The Feminization of Henry - Cover

The Feminization of Henry

Copyright© 2011 by Janno Jones

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Henry marries Sally, a woman with a dominating personality. He quickly finds he can't satisfy her, and in her frustration she turns to her mother, who knows how to feminize men. Before long Henry is a panty-wearing sissy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   TransGender   CrossDressing   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Voyeurism   Transformation  

After almost a year of strict training under his wife Sally's iron discipline, Henrietta the panty slave had very little of his masculinity left, poor dear. His body was soft and smooth from all the hormones that Sally's mother Edwina had injected in him every day, he had cute little breasts and soft, silky hair, and his mind was filled with thoughts of frilly things and bare-chested boys.

Sally could have gone all the way and scheduled Henrietta for surgery to remove that nasty man thing between his legs, but she found it so much more amusing to make fun of his little weeny, especially when it got all stiff when Henrietta was near one of Sally's strapping boyfriends, who paraded around with their shirts off and made Henrietta so very confused when he got short of breath around them.

Sissies are such delicate things, and Henrietta would often run crying to his room when he got teased too much, which always made Sally laugh even more.

After awhile, though, Edwina told Sally that it was time for Henrietta to get another little sissy friend to play with. "He needs companionship, dear," Edwina said. "The poor thing needs another sissy to talk about frilly things with."

"I know just the sissy for him," Sally said. "My friend Lucretia Dillon thought that Henrietta was so cute when she saw him, she asked me how to turn her husband Fred into a sissy. I gave her instructions on how to blackmail him into wearing panties, then slowly make him submit ever more to her will, then strip away his masculinity by injecting him with female hormones, then start spanking him on a regular basis. She tells me Fredi, as he's now called, is coming along nicely. I think it's time Fredi and Henrietta met."

Well, Sally and Lucretia arranged a little lunch date for their sissies. When the big day arrived, Lucretia brought Fredi to Sally's place, decked out in all his sissy finery. He was wearing a frilly pink tutu that showed his ruffly white panties and he had lots of pink bows in his golden blonde hair and of course white platform heels that made him mince about in a most feminine way.

Henrietta gasped when he saw Fredi, and he simpered, "Omigod you look adorable!". Edwina had dressed him in a frilly lavender outfit with stiff petticoats that made his skirt stand out like a tutu, and he had on the cutest red panties with bows and ruffles on them. He was teetering along on the highest heels, which made his sissy hips sway back and forth when he walked.

Well, in no time the sissies were holding hands and skipping away to Henrietta's bedroom where they took turns trying on Henrietta's sissy outfits.

Sally and Lucretia shared a drink in the kitchen and compared notes about the training of their sissies. "I spank him every day," Lucretia said. "I need to show him who's boss, the little sissy."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.