The Feminization of Henry - Cover

The Feminization of Henry

Copyright© 2011 by Janno Jones

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Henry marries Sally, a woman with a dominating personality. He quickly finds he can't satisfy her, and in her frustration she turns to her mother, who knows how to feminize men. Before long Henry is a panty-wearing sissy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   TransGender   CrossDressing   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Henrietta awoke from dreams of frilly panties and pink cotton candy frocks and teddy bears and shiny stockings and kicky red high heels to find himself with a head buzzing with hypno-thoughts of bimbohood. The subliminal hypno tapes that his mother-in-law Edwina had made him listen to were turning him into an empty-headed sissy who wanted nothing more than to dress in frilly things and serve a strong woman.

"Okay, sissy boy," Edwina said, coming in to the room, her voice booming, her huge breasts spilling out of her tight, low-cut dress. "Time for your girly hormone injection."

Edwina rolled Henrietta over on his back and pulled his pink panties down, then stuck a needle in his jiggly sissy rump.

"Good!", she said, slapping Henrietta on his ass. "Another step on the girly road for you, sissy boy. Now, let's see how girly you look today." She pulled him out of bed and marched him over to the dressing mirror, then took his nightie off and examined his budding breasts.

"My, my, honey," she said. "You've got more than a mouthful now, don't you?"

Henrietta blushed to see his cute little round breasts perking up like a teenage girl's. "Why, yes," he said. "They seem to be growing."

"And look at your ass," Edwina said. "We're going to have to buy you a bigger size in panties, dear, because your cheeks are bulging out of your panties. That ass of yours has definitely gotten bigger, hasn't it?"

"Yes," Henrietta said. "I think it has." Then, caught in one of the mood swings he had been having of late, he got teary-eyed. His lower lip quivered and he said, "W-what have you done! I used to be a man, and now ... now look what you've done!" He collapsed in tears on the bed, kicking his feet and pounding his fists on the pillow, sobbing in the high-pitched voice he had developed lately.

Edwina could barely contain her laughter. "Now, now," she said, patting Henrietta's bottom. "I know it's upsetting, but you can't fight it, honey. You were always a bit of a feminine man, and Sally and I have just brought that out all the way. You'll never be able to satisfy a woman again, so you should just give up and give in to us. You'll enjoy life more as a sissy anyway."

Just then Sally walked in. She was wearing her usual work outfit -- a skintight suit that showed every bit of her curvy figure, with a jacket that buttoned tight around her waist and showed plenty of cleavage, along with high heels that emphasized the insolent sway of her hips when she walked. She curled her lip when she saw Henrietta on the bed.

"What is that pansy doing on the bed, when he should be dressed in his maid's uniform and doing his duties?" she said. She picked up one of Henrietta's fashion magazines and gave him three quick, hard whacks on his exposed ass with it, raising red welts on his pretty white ass.

"Get to work," Sally said. "Start cleaning this place. I'm having a friend over for dinner tonight and you'd better be ready to serve us! When I get back from work this place better be looking good, or you're in for some punishment, sissy!'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.