Magic Fingers
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I found a sensual massage video of my mother's and it changed my life as it gave me a mission to give pleasure to others. Oh, I got a lot in return, as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"Yes? Are you here for Melody?" the woman asked.

Caught off guard, I stumbled out, "Um, er, yeah, I am, is she in?"

"Come right in, let's go back to the kitchen," and I followed her mother back and we sat at the table.

"She's not here right now. Are you the boy they call 'Fingers?' She said you were coming."

I figured the name was innocent enough to get by most moms so I told her I was.

"Well, it seems that you have quite a reputation."

I just sat there, a little stunned at what she might mean but still sure she didn't fully understand.

"Have you ever done your massage on a woman, a woman like me?"

It was like my heart just stopped. Shit, she knew what I did, even, no doubt why I was there. Then she went on.

"Melody and I are very close and she told me about how wonderful you made her feel. She suggested that I should try your services myself. I'm divorced and, well, my body doesn't get the use I wish it did and was hoping that I could persuade you to take on a somewhat older client, but one who is very far from over."

"I ... I ... Melody told you all ... and you want me..."

"Yes, I'd love one of your special massages," she said, standing up, adding,"You can see that I take care of myself, I'm still an attractive woman and, well, I know how Melody has rewarded you and can assure you that her mother will do everything to outdo her."

She said that as she was taking her clothes off, now to her bra which was now sliding down her arms. Well, she was right. She did look good and now I saw firsthand just where Melody got her big boobs from; her mother's were really big and looked really good. Her's were larger and not quite a firm but, oh, my, they were nice.

She was stepping out of her skirt as I got a few words out, "Um, yes, I guess if Melody told you and all and you're not mad, well..."

"Mad? Oh, Fingers, I'm thrilled you got my daughter off like you did. She was on cloud nine for days. You were all she could talk about and I knew I had to have you, too. She helped me get you over here, she won't be back until later tonight. So we have plenty of time. Have I got you interested?" she asked as she came close and put a breast in my face.

I opened my mouth to suck as my other hand went up for her other breast. Her hand settled on my lap rubbing me, palm down, over my very hard cock.

"So, Fingers, are we going upstairs for some fun?"

I pulled back and looked up and said, "Yeah, I ... you're really beautiful, I see where Melody gets her looks from," and she pulled me up and kissed me, then said, "That's a very sweet thing to say, Fingers, or should I call you Kyle, that's your name, right?"

"Yes, but you can call me either one," I told her as I followed her naked butt up the stairs as her glistening pussy looked back at me expectantly. At the top of the stairs, we turned left instead of right which led to Melody's room and went in the master bedroom where she turned to me and kissed me, tonguing my mouth as one hand went down to rub the front of my shorts.

Then she pulled off my teeshirt and unbuckled my belt and got my shorts down, also tugging down my briefs at the same time. As I was stepping out of my briefs, her lips slid around the tip of my dick and began to suck while I stood there with my hands in her hair.

It was my first experience with an older woman and she was masterful at sucking a cock. She licked all around the tip, then up under, and all along the shaft and finally took in my whole cock to suck up and down.

She looked up at me, smiled, then pulled back, leaving my dick wet with her saliva and stood up.

"How do you want to start, Fingers, with me on my front?"

I said that was fine, she had said we have at least all afternoon so I was planning on taking a lot of it just bringing her up to a frenzy before letting her cum, maybe even a couple of hours of my hand work. So, I started, as usual, on her temples and scalp, then working her neck and upper shoulders. I had developed quite a bit of upper body strength from doing this all the time because I really did a vigorous massage on the her shoulders and backs and legs, then, of course, a much lighter touch elsewhere.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.