The Making of Mistress Wright
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by niteowluk99

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - How a fem-dom came to be, from a bullied ugly duckling to a beautiful confident swan with attitude. What started as fantasises about revenge begin to take on a sexual deviation and leads ultimately to her becoming a fully-fledged fem-dom.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

It was about three weeks later that Jemma bumped into John Baldock, just as she was coming out of a shoe shop, John Baldock thought that it is his lucky day because when they literally bumped into each other his hands made contact with Jemma's breasts and if anything he managed to delay removing the for about 30 seconds. Apologising John pulled what he thought was a masterstroke for he invited Jemma to come out with him for a drink, which she accepted. Parting they both went off in separate directions but as Jemma walked away her mind was already planning out how to take revenge upon him.

As Jemma began to think about John Baldock invitation, she began to plan her revenge, initially she just wanted to humiliate him the more she thought about it the more she was determined to sexually dominate him and turn him into a prize wimp. In their minds eye she saw how the meeting would go, all polite and sweetness in the pub with idle small talk and then towards the end the implication that they should go somewhere more private and if the chance arose that privacy would be at her home. From there it would not be hard to entice him into the bedroom and to persuade him to remove his clothing then he would be in for a surprise she thought.

The day before her meeting with John, Jemma scoured the Internet looking for a local sex shop from where she could buy a few things that would be handy. She wrote out a shopping list that would have been the envy of any full-time pervert, including items to be brought such as, handcuffs, bondage rope, nipple clamps, cock restraints, and the thing that she wanted most of all a large size strap on dildo. It turned out she was quite lucky that there was such a shop literally within 10 min of her home and the prices of the items that she was looking for seemed a very reasonable, so dressed in very casual clothing she decided to pay a visit.

Jemma was surprised how confident she felt about entering a shop of this type but she did not hesitate as she approached the front door, entering she was surprised to see it was not as she had imagined a pokey little shop, instead it was a brightly lit well laid out Aladdin's cave of sexual excitement. Confidently she actually walked freely around the shop ignoring several of the older men that seemed to be browsing the magazines and DVDs, she thought to herself that this must be the only form of excitement nowadays as they were probably passed real sex.

She was surprised but occasionally by the younger good looking men in the store, as she could not imagine why they would be referring to erotic material like those that she passed. Just then she entered the section marked as BDSM and began to look for the items she required, she was a little taken aback by some of the items that were on offer, for example the internal spiked cock restraints that must have been extremely painful to anyone who wore it let alone getting a hard on with it on. In fact she was tempted to replace the one she was looking for with this but aired on the side of safety and caution and selected a less fearsome model.

Slowly her shopping basket began to fill with the items that she required but she just could not find the one thing that would complete her revenge and that was a mouth gag, one that would force the person wearing it to keep their mouth open and accept whatever was put into it. Suddenly out of nowhere a youngish looking man was beside her asked if he could help, Jemma took a chance and told him that her husband and her wanted to play a few games in the bedroom and that he wanted to be tied up and unable to do anything except accept whatever she chose to put in his mouth, businessman know where she could find a mouth spreader.

The man pointed out that something like that would be upstairs in their medical speciality section, and offered to show work where. As she agreed to go with him she felt is hand in the small of the back guiding her towards the staircase which led to the upper floor, as they went up the staircase the first thing she noticed was that there was advertising boards which indicated the use of video rooms upstairs and she was surprised to see the variety of videos on offer. Almost collapsing back into reality she suddenly felt the man's hand had slipped and was now underneath her skirt on her backside and she turned and smiled at him before warning him to remove his hand forthwith or she would start screaming rape.

The man gestured with her that it would be hard to prove rape when she had willingly come into the establishment without any force or collusion and being a woman on her own it would imply that she was willing for the sexual act. Almost out of instinct Jemma turned slightly towards the man and suddenly threw out her hand and grabbed the man by his testicles and squeezed as hard as she could. The man instantly froze and look shocked as Jemma quietly told him that she would bust is balls if he ever tried that again with her without being invited to. The man quickly nodded and removed his hand, now with a respectful gap between them they finished climbing the stairs and he showed her to the medical speciality section.

After selecting the final items that she wanted she began to walk back down the stairs and saw the same man standing at the bottom of the stairs, he was clearly looking up towards her hoping that her skirt would give him a Flash of her cunt. Jemma smiled as she slowly and deliberately lifted the front of her skirt and gave him a deliberate Flash of her wet panties. Just then she saw film advertised as fem-dom delights, suddenly she had an idea and she indicated the man that he had just flashed to, to come up the stairs with her and when he approached her she pointed to the film and asked him if he wanted to see that one.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.