From Candace to Candy
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2011 by Ving Too

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - His sister becomes his sex toy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Well, now it's time for school. Candace and I go to a small high school, not private, but because we are so rich, it is not exactly public either. The students have been screened by my fathers' security teams; they are all exceptionally bright, well mannered, not prone to causing trouble, and to add ice cream to the pie, all are very good looking. There are 40 students, 20 boys and 20 girls. When the school was larger it had state champion quality teams in boys basketball, girls volleyball and girls gymnastics. When my dads security teams took over they decided to try to continue that tradition; so 12 boys and 12 girls were rather tall and the other 8 girls were the gymnastics team and the cheerleaders. Candace was among this group. The other 7 boys were there for their smarts; geniuses all, but a couple of rungs higher than Nerds. Everyone in school had social skills and we all played nice together, as it were. Me? I was the good looking son of the rich man and was tolerated by the school staff. I was an okay student and would have done well at any other school, but because of the other 7 guys there was no way I could compete. The same with basketball; to short for back court, to uncoordinated for frontcourt.

Candace, as I mentioned is very intelligent; she started school when she was 4 and then skipped 6th grade, so she was a 14 year old junior; me being her 18 year brother who was a senior was a constant irritant and source of much kidding.

Candy and I pulled into the school parking lot and sat for a moment. She was dressed in her new outfit; a pair of 3 inch heels, black stockings held up by a flaming pink garter belt and straps, her new white panties with the stretchable leg bands, a pale pink tiered miniskirt that just cleared the dark band of her stocking tops and a tight red tee shirt exposing her now deflated nipples. When hardened they will be the first thing into a room followed by Candy a good inch later. We looked around us, the other students were headed to the doors; they were all wearing jeans and shirts of varying styles. What Candy was wearing was rather different, to be understated. We both knew that if she stepped out of the car there would be no going back; she would be alone on an island with only me to rescue her and I was the one who put her there in the first place. She still had her safe word and I waited on her decision.

"I can not believe I am going to do this," Candace spoke suddenly as she turned to me, "I can not believe I am going to step out of this car and announce to my fellow students that I am a slut and I love to fuck and suck cocks and pussy. But you know what James? I am a slut who loves to fuck and suck cocks and pussies, so why shouldn't they know? Like you said, I should be proud to be a slut and I am. And, god damn it, I am sooo fucking wet thinking about what you are going to make me do while we are at school, because I want to do it too."

And with that she opened her door and stepped out making sure that she gave anyone looking proof that she was indeed wearing gartered stockings and that her pussy was covered by white shiny panties. I quickly got out and joined her; together with our heads held high we walked into school. During the ride to school I had decided on a course of action and now put it into play. I put my hand on Candys ass, like I had done in the bookstore, and guided her to the principles office. We tried to ignore the looks our fellow students gave us as we walked down the hall.

Phineas K. Bastereo was our esteemed principle. A failed professor, he turned out to be an adequate administrator. He was in his fifties but fit and trim. The security teams had done a screening of the school staff as well as the students; they were all fit and healthy, the teachers were excellent and the support staff well qualified. As with the students, they too were all good looking. I asked his secretary if Candace and I could speak to him before homeroom started. She rang his office, and a few moments later she led us in. We walked by her with my hand still on Candys ass and I saw her raise her eyebrows when she noticed where my hand was as we walked past. I also saw her eyes glance at what Candy was wearing. She was shaking her head as she closed the door.

"Good morning Dr. Bastereo," I started right in, "Candace and I had an epiphany over the last few days and have discovered several things about ourselves. The things we discovered are a part of us; it is who we are. So we have decided not to hide them while we are at school. I come to beg you and the school staffs indulgence in this; so Candy and I can continue to grow and not have to lead two different lives. And at the same time the school can use, how shall I put this? our proclivities I guess, to make this an even better school."

"Excuse me, did you call her Candy? He referred to you as Candy," the principle broke in, "you hate to be called Candy," he directed to her. We exchanged glances and I nodded to her

"That is a part of the epiphany, as James called it," Candy began, "I have had a long time desire to be submissive to my step brother James and over the past couple of days that desire has turned into reality. As part of that reality I took on the persona of Candy, a wanton slut that craves cocks and pussies to fuck and suck. Also a part of that is to dress like a slut." And with that Candy raised her skirt up to her waist.

"You can see I am wearing a short loose skirt that barely covers my gartered stockings. It allows anyone easy access to my pussy and ass, and gartered stockings look especially sexy as I walk or fuck. This is what I will be wearing to school from now on."

