Assassin - Cover

Assassin

Copyright© 2011 by Pescador del Valle

Chapter 22

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Ass, sass and sin. A young assassin does more than befriend people when he tries to get close to his targets. When I assumed my role as Roger Torrent in order to get close to some nasty people who didn't deserve to live I knew I would have a foster-sister. I just didn't appreciate that she would be the resourceful, stubborn type. (See blog regarding Mm content.)

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Day 27, Saturday continued

We were on a Saturday date -- a bit of fun at ten pin bowling, a lot more fun in a motel room with it's own spa bath and then dinner. A little unusual but nothing an inventive couple might organise -- except there were four of us.


When I pulled into the motel on the outskirts of town the girls asked me how I'd gotten a room.

"It was simple. We're just in town for a wedding and need a place to rest and change. It's all okay if you're my sisters or cousins and my aunt and uncle are going to be along later."

"Won't they wonder if we don't stay overnight?"

"It won't matter if they do by then. We'll be gone but I guess with the bride and bridesmaids out of the way there might be room for us at the rellie's."

I opened the door and we found the cabin style rooms were fitted with both a king-sized bed and a spa bath big enough for the four of us in the main room itself. That left the normal bathroom separate which would allow guests to use the toilet without having to evacuate the spa or else go in view of the others.

The girls hung up their dresses and I put my better clothes in the wardrobe with them then turned to see three hungry women standing watching me.

"It's been a week for me. Don't you think you should do something about that?" Rosalee tried to claim pole position -- with my pole.

"You saw him after me," pointed out Hailey.

"But not to do anything!"

Anna didn't bother bickering. She moved into my arms and just said, "I love you."

The other two saw that arguing was counter-productive and when Anna and I finished kissing Hailey waved Rosalee in for her turn.

"Rosy's got a boyfriend!" I teased.

"Rosy's going to fuck his brains out -- somehow. Come here, lover!"

We made love with our mouths for a minute and when she surfaced for air she breathlessly managed, "Rosy's got a boyfriend -- Yeah!"

"Rosy's got a girlfriend too if she wants her."

From the girls' behaviour in her room earlier Anna knew things hadn't significantly changed since the previous week but their relationship was new and it didn't hurt to make it explicit that she fancied Rosalee and Hailey and hoped they felt the same way.

"Oh goodie!" Rosalee launched herself at Anna while Hailey melted against me.

"No pink rug love."

"Mmm, but I'll have lovely memories every time I come into my room and see it."

"So Hailey's got a boyfriend then?"

"Hailey has a wonderful lover that she wished she could acknowledge."

"Why can't you?" I teased.

"You want your balls cut off? Cause I don't; they are fun to jiggle. I wish I could at least call you my boyfriend though."

"Once again, why not?"

"You don't think it would seem funny with Rosalee, and probably Anna, saying the same thing?"

"Sure but as I said to Anna's mother, I have no objection to any of you saying that."

Anna paused in kissing Rosalee. "You and Ma talked about you being a boyfriend to Rosalee and to Hailey!?"

"And to you."

"Shit! When was this?"

"After soccer. She knows who upset you too."

"Oh shit! What did she say? When were you going to tell me?"

"That I should take my time to get to know you all properly and just go slow -- and not to hurt you. Any of you."

"Well you're certainly going slow today. How about we get some of these clothes off and then you can get to know us better."

Hailey applied actions to her words and soon had my shirt unbuttoned before Anna too over, stripping it from my back while Rosalee went for my zip.

"Single minded aren't you pet," Hailey teased.

"I've got another girlfriend you know and if you don't treat me nice I won't do this with you."

A push saw Hailey on her back on the bed and Rosalee soon followed, pressing her mouth to Hailey's and fondling a breast. Anna slid her hands under my arms from behind and hugged me with her arms crossed so she could play with my nipples while we watched.

Hailey was not idle, she managed to undo the front of Rosalee's jeans then pulled her t-shirt out so she could get to the bra clasp. With the halter loosened she lifted the cups and had her hand on Rosalee's bare breast.

"Shall we help them?"

"I like standing here holding you."

