Assassin
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2011 by Pescador del Valle

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Ass, sass and sin. A young assassin does more than befriend people when he tries to get close to his targets. When I assumed my role as Roger Torrent in order to get close to some nasty people who didn't deserve to live I knew I would have a foster-sister. I just didn't appreciate that she would be the resourceful, stubborn type. (See blog regarding Mm content.)

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Day 20, Saturday continued

With approval for Hailey and Rosalee to stay for pizza dinner, we set out for home. Hailey had won the right to ride shotgun next to me first, with the others taking their turns before we were too close to the city to permit any further fun and games in the car.


Hailey sat at an angle, mainly looking across at me but being able to establish eye contact with the back seat.

I don't know who started matters off but I did notice Hailey rubbing her crotch before I heard conclusive sounds from behind me.

A little careful adjustment of the mirror -- I couldn't afford to get distracted -- and I was able to see Anna lying across the seat with her head in Rosalee's lap. I was envious since that meant she had Rosalee's tits resting on her face any time she wanted to snuggle under them. Later sounds showed Rosalee had her hand inside Anna's shorts as well.

Hailey had moved her panties to one side and I suggested she remove them altogether. The seats were vinyl so she wasn't going to leave a big wet stain and a towel underneath her butt would deal with any dampness and a tendency for bare flesh to stick.

It took only a moment's interruption for the others to pass her a towel from the drop down hole in the back seat. I kept my eyes on the road until all motion had ceased and then treated myself to a quick glance while I crawled along.

Hailey had stripped off not only her panties but everything below her waist. She was playing with her pussy and, when satisfied her fingers were sufficiently coated, offered them to me to lick.

"You look nice like that." I wasn't trying to be funny but it took a little effort to convince Hailey that I was serious.

"If you were sitting there naked you would be beautiful; I certainly don't see anything wrong with the rest of your body. It's just the effect of how your minge is all feathery, like frost on a window pane though you probably haven't seen that here.

"Anyway your hair is..." I took another brief glimpse. "It's like it's been brushed out to either side; there are long sweeping lines -- like a brush stroke on a painting. It makes your pussy seem high class, royalty, that sort of thing. You know how society women might have their hair all twisted up at the back of their head for some charity dinner? It looks like you've taken that special effort.

"Then the way you're sitting means that my eyes get drawn along the long lines of your legs until I reach your pussy. Think of columns outside a government building; they make it seem more majestic. Now if you were naked there would be more distractions but like that you focus all my awareness on one thing."

"You could look at my face!"

"I love every dimple on your face Hailey my sweet but I only had a second to see how you looked. I am afraid I concentrated on the parts I won't be able to see when we are in company."

"You could have looked at it more when we were alone then."

"I did. Your hair continues at the same thickness about half way from in front of your clit hood to the middle of your cunt and then it becomes both lighter and sparser until it is almost non-existent by the time it reaches your asshole."

"Roger!"

"It's alright. I know you have one -- and I suspect you might occasionally fart too."

"Roger!"

"I'll let you in on a secret; everyone has one and everyone lets one go from time to time."

"It's not polite."

"Then I'll return to a subject that is; the configuration of your pussy! You have a small mole on, er, your left hand side outer lip just where it meets your inner lip. Your outer lips are low and your inner lips reasonably small."

"How do you know? I mean, how do you know what's small and what's large?"

"Purely by comparison to some others I have much pleasure in knowing."

"Ok." Hailey realised she and the others did differ in more ways than breast size and it was only reasonable that I had noticed -- though probably not to the degree I was demonstrating. I was just showing off.

"Continuing, your inner lips have a beautiful purple-brown colouring at the edge and become almost a hot pink when they near the entrance to your cunt. The colour isn't really that vibrant but compared to your skin it seems like it is. The sides of your cunt are uneven; that's not a fault by the way. I love the feel of all the ridges and things inside a vagina -- much nicer than just a flat tube would be.

