Assassin - Cover

Assassin

Copyright© 2011 by Pescador del Valle

Chapter 8

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Ass, sass and sin. A young assassin does more than befriend people when he tries to get close to his targets. When I assumed my role as Roger Torrent in order to get close to some nasty people who didn't deserve to live I knew I would have a foster-sister. I just didn't appreciate that she would be the resourceful, stubborn type. (See blog regarding Mm content.)

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Day 13, Saturday Evening continued

Watching two girls kissing of their own volition was a turn on.

"You going to be sneaking around together at the convent now?" I asked after they had decided to kiss me again.

Rosalee giggled again and shook her head but Hailey pondered the issue before agreeing with her. "It was nice but not worth the risk." I had to agree with Hailey -- and Rosalee might prove to be the risk!

"Do you have to shower together when you're at school?"

"Yes but we could never kiss there... , even if we wanted to," Hailey added belatedly.

"I wasn't going to suggest that. I was thinking how much easier it will be for you than it would be for me in a similar situation."

"Why?" Rosalee asked for both of them; their breathing seemed to be getting coarser.

"Well you could see each other across the room and remember how you'd witnessed the other with my fingers in her pussy. You might get crinkly nips but that would be all. If I'd been here with one of you and some other guy and you'd given us a hand job together, you know what would happen if we saw each other in the change rooms?"

"What?" I had Rosalee hanging on every word and Hailey hanging on my fingernails, she was so tense.

"We would see each other and, immediately, both of us would be back here and people would be wondering what the hell we were both doing with rock solid boners! It would cause a bit of a stir that's for sure."

"Do you really get hard like that? All the time?"

"You should remember -- you had me like that most of last night and I include after I went home."

"Oh this feels dreamy. It's lovely hearing you talk like that while you're rubbing all over the place."

"You're right Hail. I get even wetter when he tells me what he wants or makes me do things I never would have."

Was Rosalee talking about the girls' kiss or our taste test the night before? She could even be just referring to being semi-naked in a public park with a third person present.

"Well if you like to listen to me why don't I tell you how delightfully soft and slippery I find you both. I'm sure you know just how wet you are yourself but why not slip your hands in with mine and see how the other girl is absolutely soaking my fingers?"

I hoped that I could con them past any sensitivity they may have. After all they weren't touching their friend, they were feeling the dampness on me.

Both reached out, Hailey touching my wrist and Rosalee the back of my forearm.

"Just move your hands so your knuckles are against the underside of my wrist and then slide your fingers over my palm until you feel the moisture between my fingers."

I bent my hands away from their furry mounds and both girls filled my hands with theirs, curling their fingers in the same crescent shape as mine.

"Who do you think is wettest?"

"I think I might be," offered Rosalee.

"I think it could be close. How would you both like to be wetter still?"

"I don't think that is possible," replied Hailey, "but I'm game."

"Yes please."

"Leave your hands in mine then."

I moved my palms back towards their bodies.

My fingers, which had dipped and roamed and dipped again, were back inside them -- deeply secure. If I wished the girls would have a hard time getting their hands, or my fingers, out. Now the pads of their fingers were being pressed into contact with the other girl's clit with the sensitive hood, its equally sensitive surroundings and the ridge of bone that gave structure to their pubic mound.

As each girl discovered what it was like to touch another (I had no reason to believe either had done so before) they gave each other pleasure. Any thought of doing other than holding my prick was abandoned and I could feel the tempo building gradually as each encouraged the other to copy her -- rewarding pleasure with pleasure.

"Kiss again!" It was a friendly command, more a reminder and a hint at how to gain more pleasure still.

Hailey released my balls and put an arm around Rosalee; Rosalee dropped my prick and seized the back of Hailey's head. They were gasping in each other's mouths, writhing on each other's hands, suspended by my fingers that were crushed by the waves of contractions that dominated their cunts.

Anna would simply have to deal with any issues she had. This was too good a story for me to omit any of the details!

Rosalee was sobbing when I let them remove their hands. Hailey was gulping air into her lungs as well but she looked more stunned.

"How did you know how to do that!?"

"Would you believe I didn't? I did things I knew you'd like and suggested some others that should have given you more fun."

"Fun! I think I'm dead," laughed Rosalee.

"Shushh! You might be dead but you're still in a park. I doubt you'd want to explain yourselves. I know I wouldn't."

"Do you want to ... like last time?"

"Why don't you see what they're like?"

Hailey was puzzled but Rosalee understood. She lifted her fingers to her lips and carefully cleaned the well-whipped pussy cream off of each one.

Hailey watched in awe. "Aren't you curious?" I asked. "I know I am."

I lifted my hands and began licking the fingers I had used inside them. Hailey's sample was first and she watched for any trace of distaste on my face. There was none. When I obviously enjoyed Rosalee's too she took a tentative lick and decided she didn't mind the clean up.

