Assassin - Cover

Assassin

Copyright© 2011 by Pescador del Valle

Chapter 21

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Ass, sass and sin. A young assassin does more than befriend people when he tries to get close to his targets. When I assumed my role as Roger Torrent in order to get close to some nasty people who didn't deserve to live I knew I would have a foster-sister. I just didn't appreciate that she would be the resourceful, stubborn type. (See blog regarding Mm content.)

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Day 23, Tuesday continued

I was accosted as soon as I walked inside, Ma calling me into the kitchen before I even had a chance to put my things in my room.

"Roger, I want a word with you please."

I couldn't tell whether the word would be good or bad.

"Anna came home sick from school today but I think there is more to it than that. You and she have been getting close lately and I was wondering if you'd have any idea why she might have been crying in her room for most of the afternoon?"

Ma was looking at me shrewdly. Anna had been okay this morning and we'd definitely been cosy together the night before so either we had somehow fallen out on the way to school or something had happened there.

I must have looked honestly puzzled, which I was; Anna had been okay with my visit to Hailey when we parted for class, even joking over how much harder it would be for me to get in to see Rosalee.

"No, I can't think of anything. Sorry. Has she really been crying all that time?"

"On and off. I think she slept for a little while so maybe she's been having trouble getting to sleep as well and something's just set her off."

"Would you like me to see if I can find out?"

"Would you Roger? Oh thank you. I know a teenage girl sometimes feels her mother is the last person she can talk to but if you think it is something I should know about can you try to get her to speak to me. I don't expect you to betray any confidences -- unless she's in actual danger."

"Okay, I'll do what I can."

Since I didn't know what had caused the problem I didn't expect the reception when I knocked on the door. "Anna?"

"Fuck off you bastard!"

"Must be something I've done," I thought. Well actually it was, "Oh shit! What have I done now?"

"Anna, what is the matter?"

"Just go away and leave me alone -- forever!"

"If that's what you want..."

"I do!"

" ... then I will but only after you tell me why you're upset with me."

I opened her door and stepped inside.

"I told you to go away."

"Yet you left your door unlocked. I think you wanted a chance to tell me why I'm such a bastard since I'm obviously too thick to know."

Anna stood. "The only thing I want is for you to feel as shitty as I do."

She swung a hand at me but I'd been trained to respond to all sorts of attacks, and to try to use an appropriate level of response. In this case I moved just enough to soften the blow while allowing Anna the satisfaction of a clear slap and some tingling in her hand.

I also caught her arm before she could launch into me again but I don't think it would have been necessary.

Anna had been prepared for fight and now it had happened she expected me to retaliate. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead. "Anna love, I am truly sorry if I have hurt you. It has never been my intention and I really don't know what I have done."

There was no way she was ready to consider forgiving me but the adrenalin flooding her veins needed some outlet and Anna started shaking.

I moved her over to the bed and made her sit while I knelt and rubbed my hands up and down her arms.

"Why?" she eventually asked. I waited for her to elaborate.

"You said you were going to see Mark's little sister. Did you end up fucking Kyra?"

"Kyra?" I asked. "Why Kyra?"

"Well you're her boyfriend. You're around her house all the time. I saw you kissing her."

"Anna, I haven't fucked anyone since I left Hailey this morning. I'm not Kyra's boyfriend in the sense you mean but I have been helping her with something and that is why she kissed me."

"It was more than a 'Thank You' kiss and you were certainly doing more than saying 'You're welcome'."

"Kyra doesn't know about you and she doesn't think there's anything serious going on with Rosalee or Hailey who she has met. I guess she's thinking she might have a chance with me but she's stone cold out of luck. Okay, I admit I didn't object to kissing her. She's good looking and feels nice cuddled up against me -- but she's not you and I don't want her."

"But Loren said she'd said you were her boyfriend."

"Loren, whoever she is, must have got the public part of the story. If I tell you some of the rest you've got to promise you won't tell anyone, even Rosalee or Hailey."

"Why?"

"You know Kyra's father's reputation?"

"A little; it sound's bad."

