Assassin - Cover

Assassin

Copyright© 2011 by Pescador del Valle

Chapter 19

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Ass, sass and sin. A young assassin does more than befriend people when he tries to get close to his targets. When I assumed my role as Roger Torrent in order to get close to some nasty people who didn't deserve to live I knew I would have a foster-sister. I just didn't appreciate that she would be the resourceful, stubborn type. (See blog regarding Mm content.)

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Okay, this chapter has two brief but graphic sections involving activity between Roger and Mark Pringle. They are marked if you prefer to skip to the next part of the story rather than read it.

Day 21, Sunday Evening

Anna was miserable. While I'd been gone, her "friend" had come early.

Unexpected, it had caught her by surprise when she was out and only the fact her clothes were dark made her feel she could show her face.

I was grateful that she wouldn't be asking me to perform; it had been an exhausting weekend. Still I wasn't going to let her tell me "No" when I tapped at the window when I knew she really wanted me and was only trying to avoid disgusting me or even have me reject her.

"Let me come in to talk for a while."

I needed to plead a little but eventually Anna unlocked her window and I separated the mesh from the frame.

"Can I sit with you and hold you?"

"If you want."

I found a cosy place and had her snuggle against me. At first I only put my arms around her while I whispered by her ear.

"This has worked out well."

"How come?"

"Well by next weekend you should have almost finished. What little blood there is won't be important. Hailey or Rosalee or even both of them might start towards the end of the week and you'll be the only one I can make love to. Yesterday was fun and I love them both almost as much as I love you -- please don't tell them that -- but it was tiring. I'd much rather have you sitting on my lap all day, plus..."

"What?"

"We can probably go bareback. Wouldn't you like to feel me coming inside you?"

"Yes, but when I've been on the pill a while you can do that any time."

"So you don't want to?" I teased.

"Of course I want to. It's just I got all horny again this morning and then stuffed everything up."

"Nonsense" I was rubbing her breasts by now. "Are you using pads or tampons?"

Anna seemed shocked that not only would I know about such things, I would discuss them as well.

"A tampon tonight. I'll need a pad as well for the next couple of days."

"Then there is nothing in the way if I should gently rub here?"

I just touched the outside of her panties; my fingers feeling the contours inside the soft cotton. Anna shifted her hips to get closer.

"You like?"

"Of course I like, but we can't do any more."

"Anna love I think you've been spoilt by being able to fuck me any time you could. There are thousands, millions, of people who aren't ready to fuck yet who can still make love. Let's just see what's in here."

I put both my hands down inside Anna's panties and she spread them wider. One hand parted her lips, the other checked her pussy for moisture.

I hadn't done much by way of foreplay but Anna was normally wet before I had a chance to start. There was a little of the thick lubricating fluid her body so sensibly exuded but either the tampon was absorbing it or else it was banked up behind it.

I thought Anna's juices were released from the entrance to her vagina but I confess my anatomical experience dealt more with the location of carotid arteries, liver, kidneys and heart. My lovemaking instruction was similarly lacking, dealing with the practical rather than theory.

I knew though that I didn't have to rely on Anna's body for lubrication though since mine could provide an emergency supply which, though inferior, was adequate for the job.

I withdrew my probing hand and secreted extra saliva. It ran over fingers that still tasted of my Anna but after four more trips I was able to slide my fingers the length of her pussy without causing discomfort.

I had moved the thread well out of the way and now was able to reclaim my spread hand; Anna had two delightful breasts that needed attention and I had easy access to her sensitive neck.

Anna relaxed in my arms as I petted her; a term probably more used by her grandparents than even her parents. It wasn't a relaxation that could last and soon she was squirming in my arms and turning to kiss me violently. She put a hand on top of my frigging fingers; separated by the soft cloth and another over my hand on her breast, underneath her top this time.

As she got closer to her release her hands tightened on mine, slowing me down so she could recover. I paused and her kisses became fast and passionate but less likely to bruise her lips or mine.

