Consensual Consequences - Cover

Consensual Consequences

Copyright© 2011 by Clare de Luna

Chapter 52: A Big Step

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 52: A Big Step - A young and naive college graduate, her best friend, and her beautiful boss all fall under the hypnotic spell of Mistress Catherine, who takes them on a journey of passion, lust, and self-discovery. Subtle mind control, bondage, and S&M leads to over fifty chapters of steamy erotic dominance... and submission.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Lesbian   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

As Mindy drifted, awash in arousal and deep in trance, she was dimly aware of applause, as the women in the audience showered Mistress's latest conquest with approval. This was irrelevant to Mindy, though, since at the moment all she could do was float and await her Mistress's next command.

That command came, but Mindy's conscious mind had no reason to be aware of it. Instead, she enjoyed the erotic sensations flooding through her as her body responded to Mistress's desires. She slowly stood and allowed hands to guide her; her eyes still closed. She was told to move her arms and legs, and did as commanded. She had a faint awareness of clinking metal, and then, for some time, nothing. She simply floated, allowing her submission to Mistress to envelope her as she drifted in hypnosis.

Then, new sensations found their way into her trance fogged mind. The first only added to her already intense arousal: a body pressed against hers from the front. She could feel the soft skin brushing against hers, causing her to gasp as the warmth of sexual need rose to the surface of her flesh.

This feeling was interrupted by a sudden throbbing pain centered directly around her left breast. Shortly thereafter, a similar pain radiated from her right breast. These new sensations mixed with the softness of the skin pressed against her to present a conundrum of pain and pleasure that her deeply hypnotized mind couldn't comprehend.

She didn't want to comprehend it, though. All that mattered was that Mistress was controlling her – dominating her, both her mind and her body.

Mindy felt straps wrapping around parts of her body, and the body in front of her pressed against her more closely. Then, as if this wasn't adding to the sexual need inside of her enough, something suddenly pressed against her sex – something hard and plastic.

Still unable to make any sense of what was happening to her, Mindy simply relaxed and submitted – letting her compliant, entranced brain swim in the arousal that all of these vexing sensations were causing.

Snap!

Mindy's eyes slowly drifted open as consciousness returned.

The first thing that Mindy was aware of was a sight that nearly brought tears to her eyes. Right in front of her – so near that she could easily lean forward and kiss her – was Sandy's beautiful face. By the sleepy expression in her eyes Mindy guessed that her lover was coming out of a deep trance as well.

As the fog continued to clear, Mindy began to make sense of her predicament. The first thing she noticed was that she and Sandy were both trapped in spread eagle positions, facing each other. They each wore cuffs on their wrists and ankles and were both standing inside of a large metal circle – like a hula hoop standing on its end, only big enough for a grown woman (or in this case, two grown women) to stand inside. There was a small flat platform at its bottom – it was this platform that they were both standing on. Otherwise, the circle was comprised of a single thick tube of metal with rings at various places. Their cuffs were attached to these rings, thus keeping them in position. This entire contraption was then attached to a larger network of metal that seemed to anchor the circle (and the women trapped within it) to the ground.

From the platform there extended a small metal pole that raised towards the women's sexes. A large vibrator was attached to this pole, and both women had their sexes trapped against it. This was accomplished by a set of straps that tied Mindy and Sandy together – one set of straps was at the top of their thighs, another was at their knees, and a final strap was around their waists. These straps made it impossible for them to separate their hips from each other, and kept both of their sexes pressed firmly against the currently dormant vibrator.

Above the waist, they had a bit more freedom of movement, but that movement came at a cost. Mindy realized that the pain she had felt in her nipples was due to a set of nipple clamps. Rather than a chain connecting these clamps together, though, a set of chains connected the clips on Mindy's nipples to an identical set of clips on Sandy's nipples. The chains were rather short, though, so neither woman could pull away from the other very far before the clips would pull painfully at both women's nipples. A final chain, this one connecting the D-rings in their collars, completed their bondage.

