Assassin - Cover

Assassin

Copyright© 2011 by Pescador del Valle

Chapter 12

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Ass, sass and sin. A young assassin does more than befriend people when he tries to get close to his targets. When I assumed my role as Roger Torrent in order to get close to some nasty people who didn't deserve to live I knew I would have a foster-sister. I just didn't appreciate that she would be the resourceful, stubborn type. (See blog regarding Mm content.)

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Day 20, Saturday

Ma was surprised to see me in the kitchen reading the paper and set me to helping get things ready. For a reward she would have a picnic hamper ready for Anna and I to take with us.

Anna looked a little annoyed to find me there as well. I was told later that she had snuck in to wake me and make her peace -- but I wasn't there!

The logic of getting more upset because you couldn't apologise for being upset escaped me.

Ma let me drive though she rode shotgun. We didn't have to pick the girls up today as Rosalee's mother was free to take them but we would be bringing them home and she wasn't about to get in the back with two sweaty and possibly dirty girls regardless of which of the three they were.

Once again I found I had to give each team member a kiss and one or two were now cheeky enough to slip a tongue in between my lips as they met theirs. It wasn't enough to delay the end of the kiss but their expression indicated I could possibly have invited out more than just two of the team had I dared.

Ma and Rosalee's mother queried me as to why I kept doing it; especially as the coach had glared at me. If I was going to continue to have as disruptive an influence on the game he wanted nothing more to do with me.

"They reckon it distracts the other teams. The girls spend more time wondering about me and less on the game. I'm not sure if it's just an excuse but I'm not silly enough to disagree with them." I grinned cheekily and found them grinning back.

When the team walked off the pitch with a three-nil win Ma suggested the strategy might have helped.

"I did notice one or two of their girls looking over this way instead of moving up. That's why we caught them offside so many times."

The coach looked happier too and since there had been no antagonism between Rosalee and Hailey -- or between them and Anna -- I was given a reprieve.

Rosalee and Hailey collected their bags from Rosalee's mother's car where she took the opportunity to stress once again -- to both of them in the absence of Hailey's mother -- that they were to behave properly; no foolishness, no drinking and not to allow me to drive stupidly nor to distract me while I was driving.

I got "You drive carefully young man!" from her too and Ma's raised eyebrows seconded the commandment. Somehow they both viewed the presence of the other girls as safeguarding their daughters from sexual molestation. Perhaps it was because I had to drive the car rather than sit in the back or was it because we'd be in a public place? Naïve either way!

Mr P.I. was waiting for me as we pulled out of the soccer grounds, though at least he was aiming to keep his distance. He knew Ma was with me and would expect us to head home -- the back seat certainly smelled like there were three sweaty soccer players sitting there who needed a shower and the blanket covering the seat was not merely cosmetic.

I drove at the speed limit both to satisfy Ma and to keep in view of my tail. I spotted another two cars who were trailing him, only obvious because I was expecting someone and one car pulled off and then entered from the side a couple of blocks later when we had turned off the original road too.

I parked in the driveway and walked around the car, checking the tyres and noting another car pulling into the curb a block and a half away. I couldn't see that it was him but I knew it was anyway.

Inside, Ma was sorting out a roster for the two upstairs bathrooms. I was instructed to load up the car instead so I had no need to be upstairs while there was the temptation to check if the bathroom door was locked. (Where was that safety key kept?)

As I put the picnic basket and a rubber-backed rug into the car I had impossible visions of the three soccer players squeezed into the one tiny shower cubicle -- desperate for me to help wash them. It lasted me until I realised I couldn't go in to Ma with a raging boner in my pants.

In actual fact, Anna used her shower and the other girls, Hailey and then Rosalee, used the boys'. I was allowed to visit my room to grab my swimwear and anything else I needed and heard Hailey call down to Rosalee that she was out. That meant Rosalee found her with her tongue down my throat -- Hailey had grabbed the opportunity to start the day as she hoped to continue it. It was a good sign that Rosalee simply told her not to use it all up -- "it" definitely being me!

