Busted - Cover

Busted

Copyright© 2011 by awnlee jawking

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My girlfriend and I have an open relationship, but there are consequences for cheating without permission... (Note that parts of this story have a high 'yeuk' factor)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   BDSM   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

Claire's Aunt Delia received a morning appointment with a hospital consultant to discuss the results of the day of testing she had undergone. To my surprise, she expressly asked for me, rather than Claire, to transport her and give her moral support. The reason she offered was that Claire was too much of a worrier. That I could understand.

So I ended up taking the morning off, and drove Aunt Delia to the hospital. The appointment was quite early but the consultant kept us waiting nearly an hour over the scheduled time, as is the wont of the self-important. When she was finally called in, Aunt Delia decided she'd prefer to go in alone. The appointment didn't take long, and it was only about fifteen minutes before Aunt Delia came out of the consulting room.

I automatically stood up, and she immediately grabbed me for a hug. As I wrapped my arms around her, she nestled her head on my shoulder and started sobbing her heart out. Assuming the worst, I just held her tightly, stroking her back.

Eventually she sniffled and looked up at me. To my surprise she was smiling.

"It's good news," she said. "They've found out what's wrong and they're going to fix it with a minor operation. All the worry of the last few months will finally be over."

I don't know what came over me, but I lowered my lips to hers and kissed her. At first Aunt Delia pulled back in shock, then she kissed me back, opening her lips so our tongues could joust. I became very aware of the soft, warm breasts crushed against my chest and Aunt Delia's natural redhead aroma, and suddenly my traitorous cock sprang to erection, forcing its way between our pressing crotches.

Aunt Delia broke away from me, breathless, with a strange look in her eyes.

"I'd better drive you home," I mumbled.

Aunt Delia looked like how I imagined Claire would look in 15-20 years time, a few wrinkles, a bit of breast sag, a bit of cellulite, a bit of a tummy, and her hair needed a bit of help to maintain its original color, but all-in-all she was still a very attractive woman. But having sexual feelings about Claire's aunt just seemed so wrong!

The drive back to Aunt Delia's home was awkward and silent.

"Come in for a coffee," said Aunt Delia, after I pulled up outside.

I was brought up to respect and obey my elders, and it hadn't been phrased as an invitation, more like an order, so I couldn't really refuse. And coffee didn't seem to be what was on offer anyway, because as soon as we were through the door, Aunt Delia grabbed me for a no-holds-barred kiss.

"You've been so kind and considerate that I have to show my appreciation," gasped Aunt Delia when we eventually surfaced for air.

She sank to her knees, and before my brain had time to kick into gear, she had my cock out and was sucking it. It didn't take long before I was rock hard. Aunt Delia stood up, and grasping me by my erect cock, tugged me into her bedroom, where she started sucking me again.

I wouldn't have been a gentleman if I hadn't reciprocated, and very soon we ended up sixty-nining on Aunt Delia's bed, pants, jockeys, skirt and panties discarded randomly over the floor.

Aunt Delia's pussy had a little landing strip of neatly-trimmed, graying reddish pubic hair, unlike Claire's newly bald pussy, but other than that the two were remarkably similar, the shape and structure of their vulvas, the way their pussy lips engorged and reddened with arousal, the way they tasted almost the same, although Aunt Delia's juices were possibly a fraction more tart. Using my intimate knowledge of what pushed Claire's buttons, I quickly had Aunt Delia moaning with pleasure and thrusting her hips back at me. That didn't mean I didn't take the scenic route though, kissing and licking every inch of her pussy, and trying to force my outstretched tongue as deep inside her as possible.

For her own part, Aunt Delia was a very proficient cocksucker, licking and sucking the head and frenulum until I was close to orgasm, then breaking off to stroke her tongue along my shaft and suck my balls.

Aunt Delia came first, bucking her hips and emitting a low throaty sound, almost like a snore, as soon as my tongue touched her clit. However she didn't immediately reciprocate, suggesting she wanted another orgasm before making me cum, and that was fine by me. After letting Aunt Delia recover for a while, I started tackling her clit in earnest, in turn teasing it by tracing little circles round it, then barely touching it with the tip of my tongue, then giving it a long, hard full-length tongue-lash, before finally sucking it into my mouth and gently raking it with my teeth. Suddenly Aunt Delia was bucking and making that unique sound again, coming even harder than the first time.

She evidently decided I had now earned my reward, as she sucked and licked the head of my cock hard, while pumping the shaft with one hand and gently massaging my balls with the other. I warned her that I was about to cum, but she continued unabated and moments later my throbbing cock jetted my seed into Aunt Delia's willing mouth and down her swallowing throat.

As I was leaving Aunt Delia's house, she gave me a farewell kiss.

"Thanks for everything," she said. "You're a good man and Claire's very lucky. If she ever fails to appreciate you, I'd snap you up in an instant."

