Magic Fingers - Cover

Magic Fingers

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I found a sensual massage video of my mother's and it changed my life as it gave me a mission to give pleasure to others. Oh, I got a lot in return, as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"Oh, it's you, um, Lauren's brother. So it's you who Kaitlyn calls, 'Fingers.' Come in, I've seen you around at your sister's, I was over there about, oh, it's been maybe six, eight months ago."

I followed her upstairs to her room where she sat down on the bed.

"Tell me how you got started on this. Oh, and your name, I know Kaitlyn calls you 'Fingers' but what's your name?"

"It's Kyle and, well, I found a video on sensual massage and someone to let me practice on them, then Kaitlyn heard about it and she had me do her." I didn't want to say whose video it was or that the first one I did was my sister, so I left it at that.

"She says she likes you naked when you do your thing, this massage thing you do, is that what you want?"

I wasn't crazy, after all, so I said I did as she began pulling off her teeshirt.

"I guess we get undressed, right?" she asked as she reached back to unclasp her bra. I said yes and was pulling my shirt off as well when she dropped her bra off.

Let me tell you about Paula. She was just shorter than me at about five five and she had long, silky-looking brown hair, green eyes and a pretty smile. She was the same age as my sister and Kaitlyn, that is, sixteen, and she had beautiful boobs. They stood right our and had big, kind-of swollen-looking light pink nipples. They were nice-sized, at least as big as my sister's and she was 36-B, I know, I've looked.

Then she got her skirt off and began pulling down her pink panties as I was slipping off my pants. Lastly, she slipped her panties to the floor and stepped out of them to stand there while I finished.

She, like Lauren and Kaitlyn, was shaved nice and smooth and her pussy was really pretty, nice and plump. I lowered my briefs to the floor as she reached out to take my dick in her hand.

"You're younger, right? Like how old?"

"Fourteen."

"Middle school, you're like eighth grade?"

"Yeah, is that okay?" I asked not knowing what she was getting at.

"Well, you've got a hell of a reputation for a fourteen-year old. But, I like your dick, it's nice. How do you like to start?"

"You can lay down on your bed, it's fine because I can get to both sides of you and we'll just go from there. You can start laying on your front."

She turned over and I began, as usual with her temples and scalp. As I got to her neck, she moaned, "Uhhmm, feels nice, real nice," and reached over to take my dick in her hand. I worked her upper back and shoulders harder, really giving her a massage, then down one arm, hand and fingers, then over to the other side.

My hands swiped by the sides of her breasts and down her side to her lower back which I spent a good amount of time on relaxing her and calming her.

Then to her feet and toes, ankles and calves, going slowly, alternating between massaging her muscles and lightly touching and caressing her skin. I moved up to her thighs and she reached over for my dick again and, at the same time, widened her legs some.

I manipulated her thighs, then did light touches and soft swipes around on her thighs, dipping down to tease but not touch her pussy which I could see a bit from behind. She was very wet and bright pink.

"Can you turn over now?" I asked softly, not wanting to alter the mood, and she rolled onto her back and reached over to take my dick in her hand as I moved back up to rub her temples and forehead again.

"Your dick is leaking precum, Kyle, you must get pretty excited doing this, huh?" she asked as I moved to her neck.

"Yeah, well, I'm only human, right? My hands all over such a pretty girl as you, well, what guy wouldn't be excited?"

"Kaitlyn told me how good you are and what she gives you for your wonderful services. You must be a pretty happy guy?"

"I am but mostly because I'm making others happy."

"Well, you're making me pretty happy and I can't wait for you to get to where I really want you. But take your time, it's so good," she purred.

I did my usual, taking lots of time with many light and teasing touches, something many other guys might not do but something that the video really stressed and a technique that I tried every time to do. It sure seemed to produce results.

I was now taking small excursions down between her thighs, getting nearer her pussy each time. She spread open for me, eager for my touch in her most intimate and hidden place.

I could tell her breathing had quickened, mine had as well. Her hand stroking me certainly did help get my heart rate up as I went on with my routine.

"Oh, you are getting me so hot, this is so good."

I had one hand flat on her abdomen softly rubbing around in circles as my other hand ran along her thighs sometimes dropping down in between her legs close, now closer, edging near but not quite to where she was wanting my hand.

"God, that's so hot. No wonder Kaitlyn calls you, 'Fingers.'"

The hand on her abdomen I began moving down lightly grazing over her mound, just touching, even spreading some of the wetness there. She opened wider offering me full access.

My other hand's fingers began tracing softly around her pussy, not on it, not yet, that would happen soon but not yet.

"Oh, my pussy, touch my pussy, rub me there, god, Kyle, put your finger in, please, I want you to, I want to cum, oh, so bad," she pleaded. I knew it was going to be good.

But I wasn't ready yet even if she was. So, I teased her pussy some more, several minutes more as she wriggled and groaned and humped at my touches. She was wanting release more than anything but I held off.

"Oh, make me cum," she begged as her hands went down between her legs. That's when I put two fingers in her to fuck her fast as my thumb rubbed wetly over her swollen clit.

She began to buck and shake as she was overtaken by her orgasm, one of the most powerful I'd ever seen, only one of my sister's seemed stronger. She cried out and shook and shivered as I went on with her pussy. Now her hands were on her boobs, rubbing, pinching her nipples, on and on. It was the longest climax I'd ever witnessed.

Then, she just seemed to melt, her whole body relaxed as she groaned, "Oh, you ... you did the best I've ever felt. God, you are good. That was incredible and you're, what, fourteen? Man, you sure have learned how to make a girl feel wonderful."

"Thanks, I try."

"Boy, you sure do. Let's see what this can do?" she asked as her fingers wrapped around the shaft of my cock.

"I'll bet you're horny as hell by now, have you ever just shot off when you were doing this?"

"Yes, actually, the first time and I had my pants on, too."

"Oh, too bad, well, get up here and let me do something for you," and she had me lay down, then swung up, squatting over me, reaching under to steady my dick as she wiggled down onto it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.