A Lucrative Business - Cover

A Lucrative Business

Copyright© 2011 by niteowluk99

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Based on the inspiration given me by a true related tale, of how a prim and proper couple who's wife did not like sex became a slut and cuckold to a very business like person.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Size  

Exactly an hour after they had arrived back at the motel, they now walked from their cabin towards the two large barn shaped buildings that formed the entertainment block and the restaurant. Mary was wearing the short flared skirt and the very tight and almost see-through white blouse, however Bill was the more exposed as he walked stark bollock naked as instructed, secretly he hoped and prayed no one would actually see him.

As he walked the cool evening breeze seemed to play around his testicles and he began to feel the tell-tale tingle of his cock becoming aroused and he tried his very best to think of anything that was not sexual as he walked, hoping to keep his prick from stiffening and embarrassing him even further. It did not help him to know that his wife was naked beneath these two flimsy bits of cloth and that shortly she would have to perform for her new master and lover, although part of him wanted to watch this there was also part of him that wanted to whisk his wife away and keep her safe; Bill already knew which one would win and that soon he would watch her take another man's cock and he just hoped that it was much bigger than his own.

As he approached the entrance to the building with his wife in tow, his heart sank for he saw John talking to a large tall black man, and he could only imagine what they were talking about. Instantly he thought of the fact that his wife normally a particularly religious woman had over the last two days thrown most of her moral beliefs out the window and he could not help but wonder if one of the major stumbling blocks was about to join those morals, would Mary actually take on a black cock or would she baulk at the idea and try to do a runner.

When Mary saw John talking to this black man, it never entered her head that they were talking about her or the fact that she may have to allow this man, this stranger, to actually have access to any of her holes he chose and that she would have no right to refuse because if she did she was bound to face further punishment from her master and lover John. Slowly now Bill opened the door and stepped aside to allow his wife enter first and quickly followed up behind her, the fact that Bill was normally a gentleman meant this did not appear strange to Mary, however she did think it was an opportunity for her naked husband to hide his body behind her.

No sooner had the door opened and closed, then both Mary and Bill was able to hear part of the conversation, and it was clear that John had been selling the idea of this man actually fucking Mary because they heard, yeah man, are you sure her cunt is so tight, because I want to make the bitch scream like a witch on hot coals. And John replied if this isn't the tightest cunt you had this year then I will let you fuck her husband's arse free of charge, and I can't say fairer than that. Half turning John just waved his hand in the direction of the main Hall and to Bill this was a sign they were to continue into that hall.

Mary and Bill never did see the exchange of the £200 that John had just sold Mary for, and shortly after entering the hall they both stopped dead in their tracks for in front of them in the centre of the floor was an old dirty double mattress, and this was sat upon a large plastic sheet. Just as Mary's courage began to desert her, she felt the hand of John on her shoulder and he turned to her and told her simply to take care of business. When she claimsed she did not understand what he meant by this, John simply slapped her across the face and told her your business is fucking now get on with it.

At this the large black man suddenly came up to her and yanked flared skirt towards the floor, instinctively Bill stepped forward to intervene but a heavy punch in the solar plexus from the black man had Bill doubled over in pain. Totally ignoring him, the man began to probe at Mary's cunt with his big black chubby fingers, he lacked all forms of dexterity and was like a virgin schoolboy bundling his way through and his manners were not much better as the demanded that this bitch remove the top and let him get at the tits that cost him so much.

Mary knew better than to refuse and with a look of anguish and scorn, on her face she looked towards John to be rescued, but in return all she saw was John laughing at her. Reluctantly she began to undo the top but Leroy the coloured guy was too impatient and he simply grabbed at the material and tore it from her body, again Mary looked towards John for help and received absolutely nothing back.

Leroy now stepped back and slowly began to undo his trousers, before sliding them down his legs quickly followed by his underpants. An impressive 9 inches of dark meat hung between his legs and it wasn't even slightly hard yet, as he finished removing his trousers and underpants, Leroy ordered Bill to come over and have a closer look at a real man's cock. Fearing further punishment by refusing Bill moved closer and stood literally inches away from this black one eyed trouser snake, when suddenly Leroy grabbed him by his hair and ordered him to suck this cock until it was hard enough to fuck the bitches brains out with.

Even before Bill had managed to open his mouth he felt Leroy's cock pushing against his lips, and as impatient as ever Leroy was demanding that as a fucking cuckold he do as he was told pretty damn quick before he lost complete patience with him and decided to batter the fuck out of him. Even without the threats of violence towards Bill the idea of sucking on this black cock was sending his head into a massive turmoil, as part of him wondered whether it would taste the same as a white cock and the other part of him wanted to reject these orders and get him and his wife well away from this scene.

Never really being a brave hero, Bill simply opened his mouth and accepted his duty, he found there was very little difference in taste between white and coloured cock, the only difference he found right now was that this big black cock was making him choke as it hit the back of his throat. It took a few seconds to realise that he needed to breathe through his nose when the cock was rammed home. Bill was mighty relieved when Leroy decided that his cock was hard enough to fit into Mary's body, so without a single word he pulled it out of Bill's mouth and swaggered in his approach towards Mary.

He turned Mary onto her hands and knees and delighted in telling her that as a bitch in heat she was going to get fucked doggie style and that he was going to as he put it bore out her cunt to a nigger size and then he was going to do the same to her arse while her weenie cocked husband would be licking out the black baby making seed deposited in her cunt by Leroy. Kneeling behind Mary, Leroy indicated that the only form of foreplay she was going to get worse when he rubbed his cock twice up and down the length of her cunt crack, and then he forced the head beyond her cunt lips and having located the entrance of her cunt he slammed the full length up her in one thrust. Poor Mary almost screamed the roof down by this suddenly assault on her cunt, but how quickly her body betrayed her as by the third thrust the pain was gone and sheer pleasure pursued, so much so that she was pushing back to meet his thrusts while raising their head as if baying at the moon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.