"You like me to rub my tongue on the front of the entrance and to push it along the side -- or to use my fingers there if I'm touching you. You prefer me to touch the left side of your clit over the right and don't like me sucking over the hood though I can lap at it. You're squeamish if I touch behind your cunt with my tongue but don't mind if I come just as close or closer to your butt hole when I rest my hand on the crack of your butt cheeks.

"Your favourite colours are Blue and Yellow and if asked to pick a number between one and ten you'd pick..."

I paused for dramatic effect and to give her a chance to mentally pick one. " ... five as often as not."

Hailey gasped. "I've found the mole, I do like you doing things exactly as you said and figure you've seen enough of my things to guess the colours but how did you guess five?"

I infuriated her by refusing to reveal the basis for my choice. I didn't think she would appreciate my rating her as "ordered with a tendency to caution rather than recklessness". That was not an absolute of course.

People have visions of common numbers; seven comes to mind if only because of it's acceptance as somehow being lucky. Just look at all the people who make lotto or roulette decisions based on the numbers that have come up beforehand.

Hailey wasn't "chaotic". That, or "ordered and reckless" would have been much harder to tip.

She also wasn't pedantic to perversely choose one or ten because they weren't strictly between themselves. That would have given me 50:50 odds at least. Had she been more cautious then she would have "avoided" the obvious oddities; three, seven, and to a lesser extent nine. Odd not in the sense of not being even but rather due to their irregularity when multiplying values.

I could be reasonably comfortable limiting Hailey's picks to two, four, five or nine and people have a tendency to head towards the middle making four or five more likely. Of these, five was probably slightly more attractive. By saying "more often than not" I hedged my bet a little though that had been unnecessary this time.

It had been material from a predictive psychology course intended to show us how most people collectively would act like sheep and even individually could unconsciously behave in expected ways.

Let off a firework and most people would look to the noise. A wolf would look to his target, a guard dog would be checking for wolves.

My job in such a situation was to be able to divide the world into sheep, guard dogs and other wolves; I would already know who my target was and would have no need to watch him.

Hailey put it down to a lucky guess. It was, but with more chance of being right than she would have expected.

She considered our current situation; there was only light traffic and the worst of the curves were behind us -- and I'm not referring to Rosalee or Anna. Hailey leaned forwards which, since she was turned in her seat, brought her closer to me. She placed her hand on my crotch.

"Would it be too distracting for me to have a nibble while you drive?"

I knew I shouldn't; knew I would lose all access to the car and worse if caught; and knew I would be forever remorseful if I let the opportunity slip by.

"Distracting but not too distracting. I'll just go a little slower but you'll have to stop if I ask."

"Goody. That means it will take us longer to get home and I won't have to switch as soon."

I couldn't argue with Hailey's logic and wasn't about to with a young woman who was offering to blow me.

I took a hand off the wheel and pulled the waistband of my shorts and briefs below my balls. I was already hard again.

I had to then move the seat back a notch or two but it wasn't as if Anna had her legs down there. She was laying in Rosalee's arms with Rosalee's hand trapped between her thighs as they kissed; Anna had her hand inside Rosalee's top and was massaging Rosy's breast.

"Why don't you pull your bra up Rosy? You can always pull it down in a hurry if needs be and you and Anna might enjoy it more."

"Good idea but I thought you were supposed to be watching the road?"

I ignored that and there was some shuffling around but then Hailey was stretched out over me and Rosalee and Anna could sort themselves out!

Hailey made a slurping noise and it was echoed from the back; Anna had forsaken Rosalee's lips for one of her sizeable tits. Disobeying yet again I caught Rosalee's eyes in the mirror and could see her smile was as big as mine.

A mobile blowjob has the added advantage that inertia as one corners means whoever is giving it will not keep in one place adding unexpected pleasure as they react and then compensate. Since Hailey still had one hand playing with her pussy she tended to move about even more.

When conditions were suitable I took a hand off of the wheel and caressed either the back of her head or the curve of her bare butt. I was glad I had come so often or I might have been tempted to turn down one of the infrequent side roads and stop to lean her across the hood.

