Magic Fingers - Cover

Magic Fingers

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I found a sensual massage video of my mother's and it changed my life as it gave me a mission to give pleasure to others. Oh, I got a lot in return, as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Well, that made me feel pretty good. "Yeah, sure," I replied as I pulled my finger out from between her legs. Then, she surprised me ... she rolled over on her back.

"Do me like this, Kyle, make me feel good. Do it again."

There she was, there was no secret any more, nothing hidden from my view. Her boobs were beautiful, simply perfect. She was on her back but they stood straight up, round and full, topped with small, pink centers surrounded by swollen nipples even lighter pink. Then below, her pussy, plump, juicy-looking, clean and smooth with a groove right down the center. And she wanted another massage.

"Mmm, take your time, Kyle, I really like when you do it so slowly; it just gets me off so big that way."

"I hope you don't mind, but, well, I think you're really beautiful, Lauren, just as nice as any girl I've seen in Playboy."

"Wow, you really think so? That's so nice, Kyle, you're so sweet," she told me as she reached up and pulled my head down and kissed me. It was totally unlike any kiss my sister had ever given me, ever, ever. It had her tongue and everything and I was bound and determined to do everything I could to give her the best orgasm of her life.

So, I started back on her neck, underneath rubbing, getting her relaxed, up onto her temples which I could see did make her relax, then to her shoulders, I just knew those beautiful breasts were so close, my dick was so hard, but I went onto the top of her chest, rubbing with the tips of my fingers, just taking my time.

"Mmm, that's so nice," my sister moaned as my hands worked her shoulders, then onto her arms, kneading them, getting her to relax and enjoy my touch.

Then, I moved down to Lauren's feet, taking each one in my hands, rubbing her soles, manipulating each toe, then up to her calves, taking my time, just making her relax and feel good.

Up to her thighs now, still staying away from her pussy which I was watching intently memorizing how beautiful and super-sexy it looked. She spread apart some so I could get down to her mid-thighs and rub and caress with my hands and fingers, then, along her sides and back up onto her stomach and abdomen.

I took some brief excursions down to her lower abdomen, not yet getting where we both wanted me to go, no, that was for later, I really wanted her to be so hot and eager for my touch when I got to between her legs. But I went pretty close, close enough that she spread more open for me. Now I had a lovely view of her plump pussy lips with the wetness gathering there making her ready for my entry.

Moving my hands back up on her body, massaging and kneading as I went, also now using some soft touches and dragging my fingers lightly across her skin, I knew she was enjoying every second, just as I was.

Then I lifted my hands up off her, her eyes were closed at the moment, and brought the fingertips of both hands down from the air above her to give her the first touch on her nipples, just softly circling the puffy pink area around the poked-out center.

Her eyes shot open at my first touch, I don't think she was expecting it, then a smile drew across her face as she closed her eyes again. My fingertips continued to softly trace circles around her nipples as her breathing deepened. Now, I held my fingertips directly over the center of her nipples as my forefinger and thumb rolled her nipples in between while I varied the pressure from soft to a definite pinch, not to be painful but just short of that.

"Mmm, you really are good, Kyle," she moaned softly as I spread my hands now to begin doing her entire breasts. They were wonderful, so soft on the outside but feeling firm right under the skin, oh, my cock was as hard as it could be.

I so wanted to bend over and take on of those lovely nipples in my mouth but, well, I didn't want to take any chances. So far, it was massage, not sex, even though the massage was certainly intimate. But I did decide to gently lick across her nipples so I bent down and did it. She was quiet as I did, then I heard her say softly, "Mmm, suck them, Kyle, please," as her hand moved out as she pressed her palm against my pants front and rubbed my boner underneath.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.