Assassin - Cover

Assassin

Copyright© 2011 by Pescador del Valle

Chapter 6

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Ass, sass and sin. A young assassin does more than befriend people when he tries to get close to his targets. When I assumed my role as Roger Torrent in order to get close to some nasty people who didn't deserve to live I knew I would have a foster-sister. I just didn't appreciate that she would be the resourceful, stubborn type. (See blog regarding Mm content.)

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Day 12, Friday

It is said that the first casualty of battle is the battle plan itself. I didn't have any such catastrophes because I go in with an objective and a set of procedures to help me get closer to that goal.

To get onto Mark and Kyra's horizon I set up no less than three different paths before making my first approach and accomplished that milestone swiftly and without undue consequences.

However, in any situation where you use people like pawns you are apt to discover, like in Chess, that having moved them you find they've reached the eighth row and become queens -- able to move in paths you weren't intending, able to go further than you wanted, and suddenly powerful enough to threaten the king.

Anna was my first Queen; promoted by carelessness on my part and an unexpected attentiveness on hers.

She didn't realise the power she held and I had successfully curbed that for the present at least. It wasn't that she had power over me, though I enjoyed her lustful demands while they didn't interfere with my duties.

No, the power Anna held would manifest if she was careless about our extra-curricular activities. That would cause a variety of consequences that would severely curtail my freedom to work without interruption.

The next pawn was Rosalee.


Rosalee's mother had heard I'd accompanied Elsie to soccer so she called Elsie up and discussed me -- though I wasn't supposed to know that; Anna overheard them. I think Rosalee would have been mortified.

She was apparently reassured though as she dropped Rosalee off outside the pool hall where we had arranged to meet.

"Mom, this is Roger. Roger, my mother."

"Hello Roger."

"Hello."

"I'll be back at 10:30. Is that okay?"

The way she said it made it obvious that it would be. It was what she was willing to allow on a first date for a sixteen year old and if the other sixteen year olds thought it ridiculous they didn't have to deal with her as their mother. I was sure that Rosalee and her mother had negotiated the time well before Rosalee was dropped off and I agreed to the restriction.

As soon as the car was gone Rosalee grabbed my hand and giggled girlishly. "I've been thinking of you ever since we drove home."

I wondered what I had let myself in for!

We went inside and I contrasted her behaviour with Anna's as she sat and listened to me make a date with Hailey for the following night. I think she might have been anticipating watching Hailey bring Rosalee down a peg or two.

Actually, once inside, Rosalee seemed much more mature. I guess it might have been nervousness earlier rather than excessively high spirits. I introduced her and we started out playing doubles against some of the others. She proved to have an adequate eye if no other great skill with a cue.

Mark offered to show Rosalee how to improve her game and I bowed her away, deferring to the expert. He and she occupied one table for a while and I partnered Kyra for a game. It was natural enough for me to stand behind her and whisper strategies in her ear but if I had been overheard people would have found me making lewd suggestions instead.

At the end I got Rosalee back and played her one-on-one. The tuition had helped. Now she only needed practise, but at least she had an idea of what she was doing wrong.

Afterwards we stood back and watched the others play. I was standing behind Rosalee and she wrapped my hands around her waist. We were out the way between the end wall of the room and a table. Rosalee chose the moment when the play was focussed at the holes down the other end of the table.

She must have recalled the liberties we had taken in the car after soccer and decided I wasn't one to object if she misbehaved.

A hand, nominally hanging down beside her, moved between our bodies and rubbed over my crotch. The faithless thing responded and she squeezed it.

Well two could play that game and I made her shuffle forward a little bit so we were almost at the table. Now it was my hand that dropped to the hem of her not-so-long skirt and lifted it so I could rest my fingers against her panties-covered crotch.

I took it slowly, waiting for a "Don't!" -- verbal or physical. It never came. Rosalee didn't mind me rubbing her up the right way at all. I nibbled at her ear and blew in it and on her neck. Matters got too much for her and she suggested a walk.

Hand held hand as we excused ourselves and I only hoped my erection wasn't noticeable as such. It would have been an aid in the disguise I had proposed but that was in itself only a story and I could do without the stirring that would arise, and perhaps the harm that might occur to my relationship with Kyra if not Mark.

Rosalee wasn't particularly looking for a dark corner; her only requirement was solitude and I believe even that might have been negotiable.

"Don't you want to kiss me?"

"No," I said to stir her.

"Then what do you want to do to me?" The leer meant Rosalee trumped my bid.

"I want to hold your body against mine while I kiss you." It was as innocuous a statement as I could manage.

"And who is stopping you?"

No-one!

Rosalee was a messy kisser. Her saliva glands seemed to go into overdrive and though it didn't really matter that you swapped some spit when kissing, you didn't really want to drown in it. I took control and encouraged her to keep her tongue in her mouth not mine.

Of course then it seemed like I was excited by the events and she turned into a vacuum cleaner that tore at the very roots of my tongue. Did this girl have no experience -- or merely no control?