Left alone, Hailey whispered, "I wish it was just you and me going. We could have had fun."

"Oh I'm sure we can arrange things somehow."

Hailey perked up at that and I sent her downstairs with a pat on a very nice tush.

Summer wasn't officially on us yet but the weather lately would have suggested we were well into it. It certainly made the prospect of finding a cool pool attractive but not half as attractive as the shorts and tops my companions had selected.

Damn they looked good.

Anna followed me downstairs and I watched her arrival with unfeigned if muted interest. If she wished I was more demonstrative in public then she should have understood how hard it was not to put my arms around her.

She seemed flushed, glowing in fact and I wondered if she had been strolling down memory lane while showering, perhaps "remembering" what she would like to happen later.

She didn't react to my sitting next to Hailey at the kitchen table either but took the place at the end where her knee could rub against mine and she could discreetly play footsies with me when her mother was busy.

Then Rosalee made her entrance and it was more like Bobby-Jo-Sue-Ellen-Daisy-May had arrived. She had faded denim shorts with frayed legs -- or at least what was left of the legs was frayed; there didn't seem room for them to conceal her bikini bottoms. Then her top was designed to leave her belly bare -- two longer strap-like front panels tying together under her ample breasts. (Did I really say I liked Anna's better!?)

There were three buttons but only one was fastened -- the lowest -- so Rosalee's cleavage was prominent, as was the bikini top she wore under it.

Finally there was her hair, gathered into a pony tail out from each temple so that she was the epitome of one of the hillbilly girls in Elvis' Kissing Cousins.

I felt a "wow" wouldn't go astray, nor be begrudged by the others. Besides, Ma would expect me to say something about such an outfit even as she struggled to keep quiet herself.

Rosalee blushed proudly and turned full circle. Her tush was prominently displayed as well and I figured training for soccer probably kept them fit -- there was nothing sagging in her shorts (or mine!)

Anna stood -- anything to stop me looking at her rival I guess -- and transferred a couple of bottles of soda from the fridge into a soft cooler bag.

"You want to carry this out to the car?" she "asked".

"Everything else is packed except your personal gear." I grabbed my own small back pack and hat and lifted up the bag Anna had indicated. "I guess we can go. Thanks for the picnic lunch Ma."

"You're welcome Roger. Just drive carefully and behave yourselves."

"I will." It is always fortunate when a parental authority neglects to say exactly how we should behave.

The others said their goodbyes and followed me out but, while Hailey and Rosalee were putting their bags in the back, Anna managed to get the front seat before either of the others could call shotgun or begin to argue about it.

"Okay, seatbelts fastened? Nothing forgotten? (Why did Anna grin?) Off we go then."

I did watch for other traffic but my attention was on one special car in particular.

"Excuse me but I want to check out the city a bit while I've got the car so don't tell me if I go wrong please -- I want to see if I can work it out myself first."

In truth I wanted to lose my tail while he thought we were headed elsewhere. I let him follow us (from the lead at times) towards the Mall, copying my route from the night before but then, as I neared it, I slowed down well before a light change so I could make a last second turn when he was already across.

Now, if I had been going to the Mall, I would have ended up at the back of the parking lot instead of the front -- he really should have been trailing me from behind at that stage. In his shoes the best solution would be to speed ahead and stake out the lot as I entered. If I wasn't there within a few seconds of him then he could come out and try to get another fix on me -- no worse than doing so from his current position of inadequate competence.

Of course, since I wasn't going that way at all I did a U-turn as soon as conditions permitted and headed back through the intersection before the lights changed again.

"I was wondering when you were going to realise."

I merely looked across at Anna and smiled.

It had all been so easy. Fortunately not "too" easy. As things turned out I had seen the last of my friend.


"Your top looks nice Rosalee but doesn't your swimsuit make it hot?"

"A bit."

"Why not take your bikini top off then and just wear the other?"

It was the first hint of anything in our conversation other than the game or reminiscing about other trips out to the lake. There was silence as the three girls each contemplated what to do or say. For two of them, Anna was an unknown though Rosalee had at least confessed to fooling around with me -- fucking me in fact or so she considered it.

