A Lucrative Business - Cover

A Lucrative Business

Copyright© 2011 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Based on the inspiration given me by a true related tale, of how a prim and proper couple who's wife did not like sex became a slut and cuckold to a very business like person.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Size  

John McGuire was a ladies man. In every aspect of the definition he was a man who could charm the ladies out of their knickers as easy as changing his shirt, of course it helped that his equipment was larger than average in fact his member was twice the length of an average cock. His cock fully erect stood a proud and hard Ten and a half inches, but more than that it was almost two and a half inches in circumference.

It was not only the fact he was so well endowed but also he had the unique knack long since lost to most men of actually listening to women and even more important of hearing what they said. A few years ago he met up with a very rich widow and soon had her as his extra lover and when she passed away being fifteen years older than him she obviously repaid his kindness by leaving him all her money.

After much debate John bought a small motel of twelve cabins in the edge of the new forest in rural Hampshire. At first trade was slow then he hit on the idea of offering wild and lusty weekends to swingers and love lost women. He advertised the motel as the acronym WOMAN, Wyevale Open Moor Accepting Nature. Slowly word had spread and now nearly every week end from spring to early autumn his motel was fully booked and not just by women wanting his services.

He found that he seemed to attract more than his fair share of cuckold males wanting to see their partners taking such a massive member and paying over the odds to witness it too. It was Ryan John's friend who jokingly mentioned he should be charging well-endowed single men for the chance to come and screw these horny women. The germ of that idea festered away until he had built up a squad of twenty suitably endowed and trusted friends who he could rely upon to perform and yet would still pay handsomely for the privilege.

This is the story of one of those weekends and of a new experience that John was to undertake and begin to love.

Bill and Mary had met early and become man and wife at the age of 23 and 18 respectively, but because of Mary's stout upbringing she saw sex as dirty and only to be done for procreation, so she had almost trained Bill not to demand it, in fact over sixteen years of marriage they had sex less than twelve times and always strictly in the missionary position with the lights out and nothing kinky either. Not that Mary would really know what kinky was, for she was not even sure about foreplay.

A friend of Bill's at work had told him about this place where the scenery was magnificent and as a weekend getaway it was ideal, but for the life of him he could not remember its name but it was somewhere near the new forest and advertised on the internet. He told him that it included a choice of self-catering or full board and for Bill the clinching details were that there was excellent fishing nearby.

Not exactly being a computer novice but not technically minded either Bill, thought he would try to search the internet to discover the location and see if it appealed to him and Mary, but he located WOMAN instead, yes it had all that his work colleague had said but what intrigued Bill was the specials he read about, but never enough information to openly say it was swinging or wife sharing.

The other thing which with hind sight was strange was that it did not give booking details only an email address to enquire through. So Bill sent an email of to Woman@lifechanging.com (NOT A REAL E-MAIL ADDRESS) and was surprised to receive an automated reply asking for photographs of the couple likely to be attending. It also asked some rather personal questions like male and female statistics, likes and dislikes as well as standard questions like how long would the pair of you want to stay and if you had a referral from an existing customer.

Poor Bill was a bit naïve when he replied to this message, he wrote back giving Mary's statistics as 42D 28 36 and his own as 40 40 44. Her likes he listed as sewing and anything to do with the local church and his own as fishing and reading, they would like to stay for a week and a colleague at work had mentioned the place but could not recall its name or prices but did tell him it was on the internet; however he did include a recent picture of himself and his wife, not as intended naked but one taken at their local church's last outing so it was fully clothed and all proper.

John chuckled when he saw the e-mail from Bill, but he was taken with the photograph and decided he wanted to take this woman and make her his slave to his ten and a half inch trouser snake. So he decided to play along and sent back a reply not mentioning the real purpose of the centre he owned and sure enough Bill signed up and booked. On the drive down to Hampshire the conversation between Bill and Mary at times began to get a little heated as Mary wanted to know why it had to be a Wednesday to a Wednesday booking as it would mean her missing helping clean the church something her and her mother Ruby always looked forward too.

She also warned Bill that she would not put up with him disappearing fishing all the time although secretly she did not mind as it allowed her to concentrate upon herself and the things she liked doing. So you can imagine they were hot and bothered by the time they arrived at Wyevale Open Moor, Bill quickly booked in at the farm style house and was told his cabin was the last one in the line. He was impressed with the look of the place for the farm house reception was sandwiched between two adjoining large style barns which served as restaurant and entertainment venue so they would be lots to do.

John the owner having booked the couple in offered to show then to the cabin and he walked slowly in front of the car, down the line of cabins and indicated Bill should park off to the right on the opposite side of the road to his cabin. Bill thought this was strange as surely he could have parked beside the cabin just to unload and then move his car but John explained that no vehicles were allowed to park even for a short while beside the cabin in case of damaging the Eco systems that maintained the cabins integrity. This was not true but sounded convincing enough to achieve the required outcome.

It allowed John to casually chat for longer whilst Bill was busy unloading the car; something that in the end even Mary was glad about.

Initially John spoke to Mary through the car window and the conversation was pretty light and general, sensing he interest increasing he suggested that he showed her the scene from behind their cabin and opened the door of the car for Mary to exit by, as he led her to the side of the cabin, his hand rested in the small of her back as he seemed to guide her to his will. For Mary she could not explain why but ever since she began speaking to John she had begun to feel butterflies in her stomach and suddenly found her cunt begin to gently itch and lubricate.

John was a perfect gent as he led Mary away, but his plan was running so smoothly he allowed himself to smile; now he was very gently stroking the small of Mary's back as they walked and when they reached the back of the cabin, John deliberately stood in front of Mary and told her to close her eyes. When she did so he gently pulled her to him so tight she could definitely feel his large cock inside his trousers against her thigh and then gently whispered to her that she could open her eyes and take in the view.

Sheepishly Mary opened her eyes and gave away her true feelings as she automatically stared at the semi hard mass in John's trousers; that is until John coughed and pointed off to the distance where the new forest formed a perfect contrast to the lowland farmer's fields. As Mary followed his lead and began looking out over the countryside John slowly moved behind her and moved up so close to her butt that once more Mary could feel his semi hard cock, he felt the weight of Mary settle back against him and he knew he had her where he wanted her, now the problem was Bill and how to reduce him to the subservient cuckold. But with years of practise John was ready for the next phase of his seduction, he slowly allowed his hands to slide gently up the sides of Mary until they contacted the sides of her breasts and then they were gone. The action had its desired effect as Mary aloud an involuntary gasp to escape her lips.

Now without any more contact John turned and walked slowly back towards where Bill was just finishing unloading the car, as he anticipated, Mary hurried along to catch up to John. Not only that be she was literally trying to renew the contact between the pair of them, she did not even seem to care when Bill was around. John now moved his attention to Bill knowing that denying Mary the attention she craved would drive her nuts and as the old saying went; 'leave them alone and they will come home wagging their tails behind them'

Turning to Bill John asked about his fishing skills and almost challenged him to a fishing duel, only the fishing John was referring to had nothing to do with wet slimy fish. Then when he saw that Bill had taken the bait he suddenly changed tact and promised the challenge would take place within 24 hours but for tonight they were to be his guest at an evening meal. John even produced a sexy looking dress for Mary which would prevent her from wearing a bra as she wore the strapless number. He laughingly told them he had contacts in the industry and they were literally knock offs from the last years fashions but in reality it was part of the deal the designer had to be allowed to practise his particular kink with the women seduced by John.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.