When she wanted me to resume her hands began to move mine and I gradually built up the pace again. This time Anna made no attempt to stop me and her legs kicked out as her body spasmed. She was sobbing against my mouth as the sensations subsided and I carefully held her, not shifting either hand until she was ready for the quick burst of agonizing pleasure as I moved them away.

Anna spread legs weary from the strain and I lifted my fingers directly away from her pussy. While she reacted to even that simple change I released her breast and put my hand on her stomach instead. I got another kiss and Anna turned her body to rest her cheek against my chest.

"That was so good but I feel weak. Will you hate me if I go to sleep?"

"No, I think I've had more than enough this weekend. I love you Sweetheart."

"I'll love you forever. Can you stay with me tonight?"

I hadn't brought an alarm but I didn't doubt I would wake a couple of times during the night at least; I would leave on one of those occasions.

We lay down more completely and Anna used my chest for a pillow. She reached to my waist and held a limp penis then moved to give it a quick suck and a kiss before returning to her original position. I kissed her forehead and we both drifted off.


Day 22, Monday

My Monday report condensed my amorous adventures into a couple of sentences.

'Took party to waterfall where all four interacted sexually with the other three. No problems encountered.'

'Initiated incestuous contact between subjects M and K during sexual interaction between myself and each or both of them on multiple occasions.'

I also advised them of the conversation I had with Adam Pringle and started an investigation into where the title on the hacienda and surrounding lands was vested. If the property was for Pringle's personal use and kept by some shelf company then I might be able to acquire it both as a getaway after future jobs and as an investment property.

I would have to be careful none of my current ladies recognised me if I came into town but I could look quite different when I needed to, and there were other towns.


At lunchtime I met Mark and Kyra and heard Kyra had gone to Mark's room during the night for one more ass fuck.

With Kyra bent over the bed and the lights off, Mark had imagined it was me. He loved Kyra and was willing to give her sexual pleasure in his fashion but he only wished she was his brother!

Still, Kyra was purely heterosexual which worked in Mark's favour. "Kyle" as a straight male would have been nice for Mark to look at and think about but wouldn't have been nearly as much fun.

The day's adventures worked in their favour. Though a little tender when fully stretched, Kyra's ass relaxed much more readily and (with judicious lubrication) she was able to take Mark's hard prick almost immediately.

Mark's own earlier efforts meant he was no longer going to explode as soon as he got inside the hot confines of her ass. Fingering her own pussy as well, Kyra came three times before her brother filled her with his cum and then collapsed over her until her sphincter squeezed her out, as tired and satisfied as she was.

He got a pat on the cheek and a kiss on the lips once they were standing again and then Kyra disappeared back to her own room to attend to all the cum oozing out her still spread asshole and Mark re-sanitised his prick.

Having heard all these details I then suggested Mark should at least try to talk to Julia.

"Even if you're not successful in getting her to go out or decide you can't ask her out after all it builds up your cred and gives you practise."

With Kyra encouraging him as well Mark tried.

Julia was alone when he went up and asked if he could speak with her. She was curious and said yes so he sat down opposite.

Julia wasn't unattractive but she did have rather ambiguous features that could have been boy or girl. That in itself was no problem but she wore her hair short -- not a butch crew cut but rather a neat trim -- and wore jeans so that, with her flatter chest and a loose shirt, you weren't quite sure of her sex when you first saw her.

The result was that the boys approached her classmates rather than her.

Julia may have felt that was the way she wanted things or (observing the ugly duckling cliché) she may not have been aware that, with a little alteration and emphasis of her femininity things might have been different. Boys did talk to her occasionally but they rarely asked if they could talk to her.

"A few of us meet at the Pool Hall on Friday nights to have a few games and talk and I was wondering if you would like to join us?"

Julia looked at Mark in surprise. She rarely got invited to anything so was suspicious of his motives. No-one had actually been cruel to her for a couple of years (if ignoring her didn't count as cruelty) and Mark was always civil to her but she had noted that he was that way to almost everyone. She wasn't aware that he currently, or had ever, had a girlfriend but she didn't have to go to the same school after all.

