Consensual Consequences
Chapter 48: Dimensions

Copyright© 2011 by Clare de Luna

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 48: Dimensions - A young and naive college graduate, her best friend, and her beautiful boss all fall under the hypnotic spell of Mistress Catherine, who takes them on a journey of passion, lust, and self-discovery. Subtle mind control, bondage, and S&M leads to over fifty chapters of steamy erotic dominance... and submission.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Lesbian   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

Drifting in hypnosis, engulfed in arousal, Penny felt no need to pay attention to the commands that were being slipped into her mind. She hadn't been told not to hear them, but her obedience had become so implicit, so automatic, that being aware of them was irrelevant. The commands would enter her mind. She would obey them.

In the meantime, Penny simply swam in her own arousal, feeling as though it might eventually drown her. At some point, she obeyed a command to stand, and even in her hypnotized state, her legs struggled to support her – the physical intensity of her lust acting as the only challenge to the submission of her mind.

More commands wafted over her, entering her, making her more and more Mistress's toy. She turned, she moved, she did as she was commanded.

A snap of the fingers brought her out of trance, but Penny was amazed at how little seemed to change. She was still just as obedient, just as open and yielding to command as she had been while in trance. The barrier between her subconscious desire to submit and her conscious mind had been dissolved. She was utterly open to suggestion, obedience was all that she knew.

There was, however, one very important change – her blindfold remained off of her eyes. As her lids slowly raised, she saw the window of her office before her, and found herself bent over her desk, with her butt facing the door. The heels raised her enough that to remain balanced on the desk as she now was, she had to arch her spine just slightly, causing her bottom to thrust out lewdly, exposing her sex to anyone who stood behind her.

And, Penny was disappointed to find out, that is exactly where her mysterious tormentor stood. Penny wanted so badly to know who she was – to know which of her coworkers would forever be able to picture her naked and bent over her desk, her dripping sex on display. With her hands still trapped behind her back, it would be difficult to move, yet Penny knew that, if she chose to, she could shift enough to turn and look at the mysterious woman.

But it was clear to her that Mistress wanted this woman's identity to remain a secret – at least for now. Mistress wanted Penny to put herself on display without knowing which of her coworkers was enjoying the view.

This thought caused Penny to whimper, as the fiery arousal that had been eating away at her resolve for several hours continued to consume her; continued to futilely seek some means of release. Her hips began to grind slightly, and the movements of her body caused her naked breasts, already warm and sensitive from the flogging they had just received, to rub against the desk beneath her.

It took only a few moments for all of this to turn her whimpers back into moans. With the bit gag still firmly lodged in her mouth, Penny could do nothing to beg for climax, but her motion, and the wailing need contained in her moans, made her desires clear.

"Poor girl," the mystery woman said, "we really are pushing her body pretty hard here."

"Yes," Mistress's voice still came over the speakerphone, "but the hardest part is yet to come. Her body will endure, and it will recover, but her mind will never be the same. Just imagine, Penny, every day, when you come to work, there will be someone who has dominated you; flogged you; and had her way with you. And you won't know who it is!"

There were several emotions contained in the wailing moan that Penny emitted in response to Mistress's remark. First, there was the anguish in knowing that Mistress did not intend to reveal this woman's identity at any point today. Then, there was the overwhelming sense of helplessness that engulfed her as she imagined what her future would hold. Without knowing who it was who was with her now, she would be forced, each time she encountered one of the women in her office, to wonder if she was the one. She would feel perpetually vulnerable, perpetually exposed, perpetually dominated.

The third feeling that found expression in her moan was pure, exhilarating arousal. All of this was turning her on further than she was aware anything could affect her. Never before had she felt any emotion with such unbridled and complete intensity.

Thwack! A sharp blow to her bottom brought her mind back to her immediate environment.

"That sounded like a doozy," Mistress commented. "But after the virtual spanking you endured earlier, I thought you might like a little bit of the real thing."

Penny could only moan in response.

Thwack! The mystery woman's hand struck her bottom again, causing Penny's whole body to move forward, her breasts rubbing against the desk, her moans filling the office.

Thwack!

Thwack!

Thwack!

First one cheek, then the other would receive the spanking. Penny could feel her bottom warming very quickly, and imagined that it had already turned a few shades of red.

"There," the voice said, "that ought to warm your beautiful ass up a bit."

As she said this, the woman's hands began to roughly kneed Penny's ass cheeks, forcing the erotic energy of her spanking to swirl throughout the area, stimulating her sex still further.

"And what about this little hole," a finger tapped upon Penny's vulnerable anus, "is her ass available?"

"I have used her there before, but, as she is not yet my slave, I haven't established her official limits. Penny, may our guest use your asshole?"

Penny didn't even stop to consider what she was being asked. Mistress and her friend wanted to make use of her, and it was her purpose to obey. She shook her head "yes," and moaned, "uh, huh" loudly in her need.

"Well, it sounds like you can make use of her there if you wish."

"Excellent!"

Penny felt the hand leave her momentarily, then return, spreading a generous amount of lube on her puckered asshole.

Then, something hard pressed against her there. Soon, its insistent presence made its way into her asshole, and, for the second time, Penny felt herself being taken anally.

This time, though, it wasn't a plug in her ass. She felt the phallus slide further and further into her, and then she felt the soft skin of the mystery woman's thighs pressing against the backs of her own. The woman was wearing a strap-on, and using it to take Penny in the ass!

The motion was slow, at first, and Penny's moans were deep and long as her body adjusted to this new sensation. The phallus moved steadily and insistently in and out, withdrawing until only the tip was in her ass, then slowly sliding forward until Penny felt fuller than she had ever felt before.

Penny felt her body becoming completely overwhelmed with the sensation. The orgasm that had been trapped inside of her for so long, whose duration and intensity had steadily been growing inside her until it was now past the point of containment, threatened to burst out of her. She fought it, knowing that she needed her Mistress's permission to achieve release, but her body was betraying her. There was nothing she could do to stop it. The sensation grew, moving steadily closer and closer to the edge that she was trying so desperately not to go over.

But then, it reached that edge ... and stayed there.

Penny's entire body began to buck, and her asshole spasmed around the phallus that was invading it, as the release that she craved seemed caught just before the moment of climax. Penny felt as if every fiber of her being was on fire with arousal, bursting with desire, but that final move towards orgasm eluded her.

The sensation was so overwhelming that Penny even tried to let herself go – she still had not received permission to cum, but being held on the edge of such a massive orgasm was more than she could handle. Biting down on her gag so hard that she risked breaking it in two, she willed herself to cum, as her whole body thrashed around the phallus in her ass, but her body simply would not give her the release that she needed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.