As Mindy stood trapped in this fiendish device, her breath began to speed up. Mistress had dominated Mindy's mind and utterly controlled her emotions in the past weeks, but this was the first time that she had felt so physically helpless and controlled – being chained in the back of the room couldn't even begin to compare to this.

She was now trapped, pressed against her lover whose recently punished skin radiated warmth that penetrated Mindy and fueled her desire. With each ragged, lust filled breath that she took she could feel the nipple clamps tweaking her hard, sensitive nipples, and knew that they were affecting Sandy in the same way, just as Sandy's breath added to the sensations that Mindy was feeling.

But perhaps the most intense aspect of her situation, and the part that made her feel the most vulnerable, was how easily she could look her lover in the eyes; how simple it was for her to lean forward and kiss those lips; how erotic it was to feel Sandy's breath against her face. She knew that she was about to experience something overwhelming with Sandy. She knew that a large group of women was watching.

Sandy stared back at Mindy, her eyes betraying similar emotions to the ones that Mindy was feeling. Then, Sandy leaned forward so that her mouth was next to Mindy's ear. The heat from her breath sent shivers down Mindy's spine, but nothing could prepare her for what came next.

With a shaky, lust-filled voice, Sandy whispered in Mindy's ear.

"I love you, too."

A wave of emotion crashed down on Mindy at hearing these words, and tears formed in her eyes.

She was just about to respond to Sandy's revelation when suddenly, without warning, the vibrator between their legs flared to life. Mindy's response to Sandy disappeared into a long and lustful moan of sexual pleasure. She heard a similar moan escape from Sandy's lips.

"Now slaves," Mistress addressed them from somewhere behind Mindy, "feel free to enjoy each other's bodies in whatever way you are capable, and feel free to climax as much as you would like. I will warn you, for your own sake, that you might want to hold back for a while – you're going to need to pace yourselves. Jasmine, are you ready?"

Suddenly, another woman, a dominant woman, based on her clothing and bearing, joined them on stage, standing behind Sandy – and thus in Mindy's current line of sight.

"My slaves, Jasmine here is an experienced dominant, and a close friend of mine. She has agreed to assist me in administering your punishment. Do you accept this?"

"Yes, Mistress," both Mindy and Sandy panted together.

"Good, then let us begin."

Once Mistress had finished speaking, Mindy heard a "click" and, moments later, the circle that they were trapped in began to turn on its vertical axis, causing the two women to slowly rotate around so that the audience could see the rear end of first one slave, then the other.

The speed of the rotation was slow enough that Mindy had no fear of feeling nauseated, but it was just fast enough to make her feel ever so slightly dizzy. That, combined with the eruption of emotion that was consuming her, left her disoriented as if she were in a deep trance. She was so vulnerable, so helpless, and yet utterly fulfilled to be sharing these new feelings of submission with the woman she loved – a woman who had just professed a similar love for her.

With tears streaming from her eyes, Mindy shifted her head so that she could lock Sandy in a deep and passionate kiss. Their tongues entwined together and each drank the other's moans as the vibrator that they shared pushed them both closer and closer to the climaxes that they desperately craved.

Still, even lost in this euphoria, Mistress's warning rang in the back of Mindy's mind. She didn't quite understand what Mistress meant, but she had learned to pay attention to what her Mistress had to say – if she had warned her slaves to hold back their climaxes, that is what Mindy would do.

But then, a final sensation was added to the physical and emotional onslaught that Mindy was experiencing. For the first time in her life, Mindy felt the sting of the lash. The fiendish device struck her bottom, causing her to jerk in her chains, pulling at her nipple clamps and forcing a yelp of pain from Sandy, whose nipples' fates were bound to Mindy's own.

At the same time, Sandy's moans turned to cries as a riding crop came down on the backs of her thighs. Mistress Jasmine had been given permission to punish them, and she was taking advantage of that permission.

Mindy felt two more strikes from the lash before she was rotated away from her Mistress's punishment. The sound of the lash, and the wide-eyed look of painful rapture in Sandy's eyes made it clear to Mindy that her lover was now feeling the lash's bite.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.