"I like the idea of standing here holding you while I'm inside you."

"Let's help them! But first..."

Anna opened my belt and finished undoing my pants. I kicked my shoes off and she soon had me naked except for my socks. I felt silly and dug them off with my toes as well.

"Let me undress you," I asked. "I haven't done that properly before."

I was aware that Hailey and Rosalee had turned to watch us; Hailey still playing with Rosalee's tits and Rosalee now unsuccessfully trying to get Hailey's bra off.

Anna stood before me and we held each other for a second then I began raising the hem of her t-shirt while we kissed with her arms around my neck. I lifted it as high as her armpits and ran my hands over her bra-covered breasts. In response, she held me tighter and rubbed her jeans against my bare crotch.

I released the catch between her shoulder blades and lifted the cups as Hailey had done to Rosalee; I gathered them with her t-shirt. Anna's skin was soft and smooth and each small mound moved under my fingers as I held my palms against her chest.

"Watching is almost as much fun as doing. Almost."

"Hailey love, when it is you three I'm in heaven either way."

I bent my head to take a nipple between my lips and, since Anna's arms were no longer around my neck, I lifted her clothes over her head and then pulled them off her arms without letting that nipple get away.

Anna's palms slid over my back, running smoothly from my waist up to my shoulders and then around the sides to find my nipples again. I sucked most of her breast into my mouth and bit gently into her tit flesh.

"I want to see you do that with Rosalee."

"I want to see you and Hailey do it to each other."

"What?" asked Rosalee.

"Swallow a tit whole," answered Anna.

Rosalee considered her breasts and chuckled. "That's right, make fun of the fat chick!"

I straightened. "You're not fat, you're perfect," I insisted.

"Then what are we?"

"You're both perfect too. Why should there be only one definition of perfect?"

"That earns you a kiss." Anna pressed her lips to my nipple and then opened her mouth wide and left a circle of teeth marks on my chest.

I put my fingers in the front of her waistband and pulled her abruptly to me then kissed her hard on the mouth -- no tongue this time -- before letting her relax and undoing her jeans.

"Love you girl!"

"Love you back!"

I started her pants heading downhill leaving just her pale blue panties.

"You keep saying that to us Roger but what do you really mean?"

"That I love you? Well Hailey I guess it means that I like you more than I'd ever imagined possible, that I want to be with you and I can't imagine how I'd manage if I couldn't be."

"With all three of us?"

"I didn't say I wasn't screwed up."

"It's not just for the sex? And I'm not against us just having great sex. I just want to know."

"Excuse me Anna, come over here please."

I sat her beside Hailey and knelt on the floor in front of Hailey (where my dick didn't distract us all.) I put one arm around Rosalee's waist and the other around Anna's and then laid my head on Hailey's lap for a moment.

"When I came to town I was rather lost as far as love was concerned. I'd had sex before but it was passion and pleasure but no promise. I got to know you a little bit and, despite Ma's belated warnings, didn't exactly take things slowly. If you recall though I tried to make you feel good and didn't look just to my own fun. Well, that isn't exactly true 'cause watching you come is very entertaining.

"In the course of getting to know you better I found I cared deeply for you. Had it just been one-on-one then we might have become exclusive lovers and the others would have missed out."

I looked from one to another and they realised I was talking to each in turn. Had circumstances changed I might well have been here with just one young woman. They wouldn't have been human if they hadn't wished it was so. They wouldn't have been human if they hadn't feared it might have been one of the others in their place.

"Instead I fell in love three times and I have to say I feel three times luckier, a whole lot confused sometimes, and with no idea how we are going to face the future. I just know I'd like to face it with you -- any and all of you -- and to me that's love. Now sex is something you share with those you love because if there isn't love it's just a job you have to get done with and while that might feel good it leaves you empty." I looked at Anna as I said the last. She looked at peace; one ghost had been laid to rest.

"With each of you I have felt filled with hope; and rather tired usually."

"Roger that was lovely."

"Yeah, well I've had to explain things a couple of times now and I've had to try to think out what I really felt as well. I've made some revisions from time to time."