"If what you've heard is only bad then you haven't heard enough. He can never know what I'm about to tell you and I may never be able to tell you the whole story."

"Okay, I won't say anything but I don't necessarily believe you."

"Kyra needed to convince her father I was her boyfriend for a while. It is only for a while but she and Mark convinced me it was important. If I thought it would become a matter for speculation I would have let you know first. I am sorry. I promise you I have nothing more than friendly feelings for Kyra."

"You've never done more than kiss?"

"Only because it was necessary."

"Necessary! You are a bastard."

"I could have simply said No but I don't want to keep secrets from you."

"Why was it necessary? And what do you actually mean anyway?"

I kicked myself for starting down the track of even partial honesty but I figured Anna was just as likely to approach Kyra and seek some sort of confirmation of my truthfulness as she had promised to do when I first dated Rosalee and Hailey.

"I really can't tell you everything. Mr Pringle had to think we were having sex. (True) We arranged it so we got caught. (Well the way we arranged things meant Michelle ended up catching us)"

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Have you ever known me not to enjoy it? But this was strictly an arrangement for me. I don't care for her. I care for you."

"I'm not sure that I care for you any more."

"I'm sorry for that."

"Why? 'Cause you can't get a little ever night?"

"Because I love you and value your friendship and would miss not being able to sleep next to you."

"So, did you 'sleep' with her again?"

"We did try a couple of times before I got called up before her father but he has made his views on my ongoing behaviour clear."

"You must be really good friends to get so friendly."

"It all started before we did anything and as far as I'm concerned it finished then as well."

"I don't know, that kiss seemed to say things were still going strong. It doesn't make any sense! Who has sex just to get caught by their parents?"

"What would you do to get out of an arranged marriage if one of the conditions was that the bride be a virgin? And I never said that!"

"Arranged marriages! Who does that any more?"

"Certain families that want to merge business empires and I'm not going to get drawn into that. I don't want you to get hurt Anna and if you say anything about this to anyone it could happen."

"What about you? If I could get into trouble just talking about it what risks were you running by being caught with her?"

"When I agreed I didn't care; since then I've fallen in love with three wonderful women. I'm just trying to ride out the storm until Kyra 'dumps' me. Spending time with Michelle makes me more acceptable and my life expectancy goes up."

"You're not joking -- are you?"

"Only a little. Kyra's father could have gotten nasty. As it is I just have to not 'do anything to make his daughter unhappy', according to him."

"And what if she doesn't want to dump you?"

"Kyra just wants her own future out of her father's control. I don't expect to do anything with her again now we've been discovered."

"Why you though? Surely she knows lots of guys?"

"They knew her father's reputation too well and hadn't just lost their whole family."

"Oh Roger, I hadn't thought you were upset like that but of course you would be."

"I'm not now. I've got new people in my life who mean even more to me."

"Really?"

"Really."

"And you don't love Kyra?"

"I love you and Rosalee and Hailey, and I'm pretty fond of your mother but not in the same way."

"That's a relief at least." Anna paused. "Do you promise you won't have sex with her again?"

"Your mother?"

"Kyra, idiot!"

"I have no intention at this time of ever having sex with other than you three. I can't promise to love you forever and a day. I can promise to do my best to try to."

I got a hug though not a kiss yet. I wasn't quite off the hook.

"You hurt me."

"I'm sorry. Really sorry."

"I felt bad. Really bad."

"I'd like to try and make it up."

"What? More sex?"

"If that's what you want but I was thinking of running a bubble bath for you and getting you a hot chocolate."

"You think that would make it all better!?"

"It might make you feel a little better and that would be a start."

"Alright, but what am I going to say to Ma?"

"The guy you had your heart set on turned out to be a real jerk?"

"Hmm. That's certainly believable."

"More than that; it's the truth. If I thought I would ever have hurt you like this I'd have done things differently."

Possibly even staying with the second choice of host families so we would never have met.


"You took a while. How is she?"

"Going to have a soak and a hot chocolate. Apparently there was a boy she liked who proved unworthy of her affection."

The kettle was hot and I gathered the makings while it came to the boil.

