Christina - Cover

Christina

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Alan stops a fight in a diner. He ends up with Tina whose Mom ends up in jail. Tina goes along with Alan because she doesn't have any better options. Sometimes things just seem to work out even though there are bumps in the road. This is one of those times.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow   Geeks  

Of many things is a life built. Together. Things like finding out that we loved the same music. Food. Lifestyle. We didn't leave the room until we left for home the next day. Our marriage day dinner was a delivery pizza and a liter of coke.

We took our first shower together in that room, luxuriating in endless hot water and plenty of room to move and love. And dried off, we were back in bed. I forgot I ever knew a female form before Tina. Each touch of my fingers, lips, tongue, dick to her was a discovery.

And since I was her first, she had pure fun. A sharp mind, insatiable curiosity, and new-found sexuality made wonderful experiences, especially coupled with her sense of humor. Her giggles weren't intimidation, they were just manifestations of the joy we experienced together, and I found myself giggling as we explored one another.

A happy discovery for both of us was that my Tina loved oral sex. From her first quick suck Saturday, she decided to do more after we showered, and she needed little coaching. All I had to do was limit the enthusiasm of her bites and how hard she squeezed and sucked and bit my balls. I was in heaven watching that auburn-wreathed head working me over, especially when those blue eyes looked up, her lips smiling around my shaft. And a throaty giggle.

She pushed my head down from where I was working over her tits with my lips and teeth and tongue, urging me into her pussy, and I drank her, her juices sweet and salty and musky as I showed her the joys of multiple orgasms with my tongue and lips.

Sunday morning. Satiated. Sore. Aside from it being her first time, I know I'd come at least six times and we lost count of hers. And her pussy was as tender as my dick. And we checked out and hit a fast food drive-thru for lunch masquerading as breakfast. And she stayed plastered to my side all the way home.

Arriving back at the park, we entered the trailer. She picked up the linens from the sofa and turned to me smiling. "We won't be needing these again."

"Nope," I said. "I just started living again, baby..."

She smiled. "God, I'm sore. But there's our bed. And we need to initiate it..."

I started stripping. She beat me to nudity. She was on her hands and knees in our bed when I crawled in. She ducked her head, trapping my dick in her mouth for a languorous suck. Then she smiled at me. "That thing is made for me to suck on, Alan."

I returned the favor, kissing her lips, her tits, and then tonguing her sweet pussy. Moisture was flowing when I entered her and those muscular legs wrapped around me, pulling me in. In a matter of minutes we were wrapped in each other's arms, shuddering to orgasm. This time when I finally pulled out, I was kneeling in the bed and she was lying before me.

My dick was soft and dripping with the results of our joy and she surprised me by swiveling around in bed and taking my sopping dick in her mouth. "Mmmmmmm, baby, we taste good together. Wanna do me?"

I couldn't tell her no. Her clear juices were mixed with the translucent white of my own semen. And my lips and tongue working to empty her sopping hole brought her another orgasm. And lying in my arms, giggling.

"Are you happy, little girl?" I asked.

"Deliriously happy. Ecstatically happy." She smiled. "Are you?"

"I started living when you came into my life."

We lay in bed naked for an hour, too satiated for much more than occasional touches and caresses. Until Tina remembered her new friend. Warm lips closed over soft dick. "mmmmm," she said. Then a giggle. "Stop me if I do this too much," she said.

"Don't be selfish," I told her. "Turn around here and let me do you."

"Is that sixty-nine? I've heard..."

As a beautiful, deep pink, abused pussy opened in front of me, I said, "Yes, this is sixty nine, baby doll." I got another giggle before her lips closed around my dick and my own mouth formed to suck the juices from her pussy.

Finally we got out of bed long enough to shower and fix a quick meal, and then back in bed and more exploration and experimentation by Tina. I managed to set the alarm clock before we disintegrated into naked, drained, and sound asleep bodies.