The image stuck in my mind and I suggested it to her. She shook her head while still attached to me; she was content like this for now though Rosalee told me she thought Anna was interested in the idea.

"Anna is always interested," I said, then tempered it with, "thankfully!" and added, "but it sounds as if you're providing adequate distraction."

"Mmm, she is. Rosy lover, you can finger me any time."

"How about before the next soccer game?" I suggested mischievously.

"Mmmmmmm! If you drive us, Ma can stay home and we can have some fun in the back on the way there. I think we'd be too sweaty on the way home."

"I think we'd probably forfeit the game," muttered Hailey, inconsiderately lifting her head. At least she could have said it while still sucking on me; it might have been muffled but we could have worked out what she was saying and, if not, well at least it would have felt nice.

She took the opportunity to look around just as a car passed us. The mother in the front seat looked stunned but her kids in the back -- probably about 14 years old from what I saw -- kept looking out the back window. Hailey waved at them and then continued. I had to assume she didn't know them as I couldn't imagine her being so blasé otherwise.

I was grateful that Hailey was more interested in endurance and novelty rather than a quick performance. I suspect I might have outlasted her had she tried to make me come quickly with us both ending up feeling sore by the time she called it quits. Instead she nibbled a little, biting my foreskin and pulling it down with her teeth or smothering shaft and knob with little fairy kisses.

She used her lips to roll my foreskin back as well, surrounding the head and forcing her tongue against the slit. She wriggled her tongue around the head and treated the whole thing as an ice cream cone. Then she sank her teeth gently into the knob, rapidly biting on the one spot without actually causing any pain.

I praised her efforts, wishing I could watch the pair in the back at the same time. I made a note to try some of the techniques on Mark though I wouldn't be able to give Hailey the credit due her.

It seemed silly to be thinking of him and, because of it, of Kyra when I was still with my other lovers but Hailey was showing me other ways to increase Mark's dependence on me and I guess I never really stopped thinking about work.

Eventually Hailey needed a break and I welcomed it as well.

She turned over and lay the back of her head on my lap briefly; the hand brake was not in a convenient position. What had happened to nice wide bench seats in the front and column shifts?

"Can I drive?" she asked.

"No, but you can steer a little."

"Good!" She sat up and faced forwards.

I released the steering wheel as she reached for it and the car swerved just a little as she grabbed it, not realising that the car would only drift slightly at the speed we were going and on this particular stretch of road. I kept one hand on my leg, ready to grab the wheel myself if necessary. The other had found the wet patch between her legs and I made a production of licking my fingers clean.

"I want to get my license but I haven't got a car to drive so I don't see the point."

"Well, then you could chauffeur me around while I have some of the back seat fun."

"That does it then! I'm not getting my license unless they get theirs as well!"

"I thought it might be an incentive for all of you but the way those two haven't surfaced, I doubt they are interested in changing places."

"Oh, I'd drive you," offered Rosalee. "Though I'd like to see you fingering Anna like this while she sucked on you."

"That seems more than fair. I expected you would have wanted to have been the one back there with me."

"Oh when Anna or Hailey are driving I'll sit on your lap and get them to head down the road with the most pot holes."

"And when you say 'lap' you really mean..."

"Of course."

"Pot holes it is."

Hailey was managing to steer us quite reasonably considering both her inexperience and the distraction of a finger or two roaming around between her legs. The conversation only made things worse.

"What about you Hailey? What will you do when it is time for us to share the back seat?"

"Well first I might ask you what you wanted to do; you came up with some pretty fantastic ideas. Maybe we could fit three people back there with me eating you and whoever else it is eating me."

"If there's no room there we could pull out the head rest and you could lay the seat back a bit; by kneeling on it you could lean over and suck on me while someone else knelt under the dash and ate you from behind."

"With a lovely close up of your brown eye," laughed Rosalee.

