Magic Fingers
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I found a sensual massage video of my mother's and it changed my life as it gave me a mission to give pleasure to others. Oh, I got a lot in return, as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Then, I felt her soft wet lips slide down over the head of my cock onto my shaft to begin sucking up and down. It was stunning, absolutely the best thing I'd ever felt in my life.

"Oh, my god, Lauren, that is so good, oh, man," I groaned as my hand went up to caress her butt while she slowly sucked me. Her pussy was right there looking at me; I had made it so happy that I was drawn to it once again. I moved my hand over to wipe my pointer finger along her damp slit which made her moan.

I had never felt so good. I've jacked-off hundreds, thousands of times. Even the first time I used soap in the shower to do it wasn't this good. As she sucked, I worked my middle finger into her and began fucking her with it. She was so juicy it was running down her thighs. My sister was so beautiful from behind like this. I'd always loved looking at the girls in Playboy, mostly concentrating on the front of them but now I was seeing my sister's lovely butt cheeks with her plump, juicy pussy lips winking out at me as I finger-fucked between them.

She now put her thumb and forefinger around the base of my dick, sliding them up and down while she concentrated her mouth and lips and tongue on the head. Oh, I was in heaven now, every lick around the tip, every suck on it was so, so good.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum pretty soon, that is just so good," I moaned softly as I put a second finger in her.

It was so intense, there was no way I could hold off ... I just cummed and cummed into my sister's mouth while she kept on sucking and I kept probing between her legs. It was incredible how far we had come in such a short time.

"Oh, that was so good, no wonder every guy I know talks about getting a blowjob. Lauren, you were awesome. That was the best thing that's ever happened to me, well, this whole thing is, actually."

Then, she lifted up off my dick, giving it one last lick across the tip which sent shivers across me and said, "Listen, little brother, you can give me one of your massages any time you want. I'll be happy to pay you back with a nice suck on your nice cock."

"I'll be glad to do it anytime, especially for that, it was awesome, I mean everything was, everything."

"So my little brother likes his dick sucked? Was that the first time?"

"Yeah, but it was just the best thing. I'll let you do that anytime you want, Sis."

"I take it you haven't had sex, either?"

Omigod, was she going to offer me sex, too, I mean fucking, my sister, my beautiful, sexy sister?

"Not yet," I answered with a grin hoping to persuade her into making an offer.

But, it wasn't to happen, not that day, anyway. It was getting later and we wanted to get back to normal for when our Mom came home from work. So, we quickly got dressed and went about our own things. We both had some homework and studying to do so I tried doing that constantly fighting off my own memories going back to our nakedness and fun earlier. But, like my dick, it was hard.

On the weekends, we knew we didn't have enough time to really enjoy each other but on Monday, we were naked and back at it with me giving Lauren a slow, sexy massage building her up to a terrific orgasm and then she would suck me off so sweetly. We did this every day, except for the days she had her period, then I would take the same amount of time on her body but just leave her pussy out of it. She always rewarded my dick with a nice suck, though.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.