"Why me? Are you asking on behalf of your friends or yourself?"

"Myself. Only my sister and her boyfriend know I'm talking to you. I like you Julia and hoped you might like to go out with me."

"So this is more like a date?"

"Ah-huh."

"But I can't play pool."

"We usually play snooker or 8-ball. I can teach you."

"I come back to why me? There are lots prettier girls around who'd love to date you."

"Most of them are airheads who either have nothing to say or talk all the time about fashion or celebrities. I know what you're like in class; I'd like to get to know what you're like out of it."

Mark realised he was sincere about that. Though he wasn't interested in a real girlfriend, Julia could be a good girl friend; certainly Mark had meant what he said about most of the other girls he knew.

He felt some relief that he hadn't lied though he was aware that he practised some deception by not explaining the circumstances. In his mind he saw being able to tell Julia that he wanted them to be just friends before she built up any romantic connection and then perhaps he could explain more fully. I could have told him that might prove unworkable for any number of reasons.

"When would you teach me? I'd feel silly turning up Friday and not knowing how to even hold a cue properly."

"At least you know what they are called."

Mark thought. I was coming over Tuesday after school and he didn't want any interruption to that time.

"Would you like to come home with me on Wednesday for a while? I could show you on our table."

Still cautious, Julia thought about it for a while before answering. She wasn't desperate for a date, her studies came first in what was an important year, but she wasn't opposed to it. Mark had always been there, never someone to pine over nor someone to detest, just one more who didn't pay her any more attention than necessary.

She could think of no good reason to say no other than his father's reputation and she had trouble believing even half of that. She spent enough of her nights with only her own company to wish to change that.

"Wednesday sounds good."

"Would you like to stay for dinner? I can drop you home."

If Julia didn't work out then at least his father would see that he had a real live girl in the house, finally!

"I don't think I can but thank you any way."

Julia looked closely at Mark and decided he seemed genuinely disappointed. "What gives?" she wondered to herself.

It was even stranger when Mark stood saying, "Okay, I'll see you after school on Wednesday" before he smiled at her and returned to where his sister and the new boy -- Roger Something -- were sitting, trying not to appear to watch her.

Mark said something and they both smiled -- nice, happy smiles, not snide, scheming ones -- and once again briefly looked her way. Kyra even waved; fingers twiddling rather than with her arm.

Decidedly odd, but not overly worrying.


If you wish you can skip this brief section.

Monday was also Gym with Mark. I knew just when to catch his eye without anyone noticing. I teased him unmercifully since by the time he had checked to see the coast was clear I was no longer there to catch the looks he wanted to give me.

I must have frustrated him since he daringly pushed me back against the lockers and thrust his tongue into my mouth once he was sure we were alone.

"Come for a drive -- I want to fuck you."

"I can't tonight. Take me for a drive tomorrow and do me then."

"You bastard. I love you."

I stroked his cheek and squeezed his prick.

"Drop me home and I'll suck you on the way."

Mark finished dressing in record time.

"I'll meet you at your car."

Story Continues.

Roger has made arrangements to be driven home by Mark Pringle.


I found Anna and apologised that she'd have to walk home alone. She asked no questions, accepting that things happened without notice occasionally. Well, almost no questions.

"Will you be late?"

"I might even beat you home still. You want me to take your bag? I'll be getting dropped off."

"You don't want me to come?"

"I don't think there will be room. Sorry."

"Okay then." She handed over her bag. "Thanks. Don't forget it's your turn to plan for next Saturday's date-s-s-s"

"You're allowed to make suggestions."

"We send Ma and Dad out to dinner and a show and screw in your bed?"

"And an excellent suggestion it is. Please check what shows are on."

