Consensual Consequences
Chapter 54: Controlled

Copyright© 2011 by Clare de Luna

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 54: Controlled - A young and naive college graduate, her best friend, and her beautiful boss all fall under the hypnotic spell of Mistress Catherine, who takes them on a journey of passion, lust, and self-discovery. Subtle mind control, bondage, and S&M leads to over fifty chapters of steamy erotic dominance... and submission.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Lesbian   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

All week, Penny's days had been an experience of simmering arousal and lingering submission. Tuesday she had practically stumbled into work, still shaky from the previous evening's experiences. Her legs struggled to support her, and she had a shaky feeling in her very core upon realizing what she wanted – what she was.

But when she arrived at work, she found the revelations of the previous night confirmed. The moment she stepped into the office building, she immediately felt as though she were standing in front of all of her coworkers completely naked. The sudden hardness in her nipples and wetness in her sex didn't help her feeling of complete and utter vulnerability.

After all, one of the women in that office had spent the previous afternoon tormenting her naked and submissive body. One of these women had hypnotized Penny. One of them had put on a strap-on and taken Penny in the asshole. Penny had licked one of these women to orgasm. One of them had brought Penny to a climax so intense that she was still recovering from it this morning.

But Penny didn't know which woman it was.

As a result, the gaze of each woman pierced through her. She felt as though she had submitted to each and every one of them – as though she were the office slave, open and available to whoever chose to make use of her.

And the idea turned her on.

As the flush of arousal crept over her, Penny hurried to her office. After all, she did have work to do. She had just landed several major accounts and, with those accounts, came more responsibility.

Thankfully, Sandy had become perhaps the most productive assistant that Penny had ever encountered. She just seemed to have a focus and drive that astonished her, and Penny was learning to lean on Sandy more and more each day.

And Penny needed the help, as she found herself in an almost constant state of distraction. Every time she left her office, she felt as though all of the women that she worked with were undressing her with their eyes. When a female coworker entered her office for any reason, Penny found herself thinking about crawling onto her desk and assuming the pose that she had held when the mystery woman had entered the previous day.

When the day finally came to a close, Penny found that, with Sandy's constant aid, she had gotten all of her necessary work done, but memories of her effort were hazy and most of her focus was on the overwhelming sense of exposure and helplessness that she had felt throughout the day.

To her surprise, though, these feelings didn't fill her with anxiety, but instead meant that in addition to her feelings of vulnerability, she had also spent the entire day in an intense state of arousal. As she left, Penny found herself fantasizing about dropping to her knees and crawling out of the office – letting everyone there see her for the submissive slut that she was.

Instead, she calmly walked through the office, knowing full well that someone in that room knew what was underneath her suit – and knew what a wanton, lust-filled submissive she had turned out to be.

When Penny had gotten home, she found that she didn't know what to do with herself. Despite her deep arousal, she had no intentions of masturbating. She wanted to save her arousal and her climax for Mistress. But in the absence of Mistress's commands, she simply had to stew in that arousal – letting it slowly coalesce within her, reaching new levels so that when Mistress finally did dominate her again, Penny could offer the appropriate depth of yearning and need.

So, Penny spent the evening absent-mindedly watching television and gently stroking her sensitive, erotically charged skin before climbing into bed where she fell into a surprisingly restful and satisfying sleep.

And so went her entire week. Each day she felt more and more open and available to her co-workers. Each day those feelings excited her. Each night she let those feelings wash over her mind and body before drifting into sleep.

By Thursday afternoon, Penny had begun to feel new sensations creep into her consciousness as well as her body. The intense arousal that had permeated her all week was beginning to take its toll. Her knees felt perpetually wobbly, and her sex seemed to leak at all times, soaking her panties and forcing her to bring a back-up pair to work with her every day. Meanwhile, her rock hard nipples pressed against her bra, constantly reminding her of her need for attention – for release.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.