial swap. Before the holiday's over Penny's swapping friends join them before Aggie shows up to join party.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Analingus   Oral Sex  

While sitting at her desk Monday on morning Penny thought about the conversation she and John had on Sunday night. She had been surprised that after the phenomenal Saturday night they had with Gary and Charie Holbrook that he wasn’t bugging her to do it again. “So, what do you think honey,” she had asked, “When do you think we should get together with them again?”

He seemed evasive. “Maybe it was just a lark for them Pen. Maybe it was just a onetime thing that they wanted to say they would try before getting on with their normal life again. Not everybody is as adventurous as you and me.”

She knew before they were married that John had many girls. So maybe the evening with Charie was just another experience for him. But what she had experienced with Gary was more than just an involvement, it was a lightning bolt and she wanted more. “But John,” she said, “the noise Gary and I heard coming through the walls from both of you Saturday night didn’t sound at all like a one course meal. I think they’d love to do it again.”

“You may be right honey but we have a lot at stake here.”

“At church you mean?”

“Jesus Penny don’t like a blond bimbo. OF COURSE at church.”

She wondered if Gary ever put Charie down like John had just done to her and had done so many times. He was pushy in that regard. She understood him but it always hurt her when he did it.

He went on, “If anybody were to find out what we did with them Pen we’d both lose our jobs. What kind of chance do you think we would have of getting a job at another church with that kind of thing on our histories?”

One of the reasons she married John was because he seemed like such a fearless man. She’d always thought that she was the one who was such a wimp. “But you’re the one who said that you would like to find a couple like ourselves to swing with John. I was the one who objected. It’s apparent to me like the Holbrook’s are kindred spirits honey. And I could tell by the way they were looking at us on Sunday that they couldn’t wait to do it again.”

Pondering for a bit he finally said, “Maybe you’re right Penny and maybe we shouldn’t push our luck.”

“Didn’t you think it was fabulous baby? It wasn’t like we were committing adultery. We weren’t cheating. And everybody loved it.”

“But what if someone were to find out?”

“Like whom John? We’re at least ten years younger than anybody at church. People think in terms of people having affairs, cheating on their spouses. I don’t think any of them even know what swinging is about. What we did with Gary and Charie isn’t even on their ... what is it ... radar?

Thinking about the strait-laced people Penny was talking about her husband chuckled. “Yeah hon, you’re probably right.” He shook his head at his wife and asked, “So what do you think we should do?”

When Penny had discovered the pictures in the desk drawer in her parent’s bedroom she’d been stunned. She wanted to ask her father about them but just let the knowledge fester. God knows that she had the opportunity after her mother died; the funeral night blow job she had given her father had turned into a love affair with him that until she and John got married covered everything but sexual intercourse. But considering that the pictures in the desk drawer were his and her mother’s secret she let sleeping dogs lie, even though it was constantly on her mind. “It’s all so strange John,” she responded to his question, “They probably don’t know what to say either.”

But there was no question that her mother and father, the Cosgrove’s and Wilcox’s were swingers; the pictures were photographic evidence that proved it. In hers and John’s first swinging experience she vowed never to leave evidence like that behind. And it wouldn’t happen with the Holbrook’s either. It had taken a while for Penny to come to grips with those pictures, something she studied every time she went home. And the compulsion to look at them made her some kind of historical voyeur. When she was a young girl she just thought the three couples were good friends. In retrospect they were more than good friends, they were almost constantly together. And looking at some of the pictures began to explain some of the strange nocturnal noises that disturbed her sleep as a youngster. Maybe it was inevitable that she laid her desire to experience sex with another couple directly to her intimacy with these pictures.

“Maybe I can write the Holbrook’s a note John.”


On Thursday, the day after their next choir practice, Gary and Charie received this note in the mail:

Dear Gary and Charie,

Saturday night was more exciting than John and I could have ever anticipated. When we first met you in church we were hoping we would become intimate friends. Those feelings, which we acted on with you two on Saturday night, were feelings we have sensed about you from the day we met.

While we fantasized such a relationship we could not have expected that it would actually come to fruition. We have always been curious, apparently as curious as you two have proven to be. But we are at sea as how to continue. We want to try it again. But maybe we need to take some time before getting together for a rerun. We must be cautious—wagging tongues could cost John and me our jobs at the church. Regardless, we hope that the Chapman’s relationship with the Holbrook’s will continue.

We are curious; has your love making since Saturday become as intense ours? Also, when you make love, do you think of us like we do you?” We would very much like to continue acting like just friends at church, strange as this may seem. To us we can be friends in the Spirit, two young couples sharing in box sex and the faith.

Sincerely,

Penny and John

It was three thirty on Friday afternoon when Penny’s desk phone rang.

“Hello Penny. This is Charie. I had to come back to the apartment for Gary’s shirts that I was supposed to take to the laundry this morning. Your note was in the mailbox. I’m thrilled. I was wondering if we might meet for lunch tomorrow.”


Penny worked in and office downtown. Charie taught school a few blocks away. In Huntington “downtown” was no more than seven minutes from either woman’s apartment. It was just four minutes from Charie’s school. There was a diner just a block between their places of work. They agreed on 11:30 to beat the lunch rush. Charie had asked the Principal for a fill-in to mind her class. “I have an emergency doctor’s office visit,” she told her Principal, a woman who understood that Charie was trying to get pregnant.