"She said there was someone she was interested in. Did she say who it was?"

I shook my head. "I think she's going to be okay now though."

I lifted the mug. "I'll just deliver this while she's still decent."

"Thanks Roger. I think she likes you."

"I like Anna too. I never had a sister."

I opened the bathroom door and put the mug down on the floor by the side of the bath. "You look quite decent under all those bubbles."

"I wish you were under them with me."

"Does that mean I'm forgiven?"

"I didn't say you would be able to come up for air. No, it means I'm willing to consider sex as part of your apology."

"I could organise a big bubble bath for us all for Saturday if you like. I'm supposed to plan this weekend."

"I'd rather it was just us."

"Well Rosalie and Hailey have mass on Sunday -- we could spend some time together then."

"You don't have to go back to Kyra's?"

I'd been with Kyra and Mark the previous two Sundays.

"Mr Pringle is going away so there is no point."

"You really are only helping Kyra?"

"Anna, I promise I have no romantic interest in Kyra at all but I may have to pretend to for a while."

"Give me a kiss then and get out of here before we're caught."

I came out and found Ma just turning at the top of the stairs.

"Decent? Hmm!"

"Well, covered in bubbles. You can see for yourself."

"I don't doubt you Roger. I know you care for each other. Try not to hurt her though -- again."

I always said Ma was no fool.

"I don't want to see her hurt ever."

"I'll accept that, but I'll also be watching."

She went back downstairs and I went to start my homework.


Anna suggested I shouldn't come to her room that night. She'd mostly forgiven me but I guess still wanted to work through the whole "He screwed someone else!" issue. She did tell me she wanted to take advantage of both my offers though; a chance for a shared bubble bath and a chance to be alone. She also suggested I should go and see Rosalee for a while before it got dark as her parents wouldn't be too controlling then.

I was a little surprised but asked her if she liked ten pin bowling. When she told me she hadn't been I suggested it might be a fun outing for Saturday; we really needed to relate socially in a fun way as well as through sex. Anna agreed, so long as we got to have the sex as well.

"I'll see what I can do."

I called Hailey before going and asked her about bowling on Saturday after soccer. She agreed and then told me Rosalee hadn't believed her. I knew she meant regarding my nocturnal visit. She also said she hoped we would have as much fun the coming Saturday as we had the week before and I promised to do what I could.

Rosalee's father opened the door and called out to her when I asked if she was home. Rosalee came running with a joyous "Roger!" and it was only her father's continuing presence that prevented her launching herself at me.

"Dad, this is Roger. Roger, my Dad."

"Hello sir."

I turned to include Rosalee when I asked, "Is it okay if I visit for a while?"

"Have you finished your homework Rosalee?"

"All but a novel I have to read. I was going to do that in the bath."

"Okay then but I don't really want this to become a habit on school nights."

"I understand sir."

Rosalee grabbed my hand and pulled me after her.

"Stay out of the bedrooms!"

"D-a-a-a-d!"

Rosalee changed direction and took me out the back instead.

I waved to her mother as we went past. "Hello Mrs Lafayette."

"Hello Roger. Bye Roger," she laughed.

"I've missed you!" Rosalee gave me a quick kiss before her father had a chance to peer out the window at us sitting on a porch swing seat. We were in plain sight yet out of hearing if we talked quietly.

"Hailey pass on my apologies?"

"She said you went by and the lights were off -- and that hers weren't and you didn't go by there!"

"A most accidental and yet fortunate occurrence. I think adding the danger of getting caught makes making love that little bit more exciting -- provided you don't actually get caught. That would put a damper on it."

"You actually made love in her room!?"

"You know her pink rug?"

"How could I forget it!"

"It makes quite a comfortable mattress."

"Damn!"

"What?"

"Well I can't sneak you in here. I've got to share with my little sister; she'd wake up and spoil everything. I can't even get up in the night without her stirring."

"Mmm, a challenge! You need an alternative. Do you have any free periods at school?"

"You want to meet me at my school!? Are you serious or just seriously crazy?"

"No I wasn't really serious. I like seeing you get worked up."

We held hands and kicked our heels on the back porch so the seat swung slowly.

