A Lucrative Business - Cover

A Lucrative Business

Copyright© 2011 by niteowluk99

Chapter 4: The Final Ordeal

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Final Ordeal - Based on the inspiration given me by a true related tale, of how a prim and proper couple who's wife did not like sex became a slut and cuckold to a very business like person.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Size  

Next day at 1 pm; as instructed Mary and Bill; presented themselves as naked as a jay bird; at the entrance to the main entertainment barn. Only this time as they walked along the row of cabins the other occupants came out onto their respective veranda's and openly watched the naked highly embarrassed; couple slowly walking passed.

Although embarrassed Bill could not help but sport a hard on which waved about like a miniature flag pole; even in its cock cage and Mary found her cunt was making loud clear squishing sounds she was so wet. Of course only Mary could hear her cunt squishing so; no one else could hear it; not even Bill walking by her side.

With rising in-trepidation; Bill finally mustered enough courage to knock loudly on the entrance door; as the door slid slowly open, both Mary and Bill had difficulty adjusting to the dimness inside; so they took tentative steps through the door.

As their eyes adjusted to the gloom they saw a raised platform in the centre of the hall with banked seating on two sides. Suddenly as they stood their wondering what they had let themselves in for; another door opened to their left and the same people who had silently watched their progress from their cabin to the hall entered and took various seats around the raised stage. As if in a dream they seemed paralysed and unable to take another step forward when the trance was broken by John's appearance and he told them to go up onto the stage.

As they neared the stage; their eyes now accustomed to the lower light levels; they saw what appeared to be a divan bed and an unusual looking contraption. It was like a coffee table but it had a cut out on one end and it seemed like a restraining strap across its middle. John now told Mary to lay on the divan and motioned for bill to kneel at the end of the table where the cut out was.

Making Bill lean forward; he was adjusted so his cock cage hung in the cut out and the strap fastened him securely to the table. Then cushions were pushed under his chest raising his head until he could clearly see the divan bed. Around them there was now a stunned silence; as John seemed wired for sound because as he spoke his voice resonated around the hall; as he explained for Bill's benefit what was about to happen.

"Bill your wife is a slut and cannot get enough real cock; but your poor excuse for a cock was never going to satisfy her craving for hot stranger's spunk!" John announced, "So she will now become the centre piece of a fuck festival where she will satisfy as many men as I see fit; of course all these men will have much bigger cocks than your weak excuse for a penis!" John continued. "But fear not; because each cock she takes will have been prepared by you and also cleaned by you afterwards; and just so you don't feel left out some of those cocks will use your own boy pussy too." He declared.

Bill was speechless; but Mary managed a little giggle at the thought of taking a number of large cocks for she had now become a genuine big cock loving whore and would do anything to have one throbbing away in her cunt. With that John; clapped his hands and suddenly Benny stepped forward and without ceremony he slammed his cock into Bills mouth; holding his nose pinched closed to make him open his lips wide enough to breathe. The limp cock slipped between his lips and tasted a little strange to Bill; almost with an earthy taste until he recalled that Benny liked anal sex more than frontal sex.

Within seconds the cock began to twitch and thicken as it began to harden; as it hardened the strokes became harder and quicker and in an instant it was gone and John watched as his own wife now lying on the divan simply turned over on to her hands and knees; in docile acceptance of this stranger's cock. He heard her grunts of Yes, yes; rather than see her actions because within seconds of Benny's cock vacating his mouth it was full again of a man's cock he had never even see before let alone met.

He endured the rising screams of passion coming from his wife as he dutifully prepared the next cock that was going to penetrate her; Just as he began to enjoy sucking the stranger's cock in his mouth it was gone and he looked towards the bed and saw that Benny was no longer fucking his wife's arse; no Benny was nowhere to be seen. What Bill did not know was that having dropped his first load deep inside his wife's arse; Benny was at that very moment positioning that same still hard cock at the entrance to his own boy pussy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.