Charie arrived first. She took a booth at the back of the restaurant, a spot where they could be more private. Her clitoris was sore from rubbing it, something she had been doing so much of since Saturday night. The experience with John was more comfortable than she had thought it would be, even more exciting than she had anticipated. She wanted more. Even in the restaurant she could hardly keep her hand from between her legs.

Even though she had been a virgin when she was married the experiences she had so long ago with her brother and Mickey Reikle made her feel more comfortable with two naked male boys. Having jacked both her brother and Mickey off numerous times as a teenager and alternately sucking one while stroking the other it left a lasting impression upon her. As she grew older the desire to see how it would feel doing the same thing with two adult men became a fetish for her. The porno film she and Gary saw on their honeymoon had just intensified her desire to experience it for real. Maybe, she thought, it’s too soon to make it with both Gary and John at the same time but we have to get together with them again and see where it leads.

At that moment Penny came in the door. Looking around she spied Charie waving at her from the back of the restaurant. Wearing a black cashmere sweater Penny’s long blond hair swished over her ample breasts as she walked. The movement of her hips caused the hem of her pleated, gray and black plaid skirt to flick back and forth, showcasing the her exquisite legs. Her gait was like that of a mountain lioness. Finding it sensuous Charie thought, Jesus I’ve never realized that I could be so turned on by a woman.

Getting out of her seat Charie hugged Penny. They both sat down and picked up a menu. It was apparent to her that her friend was nervous; so was she. Since she considered herself the prime mover in the affair Penny broke the ice. “Both John and I really appreciated your note Penny.”

With a demure smile Penny said, “John said that we should wait for a while before we get together again. But I just had to write the note.”

“Did he read it?”

“Yes,” Penny answered with broadening smile.

“And?”

“After reading it he said that it seemed silly that we couldn’t all get together as soon as we could arrange it, but...”

Charie interjected, “Not at our place, right?”

“Right; he feels—and I agree—that we shouldn’t go to the same place too many times. It would make it easier for someone to suspect what might be happening between us. I said that we could go to our apartment. And he thought maybe it was too small. But I told him that we had all gotten along so well that maybe it wouldn’t make much of a difference if we ... um (Penny blushed) did it in each other’s’ presence.”

Gawd, Charie thought, maybe what I’ve been thinking isn’t so farfetched after all. Images of Gary fucking Penny with her watching ... or being done by John at the same time started a slideshow in her brain. Remembering two cocks in her hand once (her brother Billie’s and Mickey Reikle’s) she saw herself jacking Gary and John. I wonder what it would feel like to have a woman eating my pussy as well. JESUS.”

Reaching over she took Penny’s hand, gave her a suggestive smile and said, “It won’t make a difference hon. Maybe it’ll even be more fun.”

“I can’t imagine it being more fun Charie. I just want to experience your luscious husband again and...” Charie smiled and patted her hand.

“I told Gary that we were having lunch today. He said that he was going to call John.”


“What’s that grin on your face for John,” Penny asked. It was Saturday morning.

She was lazing in bed when John, who had just gotten out of the shower said, “In the shower babe I was thinking about tonight. I got all horny and jerked off. Then I thought, ‘why waste a perfectly good load down the drain?’ So here I am.”

Looking at the towel wrapped around her husband’s waist and seeing the tent that his cock was holding out she thought, God, he’s so horny. Realizing that her pussy would be seeing more action in the next twenty-four hours than most days she smiled up at him while feeling the wetness between her legs. She loved the feeling of the warm, aloe-like lubricant that so often wetted her groove.

Whipping the towel off him he exclaimed, “Voila,” presenting his waggling member. Tearing off the covers he grabbed Penny’s ankles and pulled her ass to the edge of the bed. As he raised and parted her legs the lips of her pussy parted with a wet click, showing off the bubbling, pink sheen of her splayed vagina. “You’ve been playing with yourself honey, haven’t you?” John said.

Meekly nodding she blushed and said, “You’ve caught me again.”

But she didn’t tell him that she was thinking of Gary’s tongue exploring her cunt, the way she remembered him doing it last Saturday night. She wished that her husband would follow the same path and cover her pussy with his mouth right now, before slamming his cock inside. He won’t though.

Holding his cock in his right-hand John peeled back his foreskin, lubricated the bulging crown in Penny’s trough then pushed it inside her love tunnel. Wasting no time he pumped inside her, first slowly, then a little faster.

She loved the feeling of her husband’s cock inside her but yearned for him to be more romantic ... giving at least as much time to foreplay as he did to fucking. He never lasted that long. She loved to be fucked, there was no mistaking that. She loved the feel of his cock filling her pussy, his bunched-up foreskin massaging her g-spot as it slid in her supple cylinder.

She loved the feel of his mons pressing against hers as he was deep inside her ... his scrotum caressing the cleft of her ass. She had always dreamed of orgasms in foreplay which would lead to greater orgasms during their couplings. And she loved the coming down from orgasms when cuddling, something she only experienced a couple of times with John but only on their honeymoon. But with Gary... she sighed... maybe the big lug will learn something from him if we fuck in each other’s presence.

Orgasms or not she loved to fuck. As her legs flexed and released and her toes reached for the ceiling she knew she wasn’t going to get off with John just fucking her. So she rubbed her clitoris with her fingers. Just before he shot his wad inside her pussy she whooped as she touched off her self-made climax. Scissoring him with her legs she hoped that he would be tender with her and cuddle and snuggle. What did he do with Charie? And, what did she expect?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.