"I guess I have to repeat what I said the other night then. I wished it was just us two especially after you visited me because I love you so much it hurts at times."

Anna and Rosalee both hugged Hailey.

"Then I think of how I felt when I was watching you make love to Anna and Rosalee up at the lake and I realised I'd been happy for you both rather than jealous or even envious. I didn't mind you having sex with them so I wondered if perhaps I didn't love you or didn't love you enough. Then I decided I didn't want you not to have sex with them provided we were still all together. I liked watching you, I liked helping, I liked having whoever was free make love to me too.

"Hailey doesn't have a boyfriend or a girlfriend -- she has three wonderful lovers and she doesn't want to lose any of them because she does love you all."

Anna looked across at Rosalee. "Are we supposed to top that?"

"I think 'ditto' is enough and I think we're all overdressed."

She lifted Hailey's top over her head and then shed her own top and dangling bra. Anna went for the clasp of Hailey's bra and I went for her jeans and then Rosalee's, moving so Hailey could stand.

For about 30 seconds clothes were flying everywhere and I was suddenly kneeling before three young ladies wearing only their panties. Anna stepped out of hers and I looked quizzically at Hailey and Rosalee.

"Anna said you understood..."

"That you are using tampons? Yes."

"It's just I've never even spoken to a boy about..."

"I understand the biology though I've no real appreciation for what it's like for you. I've told Anna, blood doesn't worry me -- so don't think I'm going to be grossed out. We've had no sign of it over the last few nights anyway, have we sweetheart?"

'You've spent the last few nights together!" Rosalee looked at us. "Now I'm really pissed that I share a room with Sally. You are so lucky Anna."

"We just slept together."

"What a waste Anna!" said Hailey with a smile.

"Even so, to feel someone's arms around you."

"It is nice waking up in the morning with him next to me."

"So long as you don't answer your mother again when you're in my bed."

"Now I'm jealous of you too! How could you stay until morning?"

"It was too restful. We are so going to have to organise a sleep over."

"Well we've got this room for tonight -- but the bath won't fill itself." I stood and walked around the bed and turned the taps on then found there was a complementary sachet of foam -- I wouldn't need the bottle in my pack.

"I'll be back in a minute." Hailey took a small bag from her own pack into the bathroom and I turned back to interrupt another Rosalee/Anna cuddle.

"Is there room there for one more?"

"Well for part of one at least!"

The shared my prick and balls between them but did deign to kiss me as well. There was a sound of flushing and water running in a sink and Hailey appeared.

"My turn!" Rosalee abandoned us and took her own little bag into the bathroom.

Hailey took Rosalee's spot and looked at the bed. "I know you were joking but it would be nice to stay."

"Maybe one day soon love." It was Anna who spoke.

Hailey looked into her eyes. "Hailey's got a lover." They kissed tenderly as I watched.

I had been disturbed by Hailey's declaration of love -- almost as much as by my own -- but had been relieved when she made it clear she had decided it encompassed all of us.

I knew I would feel my loss when it was time to go. I was happier thinking that the three of them might support each other once I was gone. I suspected I might be the glue that held us all together -- without being big-headed over it -- but it was possible that having been introduced to the pleasures of sex, and sex with other women, they might bond more permanently.

I tried not to dwell on it lest I become maudlin since this might be my last time with all three of them, indeed with any but Anna. "We" were ready and, barring any exceptional circumstances, tonight was Mr Pringle's night.

Anna left me to cuddle Hailey alone while she checked out the water temperature and turned on the spa to make even more bubbles. Hailey had removed her panties and since she was stroking me I thought there was no reason not to return the favour. She was reluctant to spread her feet wider at first but I ran my fingers up and down the inside of her thigh while we kissed.

"It is okay."

Hailey looked into my eyes seeking reassurance that I really meant what I said. She must have found it as she kissed me even more passionately. Her legs relaxed and her grip on my prick tightened. As with Anna a few days earlier, there was a little string in the way and only limited moisture. I wet my fingers with my tongue and gently probed until I found some dampness I could use.

Anna came up behind Hailey and slipped a tongue into her ear while she worked her hands between Hailey's chest and my own.