Rosalee finished first and realised I had been left behind yet again. Well not tonight!

She didn't wait for permission but knelt at my feet and took hold of me. She turned the stiff object towards her mouth and without hesitation -- or much idea -- simply popped it in.

"Careful of your teeth Sugar. It's kind of sensitive. That's good. How you feeling Hon?"

Hailey snuggled in under my arm.

"Better than ever before. I've come before but never like that. Thank you."

"You are more than welcome. You did alright. I guess we've done a few things you weren't expecting to tonight. I know I have."

As we talked I ran my fingertips over the pale surface of her neglected tits.

"We've still got over an hour left. I'm wondering what else you might fit in."

"I still don't mind if you want to fit this in me," came a voice from my waist.

"What do you think?" I asked Hailey. After all, though I hadn't seen it written down anywhere, it was probably outside acceptable social rules to fuck one girl while out on a date with another. Hell I probably shouldn't have been getting a blowjob from her!

"Isn't it dangerous? I mean, won't she get pregnant?"

"Well fucking doesn't mean she has to get pregnant but it is risky if you don't take precautions."

"I want to, but I don't want to get pregnant."

"What kind of precautions?" asked Hailey.

I was surprised -- sixteen and that ignorant!

"You know about rubbers? Condoms?"

"I've heard of them but I don't really know anything about them. My parents say abstinence is the only safe way to avoid pregnancy. I've been getting talks all week since you rang."

"And you still came out here Hon! Wow!"

"But what about me?"

I could have used a condom -- I had two tucked away inside my wallet -- but Rosalee should only get a taste to further whet her appetite and if I used a condom I'd have no reason not to ram it in -- or to play more games.

"I've got an idea but I need to come first."

Rosalee went back to sucking on me unaware of the risk she faced there.

"Mmm nice Sugar. Move your mouth like you're fucking me with it."

"What can I do Roger? It is supposed to be our date."

Hailey hadn't seriously used that argument until then and I had to agree with her.

"I want you to take me right over the edge. Rosalee is doing a lovely job and it won't be long. You can stand beside me or behind me and I'll show you how I need you to rub me. If you don't mind I'd prefer you behind me with your other hand on your pussy. That way I can feel you rubbing yourself while you rub me and afterwards I can lick your fingers clean again."

"Okay."

"Rosalee. Sugar. Hop up now please. Do you think you could stand just there and lift your skirt up for me again? Lovely. Isn't she gorgeous Hailey? Can you rub your pussy for me now? Good, get plenty of those juices from deep inside."

I had Hailey pumping her hand under mine while she fingered herself as both of us watched Rosalee masturbating in the shadows. It was no wonder that after all that waiting I came quickly, my stream shooting out into the nearby bushes.

"I can feel it," Hailey said, amazed. "It just squeezed through past my fingers and shot out the end. Wow!"

"Can I make you come too?" asked Rosalee. She really was obsessed with "Me too!"

I had a vision that, when the boys did find Rosalee, and I suspected she would start looking before they did, they wouldn't know what had hit them. I only hoped she didn't end up pregnant.

"What's your cum like? Is it sweet too?"

"You can always try some; there is plenty on the back of Hailey's finger. It isn't the same though and you might not like it."

Hailey must have been considering the question herself as she had been sniffing her hand cautiously. She decided it was silly to have a willing poison taster available and then to try it herself so Rosalee found Hailey's hand presented like someone offering a choice dish.

Rosalee looked. Hailey's thumb and pointer had collected the bulk of the spill and the thumb seemed to have the lesser, and thus safer, load.

Using the raw oyster trick (all or nothing), Rosalee took the whole of Hailey's thumb into her mouth, closed her lips over it and pulled her head back so she stripped the coating as she retreated from Hailey's hand. Digit removed she swallowed and considered the taste and after-taste.

"It's warm though there wasn't a lot. It didn't taste great but it wasn't bad." She looked at Hailey expectantly and Hailey efficiently cleaned her other finger.

"Ugh!"

"Oh there is a bit of an aftertaste. I missed that." Rosalee tormented her friend.

I took Hailey's hand and found the remaining spots. Both girls watched in amazement as I liked them up one by one.

"You get used to it," I responded to the unspoken question. "I wouldn't expect someone to do what I'm not willing to myself."

"Now," I continued, "for dessert! That was a savoury dish -- we need a sweet one. Does anyone have anything tasty?"

Both girls raised a glistening palm.

"Well done. Shall we share?"

I separated one of Hailey's fingers and swallowed it, sucking as she and Rosalee had done but taking it well past the point of diminishing returns.

"Try that yourself," I instructed and cleaned one of Rosalee's while we watched Hailey taste herself -- possibly for the first time.

"You are both delicious. Rosalee, would you like to swap with Hailey now?"