Since Hailey had brown eyes in contrast to the rest of us with various shades of blue, I found Rosalee's comment more humorous than I should have and Hailey released the wheel with one hand to grip me tightly.

"I was going to ask whether you thought there might be any way we might get a goodnight fuck in before you had to take us home. I'm not so sure now."

I apologised and got my dick back but had to honestly say I wasn't sure how it would be possible.

"With two people running interference one might be possible but we would have to be upstairs and I don't see me being able to run up and down two or three times without raising eyebrows."

"What two rather than three?"

"Well it is always possible Anna and I can find a way after you're gone home if she wants to. Even so we're probably talking about a quick and dirty bend over with just a wham bam sort of affair."

"Hmm. That actually sounds kind of exciting."

"What? The idea of Anna's parents down below and wondering where you've both gotten to or the feeling of Roger's hard meat pounding your pussy till it's bruised?"

"Rosy, my sweet! I'm amazed at the things you say. You're wonderful." I was genuinely impressed with her willingness to talk out among us.

"Maybe not bruised. I'm wondering if there is anyway we could sneak him into church before Mass. Having him sitting under the back pew with his head between my legs is so blasphemous an idea yet I can't help it."

"I'd rather he hid in my room and spent the night in my bed. I'd love to go to sleep holding him and have him wake me up by eating me or fucking me."

"It is good, Rosalee," Anna revealed and the car moved off to the side of the road as Hailey swing her head around. I took over and Hailey turned to kneel on her seat looking down at Anna where she was now relaxing in Anna's arms.

"You and Roger have actually slept together!?"

"A couple of times. We have to be very quiet so my parents don't hear but sleeping doesn't make much noise. The only trouble is we have to make sure Roger is back in his own room before Ma and Dad wake up."

"That is so cool."

"She isn't bullshitting, is she Roger?"

I was grateful that Anna realised she didn't have to be completely honest. I preferred the secret of our windows remain just that at least for now.

"No, but it was extremely risky. If we got caught I might be sent away."

"You can come and live with me. I've got half a pillow to share," offered Rosalee.

"At least let's arrange a time-share like he was going between his father and his mother on alternate weeks. Oh! Sorry, I wasn't thinking."

"It's okay. I'm over their deaths; it's been a while now." I indicated I was pulling into a rest stop; it was empty for the moment.

"I apologise, I believe we are a little over a third of the 'private' distance home. The conversation was more interesting than the dashboard."

"So what happens?"

"You swap with Hailey."

"No, I mean about the difference?" Rosalee wasn't greedy but she wasn't about to miss out any either.

"Well we can stay here for a couple of minutes to cover it I guess."

That was agreeable and Hailey bent to put her foot into her clothes.

"Why not just toss them in the back and walk around like that?"

"Half naked!?"

"You could always strip off fully. It's not the first time today."

"No. I think that might be asking for trouble. Tell you what; I will if you'll come around here and give me a kiss outside -- with you prick hanging out as you walk from one side to the other."

"Easily done." After all, the traffic was light and we were screened by a row of shrubs and trees. I could always just face the car, besides...

I opened my door and checked; no-one at all except in the near distance. I strolled around, banged my dick on the front of the car -- very macho! and getting laughs from my audience -- and then opened Hailey's door and offered her my hand.

Hailey stood; her legs looking longer when exposed that way. She expected a kiss but I knelt and gripped her knees. Without warning, she could only put her hands on my head to steady herself and that was enough for me to be able to stand and lift her smoothly up to a height where I could drop her butt onto the roof of the car.

I wondered what a passing driver might have thought had he seen Hailey bent severely forward for a second or so! Naked young women must be responsible for at least some of the nation's motoring accidents!

I had first checked the roof was neither too hot nor too cold but Hailey was not going to be comfortable up there for long. She sat back and asked "What?"

My answer was to slip her knees over my shoulders, to put my hands on her butt and to bring her closer to me with one swift lurch upward and then a tug forward while she was briefly airborne.