Had it only been Hailey with us, Rosalee probably wouldn't have hesitated. As it was the goal of attracting me more than the others and possibly the excitement of being "naughty" pushed her past any moral restraints she felt.

"Mmm. Why not." She reached behind her back, trying to unfasten it while leaving her top on.

I deliberately shifted the mirror.

"Why don't you take your shirt off first? It has to be easier."

"Why don't you watch the road? It has to be safer!" Anna wasn't going to let me have things too easy either.

"You could hold the wheel for me."

"I could hold this too." She slid her hand along the top of my thigh and inside the loose leg of my shorts. She had the knob in seconds and tugged it out where it could be seen by her and anyone else who leaned forward between the seats.

"Naughty! Don't you know nocturnal animals don't like to come out when it is light? That's why you rarely see one during the day."

"See what?" asked Hailey who had only seen Anna lean towards me.

"There," pointed Rosalee, leaning forward herself.

"I hear they like dark caves," Anna continued and I responded.

"Well they need moisture and like heat so you won't find them in dry caves or if they find it cold outside."

"They make good pets then?" She was having fun and both the girls in the back were giggling.

"Well it's never bitten or scratched anyone though it does spit occasionally and I have heard some people swell up after they've gotten too close to one."

"Allergies you mean?"

"Must be."

"I wish I could have one of my own -- I'd look after it well," said Rosalee.

"With what I can see from here, you're likely to have little trouble getting as many of them as you want. I can imagine one snuggling down on the end of your bed. Why don't you finish changing and later on I'll show you how you can get one to cuddle between your tits."

Matters were getting more sexual and with Anna accepting, in fact instigating, the banter, Rosalee and Hailey felt more relaxed.

Rosalee took her shirt off. It was only a matter of one button and a knot after all. Her swimsuit was a mixture of lime green and canary yellow which drew one's eyes even if the cleavage itself didn't.

"Why don't you help her with the catch Hailey?"

It had started. I was getting one to do things to or for the other. How far would they take it?

I did make sure the road was clear all around before I snuck a look in the mirror but that still wasn't good enough for Anna and she wrapped her palm around the short exposed length and squeezed. Possibly not appropriate as a punishment though.

Rosalee had turned her back to Hailey who did the honours. For few brief seconds Rosalee was bare from the waist up and wore little more from there down. She started to straighten out the top she held up before her and I stopped her.

"Why are you putting that back on? You look lovely as you are."

"I can't ride along with nothing on!"

"Why not? No-one can really see in. The cars approaching go by too fast to see anything and those behind can't see anything but your shoulders. Isn't that right?" I looked at Anna.

"Yeah. I guess."

"Hailey? Do you have any objections?"

"No. I don't care if she flashes you or the other cars."

"Oh alright then!"

Rosalee dropped her shirt over her bikini top on the seat next to her.

"Happy?"

"Very," I responded. "You know your nipples are hard."

Rosalee covered her breasts with an arm.

"Hey!" I protested. "I like hard nipples."

"I like hard pricks!" Anna squeezed again.

"You agree that Rosalee's breasts look nice with hard nipples don't you?" Once again -- for convenience -- I addressed Anna.

She turned in her seat and changed hands. Rosalee watched her.

"She looks horny and I guess that makes her sexier."

"Are you horny?" I asked Anna.

"A bit, I guess."

"Are your nips hard then?"

"I guess."

"And what about you Hilly? Are your nips making your tits hilly too?"

"Maybe but if you call me that again it will be the lump on the back of your head that is growing."

"I won't ask what lump and apologise instead. But why don't you two prove it then. You can see that I'm hard."

"Can I touch it?" asked Rosalee.

"Not with your arm across your chest."

Rosalee revealed her charms and Anna let her have free access to my knob from the back seat.

"Come on Anna. Aren't you going to copy Rosalee? You'll have to eventually so why not get used to it. You shower with the girls at school so people have seen your tits before. You're not worried about me seeing them surely?"