She hooked a finger into the leg band of her panties and pulled them away exposing her pussy lips.

"James was smart enough to realize what kind of panties I needed to wear and we bought tons of these with the elastic leg bands; that is so a hard cock can easily slide past them and more readily fuck my pussy and ass."

Dr. Bastereos mouth dropped open and beads of sweat formed on his brow. I could see him trying to engage his brain into some coherent thoughts. I laughed to my self and decided to pile on

"Also, Dr. Bastereo, Candy likes to be spanked, paddled and flogged. She has several pair of nipple clamps and loves to use them. To wind up, we have discovered that Candace likes to become Candy and as Candy she is a total sex slut and a mild pain slut."

The good doctor took out a handkerchief and mopped his forehead as he sat down behind his desk.

"And, uhh, um, how, ahem," he cleared his throat, "how is this ah ... proclivity as you call it, going to help the school?"

"You can use Candy as an incentive to the students to make them better students," I replied, getting a wide eyed look from both of them.

"Candace as Candy is a sex toy, and I always share my toys. So in exchange for allowing Candy to dress and act like a slut she will do anything with anybody who raises their grades. The better the grades the better the standing of the school; the better the standing of the school, the greater the glory for the teachers and staff; the greater the glory of the faculty and staff the better the resume looks and so on, but you get the picture I am sure."

"What ... what," Dr. Bastereo tried to speak, once again clearing his throat, "what would you have me and the staff do?"

Candy had never left her skirt down, she was still standing with it raised to her waist and he was having a terrible time trying to concentrate. His eyes kept glancing at her stocking covered legs and panty covered pussy, I could see one hand moving under his desk and could easily imagine what he was doing.

"Actually nothing," I answered, "just let Candy be Candy and ignore her and the activities around her. Of course if it becomes a distraction in class that can be stopped, and even punished, if the teacher is up to it." I laughed, as Candy looked at me, the thought just jumped into my head.

"Just make an announcement over the P.A. during homeroom that the school is implementing a new incentive plan for students to get better grades, and if they want to know what that incentive is they should talk to me. You can speak to the teachers and staff and tell them about Candaces new persona as Candy, and inform them that they are free to indulge themselves with her also; both male and female staff. Now why don't you put that hardening cock of yours to good use, fuck Candy and lets seal the deal."

I put my hand on Candys ass and led her over to the other side of Dr. Bastereos desk. She knelt in front of his chair, unzipped his suit pants and pulled out his growing dick. She put her mouth on it and began to suck and tongue it to its full hardness. When it reached its full length she stood, turned around and sat on his lap. As she did she guided his cock beneath her skirt and around her panties leg band and into her wet and ready cunt. The good doctor just sat there rather stupefied, Candy did all the work; rocking back and forth and raising herself up and down, craving to get all the different feelings her actions aroused.

I watched my step sister fucking our principle. Of course my cock got hard so I unzipped my pants and stepped over to them. I took my hard dick out of my pants and began stroking it as I watched Candy throw her ass down on his cock repeatedly, grinding her hips down onto his lap. I aimed my cock at her face so I could cover it when I came. As my first wad hit her right cheek she came too. With a high pitched whine she groaned out her orgasm as I continued to spray her face. The principle came then too

"OH MY GOD CANDACE," he squealed.

He started moving finally, bucking his hips up and down while shoving his cock even deeper into her pussy, exploding his seed into her cunt. Candy groaned again as she felt his cum coat her pussy walls.

The fucking couples noise drew attention and the principles secretary and the female office clerk entered his office. They froze stiff when they saw my cock in my hand and Candy sitting on his lap with cum all over her face.

Dr. Bastereo noticed them and I had to give him credit, he didn't drop a beat

"Ms. Benson," he said to his secretary, "would you please call the faculty into my office before homeroom. And Ms. Dunn, would you please inform the staff that I would like to speak to them also."

The two women still couldn't speak, they just nodded and backed their way out of the room, their eyes never leaving my still hard cock or Candys slime covered face.

Candy stood, raised her skirt and readjusted her panties. She patted her panty covered pussy and said

"Thank you very much Dr. Bastereo, I needed that fuck bad since James wouldn't touch me this morning. I'll try to keep your cum in my pussy all day so I can think of you every time a little dribbles out and makes my panties wet."

"Ahhh, ahh ... well, umm, ... I guess you quite welcome Candace, and I thank you for helping me with a problem I have long had."