They did and once again I stood close with my arms around their shoulders so my fingertips could brush over the inadequately uncovered breasts. I would have to see about them next time.

Watching them, thinking of a next time and thinking of Anna later I could feel the stirrings in my loins. It was good to be young and I knew it!

Rosalee finished her fingers without further direction from me and as she did I laid some rules down so the others wouldn't try to play silly games; sexy ones I didn't mind.

"I want you to know that I don't intend to get into any arguments about who is tastier, softer, tighter, prettier, or generally sexier. Okay? I like you both and there are going to be things you do that are better or worse than other things you do and some of those are going to be better or worse than what the other person does. For now I like you both; I'd like to keep seeing you and if we have more fun alone or together that would be nice as well. But having this sort of fun isn't a condition of us going out. If we keep dating then when we say no it is no, no matter what. Is that all okay?"

The statement was a matter of self-preservation rather than some high ideal -- and all common sense.

I might only see them two or three times more but I needed to keep that relatively eventless. Had Rosalee been content with just Fridays the dynamic would have been different though the rules much the same. Now I had an unforeseen tangle of string all around me where there should have been two balls orbiting me, gently bouncing against each other as they passed and keeping the astronomers busy.

As the girls absorbed my words of wisdom they came to the conclusion that it simplified things for themselves since there needn't be the level of one-upmanship that led them to a public park in the first place. By insisting on not raising favourites we stayed on level ground instead of playing King of the Hill.

They agreed.

"But what about me now? I though you had an idea!"

Rosalee; ever impatient, rather gorgeous, slightly annoying and yet still desirable, Rosalee! Ah.

"See what's happened while we've been talking?"

"It's thick again but it's not hard."

"Well if you want to feel it inside you we need two things. The first is to get it solid again and the second is to give it a good clean out."

I knew a piss would do the latter but tonight wasn't the time to prove pissing was natural, not dirty -- and not particularly erotic, unless that was where your fancies led you.

Instead I was opting for a good clean up.

"Fortunately you can do both at the same time."

"How?"

"If you suck on me like before you will help clear out any specks that are hiding inside and if you rub your tongue all around the outside you will clear that off too."

"And you'll be able to fuck me safely?"

"You'll be able to feel me inside you but it won't be as far as either of us might want and it won't be for long but you will get the idea if that's what you want."

"But you will be inside me? That means you'll be fucking me won't you?"

"Technically yes."

"Good. Tell me what to do."

Rosalee sank to her knees once more. Just a little more practise and she could be in great demand.

I held Hailey against me as we watched and traded smiles. She laughed, "Dinner, dance and a show! I thought that was only in Vegas."

"Well I don't know it that's available here. If you'd like another date perhaps you can think of something suitable for next Saturday."

"How about a motel room?"

I laughed. "Imagine a seventeen year old walking into book a room at a motel with a sixteen year old girl..."

"or two" came the muffled reply from below.

"Oh make it worse! I don't even know if there are motels in town that take that kind of trade but I doubt if they are around here. I can just imagine running into the owner who just happens to be in Rotary or something with your dads or my foster father. A phone call and the manager is opening the door to a couple of unhappy parents -- or three sets!," I directed the last to Rosalee who was doing "a splendid job".

"That is just right Sugar."

"I'll think of something safer."

"I'd settle for acceptable to our parents for the moment. We have time."

Less than an hour now -- what a statement!

Rosalee had done all she was going to be able to do. She couldn't reduce the sperm count to zero but she should have made any trace minute -- and hopefully in too small a quantity to be effective if it did move off in search of an egg.

I would have to control myself -- just give her a taste and move on. It wasn't just that I was eventually moving on myself -- I had the experience of a mother struggling to raise me and I wouldn't like that to happen to Rosalee.

"Are you still wet?" Rosalee stopped and checked. She was.

"Would you like to turn around and crouch down? Try not to get grass stains on your clothes -- or knees." I hoped I wasn't too late with the latter comment.

I turned to Hailey. "Would you help me?"

"Do what?"

"Fit me into position -- and stop me from going too deep."

A novelty for Hailey and yet another task from my fevered brow to arouse their senses.

I knelt behind Rosalee, cautious of my own pants, and lifted the back of her skirt out of the way.

I checked and she was indeed well-lubricated. Hailey knelt to the side and I wrapped her fingers around the base of the shaft. Little more than the knob poked out past her thumb and finger. Would Rosalee realise how she had been literally short-changed?

"Hold it steady there. Ready Rosalee?"

"Yes. Please, do it."

I moved my penis by moving Hailey's hand and felt the knob being coated in Rosalee's slime as was intended by nature. It moved into the docking position and we were ready to engage thrusters.

I eased myself into the virgin hole. If Rosalee was to be believed, she was my first cherry and I had to be thankful her hymen had already gone. Virginity is only a state of mind though; to me the act of allowing me to finger her to orgasm was as much of a transition from innocence (mo matter how knowledgeable) to carnal awareness, perhaps awakening. The physical act we now performed was far less significant.