I planted a noisy lip-smacking kiss directly over Hailey's clit and the vibrations must have tingled. She encouraged me to stay for a little while then turned me loose and asked to be helped down.

Again I used the "lift and shift" technique but this time stepped back so Hailey found herself launched towards me. Bracing, I caught her knees against my chest and once again she used my head for support. Her pubes were almost in my face and I kissed as close as I could to the boundary between belly and pussy before lowering her to the ground in a series of jerky descents.

The last one left her straddling my prick which brought yet another smile to her face.

"You know, sharing you with two other girls seemed ridiculous; sharing you with Rosalee was bad enough. Still you have a way of making it seem possible. You certainly make me desperate not to miss out on any of the fun things you come up with."

I got kissed properly and then Hailey released me to Rosalee's care.

Rosy wanted a change-over kiss too and, if she wasn't half-naked, she became so in an instant. Hailey's pubic hair had been like a feather or a fern, but Rosalee knew her best feature, or at least her most outstanding ones, were her breasts.

A kiss and she pulled her top up, snagging the bra cups laying on top of her breasts as well and removing all of her upper garments in one swift motion.

I bent to the offered tits and paid homage to their magnificence. I might like Anna and Hailey's chest decorations a little more but I didn't object to Rosalee's offering in the least. She didn't object to my finding my way inside her panties as we stood there and I turned her so she faced the others in the car.

I leaned Rosalee against the window of Hailey's door, flattening her breasts and giving the others a glorious view.

Rosalee had been nursing Anna for quite a while and she didn't really want me doing any more to breast or nipple with mouth or hand but the slight chill of the glass against her skin did things that fingers could not have accomplished.

The fingers of my other hand accomplished plenty though and she writhed in my arms making the breast patterns a dynamic rather than a static art show.

I don't know whether Hailey was upset that Rosalee came as we stood there; she certainly seemed to be expressing only pleasure that her friend had achieved yet another orgasm. There was no sign of tally sheets or score cards for which I was grateful. Trying to be fair was one thing; trying to achieve complete equality impossible.

Rosalee was going to drop to her knees in front of me until I pointed out she would then need an excuse ready if anyone spotted the dirt on them; the parking bay was covered in wind blown topsoil; rich in humus and sure to leave dark stains.

Our efforts had taken more than the extra time I had suggested and we didn't want to be questioned over too long a journey. I bundled Rosalee into the car after she thanked me with a kiss that saw her bare breasts leaving dents in my chest and I walked back to my seat with my prick now in a state of puffed limpness.

Watching Rosalee get off, Anna and Hailey had decided that it should be possible for them to do so as well. Anna's suggested she lie on her back across the seat and Hailey, kneeling, would lay over her. It would be cramped, possibly too narrow a gap to allow them to achieve their goal but at least they would give it a try.

I waited for them to get into position before driving off and Rosalee leaned over to watch. This time her breasts were separated by the headrest, poking around each side as she looked at the awkward 69 being organised.

As Rosalee and I waited I told her how I'd liked the sight of her and Anna together in the back seat.

"If we shared it I'd like to lie like Anna had, sucking at your breasts while you rubbed my prick; or we could swap and you could lick my nipples while I made you come again like before."

"Your nipples?" It was something that, if not actually missed, hadn't been emphasised.

"I like licks and nibbles too."

Well of course that did it. While I drove and Rosalee watched our lovers eating each other's pussies through the gap left by moving panties to one side, Rosy was considering what I said.

Eventually she had seen all that she wanted to see and turned to sit normally on the seat -- normally regarding her position rather than referring to her state of undress.

"May I?" I asked and gently ran my fingertips over the smooth expanse across the top of her nearest breast. I was given permission to play while Rosalee reviewed the logistics of her plan.

Hailey's towel was still in the front and Rosalee folded it so it formed a pad to cover the handbrake. If we could use them to even out rocks, this was easy.

"Excuse me," she asked and I put both hands back on the steering wheel.