"What are we doing Saturday? Have you decided yet?"

"I thought ten pin bowling and then bathing and perhaps a nice dinner."

"What do you mean bathing?"

"Anna wanted a big bubble bath we could all enjoy. I thought that sounded a good idea."

"But where?"

"Leave that to me."

"Okay. I wish you could come visit me tonight."

"I'd like that. When I was with Hailey we realised that we all needed to have some time together as well as our group time. We also need some fun time like the bowling in addition to our other fun times."

"Hmm, yes. I think you are right. Let me just check Saturday is okay."

Rosalee left me and put the group date proposition to her mother. Her father quite sensibly let his wife manage the task of saying no if she didn't think it appropriate. He trusted her decision and this way he was never the ogre for blocking his daughter's wishes and stood a better chance of being able to play the heavy should it really be needed one day.

He had heard about me but hadn't met me before tonight. Rosalee seemed happy -- other than on the Saturday following our first date -- and that, provided she was behaving properly, was the main thing. He liked the idea we were going out as a group of friends rather than pairing off as boyfriend and girlfriend; it was too soon for that -- plus there was the fact that I wasn't Catholic. Of course, the latter situation could be cured if matters proceeded in that direction. Unlike Adam Pringle, Mr Lafayette wasn't about to warn me off when it appeared I was just friends with all three girls at present. If I started seriously sniffing around Rosalee, well things might change.

My rosy Rosy came back with a grin on her face. "I can go straight from Soccer and I don't need to be home until 11 this time provided the other girls are with us the whole time."

"Well they might be in one room while we are in another but that would be the extent of any separation."

"That sounds good enough to me."

Knowing her father was settled in front of the TV, Rosalee became a little more amorous but the swing didn't really allow us to do much as it had a tendency to rock back a little way which made one feel it was going to tip us over backwards.

"Why not show me the garden?"

Circumnavigating the yard with our arms around each other was more satisfying than sitting swinging but still not as nice as properly kissing and cuddling. We didn't have long to ourselves though as Rosalee's brother and sister were finally allowed to come and bother us.

"Rosy's got a boyfriend. Rosy's got a boyfriend."

Rosalee was in no mood to disagree and just held my hand.

"This is John Eggs," she indicated her brother, about eleven I guessed.

"Eggs?"

"Benedict. John Benedict, John Eggs."

"O-kay. Hello John."

"And we know you're Roger. Rosy talks about you all the time."

"JB!"

"Well you do. Doesn't she Sal?"

The six year old nodded. This, it transpired, was Sally Teresa -- named apparently in honour of Sister Bertrille and Mother Teresa.

"So what's your middle name then Rosy?"

"It doesn't matter."

"I won't make fun."

She sighed. "My name is Rosalee Immaculata. I was named after Mother's aunt. What about you?"

"Sorry. I'm simple Roger NMN Torrent."

"NMN?" asked John.

"No Middle Name."

"Do you l-o-o-o-v-e Rosy?"

"Well she is a pretty special girl. I would think everyone would love her, don't you?"

I don't know whether Rosalee blushed more at her brother's question or my answer. I wasn't going to give them more ammunition to tease her though. Well, not much.

"Nah. She's a girl."

"I do."

Rosalee hugged her sister and then, to his disgust, John. The contrast with Kyra was noticeable.

"Hey, I said nice things too!"

So, of course, I got a hug too.

The sun was in the process of setting which I guess is why the kids were sicced upon us after we had first been allowed some privacy.

We went inside and Rosalee made me a coffee, offering to get one for her parents as well. We sat in the lounge to drink them and Mrs Lafayette turned the TV off. I don't think that impressed her husband but she wasn't going to be rude when I was the first young man to call upon her daughter since she was eight.

I explained a little of my circumstances and Rosalee made a point of taking my hand when I mentioned I'd been orphaned in an accident. Her action could be taken as sympathy for a friend -- or romantic interest. I didn't mind in the least.

When I finished I thanked Rosalee again and announced it was time I should be going. Mr Lafayette eyed the controls and apparently agreed.

