Busted - Cover

Busted

Copyright© 2011 by awnlee jawking

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My girlfriend and I have an open relationship, but there are consequences for cheating without permission... (Note that parts of this story have a high 'yeuk' factor)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   BDSM   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

I had been well and truly busted. My girlfriend, Claire, had caught me in the stationery room trying to suck the tonsils out of the cute little red-haired temp she had hired for the week. Knowing my weakness for redheads, I wouldn't have put it past Claire, who was the office manager, to hire one deliberately just for that purpose. Claire herself was a redhead, a very pale ginger, almost a strawberry blonde, whereas the temp was a full-blown, in-your-face brilliant red.

Claire gave me a knowing smile, a wink, then closed the door behind her so quietly that the temp didn't even know we had been discovered. I continued snogging her face off for as long as she reciprocated. After all, I'm a gentleman and she was clearly enjoying it. It's not as though we were about to fuck or anything.

Claire and I have a complicated relationship. It's open, provided that we warn each other in advance. If we cheat by not informing each other, we get to punish the offender. I regret to say I've been caught out rather more often than Claire, or perhaps I'm too ready to confess my sins.

I'd marry Claire like a shot but she insists we keep a distance between us, including separate apartments. As I said it's complicated, but it seems to work and Claire and I have the most mind- blowing sex-life, always fresh and innovative.

I had needed help finding some legal forms and the temp had offered to help. She was struggling to reach a box on a high shelf and I sort of pressed against her while trying to help her. I was overcome by the delicious natural scent all redheads have, and when she turned to face me, her plump breasts cushioning nicely into my chest, it seemed the most natural thing in the world for me to lower my head and lock lips with her. What was I to do? I couldn't exactly ruin the moment by ringing Claire on my mobile and telling her I was about to snog the temp.

Claire let me suffer for half a week before putting me out of my misery.

"My place, tomorrow night, seven pm," she ordered, "and make sure you're completely clean shaven down below."

"Do you want me to clean my insides out?" I asked hopefully.

"That won't be necessary."

In a way I was disappointed. That meant I wouldn't be getting my favourite punishment, Claire raping my ass with her strap-on dildo. The dildo fixes securely over her clit so she gets stimulated while thrusting into me and it has a curved shape so it rubs my prostate. Claire cuffs my hands behind me and even without any penile stimulation I end up ejaculating while Claire has a nice little orgasm too.

Thursday evening I arrived at Claire's apartment, freshly shaven down below. I like to keep myself bald down there because it feels so sensuous but it's quite a lot of effort to shave and wax regularly and I often have some short stubble.

Claire let me in, shutting the door behind me. In the middle of the room was the frame of a wooden-slatted bed, one slat missing from the middle.

"Strip then lie face down on the frame so your cock and balls dangle through the gap."

Claire used a full set of restraint equipment on me, cuffing my hands behind my back, tying my torso securely to the frame with cords so I couldn't move, then stuffing a ball-gag into my mouth and blindfolding me. I was very uncomfortable on the hard wooden slats but perhaps that was deliberate.

When shuffling sounds came from underneath me I deduced that Claire was manoeuvring under the frame and my guess was proved correct when she used her hands to coat my cock and balls liberally with some sort of gunk. Shortly afterwards my cock and balls were threaded through the wide neck of some sort of jar. I imagined that in other circumstances a jealous wife might well be inserting her cheating partner's cock into a jar of acid, but I knew Claire would never do that to me. The jar was supported so it was pressing firmly against my groin, then Claire sealed the rim against me with masking tape.

"I'm going out. When I come back I'll bring dinner. Chinese okay?"

I managed to nod my head.

"Are you quite comfortable there?"

I wanted to tell Claire how hard the frame was and ask for a blanket to lie on, but the ball-gag prevented me from speaking.

"Good. See you later. Enjoy!"

Shortly afterwards the door slammed and I was left alone with my cock and balls coated in gunk and dangling into the unknown. My poor shrivelled cock felt about an inch long.

Long minute followed long minute and absolutely nothing happened except I tried to shift position occasionally so that different bits of me were pressed against the hard slats of bed frame. Suddenly something inside the jar touched my cock. Instinctively I tried to pull my cock away, but I was powerless to move. Whatever it was started crawling on my cock. Another joined it, then another and another until I thought I could feel at least half a dozen crawling on me.

Whatever they were, they seemed to be feeding on the gunk. It was the most revolting feeling I had ever experienced, and yet as the gunk was eaten away I started getting the sensation of miniature pieces of sandpaper massaging my cock, which unwillingly responded by growing hard, increasing the sensation.

When one of the creatures crawled onto my balls and started massaging them with its sandpaper, the feedback from my straining erection caused my groin to tighten, then suddenly I erupted, spurting ropes of cum into the depths of the jar. Normally when you cum there's some sort of constriction round your cock; a pussy, a mouth, a hand, a rectum. With no such constriction it felt as though torrents were gushing through my piss-tube, possibly most copious ejaculation of my life.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.