"You might make fun of them. They aren't as big as Rosalee's."

"Well I can see that already and I'm not making fun. I'd still like to check your nips. And what about you huh-AY-lee? You're not bashful are you?"

"We aren't going to get stopped and get into trouble are we?"

"No. You can always pull your top back on well before anyone could see you. If the worst happened then you were just making an adjustment to your swimsuit while I had the mirror turned so I couldn't see you."

I could tell she wanted to be as bold as Rosalee -- and now Anna. She just didn't want to be grounded until she was thirty. She lifted her top over her head and unfastened her bikini.

"I want a turn too then." It was obvious with what.

"Are Hailey's nips hard Rosy?"

"They look to be."

"Give one a little push and see."

"Roger!" protested Hailey.

"What? No-one is going to worry, surely. I'm sure Rosalee would let you check her nip if you asked nicely."

"Roger!" It was Rosalee's turn.

"Well you'd let me wouldn't you."

"Yes," they each reluctantly admitted.

"Well I've got to keep my eyes on the road, (no lie) and can't even look at Anna's delicious tits beside me let alone move the mirror around to see both of you properly. I can do this though."

I let go of the wheel with one hand and reached back through the gap between the seats. I found Hailey as she leaned forward and searched around until I found her nipple.

"Aw. Now I'm disappointed. There I thought you were as horny as me and it's still a little lump."

"Sorry."

"No need for you to apologise Hailey love. It's my fault if you aren't enjoying yourself."

Anna moved in her seat. She didn't appreciate my choice of endearments.

"Anna, Sweetheart, what do you suggest?"

It was the first time I had used that endearment in front of another party. It went a little way to soothing her feelings.

"I like stories. They make me wet."

"And you touch yourself when you're wet?"

"Ah huh."

"So what's it like when you lick your fingers afterwards?" I didn't ask if she licked her fingers. We had about half an hour until we got to the lake and then probably half an hour more to get to the pools. If they were all comfortable by then we probably wouldn't have to waste any time in what could seem a very short day.

"It's unusual but nice; tasty. I keep dipping my fingers back in to get more."

"Rosalee. What do you think of when you push your fingers up inside yourself?"

Cruel question. It was almost a certainty what she really thought about but whether she would reveal her secrets to me let alone the others was going to be interesting.

I could almost hear her swallowing -- Gulp!

"About you."

"What about me? How nice I am?"

"You're a bastard!" interrupted Anna with the sound of a grin in her voice.

"Shush. You've had your turn. Rosalee?"

"About how nice it would be to have you inside me."

"Mmm. That would be nice. If you were really wet I'd slip right in, wouldn't I?"

"Oh yes, that would be nice."

"Are you wet now?"

"I think so."

"You're going to stain your bikini. Why don't you take the bottom off as well? Then I might be able to smell your sweet pussy from here. That's one of the things I think about when I'm lying in bed at night. The gorgeous young ladies I've met, the feel of their bodies against mine, the touch of their lips to mine and the smell of their excitement.

Was that a zip? Yep.

"We'd better not get stopped!"

"For you Rosy dear, I will make every effort to obey all the road rules. Can you smell her Hailey?"

"Yes."

"Is it as nice as last weekend?"

Hailey didn't answer. She had to play soccer with Anna and Anna could tell the other girls. You didn't go around tasting other girls pussy juice!

"Please." It was little more than a whisper. She wanted me to be more discreet.

"It's okay. I've found out one little bird told another little bird that you two both had a cuddle with me last Saturday and it wouldn't be at all unreasonable in the circumstances for you to have caught a whiff of an excited girl."

"Yes."

"Huh?"

"Yes she smells as nice."

"When you got up to go to soccer this morning did you imagine you'd be sitting next to a naked girl before, what, 10:15?"

"No."

"Anna, I've got to watch out here. Could you please check if that nip's gotten any harder since I tested it?"