The six o'clock alarm was still the boss, though, but instead of careful avoiding or averting eyes and trying to not bump each other, we took advantage of the efficiency of allowing nudity and touching, and we submitted each other to fondles and caresses. And it's a wonderful thing to leave for work with the warm feeling of hungry lips on your dick as you walk out the door.

Monday was the first day of school following a lot of things for Tina. By the time she walked into the halls, the news of her Friday night fiasco was coursing through the student body.

My own day at work was more like routine to me, the standard package of hurdles I'd come to expect from fifteen years of project work. I knew where the most likely screw-ups would occur, and I and my minions dove right into those. And Rome not being built in a day? Neither are plastics plants, and there was no good reason for me to extend my presence past normal hours, so at four PM I was climbing in the truck and twenty minutes later I pulled into the park.

Tina's little car was parked at the park office and I walked in to find her sitting with an open book and notebook, scribbling. She stopped when I entered. "Hi, babe!" she said.

Mizz Lillian smiled. "She's happier today than she was Friday," she said.

"Yes ma'am," I said. "Two weeks past disaster and she keeps getting happier and happier."

"It sure looks that way," Lillian said.

Tina was stuffing books into her backpack. "I guess we need to go do a swim, huh?" she asked.

"Don't you think that would feel good?"

"I do," she said. She turned to Mizz Lillian. "Thanks for putting up with me, Mizz Lillian!"

"Oh, dear girl, thank YOU for visiting. I appreciate the company."

We drove to the trailer and went inside to change. Changing was, well, would have been, a lot faster since we didn't have to work around exposing ourselves to one another. Except now we added naked embraces and teasing and caressing to the process. But we DID get out to go swim, striding through the park to the pool with towels in hand, pausing to greet the regulars who'd been in the park since before our arrival. Mid-week, the pool was deserted, afternoon swims not being a priority of the retired set who customarily stayed over the weekdays.

Tina was first splash, followed closely by me and despite the urges forming in my head by watching her butt in a bathing suit, we did our normal regiment of a few laps, finally ending side by side, hanging on the pool wall. Closer together than last week. As a matter of fact, a female hand under the water insinuated itself up the leg of my baggy trunks and gave a squeeze that brought me to instant erection.

"Stop that!" I whispered, half meaning it.

"Why? Bashful?" she giggled.

"Not in the least, little girl," I said. "I just don't wish to outrage the population."

"Uh ... oh, okay ... I understand..."

"I'm sure you do, babe. And believe me, I'd love nothing better than to parade through this park right now, holding your hand or with my arm around you. But we've sort of created an image..."

"Oh, yeah," she sighed. And gave me another squeeze. Her expression, biting her bottom lip, smiling, eyes twinkling... "Let's get out." She bounced out of the pool and sat on a lounge, toweling off.

I followed her. We were still alone, but I saw an older couple coming up the road, hand in hand.

"I wanna be like them, babe," she said.

"Me too," I said. "In due time. It's just that when we started in here, we were NOT a couple, and..."

"But I'm seventeen. I'm legal. I can do what I want with who I want..."

I sighed. She was right. Legally. "I know that, babe. But what's legal and what decent people think is right are quite often two different things."

"And we like being around decent people. Or we end up like Mom and her friends."

"Right. So we need to proceed gently. Let people get used to seeing us together all the time, and let them get used to thinking, 'Hey! She's nice. He's nice.' And then 'You know, they almost make a cute couple' and then 'Well, there's Alan 'n' Tina. Kind of odd, but they're happy.' And when we get there, we'll have all but a few people accepting what WE already know. That a forty year old guy and a seventeen year old girl can be together because they LOVE one another, not because somebody's using somebody..."

"That makes sense. Uh ... let's go back to the trailer, okay? I got homework to finish."

"Okay," I said. We got up and let the older couple in the gate as we left. Walking up the road, she took my hand. "Oh, you're going to make this difficult, aren't you?" I said.

And got a giggle in return.