It might have been interesting to get a blowjob from her but I doubted there would be much other than that to her technique.

As a matter of self-protection I attacked her neck instead.

"Don't leave any marks. Mom would kill me!"

I hadn't intended to but maybe now I should get careless.

No. Inexperience and over-enthusiasm were no justification for revenge; even one so mild. Instead I rewarded her, stirring her emotions, stimulating her body. We found a darker corner and ignored the smell of stale urine -- there are worse smells and I could bury my nose against the remains of a liberal splash of inexpensive perfume.

Rosalee had not complained about my touching her through her panties. I turned her and pulled her back against me as I leaned against the wall. Now we could see any who came near while being only shadows ourselves if we remained still.

I cupped a bra-coated breast and kissed Rosalee's neck from behind. She responded as Anna had done, though more vocally.

"Shhh," I chided gently. "See what we can get away with without anyone finding out."

That might have scared some girls into moving back inside but I think Rosalee might have been ready for that sort of thing before she had even left home.

I slipped my free hand up the side of her skirt this time and then moved it across the waist band of her panties. With no pantyhose to restrict my movements it was simple to wrap my palm over and under her mound and pussy. Nicely wet! Much more than simply "damp" and her panties should be solidly starched when collected for the laundry. Let her discuss that with her mother if she wasn't smart enough to do something about them herself.

Rosalee shifted her feet apart and her knees buckled a little. My hand on her breast changed its grip to better support her weight and with the extra area for my lower hand I went exploring.

One finger checked the way was clear; two allowed me to support her weight from another spot.

I scissored my fingers inside her and Rosalee squirmed. I brought them out and used the coating to rub down either side of her prominent hood.

Rosalee gasped, "Yes, that's beautiful."

I continued.

With Anna I had tried to prolong her pleasure. With Rosalee I made no such attempt. It was an all out assault and I doubted that Rosalee would know any different. She came quickly and hard. Her body shook violently and still I worked her pussy.

With the crook of my elbow under her armpit to keep her upright, I covered my mouth lightly with her palm. I wasn't trying to suffocate her, merely muffle the cries somewhat. I was very careful to keep away from her teeth.

I sensed matters had peaked and slackened off the pace. A gentle warm down; caressing her outer lips, knuckling her muff, avoiding all the now super-sensitive spots.

As Rosalee resumed control of her legs I slipped my hand out of her panties and hugged her.

She turned around and I put up with the pain in my tongue. I moved a wisp of hair from beside her face and sneaked a sniff at my fingers. The scent was spicy fresh, not sweaty stale. It wouldn't be a punishment.

I ended the kiss and pressed my fingers to her lips -- just past the first knuckle so I offered a flat surface rather than the tips. Rosalee puckered and gave them a kiss.

I moved them back across that little bow and scraped some of the coating where her tongue would lick it off her lips. Fingertips now pressed against the opening to her mouth and she opened, not really thinking of where they had been.

I popped them in and even in the darkness could see Rosalee's eyes open wide.

"Do you taste nice?"

It was a far more personal question than she had ever had to answer and I could feel her gulp. Her tongue rubbed against the pads and forced my fingers against the roof of her mouth. She nodded with my fingers still in her mouth.

"Will you get some juices for me to try too?"

I was mean, taking advantage of her when she was willing to do almost anything -- and perhaps actually anything -- for me.

Her hand left my back and worked inside both skirt and panties waist bands.

"Get them coated all over -- nice and deep," I commanded. Rosalee bent her knees again and had to wriggle her arm a little further in but I could tell when she accidentally brushed her clit and when she pushed her fingers up inside herself.

"Wait!" I whispered urgently. "I think someone's coming. Don't move."

Really mean! Rosalee couldn't see, couldn't know I was bluffing. She stood there with my fingers still in her mouth and hers in her cunt and her heart pounding not only from her release but now from the adrenalin that fear sent spreading through her bloodstream.

Had her pussy contracted around her fingers? Did they rub inside her as I leaned her sideways to supposedly look past her?

"I was mistaken, they went the other way."

Rosalee had her hand out in an instant.

Getting caught with a boy in the shadows would have earned her a lecture on being safe at all times. Getting caught with her hand down her own pants probably would have added an extended grounding.

She raised her hand hesitantly and I copied her. Kissing the middle of the raised fingers, then swallowing them and cleaning them thoroughly with my tongue. My third distinct taste of pussy in a week -- fortunately all quite enjoyable.

"What about you?"

"Not now. I think we'd better go inside before they wonder where we've gone."

"But I won't have a chance later."

"Perhaps we can go somewhere else next week."

Asking for a second date while still on the first one could be considered a sign of insecurity -- or extreme self-assuredness.

To Rosalee it was a sign that I wasn't just fooling around -- no love 'em and leave 'em apparently.

If I'd wanted to get into her pants for my own pleasure I wouldn't have worried if the others were missing us. I certainly wouldn't have rejected her willingness to look after me.

"Where?"

"You know the town better than I do. Have a think about it and let me know in time for next Friday. Not too expensive but don't worry if it costs a bit. I haven't been spending my money on much recently, except for my car."