I felt Hailey's hand tighten around me and then relax once Anna had actually touched her. Why had Hailey been so relaxed in the park -- or had she been? No, I wasn't that unobservant, so why was she nervous now? It could have been she'd had a week to regret what had happened on our date. I thought about the comments she had made in my room; was it that she'd had a week to regret what hadn't happened in the park?

"It seems pretty hard now."

"As hard as yours get?"

"Hmm. Yes."

"I notice you're still checking it."

"It's nice. It is lumpy between my fingers."

"Do you think it is nice Hailey?"

"Ah huh."

"Would you like Anna to stop?"

"Uh uh."

"Would you mind stopping then please. I need to concentrate on driving for a few minutes or else my pet might spit."

"I'd like to see that," chirped up Rosalee.

"I might be able to arrange a special viewing then if you want."

"A private viewing?" Rosalee liked the idea of one-on-one with me.

"Perhaps just a select audience. Hailey would you mind sitting back for one minute and letting Rosalee lean forward.

Hailey reluctantly leaned away from Anna's fingers. If I wasn't available she didn't mind another acting as my proxy to some extent though she hadn't expected Anna to be so casual about things. As she sat back in her seat her brain began joining dots and she wondered just how close her picture was to reality.

Rosalee took Hailey's place though, where Hailey had merely wrapped one tit around the side of my seat, Rosalee managed to fit both hers into the gap.

"Can I have your hand please. No the other one. Up by my nose. Ah, yes. You are lovely today. Now tell me Sugar, what were you thinking about as you sat there rubbing your pussy? Were you worried at all that we would notice?"

"Not once I touched myself. We all know we do it so I didn't think anyone would care."

"Oh I care. I'm sorry I've got to drive and missed watching you. Perhaps I can see later."

"Wouldn't you rather..." Couldn't Rosalee say "Fuck"?

"Well I think there might be opportunities for you to show us that as well as working out an afternoon of fun and games."

"Us!?"

"Well I suspect Anna and Hailey might like to see how you touch yourself too."

Anna reached out for Rosalee's breast and felt what a couple of extra cup sizes would do for her then made sure Rosalee's nipples were hardening as well.

"Are you sure none of you have a license? I'm really missing out here aren't I?"

Hailey leaned against the back of my seat and put her arms over my shoulders so her palms were flat on my chest.

"Is that better?"

"Much better thank you but I think you should avoid blowing in my ear while the car is actually moving."

"Perhaps I can tell you a story to get you hot?"

"Mmm. Always interested in sexy tales."

"Well I imagine living in this house with a gorgeous hunk and somehow he manages to see me without my parents finding out. So we get to fooling around but maybe he's already invited a couple of hot girls out in the past and he decides he is god's gift to women and plans on fucking the lot of them."

"Interesting story," I offered when it was clear the pause was going to be a long one. "Any idea how it turns out?"

"I've got an idea," said Anna, leaving Rosalee's tits to look at Hailey. "One possibility is that the two other hot girls find out he is god's gift to them at least and say their prayers more energetically at night. Another is they miss out on all the fun because they got greedy or nasty."

Oh wow! Hailey's power service had been returned across the net. I don't think Anna intended for a second to pretend nothing had happened before today.

Now the ball was back in Hailey's court but it appeared she was playing doubles and her partner stepped up.

"I don't like nasty. We were going to share all friendly like and I see Anna as a friend so where is the problem?"

"Are we friends with all the rest of the soccer team too? Should we invite them along as well?"

"Don't be silly Hailey! You should only do that if you win in the finals." Hailey pinched both my nipples as punishment for my comment.

"Ow! Not the driver -- please. If you want to attack me I'll hold still later."

"I prefer it when you move a bit," responded Anna.

"What have you two been getting up to?" asked Hailey but fortunately Anna wasn't about to reveal everything.

"From what 'the little bird' said, I suspect not much more than you two if that. My parents have us at opposite ends of the house with their bedroom in between. Do you know how frustrating that can be?"

I would have to compliment Anna later -- in private.

"How about being told you couldn't go on a date you'd already organised!? I thought maybe this time..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.