My sated cock gave a salute of appreciation.

"But you'd better make it soon," she continued in a whisper, "because I probably won't be fertile for too much longer."

That certainly sent me packing with an inner glow!

As soon as I got to work, Claire pulled me into a passionate kiss. After we parted, she had a thoughtful expression on her face. I realized that, having missed out on coffee at Aunt Delia's place, Claire had probably tasted a remnant of Aunt Delia's pussy juice. Fortunately she didn't ask about it.

Aunt Delia had already phoned Claire with her good news, and Claire ordered me round to her place that night so she could show her appreciation in her own way. She cooked me a special meal. Actually any meal cooked by Claire on a weekday night was unusual, but this time she pulled out all the stops. She was very close to Aunt Delia, and she was really grateful I had been there in her time of need.

It was while we were cuddling on the sofa in post-prandial bliss that Claire pulled her surprise. She got out her cellphone and pulled up a photo: you could clearly see it was my cock in Aunt Delia's mouth. Okay, I might have been able to argue that it wasn't my cock, since cocks can be pretty difficult to tell apart, but it was clearly Aunt Delia's face. To squash any chance of protestations about identity however, Claire then brought up another photo. The quality wasn't brilliant because it relied on the reflection from the mirror on Aunt Delia's dresser, but that was unmistakably my face, and my tongue conjoined with Aunt Delia's pussy.

"Busted!" exclaimed Claire gleefully, and at that point I realized I had been set up.

Sex that night was very vigorous and enjoyable!

I was rather worried because last time I had probably gone over the top with Claire's retribution, although she hadn't used the safe gesture to stop me. But over a fortnight had passed and I was starting to wonder whether Claire had forgotten. That notion was rapidly knocked on the head.

"Friday night, 7pm, my place," Claire instructed, "and clean your insides."

That meant my ass was scheduled for attention!

I arrived at Claire's apartment bang on 7pm. She let me in, then ordered me to go into the bedroom and strip. Next I was ordered onto my hands and knees on the bed. Claire tied a blindfold over my eyes so that I couldn't see.

I felt my ass being lubed, invading fingers forcing the gelatinous substance deep into my anus. Next I felt something rubbery being pressed against my sphincter. At first I thought it was a dildo, but as I tried to relax my muscles to let it gain entry, I realized it was larger than Claire's strap-on.

It took a lot of concentration and effort for me to relax enough for Claire's concerted efforts to force the object into my tight passage, and when it eventually slid in I felt very full inside. The device narrowed, giving my sphincter some more needed relief, and when I felt a broad flange pressing against my ass cheeks I realized the invader was a butt plug. Rhythmic sensations and the sound of air puffing told me that it was an inflatable butt plug, but strangely it only seemed to be inflating in one direction, directly against my prostate. My cock grew very hard at the sensation.

That wasn't the end of it, though. Some sort of metal device, seemingly attached to the butt plug, was pressed against my perineum and locked into place. Then there was a 'click' as something was switched on, but I couldn't tell what.

Claire then had me lie on my back, my head propped up by pillows, and my wrists were bound to the bedposts. She slid a pillow under my ass, offering some protection to the butt plug against any weight which came to bear on my hips.

Claire asked me for a safe gesture, and I knew that meant I was about to be gagged. I chose the Vulcan greeting, knowing it mildly irked her because she couldn't perform it herself. Then a ball gag was strapped in place. Claire asked me to scream so she could check the noise level, and that ramped up the tension even more because I didn't know whether Claire seriously intended to torture me, which I well deserved after what I had done to her last time, or whether she was just messing with my head.

Deeming everything satisfactory, Claire climbed on the bed, straddled my hips reverse cowgirl style, and with practiced ease, lowered her pussy onto my more than ready cock. She fucked me quite athletically, taking my whole length on every stroke, and I was enthusiastically thrusting back up at her. It was only a few minutes before Claire reached orgasm, squealing as her muscles spasmed around my cock. On the point or orgasm myself I thrust up hard, but I didn't cum. I groaned with disappointment into the gag when Claire dismounted, my cock feeling the chill as the air started drying her anointing juices.

I felt the mattress move as Claire got off, then she left the bedroom, shutting the door behind her. I badly wanted to cum and I could feel my cock was still rock hard. I wondered how long Claire was going to leave me, and what she would do to me next.

A few minutes later Claire re-entered the bedroom, got on the bed and mounted me again, normal cowgirl style. This time she fucked me slowly and deliberately, taking my full length and rotating her hips to grind her clit against my crotch. It was the sexual equivalent of Ravel's Bolero as she slowly and inexorably mounted towards her climax. In my desperation to cum I tried making little nudges upwards with my hips, but despite being right on the edge I couldn't quite get there. Claire squealed and spasmed her way through another orgasm, then she dismounted and left the room again. I was starting to get a serious case of blue balls from the unrelieved build-up of cum.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.