"Isn't it nice when he rubs your pussy? Can I tell you a secret? When Roger took you out I made him tell me about your dates. I so hated the fact that you could go out with him in public and I couldn't."

Hailey looked at me -- did she think I'd betrayed her trust? I had, several times over, and Rosalee's and Anna's. I felt guilty and part of me responded accordingly.

"Hey, what's up? I should be cross but with the way it's worked out I'll just keep it to throw in your face some day."

I wished she could have the chance.

"How much did he tell you?"

"You know what I suggested that Rosalee had let slip? Well I coached her from what I knew. If Roger was truthful I suspect he only left out how often you sighed after you got home."

Hailey squeezed painfully.

"This will cost you mister! You will need to do some serious crawling you know!"

"I'll try. Shall we get in?"

"Rosalee's taking a while." Anna knocked on the door. "You joining us girlfriend?"

There was a muffled "No". Anna looked back at us in surprise.

"Are you okay?"

"No." A little clearer.

"Do you need a hand?"

"No."

"Can I come in?"

There was no answer.

"Rosy love, can I come in and see you?"

"Okay."

I sensibly stayed back as Anna went in and closed the door behind her. I sat on the end of the bed and Hailey sat on my lap. Normally that would be enough to start all sorts of festivities but we were worried what was up with our friend.

Of course worry only takes you so far and a little back rubbing became a little cuddling became a gentle kiss to the neck and pretty soon space on my lap was at a premium.

Anna reappeared.

"Rosalee's just a bit upset because she thinks she is going to spoil our day together. She's heavier than she expected and thinks she's going to leak in the spa."

Heavier made no sense to me until she said leak. Oh! Was that all!?

"You two hop in and get comfy. We'll join you but we might be a while."

"What? I don't think she wants you there Roger."

"Is she hurting? Cramps or anything? I don't know, I'm ignorant."

"No, just her feelings."

"Well those I might be able to fix."

"Rosy love, I'm coming in, okay?"

I gave her time to consider, and cover herself if she was exposed and felt it necessary, but ignored the half-spoken protest.

I opened the door and closed it after me.

"Roger please leave me alone. I'm sorry." Rosalee was sitting on the lid of the toilet so I knew I wasn't interrupting anything even more personal.

"Will you hear me out first?"

"Okay, I guess so."

"Do you doubt that I love you?"

"No."

"Did you miss me during the week?"

"Yes."

"Would you like to make love with me?"

"I can't."

"That wasn't what I asked."

"Yes I would, you know that, but I can't and that is that. I didn't think we'd be able to but I thought I could at least fool around with you all."

"We can consider that later. If I could promise that we could make love without needing a condom so you could feel me coming inside you would you like to try?"

"How? Well of course, but the mess..."

"Come here."

I reached out and took her hand. Rosalee stood and I led her to the shower where I fiddled with the taps until I was happy with the temperature.

"If you were to stand there what would happen to any blood?"

"It would get washed down the drain. It would get washed down the drain!"

"Have you got spare supplies?"

"Yes of course."

"You want to ditch that one then and we can see if I can find something nicer to replace it?"

"Get out for two minutes and I'll meet you in the shower."

I gave Rosalee a kiss and had it returned ten-fold then she pushed me towards the door. I went out laughing.

"Well?" Hailey had her arms around Anna.

"I've come up with a solution Rosy apparently likes."

"Which is?"

"Have a look in the bathroom a few minutes after I go back in."

"You're not joining us?"

"Soon, sweetheart."

I sat on the side of the spa and ran my knuckle over Anna's cheek and then Hailey's. "You look beautiful together like that. I'm surprised you didn't find each other before but I'm glad since you would probably both have ignored me."

"I wasn't really into girls," started Hailey, "though I thought Hayden Panettiere was hot, and Emma Roberts, so maybe I was. God I never though of that."

"Or else you just happen to have a normal appetite and admire people generally and have found a couple of special someones who just happen to have tits as nice as your own."

"Does it really just come down to our chest ornaments with boys?"

