From Candace to Candy
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2011 by Ving Too

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - His sister becomes his sex toy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We woke up mid morning the next day. I rang down to the servants house and asked that breakfast be served in about an hour. I hustled Candace into the shower, telling Candy that we couldn't play; I had a big day planned for us. And that of course set off a round of what? and why won't you tell me, and I don't care if it's a surprise, which finally ended with several swats to the ass cheeks and a gesture towards the shower. Point made, game, set, match; for now anyway.

I went through Candaces' closet again and found a pretty sun dress for her to wear. It was pale yellow and would highlight her blonde hair I thought; that and it was see through in the sunlight and was quite short. In her lingerie drawer I found a pair of bikini style red panties that had elastic around the leg bands. I picked up a pair that didn't have that and looked at the two of them. I placed both on Candys' bed and went to take my own shower.

While I was bathing it dawned on me that being a teenage boy I never paid attention to clothes shopping, or clothes even. What fit was about the only criteria. But now that I was going to have a beautiful girl dressed like a classy slut on my arm I thought it would behoove me to make an effort to look, ahhh, well, if not good at least not as bad. I looked in my closet, shrugged my shoulders and went back to Candaces' bedroom. She was out of the shower and was standing nude by her bed looking at the two pairs of panties I had laid out.

"I want you to wear the red ones, but I want you to put the other pair on for a moment; I want to check something."

Candace put the lace banded panties on first. I walked up to her and slid a finger between the leg band and her thigh and where it edged her pussy. It was a snug fit with no give. I picked up the red ones and when she finished taking off the lace ones I handed them to her. I was getting hard watching her nonchalantly covering and exposing her ass and pussy with very sexy panties. When she had the red ones snuggly in place I put my finger underneath the leg band again. They too were snug, but because of the elastic there was lots of give.

"Interesting." I said aloud, although I meant to say it to myself because:

"What's interesting?"

"Nothing"

"James, you make me put on two different pairs of panties, stick a finger in them, run it around my very sensitive skin and have nothing to say about your conduct?"

"Candace and you too Candy will have to realize at some point that curiosity kills the cat. I have my reasons for doing things and if I want you to know those reasons I will tell them to you, otherwise it is none of your business. So let me make this perfectly clear, please stop asking me questions. To show you that you may not want to know the answer to your questions; I was checking out the different leg bands on those panties. You can get a finger and especially a cock in between the leg band of the elastic ones much easier than you can with the other. I want you, my lovely slut, easily accessible to any and all cocks that will come your way. Part of that accessibility is not having to take off your panties when you want a cock in your pussy or ass. I also like the idea that those men will think that you are so hungry for a cock, any cock, that you will wear panties that you don't have to take off just so they can fuck you easier. Now, does that answer your question?"

It was rhetorical. From the look on her face, in hind sight she did indeed not want the answer. But the Candace in her was too smart.

"Then why wear panties at all?"

"Because I have a panty fetish, because I think it's more humiliating to show your panties than your pussy and because you are a slut not a whore; in my mind a slut wears sexy panties and shows them off because the teasing turns her on, a whore shows off her bare pussy because she's in a hurry and wants to get it over and done with."

And of course Candace couldn't let it go.

"Why do you think it's more humiliating to show off my panties than to expose my pussy?"

"Well, I think it goes back to how you were raised. You always wore panties and you were always told to sit properly and keep your legs together so you wouldn't expose them to the boys. Remember 'I see London I see France?' When we boys got a glimpse of some girls panties it was always shouted out, we never saw bare pussies, but if we did I'm sure there would have been stunned silence, and how humiliating is that? Now enough questions, time for breakfast is getting near."

When she was dressed we returned to my bedroom. I told Candace that I wanted her to pick out my clothes. I told her since she was going to look good for me, I wanted to look good for her. She gave a little squeal and hugged me tight. She went into my closet and 10 minutes later came out with a t-shirt and jeans.

"You need new clothes, you have nothing that makes fashion sense whatsoever. Of course, you're a boy, so I should expect that as a given. I need to take you shopping."

"Funny that you should mention that; I was planning on taking you clothes shopping this afternoon, so we might as well buy clothes for each other."

Another squeal and another hug. I grinned at her

"Yeah, I know, you love me. Well don't be too quick there, little missy, you know the clothes you are going to get will make you look like a slut, and I will expect you to act like one."

Candys breath quickened and she hugged me even tighter.

"I know and it makes my pussy wet thinking about it. I am worried about school though."

"Yeah, I've been thinking about that too. As I said before, you will be Candace in the class room but the rest of the time you will be Candy. I am going to tell everyone that you are my girlfriend and my toy. As my girlfriend you will be my date to all the school dances and functions. As my toy, well, I plan on telling them that I gladly share my toys with others. I am going to humiliate you in front of your classmates and you are going to fuck quite a few of the male students and, hopefully, a few of the girls. You will get the reputation of being the school slut. That is part of your humiliation and I think because you crave humiliation you will come to grips with being the school cum bucket."

Candace stood still for a few long moments considering what I had said. So many emotions crossed her face it was difficult to get a read on her.

"This is really going to be hard you know."

Candace was just about the smartest kid in school and was one of the most popular. She had tons of friends both male and female. She was a student leader and of course, was a cheerleader. She was liked and admired. What I was suggesting would pretty much put an end to that.

"I want to do this, James. I need to do this. I may never be able to raise my head in school again, but when you described what you want me to do, it made my panties wet. So as Candace I would never allow you to treat me that way, but it will be Candy doing those things, and Candy can't wait to be let loose."

Now it was my turn to hug her.

"I know it will be tough, but two things to remember. First, you will not hang your head. You will walk the halls of good old Jefferson High with your head up and a smile on your face. You may be a slut in the eyes of your classmates, but what matters is your own self esteem. Be proud that you are a slut, be proud that you know your sexuality and are comfortable with it. You may be a slut, but you are going to be the best slut the school has ever seen. And secondly, you will always have your safe word. Anytime you feel you are going too far or too fast just say the word and it will stop, that I promise."

We kissed and held each other. Our teenage bodies locked in an embrace while our minds raced with lust filled thoughts.

"Candy, why don't you give the guy at the bookstore a call and tell him you are coming by tonight around 8pm."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.