"Will I see you at soccer on Saturday?"

"Yes," answered Mrs Lafayette. "I'll be able to go this week. I might even get someone else out of bed for a change." She was determined to make her husband dislike me!

Rosalee's siblings were sent off to the bathroom; Sally to get through first with her mother's help and JB to be ready to follow. Their house had an airlock type of arrangement at the front door and Rosalee took full advantage of the few minutes privacy to press herself to me and to swap a few litres of saliva.

"I'm going to be so horny now!"

"Well you can always do something about it in the bath. Think about what you would like us to do on Saturday; me or one of the others or all of us. Maybe we can make it happen."

"Now I'm even hornier. Thanks!"

"It's my pleasure."

I'd been rubbing a breast and it was easy to notice how her nipple had hardened. I was sorry I couldn't tease it further with my tongue.

Rosalee gave me a squeeze to prove that I was in a similar state to herself and I disengaged myself.

"I wish I was Anna."

"I'm glad you're not. I like seeing both of you."

"No. I meant then you'd be coming back to me, not leaving me."

"I'll see you on Saturday morning. Pack something you can wear bowling and something nicer for going out to dinner. Can you tell Hailey too please?"

"Okay. How nice."

"Special dinner nice. I'll have a tie and jacket."


I showered and then read as I sat next to Anna while she watched TV.

"You really like history, don't you?"

"It's interesting, especially when you read two or more different views on why an event happened the way it did or explanations about how ordinary people went about their lives. I want to go and see the places I've read about."

"That sounds lovely."

"It would be nice to show them to you."

"Oh like a date?"

"A very long date. I think once I started looking I wouldn't want to stop."

"Would we take Rosalee and Hailey?"

"Hmm. That could be fun. Would you like to?"

"I think I would. I know they wouldn't like to be left behind."

"I thought you might prefer to have me to yourself."

"I wouldn't mind but we certainly had fun together."

"I just wonder how I'll survive."

Anna turned to look at me. I'd sounded as if it was going to happen.

We went to our rooms when the program had finished. I don't know why Anna watched but I was appreciative that the rest of her family didn't want to. It allowed us to sit together and by the end she was snuggled against me.

I got a kiss goodnight at the top of the stairs and then a "see you in the morning" dismissal. We were friends again and cuddly friendly but Anna didn't want intimacies yet. I suspect I was being punished.

I heard Doug come up and shortly after Ma followed. Brent was out somewhere and I hadn't spoken more than half a dozen words with him since Saturday.

I drifted off, realising as I lay in my quiet room that I hadn't thought of the threat Michelle posed all evening. In fact it had only been when comparing Rosalee and Kyra that I had even thought of her. I decided that, on the evidence so far, Kyra might be justified in protesting her half-sister's existence.

I wasn't sleepy enough to miss the shuffle and the tap on my window. I wasn't sure what Anna wanted but I wasn't about to leave her out there.

I parted my curtains and lifted the window.

"Can I come in?"

"Any time." I helped her through.

"I need a cuddle. Is that okay?"

"One cuddle coming up. Are you sure you don't want to go back to your room?"

"No. This is fine."

It was too. We spooned together and Anna rubbed her butt against my crotch with the inevitable result. She let me hold her but indicated she was there to sleep so I made no advances. After a while that must have satisfied her level of adequate punishment and she moved my hand up to her breast. I held it, occasionally stroking her nipple as we finally fell asleep.


Days 24 to 26, Wednesday to Friday

Thump, thump.

"Time to get up."

"Okay."

Oops. That was Anna, not me. Had Ma noticed? She had kept walking so perhaps not. I heard her go down the stairs and gave Anna a gentle slap when she started giggling.

"I love waking up beside you."

"It is nice, but you're going to cause us grief -- big time! Let me check the way is clear."

"Okay."

Brent's door was closed; he had no classes until this afternoon, hence his late night. Doug could come out at any minute though but his door was closed at the moment. I pushed Anna out my room with another tap to her tush and closed the door quietly -- waiting until I heard her own.

There was a door but it wasn't Anna's.

"Morning Dad."