Rosalee fitted the towel into place and pulled my shirt up; for once my prick was being ignored. Lying sideways across the front, Rosalee settled herself with her elbow between my leg and the door. This both supported her and allowed her to finger my nipple under my top.

As for the other nipple, I lifted my arm as she got into place and then rested it across the side of her head while she began kissing the little spike. It was a tighter fit than Hailey had managed and more uncomfortable for both of us. I would have preferred trying it in the back or on a bed.

It felt nice for all of that and my prick, hardening again, was suffocated by Rosalee's breast. Rosy slid her hand in and rearranged things and I now was trapped between tit and rib cage.

Lucky prisoner!

If Rosalee's efforts didn't affect me as much as Hailey's had, I appreciated them no less. I had given her the clue that I found such contact pleasurable and Rosalee was putting herself to some discomfort to try to meet my needs and desires. I was rewarded with what I would consider an erotic hum rather than a buzz but it was a proper tune rather than just a single note.

I only hope I gave my lady friends as much happiness when I did the same for them.

And of course I had the chorus of slurps and gasps and groans from the back plus the added temptation of Rosalee's bare breast against my side -- if only I could have reached it.

Well if tit was out of the question (I'm not double-jointed), pussy wasn't. I dared not put my hand inside Rosalee's shorts lest I be unable to recover it in the event of an emergency but there was no reason -- outside sensible, cautious driving -- why I couldn't touch her from outside her clothes.

I made no attempt to push my fingers between her legs. It hadn't been long since her orgasm and she might not appreciate even a light touch there. Instead I worked over the top of her mound and towards her thighs, gently seeing what she found pleasing.

Rosalee didn't spread her thighs for me; she evidently wasn't seeking any further stimulation yet but that didn't stop her from stimulating me.

We continued down the road that way for a while and I maintained my slower pace letting any more impatient cars overtake us.

Rosalee eventually decided her discomfit over-rode my pleasure; I could only thank her for lasting so long. Carefully she pushed herself up and shifted back into her seat.

She was still perched up on one knee, facing me with her head brushing the roof when a car came up beside us. It was the same one and Rosalee gasped as she and the mother looked at each other.

The woman must have said something as Rosalee told me her husband leaned forward and looked past her. I only noticed their car dropping back a bit.

Rosalee's noises drew Hailey's attention and, having seen where Rosy was looking, she sat up a little to look out the back window. The boys recognised her and waved. Hailey ducked back down again.

Mother must have told Hubby to "Drive!" before they got hit by an oncoming car. Overtaking was not a good time to check out Rosalee's rack! Unless you were the boys in the back seat that is and, though Rosalee had grabbed her top and pulled it over her head, that had entailed turning to the front and holding her arms up above her head for the better part of a second.

When she was dressed the boys waved furiously at her as they began to shrink into the distance.

"Oh my god!"

"How did they get behind us?" asked Hailey.

"Who?" asked Anna from between Hailey's legs.

Hailey let her up and fortunately no-one else passed while her minge was visible.

"Rosy flashed her tits at the car that passed us earlier when Hailey was in the front seat," I explained with a little malice.

Rosy turned to me. "I didn't flash them!"

"Same result love -- you certainly gave the boys something to tell their buddies."

"But what if they report us?"

"You were in the backseat and had to change behind me because your bra was wet and chafing. That is all we have to say if asked. Anna will be in the front when we get home and as far as anyone is concerned we were in those spots the whole time."

"Shouldn't we get the rest of our stories straight?" asked Anna.

"No, you just tell as much of the truth as needed and otherwise don't lie about anything but those points. If we remember different bits and pieces about the trip it is only normal."

"What about the first time with Hailey?"

"What first time? She was in the back all along. We don't have any explanation since it never happened. You didn't notice the car had been past us before or you did but didn't say anything. You realise this may not be necessary; they would have to have gotten our number plate and decide to report us and have the police interested enough to pursue it; and only then do we have to worry whether we are giving a plausible enough story in the absence of any proof that they weren't mistaken."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.