"Well I guess some are fixated but it's really as you say -- they are ornaments and they attract our attention because they are out there, obvious -- and don't say you don't make them more obvious when you want to! That doesn't mean they have to be watermelon huge; it's the package effect. But attracting someone's attention and keeping it are two different things."

"And the sex keeps it?"

"Again, for some. I don't deny liking sex but I like the loving. I spent most of this week with Anna in my arms and didn't come. It was wonderful -- hard, as she will testify, but wonderful."

"It was nice having his revolver pressing between my cheeks as we spooned."

"It was nice having it pop up under me while we were sitting on the bed."

There was an impatient call to me and I bent to kiss them both goodbye, temporarily. "Give us a couple of minutes at least, maybe five if you can keep your curiosity at bay for that long. Love you both."

"Roger!"

I opened the bathroom door. "Coming."

"You'd better not be!"

I laughed and closed it behind me. Rosalee was kneeling in the shower, unconcerned about the water on her hair. Since it was straight and fairly short I guessed she could manage it before we went out.

"Come here! I want to say hello to my friend properly."

I wasn't even in the water before Rosalee had me trapped in her mouth. I had said that I hadn't come in a few days and with the exception of jerking off once under Anna's watchful gaze that was true. It also meant that I had a good pressure built up inside of me.

Rosalee wasn't planning on making me come so I would last longer the second time around but that was going to be the outcome of some wonderful tongue and lip work. Gone was her awkward teeth-filled efforts. It was a really pleasure to have her blow me and not just a polite encouragement on my part.

"I'm going to come."

Rosalee let me go. "No, not yet!"

It was too late and my cum, hotter than the water that had been spraying over her, splattered over her body like an obscene paintball fight.

Rosalee was surprised and then obviously pleased to be able to witness my "rapid fire" that was targeting her.

She had cum on her shoulder and down the centre of her breast bone; a little on her other arm where it rested against her wide breasts so two hits for the price of one there and then some on her belly near the crease of her leg.

Rosalee reached out to stroke me and I held myself and squeezed out some of the last drops; showing her how. She tried again, with poorer results, and then popped me back into her mouth for a last quick suck as I went limper.

"How long before it is ready again?"

"Usually it could be just a couple of minutes in the right circumstances."

"And what are they?"

I helped Rosalee to her feet and then lifted her arms above her head while I pinned her body to the tiled wall with mine.

"Oh, like this."

I kissed her mouth and then her neck. Transferring both wrists to my left hand I scooped her breast in my right and bent to kiss and lick her nipple and the surrounding flesh. Rosalee murmured what I assumed was approval rather than complaint though she struggled to get her hands free.

"You are not going anywhere young lady; not before I get what I came in here for!"

Rosalee burst out laughing.

"I'm sorry Roger but you're not a very convincing rapist; not when you've got me hot for you already."

"I'd rather have a willing partner anyway."

"Is what I feel against my leg what I think it is?"

"Depends on what you think it is, I guess."

"I think it might be time to let me down and for you to demonstrate what you can do in a shower stall."

"I should just check that the prisoner is not concealing any contraband."

I slid my fingers under Rosalee's fur. It was soaking wet but out of the runoff from the shower she had indeed produced adequate juices; a different and more exciting wetness. I considered her weight.

I'd carried a pack through the mountains that had massed 40kg. Rosalee was probably around 50 to 60 at a not so rough guess but I had the shower wall -- solid enough -- to help. We could start that way and if necessary we could slide down until I was sitting cross-legged over the drain and Rosalee could keep her legs wrapped behind me.

"Hold onto my neck." Rosalee did and I caught the back of her thighs just below her butt. With a smooth jerk I lifted her up to my waist.

"Now wrap your legs around me. Good."

I got and gave a couple of kisses while I tried to align our parts and then, when I thought success was impossible, I was able to lower Rosalee into place.

"Oh, I've missed this feeling."

"You haven't tried a couple of fingers up there instead?"

"With Sally in my room!? If I accidentally taught her to rub her pussy I'd be grounded until her kids got married."

"Comfy?" I lifted and lowered her a couple of times.

"Very."