I doubted "our" parents would accept such a gift when it wasn't a birthday or anniversary -- not without a great deal of justifiable suspicion and inquisition. Sorry I had to let her walk alone I stood and watched her go -- her butt giving her school skirt a nice wiggle from behind -- then located an eager Mark.

"Kyra's waiting here for me. I'll pick her up after I drop you off. It will be just us for a change."

"Great. Kyra is fun but she's not you."

If you wish you can skip to the next notice.

We pulled out of the school parking lot and Mark drove us away from the normal "going home" routes. It was no good building up a good straight cover and then pulling up next to a car-load of your classmates while you are bent over another guy's lap picking his pubic hairs out of your teeth or sitting up suddenly with melted ice-cream all around your mouth.

I had his pants open and his hardening cock sticking up before we'd turned at the end of the school block. Kyra had made him come in a minute; could I do better?

The coast was clear and there had been no sign he was being tailed. I slipped out of my seat belt and dove onto Mark's prong, forcing it right to the back of my throat while I gripped what I could of the shaft with one hand and pressed my fingers on the other into the patch of flat skin between scrotum and asshole.

Backing off, my fingers curled around the shaft and began to move up and down. I sucked and actually blew while my palm rubbed against his balls and my fingertips made little circles against flesh still damp from the showers.

I had teased him before and primed his imagination with my promise; I didn't get an exact reading of the time but I think I managed to get a result after only 42 seconds -- surely beating his sister at least.

I waited for Mark's okay before sitting up. I think he deliberately delayed so I had to keep my face in his crotch but couldn't prove anything -- he might have only been grinning at coming.

"Thanks hon. I love you."

"I love you too Mark. I only wish there was some other way."

"Suicide pact?"

"Something long term, yes, but perhaps not quite that long term.

Story Continues.


Anna turned up shortly after I entered the house and took advantage of her mother being upstairs to corner me in the kitchen. Before I had time to think she had kissed me and then stood back considering the taste she had encountered.

I'd just had a small sip of the OJ I'd prepared and it was slightly bitter. I only hoped it was enough that when Anna got her own she would blame that and not dwell further on what she might have tasted.

"I need to get a couple of things out the way. Do you have any homework you need help with?"

"Not right away but I figure after last night I should find some way of rewarding you."

Anna took my thumb and licked along one side before popping the first joint into her mouth.

"Mmm, I like rewards."

I shared my juice with her and she pulled a face.

"Did they mix that with grapefruit? Yuck!"

"I know," I teased, "I wasn't sure if I could drink it all so I thought I'd let you have some."

"You're looking to lose your reward!"

I took Anna in my arms and kissed her forehead. "This is a pretty nice reward as it is."

She hugged me back until we heard Ma on the stairs and then silently parted to a respectable distance. Ma greeted the two of us and I excused myself and went up to my room to play with my toys.

My little cars had some special features; one was the GPS tracking system and the other was the small video camera that recorded where they had been. Combining the two, I laid out a path through the Pringle house on the grid they had mapped out earlier. The run had occurred all unknowing while I had been showing off the last time. It needed little more than a run down a corridor, once around the furniture and walls in a room if the door was open and then back out again.

I spent an hour or so preparing the programming and then I needed one more thing but that meant a little foraging expedition after dark. In this case, the later the better so I decided to visit Anna before going out.

It would be close to four hours before I could join her in her room and that only because Doug had to rise early and we would all turn in so as not to disturb him.

Downstairs again, I helped get dinner on the table. Simpler fare than I'd had the night before and yet much to be preferred; the company made all the difference though I had no real fault with Kyra or Mark themselves.

Afterwards I helped Anna with her History; getting rubbed through my pants as we sat together and kissing when the coast was definitely clear. Anna would whisper of all sorts of things she would organise with the other girls on my behalf once they were all "back on deck". I pointed out three sets of parents might get suspicious if we did special things each time they finished their periods.

"Well if we only get to have an orgy once a week then that means two whole weeks will have gone by without making love! I might be all right, but I wouldn't want either of my good friends to suffer."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.