I heard her footsteps return and then go down the stairs to the landing.

"Can I have just a couple of pieces of toast today please Ma? Thanks."

She passed Doug as she climbed the stairs again and when she reached the top I came out to greet her.

"Good morning."

"Morning Rog. Sleep well?"

I grabbed her and gave her a big kiss just out of sight of the stairwell.

"Best ever. Catch you downstairs."

Anna seemed as reluctant to let go as I was.


Wednesday, Thursday, and, when Doug found I had nothing organised, Friday after school was spent learning to be a barista again. It was only for two hours at a time and that went fairly fast. Cleaning tables on the Thursday, I looked up to see Beverley and Michelle at the next table.

"Hello Roger."

"Hi Mrs Pringle."

"Beverley's okay."

"Thanks. Hello Michelle."

"Hello Roger. You work here then?"

"Either here or at the other shop."

"I hope you've got Sunday off."

"Looking forward to a rematch are you? I might lick you this time."

Michelle glanced at her mother but she was apparently taking no notice of the secret conversation we shared, being more interested in our cake display. She excused herself and went for a closer look.

"If the weather is fine maybe Mark could take us all out for a drive."

"I was thinking along those lines. I haven't put anything to him yet; I figured if he had time to think he might change his mind and then I'd have to convince him all over again."

"I knew I could depend on you."

"Depend on Roger? Why?"

"To suggest something nice."

"A snowball -- Iced white chocolate with frozen milk ice crystals and whipped cream topping."

"It does sound delicious. I'll just have a caramel latte please and a slice of Tiramisu. Do you want a cake dear?"

"No thank you, Mom."

I went to get their order though normally they would have to front up at the counter. Nepotism could also extend to the family of friends.


We took turns. Wednesday and Friday I slept with Anna, Thursday she slept with me again. We didn't stay the whole night through though after that first mistake.

Anna kept up the pretence that I was in her bad books though she continued to tease me and I was gradually allowed to do more for her. Thursday night I snuggled in behind her once more and this time she let me reach in to finger her pussy. Well I say let but she actually took my hand and slid it up her thigh. She came to a satisfying conclusion and then, on recovering, pointed out that I hadn't come (to her in this instance accurate knowledge) since the very early hours of Tuesday morning.

"Would you do it? So I can feel you coming next to me?"

"Do it?"

"Jerk off. You know, remember"

And so I lay back, wrapped one arm around my favourite girl, and proceeded to use the other to satisfy her curiosity and my need. I eventually drew closer and reached for the box of tissues I knew were nearby.

"Oh let me."

Anna moved down and wrapped her lips around my knob. Once in position she opened her mouth slightly and, when I proved somewhat dense, moved my hand back to my organ.

Keeping the tip within her lips I began to resume the interrupted rhythm until I had to acknowledge I was about to come. Anna's tongue flashed out and licked me before she stretched her mouth wide. I came and she caught every drop but then she crawled along my body and found my mouth to return it to me.

With no practical alternative I accepted with as good a grace as I could manage and then Anna returned to my prick and sucked on me until she had cleaned me inside and out and I was beginning to show signs of resurrection.

That was it though and I didn't get that much on Friday night though I fingered her to an orgasm in her own bed. With the plans I had made for Saturday and Sunday I was actually grateful she "let" me preserve my stamina.


Day 27, Saturday

Saturday morning saw us all up early again but only Ma, Anna and I were in the car for the journey. Rosalee's mother and her younger children were there already and Hailey, who had been given a ride with them, was warming up with Rosalee.

"Catch you later." Anna dashed off.

We had only briefly discussed what I should say to the others about Kyra. I pointed out that since Kyra had preceded me becoming involved with them it was not particularly relevant, especially since Kyra was not going to happen again. Anna accepted that -- or at least she said she did -- but I kept expecting one or the other to look over at me with a hurt expression.

They did look but always with a smile to find I was watching them and not one of the other sometimes more beautiful girls around the field.

This time the Coach waved to me; I was somehow encouraging his girls to play while at the same time distracting the opposition so he didn't mind me being there. When the line up was finished he actually beckoned me in closer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.