From Candace to Candy - Cover

From Candace to Candy

Copyright© 2011 by Ving Too

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - His sister becomes his sex toy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When we returned home I took Candace to my bedroom, laid her on her back on my bed, and tied her hands and ankles to the head and foot boards of the bed. I kissed her lightly on her lips, then began to kiss and nibble on her cheeks, eyelids, forehead, around to her ears and her neck. Her body was stock still but her breathing was quick and shallow. When I got to the front of her neck I began to work my way down the front of her body. I grabbed the scissors I left on the bed table and cut her blouse in two, freeing her tits to my gaze. Candys' nipples were erect and hard as stone, they were so red they almost glowed. I spent a good fifteen minutes licking, sucking and tonguing her breasts, nipples and naval. Candy had two orgasms and started to soak the sheets with her pussy juice.

I took the scissors and began to cut her skirt in two. I would cut a couple of inches and then lick and suck her stocking covered thighs as the skirt revealed them. It only took three cuts and her skirt was gone leaving me the wonderful view of her pink panty covered pussy. I started at her toes and worked my way up her right leg until my mouth was just below her pussy lips, then I skipped over to the top of her left thigh and kissed and sucked my way back down to the toes. Candy had several more orgasms and now my hair, as well as the sheets, were soaked in her juices. She was moaning very loudly and she was thrashing about as much as her tied extremities would let her. I used the scissors once again and cut away her panties. When I put my mouth to her pussy lips at last, Candy screamed and let loose a torrent of juice. My face was now covered with her essence; I stopped for a second and drank in her smell. It was musky and sweet at the same time; she smelled and tasted better than any woman I ever had. I fell in love with it and attacked her pussy with renewed vigor. I lapped my tongue up and down her slit; from just below her clit all the way to her ass hole and back. She shook again when I put my tongue on her tight, puckered anus and the back of my neck was drenched. I still hadn't touched her clit. It was time. I blew gently on it as my lips approached; then at the same time I bit It with my teeth, sucked it with my lips and lapped it with my the tip of my tongue. Candys's scream could wake the dead; she arched her body so only her heels and the back of her head touched the bed, her squirt looked like a geyser she was spraying so much. The front of my shirt looked like I had showered in it. Finally her body relaxed and she fell back onto the bed. Well, her body didn't relax so much as it collapsed; she passed out.

I took the time she was out to strip myself of my clothes. By the time I was done Candy had come back to earth and was staring at me. She still hadn't said a word to me; everything she had yelled and screamed had been about what she was feeling.

"I love you James, more than words can express. You haven't even fucked me yet and all ready I have cum harder and stronger than I ever have. I want you to stick that big piece of cock of yours up my cunt and I want you to fuck me so hard I'll be able to feel it in my throat."

I chuckled a bit:

"Patience, Candy, patience. We have all the time in the world. I am going to fuck you hard; but I want your first few minutes to be slow and gentle. I love you too, Candace, and I want to make love to you; when it is time I will fuck the shit out of Candy."

Candace stared at me and a bit of a tear drop formed in the corner of her left eye, but it was Candy who let out a moan of unrelenting lust. I used the scissors one last time and cut the binds that tied her wrists and ankles. She was now free to hug me which she immediately did; almost crushing me in her ardor.

I positioned her on her back and placed myself between her spread legs and returned her hug; it was my turn to crush her breasts into my bare chest. I could feel her erect nipples pushing into my chest like they were pins. I leaned over her and placed my lips on hers. Softly at first, then gradually applying more pressure until I was ready to push my tongue into her mouth where we played tag with each other.

Candace was relaxing from her previous exertions when I put my cock into the folds of her pussy lips. She instantly tensed up and sent another stream of juice out of her cunt. I slowly entered her and she began to shake as if she were chilled. She was moaning incoherently and her eyes were rolled into the back of her head. She was constantly gushing an endless stream; I could feel it all around my cock as I gradually buried more and more of my shaft into her pussy. I chuckled to myself that we would never be in the need for artificial lubrication; she was supplying more than enough, even for her ass hole. I glided in and out of her like I was skating on smooth ice except her pussy walls were hotter than hell and as tight as a pair of too small shoes; she felt wonderful and my cock fit into her pussy like it was made for it.

After the few minutes it took for Candace to get used to the feeling of my cock in her pussy she was able to get control of herself and I could feel her relax; I could even feel her stream as it reduced to a trickle.

"Thank you for taking control and slowing me down James, that was incredible, I couldn't have asked or dreamed of a better way to lose my human virginity."

"That was for Candace, the love of my life and the woman I will cherish forever. Now, as for Candy..."

It was time to change the pace of the night. I raised up on my knees, still in between her legs and bent over her. I reached out my left hand and placed it around her slender neck; with my right hand I pinched her nose between my thumb and forefinger. I pressed down with both hands cutting off her air. Her eyes sprang wide open but, bless her heart, she didn't struggle; she knew instinctively that I would never harm her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.