"Dr. Bastereo, you have to start calling me Candy, Candace is the good girl who studies hard and pays attention in class, I am hardly her when I am fucking the school principle in his office and the help walks in on us." She giggled and continued

"And what is this problem, you had that I helped you with."

"It's rather embarrassing."

"No secrets from us, Dr. Bastereo," I piped in

"You've fucked my step sister in front of me and two other people, you've seen me cover her face in my cum, now what can be more embarrassing than that?"

He looked at us both, then down at his shoes; a few moments later he lifted his head and spoke

"My wife died 4 years ago and I haven't had sex since. And to top it off I go to bed at night thinking about you teen age girls and your young tight bodies and pussies as I jack off."

Candy smiled at him

"I am very sorry to hear that you have gone so long without sex, but with James' permission I'm sure he will let me fuck you anytime you feel the need for a 'teen age girl with a tight young body and pussy," and she giggled again.

"That is fine by me, Dr. Bastereo," I said, "anytime you want to fuck Candy just call, and that goes for out of school too," and I handed him a card with our home phone number on it.

"Why thank you, I don't know quite what to say."

"Just tell the teachers and staff not to worry about Candys exploits and all will be fine," I grinned at him, "and by the way, her mouth and ass are available for you too."

I put my hand back on Candys ass and escorted her out of the room. We passed the teachers and most of the staff on our way out, greeted in silence, but every eye in the room was looking at my hand on Candys ass as we walked by.

With a school of only forty students we didn't have a very big faculty or staff. There were 10 students in each grade, 5 boys and 5 girls and we each had our own room. There were three teachers for each grade; math/science, arts/ humanities and social studies. Each had one hour with social studies 2 hours.

Besides Ms. Dunn the office clerk and Ms. Benson, Dr. Bastereos secretary, there two male custodians, a female nurse, a female counselor and four lunch room attendants, all relatively young females and all good looking, now that I think about it. I will have to tell dad to thank his security teams for having such wonderful foresight. There were the 23 people on staff plus the 40 students who by the end of the day would know Candys and my true self.

We went to our respective homerooms where we waited for the teachers to come back from their meeting. When my teacher, Mr. Oakley, returned he stared at me for several moments then finally said

"James why don't you come to the front of the room and make your announcement."

"Hi all, hmmm ... didn't think this would be this hard. Ahh, okay, here goes." And I cleared my throat, now I knew what Dr. Bastereo felt like.

"You all know me and most of you know my step sister Candace. Well, we have discovered a new us, as it were, and we are not going to be shy about being the new us. Candace is now Candy, you should all call her that and the sooner the better. As Candy she has discovered that she likes to fuck and suck cocks and pussies." I heard an audible gasp from my classmates.

"She is a slut and will dress and act like one. Her pussy, mouth and ass will be made available to every boy in school who ups their grades. If you are a C student and start getting Bs or As you get to fuck Candy anywhere you like." A near riot broke out as everyone in class started talking at once.

Mr. Oakley banged on his desk with a rubber mallet, his usual tool to quite us down or get our attention. The noise finally abated and he motioned me to continue

"The 7 boy geniuses, and you know who you are; since your grades can't go any higher, you can fuck Candy any time you want as long as your grades don't go down. For the girls, if your grades go up you can use Candy too if you so desire, or you can fuck a male of your choosing. If you would rather not partake in any of this, for every grade you raise I will give you $5000 dollars. For those of you who are all ready straight A students you will receive $10,000 dollars if your grades don't go down. There are our usual Friday tests, any grades that get better from then on you will be rewarded starting next week. We are doing this so you keep in mind your studies while at the same time Candy will make no effort to keep her skirts from exposing her gartered stockinged legs and her panty covered pussy from your eyes. Oh, one last thing, Candy is a squirter, so if you plan to fuck her or eat her, be sure to bring an extra set of clothes." And I laughed.

Now I was greeted by total silence. They had a lot to think about. I asked Mr. Oakley if I could leave to go to the other homerooms to make my announcement, he told me they were expecting me and I left to go to Candys room.

I entered and her teacher, Ms. Haver, indicated the front of the room and I went there to begin my little speech. I looked at Candy and realized she still had my cum on her face, it had by dried by now and no longer shone in the light. My little speech got the same response, utter chaos followed by utter silence. Then one girl called out

"Candace how can you be a whore like that?"

"I AM NOT A WHORE!!! I AM A SLUT" Candys voice cut through the room. She joined me at the front.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.