"You have a car?" Visions of back seat romps swam past her eyes.

"Not quite what you think." I held my hands apart, moving them around to show the dimensions.

"It is remote controlled. A hobby of mine."

"Oh!" Disappointment.

"Let's see how you look. All tidy? No adjustments needed?"

Rosalee considered and then did reach under to move some part of her panties.

"Good. Come on then." I pressed my lips briefly to hers and took my place beside her with my arm around her waist. No-one gave any sign as we rejoined them but later I got secretive grins from the other guys and a raised eyebrow from Kyra. Even Mark grinned at how easily I had covered my, or rather "Roger's", homosexuality. It would surely only be a matter of time before Mark went on a date -- with a girl!

I imagined him trying to cope with Rosalee's suction. I'm sure she wouldn't be getting fingered by him.

We didn't play any more eight ball; just standing together cosily watching the others until it was time to go outside satisfied us both.

Rosalee made sure we were ready before her mother came. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me, thanking me for a W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L night. Could she have drawn out the word any longer?

It was an insight into teenage girls and how two, at approximately the same age, could have vastly different levels of maturity. I was a bit sorry I'd gone as far as I had now. Rosalee might fall for me a bit harder than I had expected.

I accepted a lift home and Rosalee sat close beside me in the back, telling her mother about the Parental Version of the evening.

She thanked me for the night out and let her mother witness a very chaste kiss as she moved to the front seat. I hoped her mother had a cold or else that Rosalee's skirt had allowed the scent of her pussy to dissipate. Since no-one had turned to look in her direction or had sniffed I had to assume she was safe.

When I went in and found Anna waiting up I wasn't so sure that I was.

She wanted a report!


Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!

How the hell did I get myself into this shit? I haven't had this sort of problems before. Of course I hadn't used a foster-family with a horny sister as a long-term cover before. Generally I had the job finished within a week.

I exaggerate a little though.

Anna wasn't furious with me; I think "disappointed" better describes her state of mind.

I had given her a rundown -- on the strict understanding my kiss and tell would be between just we two. It didn't really matter if she didn't hold her tongue though. Being considered a sleaze by my peers wasn't going to matter and I could always convince Mark and Kyra that I now didn't have to worry about dating other girls as none were likely to give me the time of day.

The ground rules established, I gave Anna a simple dot point review of the evening as we sat together in the kitchen -- well away from her parents in the lounge.

  • We met outside the Pool Hall.

  • We played a few games.

  • Rosalee groped me as we stood watching so I did the same to her where we couldn't be seen.

(Anna frowned)

  • We went outside where I found out how much better a kisser Anna is.

(Frown fades to be replaced with a little smile)

  • We found a quiet spot where some tonsil hockey ended in my fingering her to a come.

(Serious frown now)

  • I made Rosalee taste herself and then got her to finger herself and let me taste her fingers.

  • We went inside until her mother came and I got a couple more kisses from her and suggested she work out somewhere nice for next Friday night.

There was quite a period of silence and Anna left to tell her parents she was going to bed. She gave me no clue that I was wanted in her room.

It was an easy enough decision on my part though. I had behaved in a manner where it might be construed that I had a low regard for Anna and the services that she had performed for me. If I didn't go to her room it might be further considered that the matter was confirmed.

If I did go to her room, Anna might reject me -- in which case she was rating my worth after I had lessened the insult. Or, hopefully, Anna would decide to forgive me -- once again it being her decision not mine.

I said my goodnights as well and advised Doug and Ma when they asked that my date had gone well and that Rosalee was a nice girl. Then I took a long hot shower (cold might have been better), wasting the water but enjoying the sharp needles turning my flesh lobster pink. It gave my foster-parents time to head into their own room.

Anna's window was closed and she ignored my scratching on the glass. There was no light and she could have gone to sleep or...

I tapped lightly three times. Still no activity. I tapped again, one every second, not stopping at three. If she was awake I was risking making her even more annoyed. It worked.

The window slid up.

"What do you want!?"

"Always you, Sweetheart."

"Don't sweetheart me! I'm angry with you."

"Can I come in and hear why?"

"Maybe you should stay out there and figure it out for yourself!" Still she moved away and didn't complain when I disconnected the screen mesh.

Anna sat on the side of the bed and watched me climb into her room. There was enough light for me to see she hadn't been crying; a good sign. Glistening wet eyes would have indicated she was as upset as she pretended.

"I guess you're unhappy I got into Rosalee's pants, or is it because I made her come?"

"You said you'd only kiss!" Anna still had the good sense to whisper. Another good sign! A truly angry girl might not have been so concerned with the consequences.

"I didn't go out intending any more. It was really as a result of not kissing her that it happened."

"Not kissing? But you said you did kiss."

"Come here; stand with me."

"I don't know if I want to fool around with you."

"You won't be. I'm going to be Rosalee and you're going to be me. I'm going to give you a lesson in what it is like to kiss another girl, or at least Rosalee."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.