The Feminization of Henry
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by Janno Jones

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Henry marries Sally, a woman with a dominating personality. He quickly finds he can't satisfy her, and in her frustration she turns to her mother, who knows how to feminize men. Before long Henry is a panty-wearing sissy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   TransGender   CrossDressing   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Well, dears, it was a very embarrassed Henrietta Fitzwinkle who felt a bulge in his panties when he had to welcome his old boss Joe Dugan at the door of his apartment, knowing that Joe could see he was all flustered in his frilly maid's uniform. After all, he had known Joe in what seemed like another life, when he was a man named Henry Fitzwinkle.

Now, what was he? Not quite a woman, even though he was being injected regularly with frilly feminine hormones, but yet, definitely not a man. The idea of him being taken seriously as a man anymore was fast receding into the distance.

"Henrietta, you pathetic sissy, what are you daydreaming about?" said his wife Sally, interrupting Henrietta's musings. Just for good measure, Sally gave Henrietta a good smack on his jiggly sissy bottom, and said, "Get to work, you pansy, and serve us drinks in the living room.

Henrietta gave a sigh of defeat and wiggled away on his spike heels, blushing furiously that Joe Dugan, who looked surprisingly virile and handsome tonight, had to see him in such a frilly outfit.

Henrietta was a good little maid after that, bringing Joe and Sally drinks on a tray, and bending down just so, knees together and bottom out, when he stooped down to serve them as they sat on the couch nuzzling with each other.

Henrietta had some pangs of grief to see his former boss kissing his voluptuous wife, and even sticking his hand down her ample cleavage. I should stamp my foot and tell them to stop it, he thought. After all, she's my wife. I shouldn't let another man fondle her like that, even though he is amazingly handsome and virile and -- my goodness, I'm getting a bulge in my panties again!"

Henrietta tried to put those thoughts out of his mind, and said, "May I get you anything else, mistress?"

"You can get me a real man," Sally said, laughing. "You failed that test, honey, so I'm going to have to look for a man who can satisfy me."

"What happened?" Joe said. "I remember when Henry wore pants. It's obvious he hasn't done that in awhile."

"Oh, he was more interested in panties than pants," Sally said. "He was never much of a man to begin with, and my mother and I have pretty much shrunk his manhood down to microscopic size. I don't think he could get it up now for a woman if he tried." She giggled. "Let's do a little experiment and see, shall we?"

Well, the next thing poor Henrietta knew he was flat on his back on Sally's queen-sized bed, his wrists tied to the bedposts, his poufy skirt pulled up to his waist and his ruffled panties pulled down to his ankles, completely immobilized. Sally had stripped down to her bra and panties, a vision of voluptuousness that should have made any normal man hot and bothered.

Unfortunately, Henrietta was limp as a dishrag, and his tiny acorn refused to grow into a big tree no matter what Sally did -- which included rubbing her enormous breasts on his crotch, and even stroking him with her fingers with their long, lacquered nails.

However, when Joe took off his shirt and revealed his rippling pecs and bulky biceps, Henrietta's tiny acorn stood at attention right away, much to his embarrassment.

"Oh my God," Sally said, laughing loudly. "He can't get hard for me, but look what happened when he saw you with your shirt off!"

"What a pansy," Joe said, laughing. Just for fun, Joe decided to rub Henrietta's soft white thigh with his hand. Just one touch of that calloused, rough man paw and Henrietta quivered with excitement and even let out a moan.

"Look at him," Sally said. "He's all excited now."

"Wow, I didn't know I had that effect on him," Joe said. He rubbed along the inside of Henrietta's thigh, and Henrietta squirmed with pleasure. She bit her lip, wiggled her fat little bottom, and let out another moan.

Henrietta was excited but also thoroughly embarrassed. He couldn't believe his body was reacting this way, and he strained against the ropes binding him to the bed.

"Stop," he said, weakly. "Please."

"Oh, no, honey," Sally said, laughing. "We're not going to stop until we see your sissy cum spray all down your leg. I want to see how big a sissy you really are. Stroke him some more, Joe."

And Joe slowly worked his big man hand up Henrietta's thigh.

But that's a story for our next chapter.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.