Back in the trailer, and sad that only one of us could fit in the shower at a time. She was out first, sitting with her blow-dryer as I soaped quickly and rinsed off. I was shaving as the phone rang. My phone. Hers had a different ring. "Can you get that, babe?" I called. I was scraping whiskers off my face and listening.

"Oh, hi, Deputy Hurley. Uh ... yeah, we got all that taken care of. Exactly what we needed. Yessir, I'm back in high school. Yessir. It's great! I wish we had a bigger place, but this is working good enough."

Since I didn't have to bother with dressing for modesty, I stepped out of the bathroom naked.

She said, "Here's Alan. And thank you SO much, okay?"

I took the phone. "Hi, Bill. I guess Tina caught you up?"

"Yeah, she's back in school?" he asked.

"Yeah. Damnedest thing. Since she was a dropout, they had to give her tests to see what grade to put her in."

"And..."

"And Miss Tina is in college level classes."

"Really? Great," he said.

"Did you get your check?" He'd said that fees and cost for filing our legal documents as seventy-five dollars. I'd mailed him a check.

"Hey, I was kidding..."

"Then put it in the coffee kitty. Extra donuts..."

"Hey! That's a stereotype." Laughing.

"Uh ... any news on the disposition of our "friends"?"

"Momma's still in jail here. Couldn't post bail. So's the boyfriend, pending a hearing for extradition. They ain't getting' out, Alan. And if Momma was to get out, she has no legal standing for you an' Tina, what with Tina being seventeen."

"That's good to know. She's ... Tina's good people."

"Uh ... we did a check on her. Nothing. Clean record. Not even a traffic ticket."

"I know. We talked. She likes to talk." The little girl who 'Liked to talk' was laying on the sofa with her head in my lap, her cheek pressed against the hardening lump of my dick.

"Well," Bill continued, "She's legal, and she's out of my jurisdiction, and I was surprised when you called ME back to get the paperwork to put her in school. And now she's IN school, so I'm not surprised any more."

"I quit being surprised, myself..." I said.

"Okay, Alan, I'll let you go. But hey! Keep in touch, okay? And if you're ever back through Armpit, Louisiana, stop in and say hi!"

"Okay, Bill. And thanks again. Here's Tina." I handed the phone to Tina. "Say bye to Deputy Hurley."

"Bye, Deputy Hurley. Yeah, you've done VERY good. Uh-huh. We'll take care of each other. Yeah. Bye!" and she disconnected. She rolled over onto her stomach and smiled. "He said to take good care of you." Her head bobbed downward. Several seconds of slurping and sucking ensued.

I dragged her naked, complaining "Why'd you make me stop????" body up and sat her in my lap, kissing her.

"See, babe? That's a nice person. I wouldn't want to have him think less of you."

She kissed me. "I know, babe," she said. "but in a few months..."

"A year. When we can say "Mr. & Mrs. Addison"."

"You're serious about marrying me?" Squeal.

"I am. Are you?"

Long kiss. "Most definitely."

My hands roamed freely over her sleek body, lingering at places where a touch produced a shiver or an "Mmmmmm."

"Let's not play cards tonight, babe. I need to finish homework. And then..." she smiled, blue eyes twinkling below auburn, burnished bangs.

"You're the boss," I said.

"I'm NOT the boss. I was thinking about this in study hall today. I own Part A. You own Part B. But we BOTH own what happens when we put 'em together." Giggle.

"I never thought about it like that. But I sure do like your Part A."

"And your Part B feels soooo good in so many ways." She smirked. "Stop that. I NEED to do the homework first, and I'm gonna be sitting in a puddle if we keep this up."

"Do your homework, little brown-haired girl!" I laughed.

She tossed her head, her hair bouncing. She knew that this drove me wild. "Okay. But I need to make an appointment to get a trim." She giggled. "And I may dye it orange." Her eyes flashed. "Like whats'er name in that movie..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.