Of course not everyone viewed matters that way.

I moved forward until Hailey's hand touched against Rosalee's pussy and began to push into my belly. I longed to keep going but I wouldn't be where I was now if I didn't have some self-control.

Out again, just as slowly, listening to Rosalee's quiet whimpers.

In. A forceful thrust that squashed Hailey between our bodies and allowed me some semi-forbidden depth, then out and Rosalee complaining at the sudden emptiness. I slid my thumb in and fucked her with that a few time. It was an inadequate substitution for both of us, no matter how she would have delighted in it before. I stopped, caressed her and helped her to her feet once I had stood.

"Rosalee you feel so nice inside, I really wish we could have made love; not just a fuck in the open like that."

She cuddled into me and gave me a big kiss.

I had intended to help Hailey up but while Rosalee had me occupied Hailey must have decided that fingers weren't the only things that needed cleaning.

If Rosalee did a superb job beforehand, Hailey was exceptional -- possibly with the incentive of a sweet taste treat when she licked me all over.

I eventually got her to stop and helped her up while Rosalee was re-buttoning her top. I thanked Hailey as well, tucking myself away before Rosalee decided to start a new round, and then I made sure that both girls looked tidy.

"Shall we go back inside now?"

Rosalee was eager to. It would prove a victory of sorts in front of those who knew her from last night. I expected more complaint from Hailey but apparently she decided that victory had been hers out in the park -- and it was a victory that hadn't involved a competition with anyone else.

"I'd like a last dance with you and I think I should powder more than my nose. Can I have my panties please?"

"Sure, for you and you. Are you game enough to carry them in and not put them on until you get to the ladies?"

"I am if you are," challenged Rosalee.

"Where can we carry them?"

"Your tops can hang over the outsides of your skirts. Put them behind your waist band."

"They might fall."

"That would be part of the risk."

"I notice you don't have to take any risks."

"Sorry -- other tasks, other risks."

"Yeah? Like what?"

It was not even remotely tempting to say "taking out a vicious murdering son of a bitch". Some things you never said even if you knew they would be taken in jest.

People remembered the strangest things and that is why I knew nobody would worry about these girls. When it came time to think back it would be "Roger Torrent -- oh yeah, remember he was screwing two bitches at the same time. What a guy!"

If it hadn't been that though there would have been something else; perhaps the slipped foot that caused the car to go through a plate glass window. I'd have found, have made, something happen.

The girls changed their minds. They put their heads together for a second and came to an agreement. They wanted more fun; risk equalled discovery; discovery equalled no fun until they were old maids.

I said I quite understood their position and offered to help hold them steady while they dressed.


The guy on the door looked at our stamps. "Hardly worth coming back. You are supposed to stay here, you know that?"

"We went for something to eat and the waitress lost our order after we took ages to get seated."

He didn't really care -- he might even have seen us enter and leave the park -- but an admonition had been given so the management could claim to be "policing the young people" and a plausible excuse allowed them to deny there was ever a cause for concern. It was classic "Don't ask. Don't tell!"

Inside the reception was different. Hailey and Rosalee went off on their way while I headed back to "the crowd".

"Where have you been?"

"Rosalee turned up unexpectedly and we wandered outside before there was a cat fight in here."

"You should have let it happen. It's been a dull night."

"You've danced with me three times Trevor, thanks!"

"I didn't mean you Kyra."

"Go on," commanded Kyra. "How did you calm them down."

"They are sensible girls who were able to work things out over a coffee."

"That was a big cup of coffee. No wonder they went to the little girls room!"

Kyra wasn't buying it and noticed a bit of grass on my pants leg. When no-one was looking she leaned over and picked it off. She held it below the table, twirling it in her fingers where only I could spot it.

I in turn managed to pass my hand near her face and noticed her eyes open in recognition. I was sure our next private talk would be interesting.

The girls came back and greeted those around us with no sign there was or had been anything unusual. Hailey came and took her place on my lap and Rosalee sat in a free seat beside us.

They had apparently agreed in the ladies room that whoever was officially on the date got to take prime place such as sitting on my lap, first dance, last kiss goodnight, etc. That arrangement meant the other didn't miss out but it also seemed they felt I was up to coping with the both of them on two dates a week! I decided I needed to put Mr. Pringle into his pine box and get out of here while I had the strength.

The conversation paused and we were suddenly the object of considerable silent interest. Kyra came to the rescue, giving us a chance to escape and the others a chance to talk about us behind our backs.

"Pete, since Kev apparently doesn't care to dance with me perhaps you'd like to ask me."

"Huh. Oh, sure Kyra."

Pete stood while Kev protested "that wasn't what I meant."

"Yes Pete?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.