Magic Fingers
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I found a sensual massage video of my mother's and it changed my life as it gave me a mission to give pleasure to others. Oh, I got a lot in return, as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Did you ever snoop around in your parent's room or in your brother or sister's room when you were growing up? I did and I'll bet you did, too.

I lived with my mom growing up and I did nose around in her room, especially in the recesses of her closet and, one afternoon, I found a videotape up on a high shelf under a stack of old clothes. It had a label on it that read, "The Art Of Sensual Massage: Women," and the label showed a man massaging a woman on a table, she was naked, and it described how by watching this tape you could learn how to bring sexual ecstasy to women and have them begging for more.

Well, do you think I watched that? It was twice that first afternoon I found it and for days after. For one thing, it was great to masturbate as I watched it. This videotape wasn't an animation using stick figures, no, it was with real, live people including real, live naked women. After all, this fourteen-year old boy had few opportunities to see naked women, like none.

And, since it was sensual massage, the closeups were rated with several X's, especially the clit massage and the deep fingering techniques. Oh, man did I spill a lot of cum over that tape.

But I also was intrigued by the whole idea of sensual massage bringing orgasms to women, really great orgasms. The video showed some of the women climaxing and it was beautiful, really turned me on. The heavenly look on their faces, the ecstasy, the peacefulness, the passion, the rapturous joy, it just made me want to bring that to women myself and, girls, of course.

I pretty much knew my mother was out but I did have an older sister, Lauren, who was sixteen, two years older. She didn't have a boyfriend at this point so I began wondering how to convince her to be my first subject to hone my skills on.

We got along pretty well and she was not the tattletale kind so I decided to just come out with it one afternoon after school while we were at the kitchen table having cookies.

"Um, I found a videotape Mom has about massage," I started.

"Oh, shit, you found it? Have you watched it?"

"Uh, yeah, you know about it?"

"Oh, come on, I've looked around Mom's stuff, too, you're not the first. And you watched it, huh?"

"Yeah, it's pretty hot."

"You're telling me, I've watched it lots and it's great to get off with. God, I guess I shouldn't be telling you that, huh?"

"Oh, that's okay, I've done the same thing. Have you ever had a massage like that, like is in the tape?"

"Oh, god, I wish. It looks so hot, I'd give anything for one of those."

Yes, my sister really said that. Here's what I said in response, "Well, I've been watching it, trying to learn just how to do it and, well, I'm kind of wanting someone to try it on."

"Well, good luck, Kyle. You're not expecting me to agree to something like that, are you?"

"It would just be something between the two of us, I'd never tell anyone. I just think it's so cool, I'd like to try it out and try to become really good at it."

"Well, they don't offer a degree in college for sensual massage but it might just be a handy thing for a young guy to know."

"You wouldn't have to do anything to me, I'd just practice what the video shows, you know to maximize the experience."

"Kyle, you are making me really horny talking about this, you know. I've watched that video hundreds of times and it always turns me on. I've wanted a massage like that so many times. But, geez, you're my brother."

"But you trust me don't you? And who else could I practice with? I really want to do it, to try getting really good at it."

"Yeah, I guess I trust you but, well, I'd be naked. What if you practiced it when I'm laying on my front?"

I was no fool, "Sure, that's fine," I told her.

"When do you want to do this? God, I can't believe I'm agreeing to this."

"Any time, even right now, I guess."

"Well, we can do it in my room, I'll get all ready then call you in, okay?" she told me and we went upstairs to our rooms.

I nervously waited in my room for what felt like ages but must have been only a minute or two, then I heard her.

Rounding the corner into her room I was met with a beautiful, curvy, naked apparition in front of me. I'd seen Lauren in a bikini, of course, and she was really hot-looking. And here was her naked butt, round and delicious looking.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.