"We are likely to have visitors shortly."

"And?"

"Just warning you. I bet you never expected to be nonchalant about your friends walking in while you were making love."

"I can't believe I am making love yet. I can't believe that I thought what you did to me that first Saturday was the real thing. You were barely in me -- and now!"

"I was in you but I couldn't afford to go any deeper in case I ended up making you pregnant."

"I don't know that I'd mind if it meant that we could be together properly forever."

"I understand but the forever really needs to be there before you think about adding kids. If I got a good job that paid lots of money so we could laze around sightseeing most of the time would you come with me?"

"I'm likely to come with you shortly if you keep rubbing your prick over my clit! If we did go sightseeing who would be there?"

"I'd issue an invitation to the three ladies that I love and see whether any accepted. They might have started careers of their own and not be interested in retiring so soon."

As soon as I said it I wondered whether it would be possible. They could meet others over the next few years; so could I but maybe it was worth further consideration.

We'd done too much talking as it was; possible only because the position we had used allowed me to vary what Rosalee felt by taking more or less of her weight in my arms. If I let her drop, my prick pushed against the back of her cunt and her clit came down firmly on the top; her own movements or a little side to side swaying added a pleasurable element to the equation. I was happy just being inside her with her breasts mashed to my chest.

I heard the door open but I don't think Rosalee noticed or, if she did, she definitely didn't care any more.

"Mmm. I have got to get me one of those next time I'm feeling miserable, Anna. Just look at how fast it has made our girl cheer up."

"Roger or just Mr Happy?"

"Is it detachable, you think?"

"If it is, I'm keeping it! It can stay right where it is."

"You're being selfish now. We were getting lonely and worried you'd had an accident. You might have slipped and impaled yourself on something hard and pointy even. Want your backs washed?"

"Or any other parts?"

They crowded in with us and crowded was the right term. The motel figured that with the spa bath present, the shower wasn't going to be a social meeting place and they made the bathroom smaller. I had Hailey behind me trying to keep her hair dry and Anna slid in behind Rosalee despite the cool tiles on her own back. Now I had breasts against my back as well as my chest; pneumatic cushions that spread or contracted as I was hugged to varying degrees.

Hailey reached through my legs and cupped my balls. "Hey, guess what I've found!"

Anna of course reached through from her side and played handies with Hailey, the pair of them investigation the joining of Rosalee and myself.

Anna noticed the juices flowing from where our bodies were joined had accumulated over my scrotum and collected what she could. Hugging Rosalee from a little to the side she began to tease Rosalee's ass, remembering how I'd played with her own.

I felt Rosalee contract around me as Anna made her first move. Rosalee's eyes opened wider and she prepared herself to comment but whatever it would have been went unsaid as she realised the feeling wasn't nasty. Anna eventually got a knuckle inside and I could feel Rosalee's reaction if not the wayward digit itself.

Hailey had noticed Anna returning to collect more juices and wondered what was going on. She extended her arm, found Anna's hand and followed the extended digit, or what little she could still find!

"Does that feel okay Rosy? What Anna is doing?"

"It isn't bad. It's a weird feeling."

"You like that too Roger? You want me to poke my finger up your buttski?"

"Only if you want to."

"Hmm. I'm curious myself."

In seconds the residue over my balls was being slathered across my ass. Hailey's finger worked its way in. No virgin, I was able to quickly relax and Hailey was soon fully embedded in my asshole.

"Should I fuck you or wriggle around inside? What feels good?"

I made no attempt to plead ignorance.

"It feels nice having you spread me. If there is enough moisture you can fuck me but if it gets too dry just stick to wriggling please."

"I can't believe I've actually got my finger up your ass! My parents would have a fit!"

"Sharing a shower, watching Rosy and me make love -- joining in! None of that would matter but butt-tickling would upset them?"

"Oh the rest would upset them but at times they are seriously homophobic and anything that hints of gay sex is taboo. If I had a brother and fucked him I reckon they would be less upset."

"And sex with other girls doesn't disturb them?" asked Anna.

"There is no need for consistency. Unless we poke our asses I guess."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.