Strikers - Cover

Strikers

Copyright© 2011 by Azteklord

Chapter 1

The day started normally as it always does is when the morning was shattered by the sounds of gunfire and screaming. Suddenly the sounds of various emergency sirens rang through the air this sending chills down the spines of people nearby. No one knew what caused this but within the next hour people will get more than they bargained for.

Captain Monroe walked in the command van and the noticed the tension as they tried to reach the people who had taken over the school. He picked up a headset and watched where the monitors showed the various entrances where his personnel were standing by for his orders to either enter or to pull away any escapees.

He turned to lead negotiator and asked if he has had any luck in reaching anybody inside.

"No luck yet sir and dispatching says there has been no cell phone calls out by any potential hostages yet."

"I don't have to that that bothers me more than else right? I mean at the very least we should have had at least a dozen calls from people inside."

"that's true Cap, everything we have tried just ends up being a dead end no access to security cams calls are not going through just getting that deadline ringtone, no responses to our trying to reach them with the bullhorn, nothing no visibility through the windows either so snipers cannot see in, absofreakinlutely nothing!"

"Has the robot arrived yet?"

"Should be onsite in 5 minutes ready to roll in 10"

Captain Monroe just let out a sigh and shook his head "Where are they holding the escapees at?" "Over at the football field just down the street, you want me to tell you what they had to say or d'ya want to get it straight from them?"

"Let me hear it from them, make it easier to form my own opinions, hold down the fort for me will ya?"

"You know I will Cap, I will let you know when we get a response from inside."

"Thanks, hopefully we will see this end with happy ending ... Happy for us at least" he chuckled at the smile that brought to the negotiators face "Amen to that boss"

15 minutes later he returned from the field shaking his head a look of confusion on his face as he processed what he had heard from the escapees,

approximately 10 minutes after the tardy bell had rung anywhere from 10-20 people had entered the school and proceeded to start shooting not at the students but pointed at the ceiling over their heads seeking to drive them outside and go out they did apparently running out the school doors expecting to be shot from behind, the most severe injury he had seen was twisted ankles as the students and a few staff members had run for safety, from what he could gather most of the gunmen had cleared the lower 2 floors but had herded everyone they could find on the 3rd toward an unknown area that they could control access to.

He walked around the barricades sidestepping the news vans managing to stay out of sight of the various reporters, Lord how he hated them always buzzing about drawing manpower away when it was needed most to secure the area all asking the same question different ways trying to get him to say something he didn't say.

As he rounded the corner he noticed there were some new people standing by his command van, he raised his Head and sighed and resigned himself to talking to them. "You know you're kind of early still right? Well we figured since we were in the area and since we've heard about your little problem here we thought we would see all we could do to help.

And I'd say that sound like a really good idea except for the fact that have not yet determined what exactly we are facing as of yet, not to say you can't stay here and observe but let us try to defuse the situation before you go all cowboy and call in your little team and blow everything up.

we will see Captain Monroe just so you know they are standing by 5 minutes out already loaded with flash bangs and those fancy tazer rifles of theirs they have been going over the building schematics for the past 15 yrs looking for loopholes in and out trying to figure out how to get in and put an end to this situation ASAP, you copy?

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.