The Feminization of Henry - Cover

The Feminization of Henry

Copyright© 2011 by Janno Jones

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Henry marries Sally, a woman with a dominating personality. He quickly finds he can't satisfy her, and in her frustration she turns to her mother, who knows how to feminize men. Before long Henry is a panty-wearing sissy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   TransGender   CrossDressing   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Voyeurism   Transformation  

When Henry Fitzwinkle's wife Sally found him wearing her panties she lost all respect for him as a man, but he became her pet project. Her mother, a dominant woman named Edwina, had turned Sally's father Joe into a panty-wearing sissy, and Sally had always been curious about doing that with a man.

In Sally's profession as a lawyer she regarded most men as competitors, and she relished beating them in the courtroom and every other place she encountered them. Males were simply made to be conquered, she believed, and if you could totally emasculate them, so much the better.

The first thing Sally and Edwina did was to break Henry's spirit. They called him "Henrietta", ridiculed his small dick, and made him shave off his body hair and dress in frilly underwear and dresses when he was in the house. "He must be broken, dear," Edwina said. "Then you can mold him as you wish."

"Henrietta" was dressed in a maid's uniform that had a short skirt, a petticoat, and frilly underpants. He had on a wig, and was made up to have pouty lips and flaring eyebrows. Sally made him wear pantyhose and ultra high heels, and she also made him wear ankle chains to shorten his steps. He had to take mincing baby steps everywhere, and the heels made his ass swing back and forth when he walked.

Henrietta had many duties. He had to clean the house for Sally every day, and cook dinner for her at night. He did as he was told, because it gave him a strange thrill to be bossed by these two domineering women.

Within a week Sally had him trained to do many subservient things, but it wasn't enough.

"We've dressed him like a girl, but he's not one inside," Edwina said. "He needs some mental training. It's exactly what I used on your father."

"What do you mean?" Sally said.

"Hypnosis," Edwina said. "I used to have a business as a stage hypnotist, you know." I can rearrange his mind in no time. He'll be a quivering sissy when I get done with him."

Henrietta's hypnotic training started that night. When he went to bed in his pink frilly nightie, in his perfumed sheets with his stuffed teddy bear, Edwina made him wear headphones that played a hypnotic noise, with subliminal messages like, "You are becoming more of a sissy every minute," "You are a girly man," "You want to serve your mistress," "You are a bimbo slave," and more.

After a few days of this, Henrietta felt like his mind had been taken over. He could hardly manage a thought anymore about anything except panties, frilly dresses, and giggling like a bimbo. He found himself wanting to serve Sally and Edwina more and more. He was becoming more emotional all the time, and cried easily. He blushed when Sally called him a bimbo, but secretly he enjoyed it. He would get so excited each morning when he got to put on another frilly outfit, that he almost came in his panties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.